Undeniable Romance

By sweetest_enemy

Having a label in a romantic relationship doesn't matter at all. December Avellanida | Cervix Nicklaus Montec... More

NOTE
PROLOGUE
UNO
DOS
TRES
QUATRO
CINCO
SAIS
SYETE
OTSO
NUEBE
DIYES
LABING ISA
LABING DALAWA
LABING TATLO
LABING APAT
LABING LIMA
LABING ANIM
LABING PITO
LABING PITO
LABING SIYAM
DALAWAMPU'T ISA
DALAWAMPU'T DALAWA
DALAWAMPU'T TATLO
DALAWAMPU'T APAT
DALAWAMPU'T LIMA
DALAWAMPU'T ANIM
DALAWAMPU'T PITO
DALAWAMPU'T WALO
DALAWAMPU'T SIYAM
TATLUMPU
TATLUMPU'T ISA
TATLUMPU'T DALAWA
TATLUMPU'T TATLO
EPILOGUE

DALAWAMPU

376 7 0
By sweetest_enemy

         NAGISING nalang ako sa tahimik at kulay puting kwarto kinaumagahan. I felt the pain in my head and body.

“Argh...” I groan because of hang over last night.

I don't have any idea what happened next. All I can remember is that me and my friends are just drinking. Having fun to ease the pain inside of me. After that, I totally passed out.

I saw an IV fluid on my right arm as I open my eyes.

“Honey.... you're awake! Kumusta ka na? Are you okay hm? Masakit ba ulo mo?” My suddenly ask me as she walk beside me.

Kaagad niyang sinapo ang pisngi ko.

“..c–can I have a glass of water m–mom.” Namamaos ang boses ko.

Napasapo ulit ako sa aking ulo ng kumirot iyon.

“Anak what are you doing to yourself?” She ask me worriedly as she handed me the glass of water.

I was about to drink the water as I felt something on my stomach.

“I think I'm gonna vomit mom..” I cover my mouth.

Mom immediately grab my IV as she suddenly guided me to the rest room. I almost hug the toilet bowl.

“Oh Jesus Christ....arrck!” Nanghihina akong sumandal sa pader.

“Honey naman...you okay? Here drink the water...” Mom wipe my sweat.

Nanghahapo akong hinahabol ang paghinga ko.

“We just have fun last night, mom.” I told her.

“...but it's not funny for us anak. Look at you right now. We're nervous last night because of what happened to you...” Mom is wiping my face.

“I'm sorry Mom...I just want to rest right now..” Still, my head is spinning and aching right now.

Darn, that beverage! That was so fucking hard huh!

My guided me back to the hospital bed. I didn't ask her anything.

“Before you rest, just eat muna anak. You need to drink medicine...” She said.

Bahagya kong iminulat ang mga mata ko.

“Am..am I pregnant Mom?” I tried to ask. She's looking at me intently.

“No, honey...we were just paranoid last night and we don't have any choice but to bring you here.” She explained.

Tila nabunutan naman ako ng tinik sa ako ng dibdib at nakahinga ng maluwag.

I started to eat kahit na wala akong ganang sumubo. I eat just 3 to 4 spoon of food pagkatapos ay ininom ko na ang gamot para naman gumaan ang pakiramdam ko.

“Rest now, honey. I'll call the doctor later kapag maayos ka na.” I nod at my mom and thank her.

Before I close my eyes, I suddenly felt her kiss in my temple.

Mariin kong nakagat ang aking labi. Dahil sa samu't saring nararamdaman ko sa ngayon. I tried to controlled my tears to fell. Mom doesn't have to saw my pain.

Because I don't want her to worry about me. She knew me as a brave and strong daughter.

Nakatulog ulit ako. Nagising nalang ako bandang alas dos ng hapon. And still, I have IV fluid on my right arm. But this time, my family is here and they are complete.

“Thank you Jesus Ate you're finally awake!” Still, my talkative sister spill out as she walk towards my bed. “You okay ate? You make us worried!” She pouted.

“Ate I swear! Don't get drunk again.” January added. I just laugh at them.

“I'm okay right now!” Kahit papaano ay nabawasan ang sakit ng ulo ko.

“Sweety....” Dad also walk towards me. “Pinakaba mo ko, anak.” He mumble.

“Dad, I'm quiet fine. I drunk because of stress on my work.” I said.

“Is that really the reason why, honey? Or is it because of Mr. Montecarlo?” Mom added.

“Ate what happened? Did he hurt you?” February ask me worriedly.

They are all looking at me and waiting for my answer.

“He didn't hurt me.” I speak.

He maybe hurt me emotionally, but I chose to hide from you guys. “I just chose to end our relationship between us and I hope you all understand it.” I told them.

They keep silent and based on their faces, I think they are pitying me right now which is I don't like. Because in the first place, I chose this. I chose to be with Seve and I should face the consequences.

A sudden later, I just felt their hug. My family hug me and told me that's it's okay.

I remember last night. My friends also confront me that made me emotional. And right now, it happened again. I just bit my lip to handle my tears.

“We're not going to push you ate to have a niece....” January blurted. “ want you to be happy and yes, we understand your decision.”

Gusto kong maiyak. Gusto kong ihagulhol ang sakit na nararamdaman ko sa aking dibdib. But still, I chose to kept my pain inside my heart.

“We're just here for you, anak. You should take a rest on your work...” I heard Daddy whispered at me. “I'll be the one who will take charge of your company, anak. Please, have a time for yourself huh!” He cupped myself face.

I smiled at him sweetly and nod.

“Thank you dad.” I hug him tighter.

I felt a bit of happiness knowing that they are behind my back especially in this situation. Gusto ko ng maiyak sa sobrang tuwa.

        AS evening comes, I just told them to take me home. I was just drunk last night yet they rush me to the hospital like I'm a critical patient.

Nalasing lang ako at Nawalan ng malay!

Mom take care of me and cook my favorite Filipino dishes, sinigang with a lot of kangkong. Medyo magaan na ang pakiramdam ko.

“I want you to fly to Bohol tomorrow's evening, sweety. Take a rest as much as you want...” Kasalukuyan kaming nasa living area habang nanonood ng Netflix.

I just nod!

“Sure dad! I'll be back on February's birthday.” Which probably on the 28th day of the month.

“Ate mamimiss kita...” February suddenly grab my arms.

“Mamimiss mo kong inisin?” I chuckled. She just pouted.

“Ma'am December, may padala ho pala sa inyo kaninang hapon.” Our maid suddenly inform me as he handed me an envelope paper.

“Galing kanimo, Emily?” I ask.

“Hindi ko ho alam Ma'am.” Nagkatinginan nalang kaming apat.

As I suddenly open the envelope, I suddy saw his name on it. Mapakla lamang akong natawa.

“Just put it in the trash bin, Emily!” Ibinalik ko ito sa kanya.

“Ma'am?”

“Hindi para sa akin 'yan so please just put it in the trash bin.”

“Ah yes ma'am.” She immediately turn her back at me.

“Kay Kuya Seve ba 'yon galing ate?”

“We're over, February! And please, I don't want to hear his name.” I blurted out seriously.

“Sorry ate...” That's the first time I heard her saying sorry for me.

“Sa kwarto muna ko, Dad.” I stood up as I kissed my dad cheeks. “Don't worry, I'm fine!” Because I don't want myself to burry in pain forever.

Ibinagsak ko ang aking sarili sa malambot na kama. I look at the ceiling and think about things!

Tama nga yata si Daddy. Tatanda yata akong dalaga. I shook my head.

I just let myself fell asleep. I was immune with heart aches and I don't want to cry at this moment. Ayoko ng magsayang ng luha dahil sa isang lalaki. Mas worth it yatang umiyak kung pamilya ko ang pinag uusapan.

Lord, heal me!

“Oh my gosh, ate! You're definitely here...” Faith, Faye younger sister suddenly hug me as she fetch me at the airport.

“You're big na, Faith Alessia. Are you for real? The last time I saw you, you we're just a crying 5 yrs old baby.” I tease as I hug her too.

She's the youngest daughter of Tito Ferdinand.

“Ate!” She even stamp her feet.

I just remember February on her. She has the same attitude and persona. Silly! Parang kaharap ko rin sa ngayon ang madaldal kong kapatid.

“You look beautiful ate! Naku, grandma would be glad. Makikita niya na rin sa wakas ang architect niyang apo, ate.” She smiled. “Let's go. The car is waiting ate.” She even wrap her hands on me.

“You really look like February, little cousin.” I told her.

“I think we're siblings. Hmm, baka ampon lang si Febbi ate.” She chuckled. Natawa ako.

Faith is older in just 1 year than February. Basically, she grew here in Panglao together with our grandma. Not like her Ate Faith. We grew up together. Our grandpa is already with god. Ang aga kinuha ni lord sa amin.

Though we're happy naman because as of now, our grandma is still with us. And it's been 5 years since nakapunta ulit ako dito. Namiss ko si si glamma.

“How is glamma doing little cousin?” I ask her as we entered in the car.

“She's probably happy, Ate D. She wants to see you na. Kung malakas lakas pa sana si grandma, sumama na yun sa pagsundo sayo.” She explain.

I used to be a Lolo's and Lola's girl before. Sa kanila ako tumira dati with Faye. Because my dad and mom are busy with their work. Kaya buong childhood ko ay kina Lolo at Glamma ako lumaki.

It takes 25 minutes before we reach the house of my grandparents house. Pababa palang ako ng sasakyan ay nakita ko na kaagad si glamma na naghihintay sa akin sa terrace ng bahay.

I immediately went out the car and run towards her direction.

“Glaaammma!” Excitement fulfilled my whole system. I suddenly hug glamma once as I reach her place.

“Apo..ikaw na ba yan?” She even reach for my face and look at me for about 2 to 5 minutes.

“Glamma, of course! Ako ho ito, si December. Glamma namiss kita ng sobra....” I hug her again.

“Ay jusko! Apo ang ganda ganda mo na. Hindi kita nakilala kaagad...” Glamma also hug me.

Para akong nanumbalik sa kabataan ko. I remember the day she took care of me. She teach me a lot of things when I still a kid.

“Glamma kayo rin. Sayo kaya ako nagmana glamma.” I kiss her cheeks. She's just holding my palm.

“Bakit ngayon ka lang dumalaw sa akin ulit? Nasaan ang papa mo? Ang mama mo? At ang dalawang apo ko?” Glamma suddenly ask me.

Niyakap ko ito.

“They are busy glamma with work and studies. Hindi ka ba masaya na nandito ako, glamma?” I even pouted my lips.

“Aba'y oo naman apo. Hindi ako makapaniwala.” Niyakap ako nito.

Halatang halata sa mukha ni glamma ang kasiyahan at kagalakan ng makita ako.

“Glamma madaming akong pasalubong sayo. Tapos sina Daddy, Mommy at ang dalawa mong apo. May regalo rin sayo.” Sabi ko sa aking Lola na sa ngayon ay nakatingin sa akin.

“Mabuti naman at nagawi ka dito ulit, Apo. Maraming salamat.”

“Glamma naman. Ikaw kaya ang paborito ko. Huwag ho kayong mag alala, dito na muna ho ako pansamantala. Ako muna ang mag aalaga sayo sa loob ng isang buwan.” Nakangiting sabi ko sa aking Lola.

Glamma is already 80 yrs old. And I'm glad that she's happy go lucky at her age.

Mas ako yata ang sabik na buksan ang mga pasalubong ko kay glamma.

“Glamma this one. Pinapabigay 'to ni February. Mga branded 'to glamma na mga duster mo.”

Inilabas ko ang nakabox pa at si February pa talaga ang nagbalot.

“..at eto pa glamma oh, naku ang ganda ganda sayo nito.” Isinuot ko sa kanya ang channel eyeglass.

“Apo ang dami dami naman nito.”

“Glamma naman, kulang pa nga po 'yan e. Aalagaan nalang kita glamma kapalit ng kakulangan.” I joke at Glamma.

It's happy to see my Lola right now. Her face filled with genuine happiness.

Natigil lang kaming dalawa ni glamma sa pagbubukas ng alukin kami ni Faith na kumain. Tanghali na at kailangan pa ni Glamma na uminom ng maintenance na gamot niya.

“Where's Tito Ferdinand and Tita Azalea, little cousin?” I suddenly ask Faith as we head to the dining.

“They flew abroad Ate. 1 month silang mag i–stay doon dahil inaasikaso ang property na binili nila Daddy.”

“Then who's with you right now?” Dalawa lang kasi ang anak ni Tito at Tita and they are all girls also like us!

“Madami namang tauhan diyan ate. Beside, grandma has 2 nurses. We also have here 3 maids, 1 driver tapos yung ibang tauhan pa sa hacienda.” She explained.

“How about the hacienda then? I want to see it, little cousin.” I blurted at her.

“Sure ate! I'll tour you around later afternoon.” I giggle.

“Apo dito ka. Tabihan mo ko!” Glamma told me as she tap the chair beside her.

A sweet smiled curve on my lips.

“You really missed me glamma.”

“Aba'y oo naman pati ang iyong mga kapatid at si Faye. Kailan ba kayo makukumpleto?” I can sense the sadness in her voice. I just hug her.

Glamma really loves this place to the point na hindi niya kayang iwan ito at sumama sa Manila o kaya abroad. She choose this province. Simula ng mamatay ang Lolo ay dito na siya namalagi kasama sina Tito Ferdinand at Tita Azalea.

Though, hindi naman namin mapipilit si glamma kung 'yun ang gusto niya. Province is better than city.

“Glamma huwag ho kayong mag alala. We will have a reunion here!” Nakangiting sabi ko sa kanya. “.. I'll tell mom and dad as soon as possible.” I added that makes her smiled.

“Salamat apo!” She just tap my face.

         KINAHAPUNAN sinamahan ako ni Faith na libutin ang hacienda ng Lolo't Lola namin. Glamma is resting kaya kinuha namin ang tiyempong ito para maglibot.

I was 5 yrs old simula ng bilhin ni Dad at Tito Ferdinand ang malawak na lupang ito para kina Lolo at Lola.

“This is Mang Nato, Ate. Mang Nato this is my cousin, Ate December.” Faith introduce me to our employee.

“Magandang hapon ho Ma'am.” Ngumiti ako.

We ride in a gold cart way to hacienda. Nagkalat ang iba't ibang puno sa bawat daanan namin. I was just amazed.

“Si Tito Ferdinand ba ang nagpapalakad nito Faye?” I ask her.

“Opo ate! Pero sa pagkakaalam ko, may business partner sila with Tito Ferni. I don't know kung sino iyon pero ate nagawi na rin iyon dito. Dad will probably flew abroad because of businesses. Kaya 'yung partner nila ang siyang magpapatuloy nito.” She explained that makes me curious.

“Hindi ba risk iyon? What if he failed to manage our hacienda? Alam ba 'to ni glamma, little cuz?”

“Well, hindi ko alam ate. Their meeting last month was adjourned because of some circumstances. I'm not quite sure if their meeting resume. Tsaka regarding doon sa business partner nila, I don't really think so.” She shrug.

“I'll ask dad about that. So for now, all we have to do is to tour around.” She just nod.

Narating namin ang malawak na lupain. Coconut trees are everywhere. Natakam tuloy ako sa buko at tila ba'y gusto kong kumain.

“Little cuz I want that buko!” I said as we finally stop. Itinuro ko ang buko sa taas.

“Sure ate.” She smiled. “Mang Nato can you tell buboy to get some buko for ate.” She told to him. Na ikinatango na lamang nito.

Naglibot naman kami sa paligid habang aakyatin pa lamang ang puno. Nakikita ko sa ngayon ang iba't ibang pananim. Malayong malayo sa Maynila na kinagisnan ko.

“Good morning Señorita!” Everyone greeted Faith as we continue to walk.

“Meet Ate December po. She's my cousin and she's an architect!” She said while smiling from ear to ear.

I smiled at them once they greeted me.

“Ang ganda ganda dito Little cousin.”

And finally, kahit sa kaunting oras, panandalian kong nakalimutan ang masakit na alaalang iniwan ko sa Maynila.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 20K 48
"If having sex, say force you to have sex with me, is the only way I can get you, then so be it. I'll have you in every way I could." ㅡTrace Winston...
1.4M 10.4K 29
SLAVE SERIES #1: JK and CARINA Rated:SPG! -Written in Filipino-
285K 4.1K 24
Autumn Blaire Montello, Winter's sister, is a good girl. Wala siyang bisyo. Hindi siya masungit. Hindi siya palaaway. Pero mahina siya, hindi niya ka...
345K 6.5K 22
[𝗥-𝟭𝟴] Sandy Jean Lobangco have everything in life has to offer. Marangyang pamumuhay, mapagmahal na kapatid at ama. Until their father got arres...