Falling Away #Watty 2024

By clarajoelwrites

Zoey Hughes's life had all the drama she never wanted, from her parent's enigma which led to a flummox divorc... More

• Chapter 1 •
° Chapter 2 °
•Chapter 3•
°Chapter 4°
•Chapter 5•
°Chapter 6°
•Chapter 7•
°Chapter 8°
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•

Author's note

140 19 0
By clarajoelwrites

Dear Readers,

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you who has taken the time to read my work. Your support and encouragement mean the world to me, and I am truly humbled by your interest in my writing.

Whether you've followed along from the beginning or just discovered my work recently, please know that your presence and engagement have made a significant impact on me as a writer. Your feedback, comments, and shares have inspired me to keep pushing myself creatively and to continue sharing my stories with the world.

Writing can sometimes feel like a solitary endeavor, but knowing that there are readers out there who appreciate and enjoy my work makes it all worthwhile. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for being a part of this journey with me. I am grateful for your support and look forward to sharing many more stories with you in the future.

With warmest regards,

Clara Joel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 4K 41
𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄- A stubborn grumpy girl, who lost mother when she was just a kid. Soon she finds out she has to move from Australia to America...
3.1K 101 51
Seventeen-year-old Gemma Parker is tired of always being the friend. The one he calls after he gets home from his dates at night, the one he confides...
221K 6.2K 51
Nataly, the innocent looking girl with a sad past, needs to stop grieving and start living again after losing her twin sister. But it's hard to do so...
100K 4.5K 29
[2021 Wattys Shortlist] Monica Kelly returns to her hometown years after abandoning it, only to bump into and befriend Liam Belkin-who, despite his w...