Beyond These Walls Of Ours |...

By OnceUponASonder

In a post-pandemic world where class and privilege are determined by immunity status, Seraphine, Isolde, Beck... More

1 | With great power comes great irresponsibility
2 | That which does not kill us still hurts like a mother fudger

About

76 10 0
By OnceUponASonder

In a post-pandemic world where class and privilege are determined by immunity status, Seraphine, Isolde, Beck and Griffin are about to find out what they're made of. 

When a nightclub bombing and its aftermath challenge everything they thought they knew about themselves and about each other, will they flourish or will they flounder?

Seraphine (the sensible spare). Isolde (the flighty heir). Beck (the tag-along mate). Griffin (the charming bait).

A club...

A bomb...

A lucky escape?

Sinister plot? Or fortunate fate?

Join them as they find out.

Beyond These Walls of Ours.

Beyond These Walls Of Ours is an Open Novella Contest 2022 story based on prompt #103 (With great power comes great irresponsibility) and influenced by prompt #78 (A pandemic love story) and prompt #5 (A soldier always has two options when at crossroads: to follow orders or to abort the mission)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.3K 145
In a world where superheroes become a part of reality, we meet a kind-hearted boy with a strong yet powerful quirk. Meet Suji Kyoryoku. When it come...
462K 13.9K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
131K 4.1K 28
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
6.6K 144 18
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.