Not So Innocent (Sequel)

By shantii14__

" Money makes the world go 'round. Pussy? Yeah pussy rules the world, baby " It all started in the Playa's Pa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
IMPORTANT!!!
SHANTII FANS
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
chapter 7
Chapter 8
SHE BEEN WITH ME FROM THE BOTTOM
Chapter 9
M. A. P

Chapter Four

67.8K 2.5K 1.1K
By shantii14__

Ok i decided to make this a preview and just half a chap. Something is better then nothing lol. I had a good idea for the rest of the book.

Ice P.O.V ***

" Whats up with that nigga Chi hanging around the club? " Sean asked as soon as he walked through the door.

" Mama " Kyro jumpped onto my lap As  I sat on my vanity fixing my make up.

"Whats up baby boy?" I asked smiling at him,  He looked just like God ass. The boys had him looking like one of them also, It was crazy how much my son was like them at his young age.
He had on a black and gold Versace shirt, All black Trues, and customized black and gold Jordans. His hair was let down with a black snapback on his head. He even had on his crucifix chain. Lil daddy wasn't playing.

"where you going?" My son asked.

"We are going out. Did you have fun with your uncles?" I asked him with a smile fixing his shirt.

"Yeah, i shot this big gun mama. Unk T-low had to help me hold it because it was hard to hold " Kyro tells me causing me to look over at Sean. I told them about that shit.

"I didn't do it " sean says quickly.

"Well when i shove my foot up all yall asses, imma say i didn't do it" i rolled my eyes. " i told yall about that stupid shit. Stop giving that to him before he hurts himself or somebody "

I had no problems with him being a boy, having play guns, or them teaching it to him but all that extra shit wasn't about to go down when he's just a child. My lil nigga is not about to be six breaking down coke. I'll fuck around and kill these niggas.

"You better quite tripping and shit for i slap you "Sean teased sitting on the couch.  Kyro jumpped from my lap and ran over to sitting next to his uncle sean.

" you aint gone do shit " i went back to putting on my M.A.Lipstick and foundation. 

"God will though "

" but is he here though? No! So until then you and that nigga can kiss my big fat round ass " i tell him looking in the mirror at myself as I stood up.

I was a bad ass bitch man. Flat stomach, big tities, big round ass, plump lips, fine ass face. No bitch can tell Ice any thing. There ain't no competition either because we ain't on the same level.

" at least you know you wouldn't be talking that shit if he was here " Sean says as I sprayed on perfume.

" i probably would " i laughed.

" Yeah. Remember when you caught that nigga cheating and shot her and him? " he says cracking up laughing. He was slumpped over in his chest dead. I was too shit. "That was the most gangsta shit ever. U ain't go out like no punk bitch"

"hell nah. Like you cheat on all of this " i motion my body. " for that ugly bitch,  She ain't got shit on me. What he was not about to do was have me looking crazy and think nothing was gone come from it. They both payed th price "

"sis, you crazy " sean shook his head at me. "So is your big hed ass son"

"No your big head ass " Kyro said looking Sean up and down. I picked up my brush and threw it at Cartel hitting him in the forehead. " ouch!!"

"Watch your damn mouth, lil boy "

"sorry, mama " Kyro apologized,

"Im not going to keep telling you, just cause they dress you like your grown don't mean you are. Calm it dowm, lil nigga for I fight you like you grown " i tell my child. He punched Sean in the side for laughing.

" Whats up with the Chi situation though? You never answered me " sean says.

" nigga come talking that whoopy whoop about business and the club, he tried to get bold with me so I let him know how I was planning to take that fucking club right from under him and make it the Devil's den number two. He jumpped hot at that and got thrown out. Ran some shit to me about how God and I had too many enemies and that we was getting whats coming for us " i tell him.

" Shit if he come for you and my nigga he come for the whole squad. Niggas ride for us like no other"

"He don't realize that. All i say is dont come for me unelss I send for you. This isn't a problem that chi wants "

I never been scared of shit. Im never hard to find either, So if someone wants me and a problem then Im always ready. Point blank motherfucking period.

*

*

*

*
God P.O.V **

" 61912 you have a visitor " the gates of the cell opened and the c.o's came to me. I stood from the bed and let them cuff me up. Usually its two guards for one nigga. They had 6 niggas in here for me, all strapped up and shit. That made me laugh, " is there a joke we missed out on? "

"Yall take extra percussion like this would be enough to hold a nigga. If I wanted to get out of here, I easily could and there would be nothing yall could do about it " i tell them cracking the fuck up.

" you think so, with your black ass? " his fat ass asked with a laugh.

"I know so. But im sitting back in here giving orders having yall asses look stupid.  Any thing i want is done, im in here under yall supervision so i cant get charged with a damn thing. If i did its going to make you dumb asses look worst like you can't control your prisioners. I don't know  how much more I need to do to make you believe that im that nigga and yall aint shit " I tell them walking down the hall.

" keep talking  shit and your ass is going straight to the hole "

"What ever you say " I laughed . He need to be worrying about that white puss coming out his bottom lip and that roll on the back of his fat ass head that look like a hot dog. But a nigga gone be cool.

                             They walked me into visiting room and I was surprised that it wasn't Ice and cartel there. I looked around before sitting down at the table across from this mixed looking bitch i didn't know, " Nice to see you , Daniel "

" God " I corrected taking a seat. This bitch ain't know me like that to be calling a nigga by his government.

" thats my bad "

" What the hell do you want? " i asked her.

" to help you " She sat back in the seat. She looked to each side of her before looking back at me.  Her tities was busting out the top of her cheap ass button down.

"There ain't shit you can do for me, ma " i tell her straight up. " what do you give a nigga that already has everything "

" Freedom, you don't have that "

" If i wanted it I could "

" Security " she continued.

" now thats funny " I tell her getting comfortable in this cold hard ass chair,

"Word on the street is even though your gone its alot of beef with your name in it " She tells me. " I can keep you safe "

" Who are you coming in here to tell me what the streets are saying? I got niggas who do that for a living "

" My name is Kiki "

" Kiki you wasting your time and more importantly my time " I tell her. And if Ice pops up and sees this strange ass bitch sitting across from me with her titties damn near out she is not only going to beat her as but mines and any officers who touches us.

" im just trying to help you out, baby. Every body ain't on your team isn't with you. You need some body to get to the bottom of shit quietly "

" are we done?" i yawned.

' I know I can help you god . Im not just going to leave you hanging like that. " She reached across the table touching me. " but every thing comes with a price "

i just stared at her for a second lost.

" Who is she? " Ivory asked coming to the table. She had her little boyfriend with her.

I yanked my arm away looking between the girl and Iv with a sneer. She fucking shit up and I don't know this mutt bitch.

" I don't know. What are you doing here? "

" You said you wanted your input on Ice's birthday party " She says still looking at the girl. Ivory looked just like a miniature version of her big sisters mean ass. " but your too busy to be thinking about my sister's birthday I see " She looked back at me with  this fake ass smile

" Iv, it's not like that. I don't even know this bitch. She just walked in here talking about helpping me and the streets having my name going around, "I tell her. Iv will tell Innocent's ass before she even walks out the building.

" Mmhmm " She sat down.

" Im for real. You know a nigga ain't crazy "

" you can leave now. He doesn't need any help from you or any other girl, my sister, his sister ,and I got it ."Ivory tells Kiki.

Rolling her eyes Kiki stood grabbing her purse. She was about to walk off but Ivory grabbed her arm.

" Roll em again at me and I'll hit your ass so hard you won't see straight. " Ivory let her go and she walked off.

Living with Ice and I , bust mostly Ice really had an affect on Ivory ass. She went from quiet and shy. To quiet and crazy.

" Don't get hurt in jail " Ivory teased sitting down.

" Ight, baby Ice " I laughed, " let finish this planning for my baby birthday, " I wanted her to have a good day. Every body know Ice ass likes being center of attention. Imma make sure my baby get it on her special day like always.

*

*

*

*
Ice P.O.V

" You have fun? " I asked Kyro. We spent the day together just doing shit. I be missing Lil daddy, while I work and he be running around with his uncles and cousins.

'" Yeah, Can I have a bugutti " He looked up at me. This nigga seen one in Furious 7 and has fallen in love. If its one thing he loves besides his daddy its cars. Plus guns and jewelry.

" When your 18 " I laughed digging into my bag for my keys.

" 16" he reasoned.

" You are my son " I laughed pulling out the Bentley's remote. I unlocked the car. I opened the door for him and he climbed inside.

" Don't move " I felt a cold piece of metal to the back of my head. Quickly, I froze for a minute. " turn around slowly " I turned around to face him.

" Your bold " I tell hin, I wasn't worried about myself but Kyro in the car. That was my life walking outside of my body.

" I got a job and I do it. You should know about that " He pressed the gun harder to my skin yanking me away from the car. I was looking around trying to see anybody else to help us..we stayed a few mins after the movie ended for me to dry my tears after the Paul walker ending and Kyro to use the bathroom.

" Lets go "

" I'm not going no where with you " I try to yank my arm from him. He grabbed me by my throat rougly squeezing. I weezed and try to wiggle myself out of his grip.

' get off my mom "  Kyro ran out of the car screaming.

i tried to wiggle out of his grip. His hold was so tight on my throat I couldn't speak and it was getting harder and harder to breathe.

" Get your little ass in the car " He tells my son.

" get your damn hands off my mama" Kyro punched at him over and over again. He took the gun away from my head and pointed it at my baby hitting him with it.

I lost it, I was acting like a damn bull trying to get lose to fuck this bitch ass nigga up. My son is not the one to fuck with, That nigga is the fucking Prince.

"Kyro run " I tell him  getting light headed. Kyro ran back to the car and got inside.

" fucking little brat. I didn't get paid enough for this shit " fat ass said trying to pick me up. I kept moving around kicking my legs so he couldn't grab me.

" get your hands off my mama " Kyro held up the gun he gotten out of the car. " let her go "

" I be dammed. What you gone do with that little nigga? " He laughed, With two hands Kyro held the gun up walking closer to him. I couldn't speak or hardly move. I was so worn out and tired.

Fat ass went to take the gun from Kyro and Kyro shot immediately. I didn't know how good his aim was but then I watched his big ass drop to the ground holding his stomach and yelling.

" Oh my god " I breathed trying to get it together. I ran to my baby picking him up. Looking back over my shoulder, the masked stranger laid there in blood.

My baby just killed someone.

.

***********************************
kyro a mf thug lmfaooo. It took me long cus a nigga been on their grind. I have alot going on in my personal life that's very depressing but im tryna keep my faith & head up. Thanks for the love tho yall and sticking with me.

MY BEST SELLING BOOK LOVE HOMICIDE IS AVAILABLE WITH ITS SEQUEL!! IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOUR COPY FROM AMAZON OR KINDLE PLEASE SUPPORT ME AND MY DREAMS AND GET THEM. I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK CALLED TRAP QUEENS COMING OUT ON TUESDAY. PLEASE PURCHASE & LEAVE A REVIEW, THANKS SO MUCH. XOXO.

SHANTII.

LOVE HOMICIDE
LOVE HOMICIDE 2
TRAP QUEENS

IM DOING IT BIG!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 490 40
People love playing games. Some like to play games that end up affecting someone's life Does some things happen for a reason? or were they made just...
2.9K 26 27
Sometimes we all need a little push right to get where we wanna be but is that becoming a stripper ? Here's my story ⬇ My name is Justine Valentino...
289K 11.1K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...
1M 22.9K 31
Imani venzent had no guidance when it came to love. She was very naive but not by choice. When her mom died, hell seemed like a more better place for...