DREAM | NA JAEMIN

By bananamilkk__

๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐Ÿ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž ๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐”ปโ„๐”ผ๐”ธ๐•„ "Do you think dreams can come true?" "I can't believe yo... More

๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿช
๐“‘๐“ช๐“ญ ๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 1
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 2
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿช
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 3
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 4
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 5
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 6
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 8
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 9
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 10
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 11
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 12
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 13
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 14
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 15
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 16
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 17
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 18
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 19
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 20
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 21
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 22
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 23
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 24
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 25
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 26
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 27
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 28
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 29
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 30
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 31
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 32
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 33
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 34
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 35
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 36
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 37
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 38
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 39
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ: 40
[COMING SOON]

๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ:7

166 16 0
By bananamilkk__

"Promise to always text us over the group chat," Renjun urged, giving Jaemin a bro hug and patted his back before stepping aside to make room for the other three. Bi rushed up to Jaemin, hugging him tightly and refusing to let him go.

"Dude, I'm just two hours away," Jaemin joked as they pulls away. Bi was pursing her lips, holding back the tears that were about to flow. Jaemin caressed her cheek and murmured, "I'll be back, I promise," with the most genuine smile he could muster.

"I wanna go with you," she said pushing Jaemin aside to get herself into his car but pulled back by Donghyuck. "What are you doing?" Donghyuck screaming, pulling her hoods as she trying to get inside. Jeno shakes his head, turning to face Jaemin.

"Come back soon. I can't handle that monster alone," he said giving Jaemin a hug. Jaemin scoffed and nodded before proceed to enter his car. Jeno had to move Bi aside after she tried to enter the Na's car.

"I'm a part of Na!!" she complained, making Jaemin's mother and father chuckle at their niece. "She's giving me a headache," Renjun muttered as he massaged his temples.  "Dear god, what did I do to deserve this?" said Donghyuck, looking up to the sky.

Jaemin chuckled at them before waving them off as he and his family set off on their journey to their new home.

Jaemin, sat in the backseat, peered out the window at the mountain scenery. He remembers how, as a kid, he would visit his grandma whenever he had summer break. A cheeky grin form all over his lips as his grandmother residence up in the hill come into his eyes.

Jaemin rushed out of the car as soon as his father parked it to greet his grandma, who was smiling at the front door. "Min, it's been so long," she murmured as she scooped him into her arms. "I miss you, Nana," he whispered as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I miss you too, my little nana," his grandma answered, chuckling.

"Catch up later honey, go and help your father," said his mother who come to his side. Jaemin pulled away and went back to their car, helping his father getting things out. "I'll get the others dad, you can go in with those first," he said looking over his father.

His father nodded before bringing the one in his hands inside. "Get in faster Jaemin, it's look like it's going to rain," shouted her mother from the inside as the sky outside darken. "Alright," turning around as he glance over the fences.

His actions came to a halt when a girl in hoodies passed by the path outside their gate, on her way to the other house, which was a little farther into the woods. Jaemin kept his gaze fixed on her as she moved, unaware of him.

"Jaemin, you'll catch a cold," his mother warned as rain poured down on him. Jaemin hastened his stride as he entered the house, soaked in rain. Jaemin looked again over the window to the path where the girl had taken, but she was long gone.

na_butterfly
Min, have you arrived?

na.jaemin_
yeah, and nana says hi

na_butterfly
Oh hi oldie nana 😚

sun_hyuck
thank god she's not my granddaughter

na_butterfly
shut up flying assh-

sun_hyuck
uhuh what you gonna do bout if
I dont?

jen_show
Jaemin say hi to your nana
from me nono

na_butterfly
Jeno where's my ice cream?!!
I thought you said you're on your way!!

na.jaemin_
Okay Jeno

sun_hyuck
you not gonna get it you lazy
ugly butterfly.

jen_show
Hyuck can you please quick, the
Ice cream is going melt.

na_butterfly
why would you bring hyuck
with you 🤦🏻‍♀️

renjeon_
Ya NA BI OPEN THE FUCKING
DOOR!!

na_butterfly
wtf, who said you can come
you mf

renjeon_
are you kidding me??
you said you want some popcorn
you even blackmailed
me that you will kill my cat

na_butterfly
oh I forgot about that and
junnieee
YOU DONT FUCKING
HAVE A CAT YOU DUMB

renjeon_
oh

jen_show
LEE DONGHYUCK
aishh now I have to get another
ice cream

na.jaemin_
Have fun guys 💆🏻‍♀️

"Let's go Min, I'll show you your room," his grandmother murmured as she took a step upstairs. Jaemin trailed behind her. His room was nicely decorated, with beige walls and light wood furnishings. "Wah, nana definitely has a fantastic taste," he exclaimed as he hugged his grandmother.

"Now unpack," she ordered after giving him a pat on the head, then left Jaemin there to himself. Jaemin opened the door to the mini balcony he had in his room to the view of the other house not that far from them.

"Hmm, why don't I remember that house?" he wondered to himself. Jaemin breathes the cold rain air as a gentle wind touches his face. His lips curled into a gentle smile. "The air in the village feels a lot better," he mumbled to himself.

A movement from the other house caught his attention as he leaned against the balcony railing. The same girl he saw only a few minutes before opened the curtain to her balcony, but immediately closed it again when she noticed him standing there watching.

Jaemin couldn't see her face well since it began to rain heavily. "Jaemin, come on in. It's cold outside, baby "He flinches when he hears his mother's voice - quickly turning around, sliding the door close. His hand was drawn to his beating heart.

"What is wrong with me?"

This melody that we hear endlessly is our language

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 1.4K 29
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
105K 5.4K 28
โแด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› สแดแดœ แด€ ส™ษชแด› แด›แดแด แด…แดœแดส™ แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด€ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡?โž โ‡ดin which a nosy rival won't leave the girl alone ending up finding her precious secret. . ส€แด‡แดกส€ษชแด›แด›แด‡ษด แด แด‡ส€...
25.8K 1K 17
โ๏ธŽwe're not gonna be young forever.โž๏ธŽ โœ˜ an nct 00 line fanfic. HHYUNGGU 2021
209K 16.7K 48
โ Don't mess with the nonexistent. โž when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk on earth. โ–ฌโ–ฌ status: completed โœ“ a nct dream f...