Enchantress

By Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... More

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 9

302 25 8
By Ginnyzyn

Emily Fields POV :

I and my boyfriend, Freddie King have gone for an vacation to Venice during our holidays. I didn't want to leave Jen alone because I already know that Stacy is also leaving the country to meet her parents. But I couldn't make Freddie understand this situation. He didn't want me to dig into Jen's problems. And also my friends have forced me to go for an vacation. So I and Freddie planned to go on a ten days tour.

But within five days, we are heading back to Milan. I was not feeling good lately. As soon as I reached the dorm, I removed my shoes and jumped on the
bed. I was too tired to change or unpack. When I was laying on my stomach, Jen came from her shift. I rolled around to look at her and I could say she's surprised to see me this soon.

" Em, I didn't expect you this early. I missed you so so much ". She squealed and jumped on me.

" Aww Jen, I missed you too but get down. Lemme breathe. I'm sick ". She literally squeezed me.

" Sick? Are you okay, Em ?". Her expressions suddenly changed and she rolled down from off me.

" I'm not okay. I throw up last night and I've been feeling fatigue for past three days. I'm sick Jen ". I explained her and slowly rolled to her side and hugged her.

She gently hugged me back and patted my lower back. " What about your periods, Em ?". She asked me carefully.

That's when I got alarmed. My periods are two weeks late by now. My heart literally stopped by the thought of me being..... " No no no.... It can't be. But the symptoms says otherwise. Oh my freaking god, please don't make this possible !". I mentally prayed to my dear God and stared at Jen blankly.

" Don't give me that look, Em !. Are you periods regular ?". She again asked me but this time in a serious tone.

" I'm two weeks late ". I uttered and immediately she stood up from the bed and gave me an ' don't you dare ' look.

" You must be kidding me. This isn't any kind of freaking joke ". She yelled at me.

" But Jen... What if... What if am...?". My words got stuck in my throat and tears formed in my eyes out of fear.

" Shut up, Em. We can't conclude anything unless you take an test. Wait here, lemme go get you an kit ". Saying this she stormed out of the dorm.

I waited patiently for her to come with the test kit. I wasn't thinking straight and was lost in my thoughts. Within minutes, Jen came and handed me the test kit. I went to the washroom, peed on the kit and waited for the result. My whole world collapsed when two coloured lines appeared on the strip.

" I'm pregnant. Emily Freaking Fields is pregnant !".

I looked at the bathroom mirror in front of me and saw my face which is now drenched in tears.  Neither happy nor sad, I didn't feel any emotion. Now I know that am pregnant and I've no idea about what am gonna do with that. I'm just 21 and still an student. But am to blame?. I did this. I'm responsible. I slept with Freddie and I don't regret sleeping with him because he is the love of my life. The only question that's running in my mind is,

" What would be Freddie's reaction ?".

With an heavy heart and confusion mind, I walked out of the bathroom with the pregnancy kit in my hand. Jen came rushing to me and snatched the kit from my hand. Her eyes became full round shape and she looked at me with utter shock.

" Em... You... You are... ". She looked beyond shocked.

" I'm pregnant !". I completed her sentence. We both stood there for a good few minutes and looked at each other as if either one of us have turned into an alien with two heads.
Jen opened her mouth to say something but Stacy choosed this moment to walk in with her heavy luggage. We both looked at her and she was mummering some Eminem's song. She swirled around like an Disney princess it her short skirt and jumped on me for an hug.

" I missed you both so very much and guess what, I've bought matching Eminem's t-shirt for us and some hot lingerie too ". She laughed and then hugged Jen.

I and Jen stayed still without responding to her squealing. Noticing this, she took a step back and observed our facial expressions. She then looked at Jen and saw the test kit in her hand.

" Is that a pregnancy test kit in your hand, Jen ?". She questioned Jen and  took the kit away from her hand. After seeing the results she blinked  her eyes and pulled Jen close to her by her arm.

" What the fuck Jen? Are you pregnant? But you were virgin? My holy God, I left you for ten good days and you lost your virginity ?". Stacy yelled at her with full of anger in her voice.

I literally laughed after seeing Stacy's  misunderstanding and forgot about the situation I am in. Poor Jenifer looked terrified and pulled her arms away from Stacy.

" No Stacy, I am not.....".  Jen tried to explain but Stacy cut her in the middle.

" Shut up you idiot !. I can't believe that you did this. Now please don't tell me that you lost it to some random college senior !". Stacy was fuming in anger and accused Jen for nothing she did.

" Enough Stacy. It's Emily, who is pregnant. She is the culprit not I am ". Jen defended her.

I am back to my tensed state because I know these two will throw questions at me and I will not have any answers.

" Is Jen right? I mean, you have an baby growing in your tummy ?". Stacy asked me calmly.

I know this calmness is like, a calm before a Storm.

" She's right. There's a baby !". I stated her and sat on the couch.

" You are freaking impossible Emily. I know you and Freddie can't stop fucking each other but can't you guys use some protection or something ?". Stacy yelled at me and threw herself on the bed.

" I was not on my pills and that's where things went wrong. I need to have an talk with Freddie immediately ". Saying this I took my leather coat and walked out of the dorm leaving the door wide open.

Sean Peterson's POV :

It's ten past nine and I'm still in the office going through some proof reading. Whilst, Daniel is in some conference with our steel industrial committee. When I was about to wind up the work for the day, Daniel barged into my cabin and placed himself on the couch.

" Daniel, am forwarding you some documents just go through it ". I informed him without taking my eyes off my laptop.

" Seriously Sean?. Can't you see that I'm tired?. From morning I have been attending meetings after meeting and because of your lazy ass, I was taking care of half of your work too. Now you want me to do proof reading also?. Don't make me to kill you with my bare hands ". Daniel literally yelled at me and I know that's my clue to stop pushing him.

" Okay, okay. Calm down. At least could you please......!?". I carefully tried to ask him to help me with some other work.

" Nothing doing Sean. I'm going home and gonna have a good sleep ". He informed me sternly.

" Uff, go then ". I admit my defeat.

" Aren't you coming home with me ?". He stood up from the couch and removed his suit coat.

" No, I am not going with you. I have some work to finish and after that, I'll go have a look at Jenifer. It's been five days since I saw her and I want to know whether if she is doing good ". I replied him simply. I am really worried about my only sister because I didn't hear from her since five days. She don't have any idea about how much of efforts am taking to keep her safe. I don't want her to get herself into any more trouble.

" Oh, Jenifer ?. Mmmm... Show me, I'll help you with the proof reading ". His expressions turned chill and he came stood beside me and tried to touch my laptop.

" I remember you said you were tired. What changed your mind now ?". I raised my eyebrows at him.

" Mmmm... The idea of meeting that 'someone' changed my mind. Let's finish the work fast together and will go meet your sister ". He exclaimed excitingly and rubbed his hands together.

I think it's time to kill my only best friend.

" Daniel, don't get on my veins. I am not taking you with me. She might not appreciate your presence "? I tried to convince him.

" Uff, Sean. She won't say anything. It's just you who being over dramatic. Fine you alone go but tell her that Daniel is missing her ". He then winked at me and walked out of my cabin.

I felt like hitting myself with an hammer for being friends with him. How could he be like this?. I am her brother and this brat is using me as an tool to flirt with my sister. I should break my friendship with this Daniel ASAP. But what amuses me is, Daniel is never like this with any other women. Usually, Daniel will never gives an ounce of his attention to any women but what changed with Jenifer?. He is acting like an teenager around her.

Pushing away all those annoying thoughts about Daniel, I drove away to Jen's place. I parked my car in front of her dorm and stepped out of my car. I was quite surprised and tensed at the same time on seeing her door kept open. It's around ten now and she kept her door opened, still ?. Fear engulfed me and I ran towards her door.

I got relaxed a bit after seeing Miss. Nicole sitting on the bed with her head lowered. She didn't notice me standing in her doorway. I smiled to myself on seeing her and unbuttoned my sleeves and folded it neatly around my arms to give her a better view of my muscular arms. I don't know why but I want to look good in front of Miss. Nicole. Then I cleared my throat to gain her attention but still she didn't notice me. She looked like she was lost in her thoughts and that's when I noticed something in her hand.
" Freaking pregnancy kit ?". Without knocking I stormed inside the house and pulled the kit away from her hands. She was startled by my sudden entry and screamed.

" Ahhhh.....!". She screamed in her high pitched tone.

"Miss Nicole, I am sorry. I didn't mean to scare you ".  I apologized but still I was little bit pissed about this kit she had in your hand.

" Sorry? My feet Mr. Grumpy Peterson. Who gave you the permission to walk inside my home ?". She placed both of their hands on her waist and yelled at me.

" Miss. Nicole, am here to meet Jennifer ". I informed and ignored her questions.

" Still, you have to ask permission to the respective person before walking into their room. Remember ?". She raised her eyebrows and rolled her big eyes at me.

I laughed at this little girl who is standing in front of me and trying to act all rude. Less she knows she is not rude but cute. And also she is throwing my own words at me. I said the same when she walked into my room the first day we met.

" Miss. Nicole, if you are done with yelling at me, would you please care to explain me about this ?". I again questioned her and showed her the test kit. I'm running out of patience now.

" That's an pregnancy test kit Mr. Grumpy. You have grown up this tall but still didn't know about these simple things in life ?". She rolled her eyes again and started laughing at me teasingly.

" Don't test my patience Miss. Nicole. I know very well about what it is and am just asking you that who's test results are these ?". I took a step closer to her and questioned her seriously. she didn't budge to answer. She is just standing there like an statue, staring at me and blinking her eyes all innocently.

God, this girl is going to be the death of me.

I lost my patience and grabbed her towards me by her arms. Her eyes turned wide. She looked at my hands which is now gripping her arms tightly and then her eyes met mine again.

" Stop blinking your eyes like that. Now tell me, are you pregnant Miss. Nicole? I didn't know that you had a boyfriend ?". I ask her out of frustration and confusion.

Why am I even bothered ?. This girl means nothing to me, right ?.

She placed her hands on my chest and then pushed me away from her. " Don't you dare lay your hands on me again. That's not my freaking test results. I don't owe you anything so, if you have any doubts go and ask Jenifer ".

Just like that my whole world collapsed and my head started spinning. Why did she mention Jenifer ?. If it's not Miss. Nicole's then it might be Jenifer's right ?. My little sister ?. She never mentioned about her boyfriend before ?. Doesn't matter whoever that guy is, I am gonna beat him to death now. How could he touch her ?. I know that I have no rights to question her about her personal life but still this is not acceptable. My Jenifer deserves better. If not before but now am totally fuming in anger.

" Where is Jenifer ?".  I asked Miss. Nicole in a extreme rough tone. She motioned her eyes behind me. I turned around and saw Jen standing there with water dripping from her hair. Seems like she must have taken a shower.

" Sean !!!". She beamed at me and came running to me. She gave me an bear hug. Now the front of my shirt got drenched because of her wet hair. I gently pulled her away from me to look at her face.

" What is this Jen ?. Care to explain ?". I kept my voice in check this time. I really don't want to sound rude with my sister.

" Umm... Sean, that's my friend Emily's test result. Her boyfriend got her pregnant ". She informed me with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

" Emily ?. But Miss. Nicole said it was yours ?". I'm beyond confused now.

" What???... No no nooo Sean. Stacy is lying to you "? She then turned towards Miss. Nicole and nudged her gently. " Why would you lie like that Stacy ?. I'm cross with you now !".

Miss. Nicole grinned from ear to ear. " My love, I never told Mr. Grumpy that it was your test results. I just told him  to ask all his doubts to you. He confused it ". Stacy shrugged her shoulders and sat on the bed again.

Why this devil is like this ?. She confused everything and now made me look like an idiot in front of my sister.

" Not funny Miss. devil. You could have told me the truth in the first place itself. You took it too for ". I scolded her but she sat there as if I was talking to the wall.

" Oh Sean, drop it. It's Em's personal issue and I'll bet she'll handle it. Now tell me why are you here ?". Jen asked me calmly.

" Well, am here to know about your well being Jen. Are your legs getting any better ?". Finally I asked her the question I came here for.

" I'm perfectly fine. See Sean, I can even walk, jump and even dance ". She walked forth and back, jumped in tiny and even did a small dancing move with her legs.

I laughed at her. This girl is really an child and so precious to me.

" Yes, you are right. I can see that you are perfectly fine. Come here !".  I laughed from my heart and opened my hands gesturing her to come to me.

She immediately ran into my arms and hugged me. " Then I'll take your leave, honey. Take care of yourself and don't ever forget that I am just a phone call away from you ". I kissed her forehead gently.

" Thanks Sean. I have never felt this kind of brotherly love before. Thanks for existing. Goodnight ". She beamed happily.

My heart melted at her words. My little sister is experiencing her brother's love for the first time in her life even without knowing that am her actual brother. How unfair life could be sometimes ?.

" Good night little one ". I greeted her and walked to the door to leave but I stood there and turned back. Then i saw that devil who's sitting on the couch with frown on her face. I walked towards her and then bend down by placing both of my hands on the hand rest of the sofa. She flinched and moved herself back more into the sofa.

" Don't ever try to manipulate things with me Miss. Nicole. If you try to pull that stunt again, I'll probably punish you in my ways and you won't be able to dare to speak against me with this cute little mouth of yours ". I warned her teasingly.

" I will kill you Mr. Grumpy ". She tried to push me away but I bend down even more closer to her and my breathe touched her ear.

Mmm... As I said before she smells so good.

" Trust me, I would love to get killed by your soft hands. I still remember the way you gripped my arms that night when you were asleep. It gives me different feel and I don't mind getting that close with you again. So anytime you are welcome to kill me ". I spoke my words into her ear and she tensed at the closeness.

" Get lost ". She finally managed to push me away from her.

I laughed at her face which is now turned full beat red. " Good night to you too , Miss. devil ". I bid her goodbye and stormed towards my car.

__________________♡♡♡_______________

I'm in love with this Chapter.

Comment your thoughts 💜

Your,
Ginny !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 89.4K 72
#1 on the billionaire hot list (May 16) Avery Tanner's life is about to change when she saves a young man from his death. She can't stop thinking of...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
624K 5.9K 12
PUBLISHED WITH LIMITLESS PUBLISHING. COMING AUGUST 28, 2018. PAPERBACK AND E-BOOK COPIES. UK LINK: http://amzn.eu/0LSeyA7 US LINK: http://a.co/fuyk...
21.6K 1.1K 60
Teresa Smith is a fearless passionate girl, who worked hard for achieving a life of her dreams. Little did she know that her vacation trip to pairs w...