Phantom Justice

By Warrior_Elli

He didn't know what to do. People were just surrounding his body trying to get him to breath. Off to the side... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Hey..

224 5 2
By Warrior_Elli

Hi everyone. Its been some very long years. These stories were from when I was just 13 years old. And let's be honest, not my best work (in my opinion). I am now 19 years old and am entering college. I always get inspired with new chapters for these stories and different ways I can improve them. I would love to keep updating my stories and continue them, I've had whole series and even original stories planned.

 I've realized that I'm not lacking motivation, I just hate wattpad. It has changed very much since I've first started on this platform and not in a good way. So, I've come to a decision. 

This decision was very hard to make but I believe it is a good one. I will be moving all my works to Archive of Our Own. My account there is PrinceLilah and that will never change. At the end of the year, I will be deleting all my stories off of wattpad. This will be a good beginning for my stories and help with me being able to communicate with you all better. 

Thank you for allowing me to write for all you beautiful people. I won't be deleting my account so if anyone ever wants to chat, my inbox is open. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
198K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
68.1K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...