| SOFT | - LEE SANGYEON

Por anQryLIPBALM

" Why do you like him ? " " I don't know how to describe this but he is such a " SOFT " person you know . Lik... Mais

| INTRODUCTION | - TBZ UNIVERSE 070519
01
02
03 (chat)
04
05
06
07
08 (chat)
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 (chat)
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

22

162 8 2
Por anQryLIPBALM

TWO HOURS AGO

" Oi , you finished your practice early today Changmin . " Chanhee said still leaning on the fence.

" Yep . the coach said not practice too hard as the final selection is next Friday . I might get hurt you know . " Changmin tilted his head cutely .

" So don't get hurt or get into a fight , you sly demon bastard . " Chanhee hit his head .

" Yahhhh ! Chanhee that hurt . " Changmin pouted .

" I know . Why do you think I did that . Anyway wanna eat something ? "

" Hmmm.....tteokbokki . "

" Okay lets go . " Chanhee knew Changmin wanted to eat tteokbokki cause he  eats it at least twice a day . Can you imagine how unhealthy it is , he thinks . But he can never win against Changmin so he gives up the argument.

As they were going to the tteokbokki place , a group of kids stopped them .They were quite confused at first .However It took some time but Chanhee recognizes one person out of the three . He was the one that keeps asking if Chanhee is gay under all of his insta posts .

To be honest when he saw him face to face  he looked like a broom to Chanhee , because of his damaged bleached hair . " Wow that asshole looks worst face to to face . " He thought .

" Is the that rumour you are gay true ? " The guy asked Chanhee .

" Why ? You like me ? Or is it that you want me ? " Chanhee smiled and closed the distance between them .

" NEVER!! " The guy shouted and pushed him away .

He was all red from the humiliation . And seeing that broom I mean the guy like this Changmin couldn't hold his laughter anymore. It again occurred to him that Chanhee is indeed his best friend.

" Chanhee no need to waste your time here . I am hungry. Lets go...." Changmin said after he stopped laughing.

" Hmm.....Let's go . " Chanhee replied.

But as they were leaving That guy opened his dirty mouth again . " So the rumour is indeed true as you are not denying it . "

" Shut it . " Changmin spoke coldly .

It was quite common for some people to assume that Chanhee is gay just because he takes care of himself and looks prettier than most of them . But this asshole is really testing Changmin's patience . And Chanhee could sense that . He worries , If That asshole speaks one more word Changmin might really beat the shit out of him .

" Changmin , lets go . He is not worth it . " Chanhee held his arm to make him leave .

" Oh now I get it . You guys must be fucking each other . Is that why the tennis guy is getting so angry ? Oh my it really must be true . " That asshole smirked thinking he finally got the answer .

" YOU FUCKING BASTARD !!! " Changmin finally exploded and landed a punch on his face . Now only God knows what will happen to that asshole .

AUTHORS NOTE : Guess what everyone I am sick again :)

That's only because of my shitty immunity .

And the medicine this time is really bitter .

ANYWAY THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

31.5K 1K 44
how can i forget you babe? you made my night feel so good. i wanna own you so bad now, i want you. - "hyunjae, make me feel love please." started:...
6.6K 115 24
Yang Jeongin, the cold guy and Bang Chan, the friendly guy fall in love. A story where you either get entertained or pooped. Disclaimer: This story...
48.8K 2.3K 10
"jisung said my kisses heal everything." -in which jisung craves for hyunjin's kisses. started: 17 october 2021 finished: 25 october 2021 #6 in hyuns...
74.4K 4.7K 18
Hyunjin gets love notes everyday, but never reads any. Seungmin has been leaving anonymous letters for two months, and he decided he had enough, exac...