Dekubaku smut book

Por DarlynTorres2

Idk just some kinky shit bc why not im horny so yea Mais

Middle of the Night

Izuku's Birthday Present

4.4K 43 28
Por DarlynTorres2

Well yes I want to do a smut type of Dekubaku! Cosplaying, type of kinky type of crossdressing shit. 💥SMUT WARNING KINKY SHIT💥 So yea! Third year AU! THEIR BOTH 18 SO SEX IS FINE!! BTW DEKUBAKU ARE DATING

Bakugou's POV:   Today was July 10th meaning that there were only 5 more days until Deku would turn 18. Round Face (Ururaka) thought about throwing Deku a surprise birthday party. Honestly I wanted to just take him out to dinner, and go back home have sex and go to sleep. But Round face being Deku's 'best friend' decided to throw him a party and asked me for help. Everyone already knew what present they were going to get Deku. Probably a bunch of All Might merch or some shit. But to be honest I didn't know what I was going to give shitty deku. I knew everyone was going to give him all mighty shit. But I didn't think much about it until it was July 15th.

—--------------------------------------------

July 15th

I woke up and put my uniform on. It was currently a Friday, which was lucky. Deku's birthday fell on a Friday. I walked to class to see everyone saying happy birthday to Deku. I ignored everyone and just went to sit down at my desk. I then hear the bell ring and everyone is walking to their seats. When Deku sat down I whispered to him "Happy birthday nerd". He stayed quiet and then said "t-thank you Kacchan" "By the way are we still going to the movies?" Deku asked. "Yea 4:30 be ready, got it" I say. "Ok!" He said, even though I wasn't seeing him I could tell he was smiling.

AFTER CLASS

"Hey bakugou, do you have everything set!" Round face said. "Yeah Yeah I DO SO STOP BOTHERING ME!" I said. So annoying, my part was only to take Deku to the movies to watch a new movie that was going to be released, then take him back to the dorms for the party. "I just wanted to know!" Round face said. "Tch" I walk to my dorm to start getting ready to go out to the movies. I got ready and just put on a red hoodie and some black jeans and my air force, then walked out the door and texted Round face that we were leaving in a couple of minutes. I walk to the dekus dorm and I knock on the door. I then hear a bunch of crashing noise and wonder what he could be doing. He was wearing a nice tight black shirt that really resembled his nice body and muscles, and they were just some jeans and a hat that said 'die'. He honestly looked hot in that and it was so average. "Y-you look nice Kacchan" he said. "And you looked good to a nerd" I said while wrapping my arms around his nice biceps. Him naturally being nervous and jolted from the sudden touch. I smirk and chuckle. Which causes Deku to blush. "Shall we go now? Hmm?" I say in a seductive tone, to tease him. "Y-yea" he says in a low husky voice but, a nervous type of voice that sends shivers down my spine. Oh how I loved when his voice was deep like that. We then walked outside the car to the theater.

—-------------------------------------------

AFTER THE MOVIE

As Deku was driving us back to the dorms for the party. I got a text from Round Face.

(These are what they are texting)

Walmart Version of Kirby: Hey bakugou are you guys almost here?

Almost were a couple of 5 min away

Walmart Version of Kirby: K cool to tell everyone to get ready with their gifts

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit I totally forgot about Deku's present! What the fuck ima going to do know!

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round face I forgot about deku's present

Walmart Version of Kirby: U DID?!

YES I DID HELP ME!!

Walmart Version of Kirby: Well Mina and I have an idea

What is it?

Walmart Version of Kirby: Well it's something that Deku always wanted! If you want, I'll leave it in your dorm with a note to tell you when to give it to him. 

Walmart Version of Kirby: Ok?

Ok then BUT IT BETTER BE GOOD!!!

Walmart Version of Kirby: It will trust me!

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Phew '' I say in relief. "What was all about Kacchan?" Deku said. "Oh I was just texting someone" I said looking at the window wondering what the present was. "Well im 18 now u know!" Izuku said happily. "I know you are a dummy . That was the whole point of taking you to the theater because of your birthday!" I said. "Well since we're both 18 and I have nothing else planned-" Deku said in a low husky voice sending shivers down my spine while placing his hand on my thigh giving it a tight squeeze. "Maybe we can-'' he said but before he finished we arrived at UA and I said "OH LOOK WHERE H-HERE!" I say while getting out of the car as fast as possible. To be honest I do want to have sex with Deku, but what he did right now just was unexpected my heart was racing a little too fast. "Come on, Deku , the first one to the dorms, is the number one hero!" I say while Sprinting to the dorm and deku right in back of me running for his dear life. "YOU CAN'T BEAT ME NERD!" I scream almost reaching the dorm. "Oh really~" Izuku says right next to my ear. "HUH!" I say in shock he catches up to me no way he was all the way in the parking lot! No way he's that fast, that is too fast. And I didnt hear his quirk active since it always makes weird noises when it is active. "No way! U cheater!" I say looking at him right in front of the dorms. "I didn't cheat kacchan, I just ran. Also about what happened in the car where you-" I cut him off saying, "Lets go inside, will we talk about it inside ok?" I say looking at him. "Ok," Izuku says.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku's POV

We walk inside the dorm but it pitches black, and then all of sudden the light turns on and they all say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUKU!!" - Everyone in class 1-A except Kacchan. "Happy birthday deku-kun! Here's your present!" Ururaka said while giving me her present. "O-oh thank you, b-but I want to find-" I was interpreted by Mina and everyone else coming up to me to say happy birthday, I was trying to find kacchan to apologize for what I did in the car. But everyone was in the way. "O-oh um thank you! But guys I really want to find Kacchan right now" I was saying while trying to get out of the crowd and find kacchan. Once I get out of the crowd of people and turn around I see Kacchan in the elevator and he looks at me and smirks and the elevator door closes. The way he smirked sent shivers down my spine, he looked so sexy he was like a devil. I walk to the elevator but the second I take one step I get pulled by the huge crowd to the common room where they have made a party for me. But all I wanted to do was go with Kacchan. I was hoping I was just going to spend the night at Kacchans room, I mean don't get me wrong I love that they did all of this for me but Kacchan. And because I couldnt reject the party I stayed there dancing with everyone.

Bakugo's POV:

I'm in the elevator heading up to my dorm since Raccoon eyes and Round face left the present up there. The plan was to go up to my dorm, get the present and go back downstairs to give it to Deku. But the second I walked into the dorm I found a middle school girl uniform, a box of condoms, and adult goods, worst of all there were red floral type of panties on top of the uniform. But there was a note on top. I grab the note and -I read the note.

Bakubea, I'm giving you my old middle school uniform. You don't have to give it back. Midoriya will probably want you to keep it. We didn't know your panties size but she bought you some we thought would fit. Make sure to use condoms! We also left you guys some goodies and stuff so u can prepare. ;> Hope you and Izuku enjoy it! ALSO PLEASE TRY TO KEEP IT DOWN BAKUBAE.

XOXO Mina

Izuku POV:

*Small Explosion* "Was that kacchan?" I said. What happened? "Hehe he probably read the note already" Mina said. What note I thought. "I should probably go check on Kacchan" I say. "No no Deku, it's your birthday party, get loose a little besides bakugou probably doesn't want you up there just yet~" Mina says kinda weirdly tho. "O-okay then" I say in response.

—--------------------------------------------------------

Time passed and they brought in a cake and sang me happy birthday and continued dancing. It had gotten pretty late and everyone was tired from dancing so we all agreed we should go to sleep. "Well then everyone get rest! Goodnight" I say while running towards the elevator to Kacchan's room. I wanted to go check on Kacchan because of the explosion but also because I wanted to see if he was asleep.

3rd POV:

"Sigh, I don't think we're going to get to sleep tonight" Mina said in a sigh. "Yup"- Everyone in class 1-A. "Momo, is Iida sound asleep?" Uraraka asked. "Yup he is sleeping like a baby, and the canceling earplugs worked like a charm" Yayorozo said. "Did you make enough for everyone?" Tsuyu asked. "Yup I made sure to enhance the cancellation even stronger, knowing Izuku and Bakugo won't stop until the morning," Yayorozo said in a sigh. "I mean it's hella manly that Izubro and Bakubro are doing this but, Bakubro is going to be too loud" Kirishima says in a ' 'what i'm going to do '' type of voice. "Well you can sleep in my dorm bro! It's going to be like a sleepover!"- Kaminari says. "Really bro! That's so manly of you! Thank's!"- Kirishima says.

Katsuki POV WHILE THE PARTY WAS STILL GOING:

I exploded the note into pieces and sat in my bed mad and really flustered. Who do they think they are anyways huh!? I get to decide whether to have sex with Deku or not! Besides, is he really into this stuff? I sat there thinking about how Deku would act if he saw me in that. Just the thought of him touching all over my body excited me more than anything. "Fuck it" As I say as I prepare my self for the monster dick of his, and as I put on the uniform.

Present time 3rd POV:

Izuku was currently in front of Bakugo's room. He was too scared to knock on the door. So he was standing right there thinking what Bakugo could be doing on the other side of the room. Izuku finally takes the courage and opens the door only to be found with his beloved partner with a middle school girl outfit.

Izuku POV:

As I opened the door. I SEE KACCHAN IN A GIRL UNIFORM!!! Then Kacchan moves to the left to the bed and his skirt lifts up a little. I mean the skirt is very short. Why is he wearing this!? Wait are THOSE PANTIES!!! At this point I'm a blushing mess and my nose is bleeding. 'Why kacchan are you wearing this?! Are you trying to rile me up!' "I'm sorry kacchan but you're too beautiful in this state, I'm going to touch you okay?" I saw while I was a blushing mess just staring at the god of a man in front of me. I gulped and walked down and sat with Kacchan as I reached down to his ass, giving his nice ass a tight squeeze. "Hmmm" Comes out of kacchan as he trembles. "K-kacchan are you awake?" I say startled because I thought he was asleep. Kacchan then turns around and face was a blushing mess more than me he looked like a tomate or like a bomb that was on the verge of exploding. "K-kacchan why are you wearing this?" I say nervously moving around to cover my hard boner. "Mmmmhh" Is all that comes out of kacchan. "Kacchan I-" But before I could finish he interrupted me. "Do you not like it? I-i thought u were going to like it so I put it o-on. So you don't like it I-z-u-k-u~" The second I heard my name come out of my kaccha mouth I got so excited I kinda lost control a little. I grab kacchan from the wrist and turn him around to where I can see his face, and I take 3 fingers up to his mouth and I say "Suck on these first and if kacchans a good boy he can suck on something else" Somewhat in a demanding voice. Kacchan whimpers as he puts the finger in his mouth.

Bakugo's POV:

After I sucked all of Deku's fingers he slipped one inside of me. "Nghhh d-deku it stings a little" I say. "I know it stings kacchan. Here lets kiss" Deku then starts kissing me slowly, it then slowly starts becoming a very passionate kiss. Deku then bits my bottom lip asking for entrance, and the second I open it he slips another finger in me making me startled. He then uses his tongue to discover every part of my mouth. I can't help it and I melt into the kiss, he then starts stretching me more roughly and I can't help but moan a little in the kiss. We stay like that for a while and at this point I'm so melted in the kiss I can't feel my lips feel numb but I can feel everything all the movements Deku does which makes me only fall for him more. How did this man even learn to kiss like that? I'm pretty sure I'm his first boyfriend. Is he just naturally good at this? Then Deku pulls away from the kiss and I am a painting mess as he inserted his 3rd finger and the panting were now moans coming out of my mouth. I'm pretty sure my lips were swollen from the intense kissing she did. Then all of a sudden "I'm sorry kacchan I can't hold back" Deku says in a low husky voice. Turning me on. "W-wait deku aren't u going to take off the uniform?!" I say. "Why would I? It would ruin the fun~" Deku said in a seductive voice. "Deku, already being hard, takes his d'ck out and without warning just rams inside or me. "AHHH OWWW!!" I scream while tears start to form into my eyes. Without a condom!! Stupid Deku "I guess you were not ready yet. I'm going to wait like this for a while so you can get used to it ok kacchan?" I didn't respond because I knew that if I opened my mouth words weren't going to come out a moan would, so I slowly nodded my head saying yes. We stayed in that position for a while. I could tell Deku was using all his might to not ram inside of me, I can hear his small curses come out of his mouth. I couldn't help to see Deku in this vulnerable state. "H-hey deku you can move now" I said quietly enough for him to hear me. "A-are you sure kacchan?!" Deku says excitedly. "Yes so don't hold back, you nerd! Got it!" I say confidently. "Are you sure kacchan because I won't hold back? '' Deku says in a low husky voice again which sends shivers down my spine. "Y-yes im s-sure." The second I said that deku wasted no time and rammed inside of me hard and fast. "AHHhhhHHHH!! DeekUUUUU!" I scream out of sudden shock and pleasure. Deku keeped ramming inside of me only harder and faster. My moans sounded more hoarse and my painting got louder. Everytime he would thrust into me I would let out a loud moan. Deku wouldn't stop, and I liked that. "DEKKU!! NGHHH SLOWERRR!! AHHHHHHH!~" I screamed. "Oh don't act like u dont like that kacchan" Deku said in my ear, with that low husky voice. It did stuff. "F-fuck, did u just get tigther kacchan?" "Mngh!~" Was all that would come out of my mouth. "Hah u get off that shit dont u kacchan?" "ArghHH~! D-deku dOnt do AAHHH!~ t-that" Was the only thing I could say. Then all of sudden he stops. "W-why did u stop being a nerd?" I say. Deku says nothing. "Hey nerd, say something!" I say mad and pissed. He stopped at my entrance, he's teasing me. Why can't he just ram into me!. "Nerd-" I say but get interrupted by, "Beg '' Deku says in a low voice. "W-what?" I say. Deku then turned around, my head and my stomach were facing the bed, and I couldn't see Deku. "D-deku what are u saying?" I say nervously and horny. "Beg me, I wont do anything now if u dont beg me" Deku said. Why does he want me to beg? Fuck I cant take it any longer. "Please Izuku, I need you in me~!Fill me up with your puppies!~" I say sounding so fucked up already. Deku lost full control and let lust take over. "Oh now you've done it katsuki~!" Izuku said in a low voice

3rd POV:

Deku pounded and pounded into Katsuki hitting harder than ever, groaning and cursing into bakugous ear only causing Bakugou to lose his shit. Bakugou moaned loudly like he was in heat. 'Now I know why he could catch up to me back in the parking lot. He's so fast!!!~' Bakugo thought to himself. "S-stop deku! I-i can't anymore!~"- Bakugo said in between moans. "Oh but Kacchan you think I havent noticed you get tighter around me when I hit this exact spot" Deku says as he hits Bakugou's good spot. "HYAA~! MAAHHH! N-NGH~! D-DEKU~" Was all Bakugou could say. "K-kacchan don't tighten more!" Deku said. "I-I can't help it! U-ur making me feel this good. H-how im not supposed to post to react like that!" Bakugo said in between gasping for air and curses. "K-kacchan. YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO RILE ME UP DON'T CHA!" Deku said ramming into bakugo's good spot harder and faster. Moans filled the whole dorm, bakugou's whining, his sweet moans that could be heard from outside.

After all that (i'm lazy ._.)

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV:

Deku and Bakugo had already changed the sheets and taken a shower. "Ahh that felt amazing kacchan. I feel refreshed." Deku said in a happy and calm voice. "YOUR ONE TO TALK MY ASS HURTS LIKE HELL!" Bakugo said angrily. "S-sorry Kacchan I didn't mean to go that hard! It's just that ur super cute and couldn't resist." Deku said. "That isn't a good enough excuse. Hmph" Bakugo said as he pouted. "I'M SORRY KACCHAN FORGIVE ME" Deku said in a sad puppy voice. "Fine nerd, forgive me, let's just go to sleep already." Bakugo said giving up to dekus puppy eyes. 'This nerd has puppy eyes right now he's so cute but just a while ago he seemed like a completely different person' Bakugo thought to himself. As bakugou and deku cuddle in bed, deku said, "Love u kacchan". It was silent. 'He's probably asleep' Deku thought. "Love you nerd." Bakugou whispered. "That was so cute kacchan, I'm hard again," Deku said in a nervous laugh. "WTF NERD GET THE DICK OUT I'M BLASTING IT OFF!!" Bakugou screamed. "N-NO KACCHAN," Deku said.

(They ended up doing like 2 more rounds lol)

—----THE END—----

—--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope u enjoyed bye, 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

965K 23K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
1.6M 92.5K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.1M 26.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3M 245K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...