The One and Only

By Seventhjoul

Alexandra Grace Greco, an absolute genius and the only girl born after generations in the great Greco family... More

The CEO
The Plan
The Message.
The Greco Family
The Shock
Characters So far!
The Meeting
The Confrontation
The Father & The daughter
The Alex Grace
The Rules
The Glimpse Of Past
The Best friend
The drunk feelings.
The Embarrassed Queen
The Beginning
The Serious talk
The Good memories
The Blades
The Platinum Blade

The Revenge

2.3K 63 6
By Seventhjoul

"I want everyone dead." Alexa ordered to her assassins.

"And not some easy death. I want everyone who is against us to die a miserable death. Not a simple gun shot. Everyone in their must see hell before dying. Use knives to tear them. Pluck out their eyes. I don't care. I want it red with their blood. And if they are not. I will make sure that it will be your blood." Every men standing there stiffened with the rage Alexa was showing.
"Am I clear?" Alexa asked.

everyone including her brothers were to shocked to even say anything.

Her brothers eyes widened with the words she had spoken. She was not the same girl who just broke down in front of them few hours ago. She was brave charismatic and stronger even.

"Am I fucking clear?  Alexa roared.

"Yes Miss Alex" every one of the assassin answered.
" Teams are well divided by Alkov. We are gonna attack from the emergency exit and no-one touches the leader. He is mine." A bone chilling smile spread across Alexa face when she said that.

"And what about us?" Antonio asked.
" You are staying here. duh" Alexa deadpanned.
"No way in hell." Gio glared at her. But she glared at him back.
"Alexandra" Dom warned.
"Ok geez. You all can come but with me." Alexa said.
"That's exactly what we want" Antonio said.
"But I warn you there would not be much work left till we reached there." Alexa countered.

"Why" Eli asked
"Because my assassins are gone as you can see. They tend to get wild when I command them directly." Alexa said.
"Ok then. Lets go." Antonio said

.............
When they reached the ware house. Gunshots could be heard from outside. They rapidly get out of the doors and sprint towards the exit. Every thing was steer cleared but the dead bodies were as it is as Alexa commanded.

Gruesome and red all over.

Yes being in the mafia family they have seen death blood But this was next level.
"Cant believe. They literally did that" Alfonzo said dazed looking at the dead bodies.
"What else do you expect from Apex" Antonio remarked.
"Much more than this. The game has just began." Dom answered looking at his younger brothers
When they entered the main unit section.  About a hundred man was fighting with only 40 assassin but clearly they are winning.
"Alex!" Alkov rushed towards Alexa.

"We found him control room 1st floor and apparently leader is there too." Alkov said to Alexa.

"Ok good! Control the situation here and I am going on first floor" Alexa said.

" we are coming with you!" Her brothers said.

"No. This is my fight and I will fight myself. I will be back soon."

They nodded their head seeing the determination in Alexa eyes. 

"Alkov lead the way!"

 After reaching the first floor killing some people here and there. They hastily broke the door.

And there was Ezra with the gun pointed on his forehead. He was unconscious and bruised.
"Don't move or I will shoot his head" His captor said with the cynical psychotic smile.

Alexa eyes widen when he recognise the person.
Petrov
He is the youngest brother of Pedro out the three.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Alexa questioned. Still pointing her gun towards him.

"If I were you I would put that fucking gun down!" Alkov said in his commanding voice.

"And If I were you I would put that fucking gun down before my bullet hit this pathetic Boy" Petrov barked like a dog he was.

Both Alexa and Alkov steps faltered when they saw Petrov smashed his gun in Ezra head.

" Don't hurt him. What do you want from us to let him go?" Alexa snarled. She hates when he got hurt.

"To get me out of here. Leave this gun here and make your forces go back. If you did not do it in 5 mins I will kill him" Petrov gripped his gun more tightly.

"Ok We will " Alexa said As she bend to put her gun down . she made the quick eye-contact  with Alkov silently letting him know what he had to do.

When Alkov saw that Petrov whole focus was on her. Alkov move towards Petrov. Alexa was just putting her gun with having Petrov trapped in her eyelock and making him feel superior over her.

She nodded her head as a signal and Alkov shoot Petrov leg and Alexa swiftly move knock the gun out of his hold. Petrov roared in pain and tried to resist but Alkov had death grip on him. Alkov punched his face and tied him down.

"Ezra!" Alexa moved towards Ezra and tapped his face. 

"Ezra. Open your eyes dammit!"  Alexa shouted and put her both of hands on his face.

"Gra-  Grace!" Alexa heaved a sigh of relief when her black orbs meet his shinning blue ones.

"where are you hurt?" Alexa asked swiftly moving her eyes on his body to search any big injuries.

" I am fine! Just My head is spinning " Alexa eyes turned darker.

"I know why it is spinning." Alexa remarked her voice a lot colder from a second ago looking at Petrov who was smiling ruthlessly at them.

"Alkov Help Ezra get down. i will take this bastard down. Lets give a show to our assassins. Yeah?" She smiled psychotically looking at Petrov who smile falter when he saw such expression on her.

Alkov shivered but none the less nodded and give Ezra his shoulder as support to him.

Alexa pulled Petrov hair and smashed his head in the wall which made him scream and dragged him to the stairs . Ezra and Petrov closely following behind.  The hall was almost cleared. All the enemies were dead and three people were kept alive for information.

Alexa saw her brothers in the corner and smile at them. Her brothers eyes widen when they saw their sister dragging a full grown ass man with her one hand.

Alexa pushed him down the stairs.  Petrov rolled down the stairs and fell limp at the edge of stairs.

Her eyes were full of fury. She will give everything back what he did to her and Ezra.

She hold his hair and bang his head again and again and again.

Petrov screamed half conscious.

"This was for hit on his head" She snarled her eyes icy cold.

"Please give me death. I beg you." Petrov was so afraid. When He saw her look He knew this was the payback time and she will skin him alive.

like once he tried on her

Petrov crawled backwards as Alexa move towards him.

"See How life changes Petrov. Few years Back, I beg you and your brother the same thing but today the game has changed" Alexa laughed at him. Her brothers jaws clenched when they heard that.

He was there. he was one of the reason of her sufferings . This thought was enough to make their blood boil.

" It is not so easy. Firstly I will give you same treatment as you gave him" Alexa said pointing towards Ezra. 

Alexa eyes rounded in the hall . Then she the a hammer lying at the side of a piller.

Perfect

"Bring me that!"  she told one of her soldiers. 

She banged his shoulder and knee with that. 

"For his dislocated shoulders and bruises" All that could be heard in the silent warehouse was Petrov Cries.  After giving him every pain ten folds which he gave to her loved one. 

She put out her gun to shoot him but Giovanni stopped her hand. He went to  his bettered body. Giovanni took out of his knife and carved "traitor" on his head. Petrov could not even scream this time, It was like his voice was gone.

"She has taken revenge for her friend. This is revenge for our precious sister."  Giovanni said it slow but everyone of them heard it clearly.

Alexa eyes widen when Giovanni stab his knife right in Petrov's heart multiple times before he coughed out blood. He threw his knife and take a look at her sister and brothers went outside the warehouse.

Everyone was in maze but none wants to know the answers of their own questions.

I am back guys . Hope you enjoyed the chapters. I know I am updating really slow but trust me I am trying my best.

To everyone of people who is reading this.

"I LOVE YOU"

thanks for support and also vote and share if you loved it.

and one last thing if you found this convo weird. It was because of your authors awkward self.

haha.

bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 931 38
Apollo, Atlas and Athena black / Rossi are the triplets that had went through hell and came back from it. There life with normal until the age of 7...
762K 24.4K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
513K 12.5K 65
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
837K 15.2K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...