Magic💠Hour (TXT fanfic)

By SeleneKlare

Everything has a story where it all has started, where everything has begun... °*• t h e b e g i n n i n g... More

*•Tomorrow x Together•*
Opening Scene
°*• Chapter 1 •*°
°*• Chapter 2 •*°
°*• Chapter 3 •*°
°*• Chapter 4 •*°
°*• Chapter 5 •*°
°*• Chapter 6 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 1 •*°
°*• Chapter 7 •*°
°*• Chapter 8 •*°
°*• Chapter 9 •*°
°*• Chapter 10 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 2 •*°
°*• Chapter 11 •*°
°*• Chapter 12 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 3.1 •*°
°*• Chapter 13 •*°
°*• Chapter 14 •*°
°*• Chapter 15•*°
°*• H⏱ur 4 •*°
°*• Chapter 16•*°
°*• Chapter 17•*°
°*• Chapter 18 •*°
°*• Chapter 19 •*°
°*• Chapter 20 •*°
°*• Chapter 21 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 5 •*°
°*• Chapter 22 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 5:⁵³ •*°
°*• H⏱ur 6 •*°
°*• Chapter 23 •*°
°*• Chapter 24 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 7 •*°
°*• Chapter 25 •*°
°*• Chapter 26 •*°
°*• Chapter 27 •*°
°*• Chapter 28 •*°
°*• Chapter 29 •*°
°*• Chapter 30 •*°
°*• Chapter 31 •*°
°*• Chapter 32 •*°
°*• Chapter 33 •*°
°*• Chapter 34 •*°
°*• Chapter|Stuck-room •*°
°*• Chapter 35 •*°
°*• Chapter 36 •*°
°*• Chapter|Valley of Lies •*°
°*• Chapter 37 •*°
°*• Chapter 38 •*°
°*• Chapter 39 •*°
°*• Chapter 40 •*°
°*• Chapter 41 •*°
°*• Chapter 42 •*°
Closing Scene
°*• Chapter|End¿ •*°

°*• H⏱ur 3.2 •*°

51 5 0
By SeleneKlare

~*☆*~

Soobin

      Soobin followed Yeonjun walking in a fast paced manner as if in a hurry. The older was so quick, he could barely keep up which is weird because Soobin was actually taller than the older... so why can't he keep up.

"Yeonjun hyung wait a minute!" He tried to call out but the older already entered a classroom.

He ran as fast as he could towards it and when he finally reached it. He saw Yeonjun seated with an open book on a desk. However the book looked weird... there was a square hole on half of its pages and the older was holding some sort of carving knife while cut out pages of the book lie around the desk and the floor.

"Hyung?" Soobin called and the older turned to him just as a hand held his shoulder making him jump back.

"Soobin hyung... I've been calling out to you guys..." Hueningkai was heaving deep breathes as he moved to enter and Soobin instinctively held the younger's arm as if stopping him making Hueingkai turn to him.

"What's wrong hyung?" The younger asked.

"Just..." he didn't know what to say, that he's a little creeped out?

"Guys come closer." Yeonjun's voice cut his thoughts as Hueningkai moved towards the older leaving him by the door.

"Soobin!" Yeonjun called and he snapped out and came towards them instead.

"I found this knife here with this book." Yeonjun explained.

"Did you do that to the book?" Soobin carefully asked and the older nodded.

"Well... I generally didn't mean to, but when I was checking the knife. A strong gush of wind blew, I cut myself slightly and the knife fell on the book's pages and you know what happened?" Yeonjun said, his eyes sparkling with amazement that the other two did not understand.

"Hyung, let us see your cut." Hueningkai started.

"Its fine, its just a small cut. Didn't hurt much." Yeonjun said.

"But hyung-"

"Listen, the knife fell on the pages and it struck the pages as if it was done forcibly. That's not normal, I knew something's wrong here..."

"...we're in that place again." Yeonjun finished and Soobin hitched a breathe looking around.

"So we're back? But... why are we in a school that looks like our school?" Hueningkai wondered.

"Who knows?" Yeonjun shrugged as he placed the knife down and got a pair of glasses in his pocket and played with it on top of the ruined book.

"Your first reaction after getting yourself cut by some carving knife which seemed to be inexplicably very sharp to cut through thick pages of paper just like that... is to play with it hyung?" Soobin said incredelously, he was slightly horrified by this.

1st of all, he felt bad for the book. 2nd the knife obviously is dangerous to play with and 3rd, Yeonjun seemed very calm about this.

"You guys were taking awhile so I busied myself." The older explained.

"No, you were just way too fast. We couldn't catch up." Soobin reasoned making the older frown.

"I don't think I was that fast, am I?" Yeonjun turned to Hueningkai who sighed.

"In truth, you were both so fast. It feels as if the floor was stretching for me to ever get near you as fast as I can. It was... weird." When Hueningkai said this, Soobin came to think of how it felt weird he could never catch up to the older.

"You don't think, it actually stretches do you?" He questions making them silent.

"It could be possible considering we're-"

"Yeonjun hyung watch out!" Hueningkai called out when Soobin turned and saw that the book was actually burning as light reflected on the lens of the glasses.

Yeonjun immediately moved his hands away leaving the glasses on the table as he got up.

"I told you not to play with it hyung!" Soobin's voice raised.

"I never would've thought it would actually burn, they were just glasses." Yeonjun reasoned.

"Hyungs! We should put it out before it grow big!" Hueningkai took one of the curtain and fanned it.

"Hey stop! You'll make it bigger!" Soobin stopped the younger as the flame slowly grow bigger.

"Look calm down, its a small fire. I'll just take it to the floor and stomp on it." Yeonjun moved to hold the part of the book that wasn't burned

"Hyung its not that small now, don't go near it." Soobin pulled the older.

"We can't let that grow bigger so let's just do it." Yeonjun turned to him.

"How?!" Soobin asked and the door then burst open making the slightly panicked three turn.

_______________°*•☆•*°_______________

"Hyung!" Taehyun slammed the door open to see the 2 older guys in a bit of an argument while Hueningkai stared at him with panicked eyes.

Taehyun then turned to the table with a flame growing big every second.

"What in the world-" he started but before he could finish his sentence, Beomgyu rushed passed him, unscrewing the fire extinguisher before extinguishing the fire.

"There!" Beomgyu exclaimed before turning to the other 3.

"We were looking for you guys." Beomgyu smiled at them.

"Well, that solved the problem." Yeonjun shrugged as Soobin let go of him.

"Yeonjun hyung, please don't play around again." Soobin sighed.

"Odd, I'm not that clumsy." Yeonjun laughed a little out of it.

"You ok hyung?" Taehyun approached them and the older then sighed.

"Remember when I mentioned how it makes you feel like you could just let go?" Yeonjun started and everyone looked at each other.

"Yeah its odd and weird but... it really felt like you can do anything that come to mind." He added.

"But didn't that make you uncomfortable hyung?" Hueningkai asked and the older nodded in turn.

"I don't know... do you really wanna feel restricted in some way?" Yeonjun turned to all of them.

"Hyung... I think we should just go back." Taehyun started and Soobin agreed to him.

"Yeah, I don't think being reckless is a good idea." - Soobin

"Ayy come on, where's the fun in being way too careful. Sometimes, you just gotta let yourself go." Beomgyu said throwing the fire extinguisher aside which made a loud clanking sound.

Before any of them could speak again, the fire extinguisher let out its white smokey fog as if malfunctioning and moving around where Beomgyu discarded it.

"What the hell!"

"Stop it!"

"Hahahhahahahaahhah!"

"Stop laughing!"

"The hell's wrong with this thing?!"

"Just let it be hyung!"

"Let me try-" when hueningkai tried to help the others stop the fire extinguisher, it was at that moment that the extinguisher burst into puffs of its smokey white fog right at their faces.

A series of fits of coughs followed after that as the room was filled momentarily with fog from the extinguisher as they waved their hands around to clear their views.

"Everyone alright?" Yeonjun called as he slowly saw the others.

"Yeah we're fine." Soobin answered helping Hueningkai up. Beomgyu and Taehyun were also both getting up.

When the fog completely dispersed, they saw how the room was completely trashed. The chairs and tables were completely disarranged. Mounds and blobs of white cream-looking stuff sits on every corner... on the desks, chairs, floors and even the chalkboard.

"Wow." Hueningkai was the first to react.

"Did I accidentally do that?" Beomgyu asked to no one in particular.

"Apparently so." Taehyun nodded.

"Cool." Beomgyu grinned.

"Uh Taehyun-" Hueningkai paused pointing at something on Taehyun who turned to him confused but then chuckled at the look of the other instead.

"What?" Hueningkai raised a brow.

"Your nose is smudged with those stuff." Taehyun was snickering now.

"Say for yourself, your hair is covered with it!" Hueningkai teased back and a fuss started going with the two which made the others look at them then to each others.

"I'd hate to break it to you hyung but looking good with those brows." Beomgyu was laughing despite the fact that there were also smudges all over his hair.

"Soobin your brows pfft..." Yeonjun was already laughing when Soobin touched his brows that for some reason covered with those white stuff then noticed that they all were covered with it.

"Says the one who have a mustache on his face." He countered back and Yeonjun immediately wiped his off.

They ended up with fits of laughter as they all try to put more of the white stuff from the extinguisher to each other as they evenually got tired and just looked around their mess.

"We're not getting in trouble for this are we?" Soobin wondered.

"Why would we? We're not even really at school." Yeonjun smirked.

"Should we do something fun?" Hueningkai offered with an eager smile.

"Like what?" Taehyun turned to him.

"If we can't get in trouble here then..." Beomgyu thought for awhile.

"Why don't we do everything we want?" Beomgyu slowly grinned playfully at the others.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" He added as he met the others eyes.

They all then got up and proceeded to leave the room and explored the empty school.

They found the field and they played chase for a while and lie down on the ground when they got tired. The sky for some reason was blue instead of the usual orange sunset look they see. However, it was still as bright as before and has a mixture of green. It was pretty and calming.

A melody just echoed in the air that made them all got up and look around. It was different than the last one but still felt bright and upbeat.

"So is this gonna be a thing here? Random music we don't know?" Hueningkai wondered as the others shrugged and they all just chuckled at the thought because it would make the place livelier.

They entered the school again and played some more on rooms they find. In one room, they filled an entire chalkboard with drawings and used up all the chalk they could find.

Accidentally set something on fire in the cafeteria that set off the sprinkle system as they all runaway laughing at the situation with Soobin reminding them never to do what they just did to their actual school.

"Alright vice-pres, we'll remember." Yeonjun was laughing with the others and while Soobin was indeed serious about it, he did felt good breaking rules without consequence.

They were all soaking wet as they came to a door, they pushed it open and light flashed before their eyes and as they slowly adjusted their vision...

They came face to face with the stockroom they were supposed to clean.

•●~*☆*~●•

A/N:

Good day my dear readers! I want to thank everyone for giving "Magic Hour" 500 reads! Kaya naman kahit gusto ko munang ipagkait ang chapter nato sa inyo, I'm updating it to show my gratitude for still sticking around kahit na ang bagal ko magsulat.

I'll really try to find time to write more. Thanks again and I hope you'll stick around to the end (not saying its ending already, ang layo ko pa 😅)

Anyway please enjoy the chapter!!! Hoping for the reads to increase next update! Wait for it! 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 523 13
Sometimes your perfect someone has been in front of you all along...... Master Bob's friend has been murdered by a group that has been targeting gay...
261K 8.6K 18
Levi is determined to find a mermaid who can heal his leg, as mermaid's tears are rumored to heal any wound. When Eren gets captured by Levi and his...
642K 39.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC