My Master Rihanna- A Rihanna...

By santananicki

I knew how she was....... I knew that she liked control..... I knew that she liked me.... Ever since I met he... More

Chapter 1- Meeting Her
Chapter 2- Dinner with Her
Chapter 3- Thinking of Her
Chapter 4- Yachting with Her
Chapter 5- Punishing and Pleasuring Her
Chapter 6- Signing with Her
Chapter 7- Training Her
Chapter 9- Missing Her
Chapter 10- Reasoning with Her (Hopefully)
Chapter 11- No Anaconda for Her
Chapter 12- Don't forget Her
Chapter 13- Vacationing with Her
Not a Chapter
Not a Chapter
Chapter 14- Vacationing with Her without sex scene
Chapter 15- Whos Messaging Her?
Chapter 16- Spending the rest of my life with Her
Chapter 17- Telling Her
Chapter 18- Grieving with Her
Chapter 19- Grieving with Her Part 2
Not a Chapter
Chapter 20- Grieving with Her Part 3
Chapter 21- Searching for Her
Chapter 22- Searching for Her Part 2
Chapter 23- Finding Him and Her
Chapter 24- Finding Him and Her Part 2
Chapter 26- Just Let Her
Chapter 27- Barbados and Her
Chapter 28- Finding A Ring for Her
Chapter 29- Mad at Her
Chapter 30- Apologize to Her
Chapter 31- Back Home with Her
Chapter 32- My Wedding with Her Part 1
Not a Chapter
Chapter 33- My Wedding with Her Part 2

Chapter 25- Quality time with Her

8.5K 222 31
By santananicki

Rihannas POV

I heard music playing in the house. My eyes opened slowly, I looked around the room. I tried to sit up but my whole body felt sore.

Rih- Ah damn.

My mind went back to last night, wow. The night I had the best orgasm of my life. I smiled to myself and rubbed my legs, them out of everything else is what hurt the most. I threw my legs over the side of the bed, I could here kitten singing with the music down stairs. I stood up, my body hurt like hell, I stretched my back, yawned and went down stairs. When I got down stairs I followed kittens voice to the kitchen. She was cooking and dancing to 'I Wanna Dance with Somebody' by Whitney Houston. I was laughing my ass off listening to her sing. She turned around and spotted me.

Nicki- Ahhhh! Robyn!

I was on the floor at this point, she was so pissed at me. She had her hands on her hips and her face was all scrunched up. That only made me laugh harder, which made her even more upset.

Nicki- Robyn get up.

I stood up but I was still laughing.

Nicki- Stop laughing.

Rih- I......I.....I can't. That.......was.....sooo funny.

Nicki- Whatever

She turned around and went back to cooking breakfast. I stopped laughing and straightened up.

Rih- Ok ok I'm sorry kitten.

She shock her head. I walked up behind her and kissed her neck.

Rih- oh come on kitten, I'm sorry for laughing. Your just so cute when you do it. I love youuuuuuu.

She giggled at me. She turned around and put her arms around my neck. She brought her lips to mine, lord knows I love her lips.

Rih- Good morning kitten.

Nicki- Good morning Robyn.

Rih- What is with this Robyn, your not gonna call me master anymore?

Nicki- No.

Rih- No. And when did I tell you, you could make your own decisions pet.

Nicki- You didn't. But I did, and I say, I can call you whatever I want.

While she said that she gripped my ass.

Nicki- After last night I think I like being the dominate one.

Rih- Hmm. And what makes you think I'd let you.

Nicki- You don't have to let me, I can just force you.

Rih- Please. I doubt that.

Nicki- Well I definitely did last night.

My face kinda dropped. She was right, she did dominate me lat night.

Rih- Well, that's because I let you.

Nicki- Yeah ok, keep telling yourself that.

She turned back around and finished cooking.

Rih- I did.

Nicki- Robyn go sit down and watch TV or something.

I poked my lip out a little, I turned around and made my way to the living room.

Rih-By the way, I'm only going because I want to.

Nicki- Mhm

I went to the living room and turned on the TV. I sat there until kitten came and brought our food. I reached for my plate and she pulled back. I looked at her with a confused face.

Rih- What?

Nicki- What do you say.

Rih- ......................

Nicki- Come on Robyn, its not that hard.

Rih-.....Ah, thank you kitten.

Nicki- Your welcome.

She handed me my plate and we sat on the couch ate and watched TV. After we were done kitten decided that since she cooked I should do the dishes. I didn't wanna do it but she convinced me. After I was done we got dressed and went to see Drake. We haven't seen him at all with all this stuff going on, we wanted to get my dads attention away from him so we left him alone. When we got to the hospital we saw the doctor who did his surgery.

Rih- Hey doctor.

Doc- Hey.

Rih- So how's he doing?

Doc- Ummm, you should so see yourself.

He walked off. Me and kitten looked at each other, I got nervous, what if he's doing worse, I wouldn't be able to take anymore of this. I grabbed kittens hand and we walked to his room. We took a breath before opening the door. I put my hand on the nob and turned it, when I pushed the door open I couldn't believe my eyes.

Drake- Hey girls.

Rih/Nicki- DRAKE!

We ran over and jumped on top of him. He grunted and started laughing.

Drake- Hey girls I missed you to but I'm still in pain so.

We jumped off of him.

Rih/Nicki- Sorry. We missed you.

Drake- I missed you too. Come on, both of, lay beside me.

He said patting both sides of the bed. Me and kitten went on each side and layed beside him. We hugged his torso and put our heads on his shoulders.

Drake- Girls I gotta tell you who did this. I don't think your gonna be too happy about it.

Rih- Drake we know, it was my dad right?

Drake- Yeah, how'd you find out?

Nicki- Long story.

Drake- Well, I'm not leaving for another two days so, spill.

We told him the story. How he took Meli, and how we went to his house and found the box of clues. I kissed his cheek and thanked him for that. We continued on and told him about how his detective friend came and helped us locate him and get Meli back, and that he was arrested. Drake kissed both of our heads and congragulated us on finding him.

Rih- Drake trust me if it wasn't for you he would still be out there, thanks.

Drake- Well I love you girls and I'll do anything to protect you.

Nicki- Same here.

Taking a moment to look at both Drake and kitten. I have my family back. Meli, kitten, Drake, everyone I love that was affected by my father is sfae now and I couldn't be happier.

Rih- I love you guys.

Nicki/Drake- I love you too.

We layed there and talked about other things. We were talking so long that by the time we finished it was 10:00 at night. We hugged Drake and told him we'd be back tomorrow. Me and kitten got back home, took a shower and layed in bed.

Nicki- I'm so happy he's awake.

Rih- Me too.

Nicki- Can you believe all this stuff we were going threw four all the months is over now.

Rih- I know, its was crazy, but we got through it. And now we can start focusing on our wedding.

Nicki- Oh my gosh, I almost forgot.

Rih- You forgot about our wedding.

Nicki- I said almost.

Rih- Well when are we gonna do this?

Nicki- Let's start tomorrow.

Rih- Alright goodnight kitten.

Nicki- Night baby.

I pecked her lips and flipped over, kitten put her arm around my side and we went to sleep. The next morning we woke up got dressed and went to discharge Drake. We went to his house and cleaned it up for him, it was still hard for kitten to see everything but we got it done. By the time we went to get Drake it was 6 at night. He had to walk with a cane because his muscles were still a little out of it. We took him home put him on the couch and cooked dinner for him, after we were done we help him into the tub and washed him off, (weird by the way) we put him in bed and waited until he went to sleep. We stayed with him that night to make sure he was ok and didnt need anything.

The next day me and kitten went to a wedding planner and talked to her about our wedding.

Planner- So ladies, what theme are you thinking of for your wedding.

Nicki/Rih- Winter wonderland.

Planner- Ahh that's always beautiful, how many guest?

Rih- 200, 400 at the most.

Planner- Budget?

Rih- No budget.

Nicki- Baby, we need a budget.

Rih- Why? I can afford it.

Nicki- So can I but its not about that, its about managing our money.

Rih- Kitten, we don't need to manage anything.

Nicki- Yes baby, we do.

Rih- No, no we don't.

Nicki- Robyn, we need a budget.

Rih- Onika no we don't.

Planner- Ok ladies how about we come back to that. The color is all white right?

Nicki- White and silver.

Planner- Great. Do you need help with the dresses?

Rih- No we got that.

Planner- Ok well I'll get my people together and we will start working on it. When can you guys come in again to check?

Nicki- Two weeks would be good. So like June 10th.

Rih- Uh baby I can't do June 10th I have a concert that day.

Nicki- Concert? What Concert?

Rih- The concert at Coachella.

Nicki- When were you gonna tell me?

Rih- I just remembered.

Nicki- You just remembered to tell me.

Planner- Ok, how about the week after that.

Rih- That's good.

Nicki- Can't I have to shoot a video then.

Rih- Sarcastic voice Video, What video?

Nicki- A video for 'Throw some more'.

Rih- Sarcastic voice Oh and when were you gonna tell me about this?

Nicki- Don't be smart Robyn.

Planner- Week after that.

Rih- That's good for me, is that good for you Nicki or do you have another video to shoot.

Nicki- It's perfectly fine Robyn, is it good for you or do you have another concert to go to.

Rih- Oh that was hilarious.

Planner- Well, this was fun, I'll see you two on......June 24th.

Rih- Yes mam you will.

Nicki- Bye.

Planner- Bye.

We left her office. Me and kitten got in the car and drove back home. When we got in the house I followed her upstairs. I was still feeling a little salty about what happened at the wedding planners and I wasn't ready to let it go.

Rih- Soooo how long are you gonna be gone?

Nicki- 3 days at the most. What about you?

Rih- 5 at the most.

Silence filled the room. Its never been this awkward between us.

Rih- Kitten?

Nicki- Yes?

She didn't turn around so I walked behind her and put my arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck.

Rih- You mad at me?

Nicki- sighs No, just a little frustrated.

Rih- Baby, its not a big deal.

Nicki- Robyn are wedding is a huge deal!

Rih- Wait, that's not what I meant. I meant the budget thing, I think its stupid.

Nicki- And why is that?

Rih- Because or wedding is gonna be the best day if our lives and I don't want you to see something you like and not be able to get it because of a stupid budget. Baby, I make money every day, I can afford it. You don't have to pay for anything.

Nicki- But I want to contribute in some way with it, can't I by something?

Rih- Ok, you can buy something, one thing though.

Nicki- What about your ring.

Rih- My ring?

Nicki- Yeah, you need a ring, let me by it.

Rih- ..........ok, you can buy my ring, but I buy everything else.

Nicki- Deal.

Kitten turned around and I kissed her lips. We got ready for bed and went to sleep.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hey peeps. Here's another. Comment please. Thanks for reading! MUAH!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 278 13
"I just- I just woke up one day and I knew, what I was never sure of with you." - 500 Days Of Summer - 2009 Mature Content. 17+ © AutumnLenore 2014
77 13 4
"I knew I was being used but... I didn't care, as long as it was her using me." Kind of dark. Read the tags!
445K 11.8K 24
"stop! you can't touch me in this way. It's inappropriate " she spoke out as his hand slip inside her shorts. "why baby girl? aren't you the same gir...
82 13 17
there she was, in my room, reading every word I had written about her after just three days of knowing her. I wanted to tell her she wasn't allowed t...