Demigod solidarity

jackattack364 द्वारा

Chelsea Harnot is a demigoddess and a student at Hogwarts. And sadly for her demigods were just discovered by... अधिक

Chapter 1 New
Chapter 2 Documentary gone wrong
chapter 4 Retaliation
chapter 5 hunters hunted
chapter 6 decleration
Chapter 7 Clarification
chapter 8 Conscription
chapter 9 Choice
Chapter 10 units
chapter 11 missions
chapter 12 cultists?
Chapter 13 wisdom
chapter 14 over the line

chapter 3 Honesty

20 3 0
jackattack364 द्वारा

THREE WEEKS EARLIER

Camp Half-blood, one of the only safe haven for demigods. A home once divided by the identity of those who came before them, but now they were truly one big family.

Arguments broke out small grudges were held, but the people here are fully ready to fight for each other. It's what makes them so much stronger than the heroes of old times. None of them feel the need to prove that they deserve to be here. They live together they fight together and yes they prank and tease each other, but that's just what family does.

So when a distraught group of younger demigods burst passed a startled Peleus and ran down the hill where Chiron the trainer of heroes was telling a son of Ares that no, he couldn't use mines to defend the flag in the weekly games.

He saw the group of children's barreling down towards him. He smiled softly used to such a sight, but his smile faded when he noticed the scared expressions upon the youngest faces.

Billy a small son of Hermes hugged his horse leg crying softly. Chiron raised the six year old in his arms demanding to know what happened. Mark Rodriguez scratch the back of his head shamefully. "We noticed that a group of weirdoes were tailing and filming us, like we were some sort of animals. Charlie wasn't sure who or what they were so he played it safe, he sent me and Stoll with the kids to split up. He went to get some answers, haven't seen him since."

Chiron layed a hand on Mark's shoulder. "Worry not my boy, you were acting in the best interest of the children's. I assume that Lila is on her way as well?"

"Yeah we passed them on the way here." The legacy of Ares and Hermes assured.

Right as he said it the other half of the group ran down the hill. The old centaure quickly startted doing a headcount.

He faltered near the end "where is Mia, the young legacy of Hermes paled. "She was right behind us!" The legacy frantically ran back into the woods. Chiron practically threw Billy in the arms of Mark and galloped after the the girl.

His sharp ears caught the sound of sniffles and cries. He found the young daughter of Demeter bawling into her knees. He picked her up and ran back towards camp. He burst into the infirmary.

The nearest child of Apollo assured the old centaure that she was perfectly fine. Chiron set her down on a free bed and gently asked what happened.

"They took him." She cried Chiron's blood went cold. "Took who?" He demanded praying that it wasn't who he thought it was. "They took Charlie!" Every single soul within ear shot froze.

Chiron took a deep breath "you're safe now child, no more need for tears." He said wiping her cheek. He left her in the care of the infirmary and opened the door. Letting a small sea of Demeter children run inside.

"Chiron." Mark said making the teacher stop in his tracks. "Is this true?"

"I'm afraid so my boy, if Charles wasn't in trouble he would have called by now. Now if you don't mind me, I have a few calls to make myself." The ancient centaur stated walking towards the big house, where Mr.D was absent.

Chiron stared at the drachma for a few minutes before finally speaking the incantation and throwing it in the fountain.

The rainbow flickered and Stiller, revealing the back of Perseus Jackson. He was calmly cleaning dishes "Percy." Chiron called trying to keep the worry out of his voice.

The son of Poseidon perked up and turned to his old mentor with a wide smile. He looked even more like his father now. A scraggly beard adorned his face and his hair were kept a bit longer than in his youth, but it was still just as wild.

"Oh boy, by that face Charlie just pulled the prank of the century." When Chiron didn't gain a small smile as he usually would in this situation, Percy's mischevious smile faded. "What's wrong." He demanded sounding worried out of his mind.

"He was taken, we don't know yet by whom. We'll find him-" the old teacher was cut off as the sink behind Percy violently exploded.

"Where and when!" He growled.

"In Manhattan, that we know. He was taking the younger campers on a small field trip. The poor girl is still a bit under shock we'll only know more later, but we do know they seemed like researchers. So we might be dealing with a bigger organisation than we think. Could you please warn New Rome, this could affect them too."

Percy nodded stiffly "thank you Chiron." He swiftly waved his hand throught the mist ending the call, leaving Chiron very worried.

Back in New Rome Percy looked to his left at his wide eyed wife. She composed herself with a deep breath. "We need to tell the girls." She stated attempting and failing to keep her voice steady.

Percy marched over to her and gave her a hug. Apart from the small wrinkles of worry on her face and birthing four chaotic, but wonderful children's it's almost like she hadn't aged a day.

"We'll get him back, but Chiron is right, everyone needs to be warned." Annabeth sighed and nodded against his shoulder they broke apart and jogged outside.

The Jackson ranch was built near New Rome. Percy decided to start a side buisness after getting a bit bored of his effortless job as a marine biologist. Horses chickens cows and more were used to help New Rome as a whole make more money. It also helped younger demigods get a summer job, but Percy didn't just take care of regular animals.

A few years ago after Mrs O'Leary had a small adventure with another hellhound, Percy was left with quite a few deadly puppies afterward. They were a handful, but Percy enjoyed raising them nonetheless.

Then there were Apollo's sacred cows, unicorns and of course the Pegasi. As Percy passed next to the stables designed and built by Annabeth, every equine creature instantly became restless, sensing the adult demigod's inner turmoil.

The people of New Rome cheerfully and happily greeted Percy, but they quickly noticed that something was wrong. He found Frank and Hazel Zhang in their office inside their preator home. Frank was dealing with paperwork while Hazel paced behind him, bouncing a pudgy dark skinned baby.

The baby adorably sneezed and a pair of cat ears sprouted from her head. Hazel cooed at the sight quickly showing the mountain of muscles that was her husband. Frank's face split into a grin as he held his baby. Said child grabbed his nose with a tootless smile.

Percy couldn't help, but smile softly at the sight. Back when he was twelve he could have never dreamed of keeping friends for so long. Even less having a family of his own, but now his family was threatened.

"How's little Emily." Percy asked chuckling "Percy!" Frank greeted happily. "Why don't you ask her." He said handing him the tiny child.

Emily babbled energetically throwing her pudgy arms up and down at the sight of her honorary uncle. "Huh Huh" Percy hummed like the baby had just said an interesting fact.

"We have a major problem." Percy informed bregugingly handing the baby back to her mother.

Frank immediatly put on his Praetor face. "What's wrong."

After Percy gave him the little ammount of informations he had. The couple glanced at each other. "We need to call back every Half-blood who is away from a safe place outside of mortal view."

Hazel stiffly nodded giving Frank their child. She had a lot of work to do. Still seated Frank let his daughter crawl up his chest. Staring into her innocent brown eyes a frown twisted his face.

"I don't want another war."

"You and me both man, but Charlie isn't the only one they tried to take. It'll concern us all one day or another." Frank sighed rising from his chair. "You're right and we'll figure it out, it's not like help is going to be lacking. Even if he wasn't you're son Charlie's a good kid we'll have a sea of volunteer the moment they know it." Frank told his friend and brother reassuringly putting a hand on his shoulder.

Percy wasn't so certain, but he hoped Frank was right.

After leaving Emily with the nearest babysitter, an emergency announcement was in order. Every cohort of the Legion stood in ranks, Romans and Greeks alike in fitting armor mixing the best of each sides.

"You're probably wondering why you were brought here today." Began Frank letting Hazel take over.

"Charles Theseus Jackson, Centurion of the sixth cohort has been kidnapped by unknown forces." Murmures rose inbetween the ranks, some a bit more vocal than others. Each centurion of each cohort stepped forward and saluted. Each of their cohort taking one step forward immitating their leader.

Each offering their services on this quest. "Thank you for volunteering, but this isn't a regular quest, every qualified half-blood will be needed for this. The rest will stay here to defend our home. You will be told if you are qualified or not, the place of investigation is New York. No one goes alone, if you find something do not engage the ennemy. We know too little for now."

"This is all for now, this transgression will not remain unpunished." Frank stated giving a salute.

The Legion saluted back and spread out to prepare. Percy felt tears sting his eyes as all these kids set out to help his boy. Another thing he never expected to happen.

He set out to talk to the only people who didn't know about the news yet.

His daughters.

Meanwhile Annabeth was iris messaging a very old friend. Thalia Grace looked at her best friend worriedly. The last time she saw her that anxious her idiot of a husband had been taken by Hera.

"Charlie was taken." She said rage barely hidden. Thalia's eyes widdened "oh" she composed herself "you need my help hunting the bastards who did this, who did this? Who is braindead enought to do this" She demanded. Every soul who knew about Percy Jackson knew that unless you wanted to die in the most horrible fashion, you do not fuck with his family.

A mere year prior at a party of remberance for the second giant war. A single Amazon stated that she'd love to see what Charlie looked like in a orange jumpsuit and a metal collar.

She didn't get another word out as Percy gave her the beating of a century. She had yet to wake up from the coma she was in.

Annabeth shrugged extremly frustrated at being clueless. "We're not sure, but aparently they want to catalogue us like some sort of animals, so their walking dead." Thalia raised an eyebrow at this, realisation crossing her eyes. "I might actually know who did it."

Annabeth looked up "who!" She demanded "woah calm down there Annie, i'm not sure, but there's that strange girl who wanted to join us because she wanted to study a new species. Artemis was away, but I agreed with it, but when Artemis came she instantly kicked her out without a second thought, and not figuratively. Have you ever seen a twelve year old drop kick someone in the face? It was glorious."

Thalia laughed, before suddenly stopping herself. Since this clearly wasn't the moment.

"You think you can find her?"

Thalia shrugged "I might, but asking Artemis will definetly go faster. Oh and don't worry Annabeth, we'll get that crazy kid back before you know it. Hell Artemis might join in on it. She wouldn't want something bad happen to a boy the caliber of Percy."

Annabeth's lips briefly quirked upward. It was true, the goddess of the hunt had a soft spot for her son. Mostly because he was incredibly polite and kind when he wanted to be. Sometime he was even as wise if not wiser than she was.

Her thought swerved back to his infant days. He was so cute as a child, even after he started breaking every laws of physics.

"I'll Tell the people at Charleston to keep an eye open." Thalia stated "we're off hunting."

"Be safe." Annabeth told her friend. The daughter of Zeus responded in kind before ending the call.

She turned back to Percy walking towards her. "You're ready to tell them?"

"Yeah" Percy whispered, they walked back towards the house they had inside the ranch. There they followed the sound of weapons clashing.

The ring where they trained they're horses was occupied by three girls.

The eldest and tallest had a natural tan from all of her time spent outside. Her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail and her sea green eyes shined with focus as she fend off her siblings with her sword.

Zoe Jackson was the eldest Jackson child. She possessed her mother's intelligence along with her father's powers over water.

The black haired grey eyes girl agressively attacking her with a trident was Selina Dove Jackson inherited the often brash behavior of her father, but she had a heart of gold. She was the twin of Zoe, but since she was born a bit after she was considered the second oldest.

The magical Golden tridents in her hands was a gift from her grandfather. A weapon to help her control the overwhelming power of the earthquakes she could set off at anytime.

The last one looking for an opening to take down the two warriors. Her name was Lucia Jackson. While a bit younger than her seventeen year old sisters, she was the most calculated and swift, with her dual wielding daggers, one celestial bronze and the other silver, a small gift from her aunt Thalia. She could summon violent hurricanes and localised thunder storms.

She looked the most like their mother with her stormy grey eyes and curly blonde hair.

The three stopped when they noticed their parents walking towards them.

Selina took a cheap shot and jabbed her twin in the shoulder. The more disciplined twin didn't respond in kind. Although she did look like she wanted too.

"What's up?" Selina asked panting a little, but smiling wildly.

The two parents glanced at each other. Silently arguing who should break the news.

Percy sighed as Annabeth won the wordless argument.

"Charlie was kidnapped, the legion already knows and has spread. Before you say anything the reason we told you last was so you wouldn't do anything rash or in solo. We move to New-York to start the investigation, together." Percy added leaving no room for arguments.

The three girls shared the exact same murderous look. "Who are we killing?" Zoe demanded.

HOGWARTS BACK TO THE PRESENT

"I'm dead, i'm so dead." Chelsea whimpered pacing alone in the dorms of Gryffindor tower. She skipped potion so she could have a mental breakdown unbothered.

"If any demigod finds out i'm affiliated with the wizards someone is Bound to tear me apart! Oh gods why did it have to be him!" She exclaimed frustratingly throwing her arms up.

She only met Charles a few times in the war games. Each times ended up with her bruised and humiliated. She couldn't wrap her mind around how those obviously cocky wizards managed to restrain him.

Charles fights like a demon, a cold calculated demon who knows exactly how to hurt someone. She even heard rumors that he was a skilled magic user.

There was a huge difference between her type of wizard and a demigod wizard. They could use the mist and shift it into virtually anything. With or without incantations. She thought she was skilled before meeting a child of Hecate who subtly, but casually shifted reality itself to their will.

Who knows what crazy things he was capable of and now of course he's chained down in a random classroom in the school.

Maybe she could bust him out? No the runes around the cage were much too advanced for her. Unless she tried using her powers, but she wasn't as confident with them as the rest of her abilities. They were strange and oddly specific, but they were useful in this situation.

The bell for dinner rang. Chelsea sighed and walked down to the mess hall.

When she sat down to the table, it was to an animated conversation between Ron and Hermione.

"Demigods shouldn't be taken out of their natural environnement Ron." She snapped making Ron raise his hands on surrender. I'm just saying it would be cool to have one around. I heard a bunch of cool things from Charlie, aparently he and the others caught one who could glow like a small sun and control fire and even heal! Can you imagine what other uses they might have?"

"Uses?" Hermione parroted incredulously "they might not be human, but their still ancient and rare creatures who should be left alone."

"Oh come on Hermione, think about all we can offer them."

"Are you hearing this Harry? What do you think?!" Hermione asked demandingly.

The boy who lived shrugged "I wouldn't mind meeting one."

Hermione threw her hands, dropping the subject. Chelsea bit her lip. Maybe this would come back to bite her, but if she didn't act it would mean the near immediate death of the wizarding world. "We need a D.A meeting after class." Chelsea quietly told her fellow wizards and witches. The Golden trio shared a look.

"We'll spread the word." Hermione assured sounding a little suspicious.

Chelsea nodded scratching her hands nervously. After dinner their next class subject was Charles himself.

The legacy looked around, his eyes neutral, but she could tell he was seething with rage at the thought of being held captive like an animal. Not that Chelsea could blame him.

She could only hope that he wouldn't slaughter everyone in sight once he was freed. Everytime he randomly looked in her direction she shamefully adverted her eyes. The son of Heroes like his parents shouldn't be treated that way. She burdened herself with the empathetic feeling of just how they must have felt not knowing if their son was safe.

"And this creature." Umbridge started her smug statement, but the trapped legacy suddenly pulled on his restraint with his shoulder. Violently shifting the entire box with that movement alone.

Umbridge looked down haughtingly at the boy and tapped her wand on the box.

The metal collar around his neck started tightening. "Need to be showned it's place." She finished looking satisfied at the sound of the gasping boy. Chelsea looked around wildly, hoping praying that someone would speak up, but the class was as silent as a tomb.

Her heart started hammering her ribcage, it's frantic beating roaring in her ears like waves crashing on the shoreline. Nothing else existed than the horrible sound and sight invading her senses.

She jumped up knocking her chair over. Startleling the entire class. She swiftly pulled out her wand.

"Expeliarmus!" She yelled. Unprepared the spell easily knocked the wand out of the witch's hands.

"What do you think you're doing miss Harnot." Silently growled the tyrannical headmistress. Beyond enraged at the clear undermining of her authority.

"Keeping you from dooming us all!" She wanted to yell, but instead she shackily said "you were about to kill him." She stated not noticing the grateful and curious look Charles sent her way.

"You should not concern yourself with how I discipline a misbehaving beast! It's already lucky it's not getting Azkaban for assaulting wizards. Detention for the next month miss Harnot!" Snapped the toad woman retrieving her wand.

Chelsea didn't care about the consequences. She did the right thing and the wizarding world might not know it, but she just saved it's arse.

Not knowing if Umbridge would give her detention at every free time of the days ahead of her. The D.A meeting was happening right now.

Chelsea was the first to get there. She paced and paced practically digging trenches into the ground.

"What was so important that you needed us all here?" Asked Hermione arms crossed and her eyes narrowed.

"We wait for everyone to be there." Mumbled Chelsea ignoring the scathing look the bookworm sent her way.

After Luna arrives the entire group was complete.

"So what's wrong Chelsea?" Neville was the first to politely ask.

She took a deep breath and faced her friends and gathered her courage.

"The truth is i'm a demigoddess and I need you're help in order to save the wizarding world as we know it."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

233K 9.2K 57
Percy Jackson lost his mother at a young age. From then on he was stuck with his abusive step-father, Smelly Gabe. He didn't have much. Just one good...
114K 3.9K 44
Annabeth was expecting a normal end to summer. She was expecting to end the day with Percy and wait for her father to pick her up. What she got inste...
5.6K 254 78
Meet Alexis Jackson, a 17 year-old girl, living a normal life without knowing about her powers as a demigod daughter of Zeus. Then meet Lily, Lily Lu...
966 58 61
Life isn't what she thought it would be. First, she moved to America to hide from her uncle, then her mother dies, then she's trapped in a casino, th...