More than just friends {Malvi...

By Nathaniel__Kurtzberg

Mal and Evie have known each other since they were little, they thought they were just best friends but sudde... More

Do i love her or not?
Do I tell? Or she?
We're going to tell
We go to the prom together
Dress and make-up
The queens of the prom
Tired with a movie
betray
accident
Hospital
Thanks

Surprise

447 6 0
By Nathaniel__Kurtzberg

A while later I was allowed to leave the hospital, I walked home. When I got there I saw all our friends! Mal had organized a party for me! "Congratulations!" they all shouted, completely forgetting, it was my birthday! "Thank you all!" I said.

It turned out to be a great party, everyone from Uma's crue was there too. So Mal had to discuss that with her. They were all even wearing party hats, even Harry! I don't think he was very happy about it. He looks a bit angry, but after a while even he enjoyed the party.

This are the thing we have eaten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.4K 15
The Byers and El visit Hawkins for one week when El suddenly feels these strange feelings towards Max. GirlxGirl. Stranger Things fan-fiction set in...
26K 388 15
Once Evie Realizes her love for Mal she breaks up with Doug she tells the boys everything but she doesn't know that Mal heard her say this Mal runs b...
57.2K 2.8K 28
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 { 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤 & 𝐕𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 } 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧...
87.1K 2.1K 19
Tori Vega and Jade West are always fighting, but what happens when Tori starts developing feelings for Jade. How will Jade react when she finds out...