Submission to the Mafia [18+]

Por Mirka_Does_Stories

The world turns everyday and for James his life couldn't be any worse than it is. After witnessing his father... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

4.9K 145 10
Por Mirka_Does_Stories

!!!RAPE/UN-CONSENSUAL SEX IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

James was awoken by cold air hitting his skin as he shivered. His eyes were droopy and could barely open as he tried to pull the covers closer to his body. He slowly opened his eyes trying to accustom himself to the light that came in through the window. As he stretched his arms into the air he felt a jolt in his side and yelped in pain as his head hit the pillow. His teeth clamped down on his lower lip drawing blood. This was not a new feeling to James and for a minute he was confused why his side hurt, but memories came flooding down and he hissed his muscles spasmed when he moved. 

It has been over a few weeks since James decided to give the guys another chance but things got worse and worse with each day. They would be harsh with James, ignore him, and from time to time take their anger out on him. They were back to square one as James fought with Oliver yesterday. He cursed the man and the others for treating him like shit again and the man didn't take it lightly beating the crap out of him. James hissed as he uncovered his body and spotted the large bruises forming on his side and body. Oliver had kicked him multiple times and James was glad that he didn't break his ribs but it still hurt like a bitch and he hissed. 

His eyes were glossy and tears stained his cheeks. He looked up and saw Sebastian gently stroking his face, sliding a strand of his brown hair away from his face. He had pills and a cup of water in his hand leaning closer and letting James take them.

James took in a big gulp of the water swallowing the pills down, his throat felt hoarse and dry. He pulled away the cup and placed it on the bedside table. "I'm so sorry." James knew it was better to apologize to them than fight and Sebastian looked at James with a smirk as he stroked his face. He ran his hand through his brown hair and James closed his eyes. Sebastian chuckled and Elijah walked into the room. The younger man didn't even hear him come in so he was startled and unwillingly moved his body which caused pain to strike right through his side and he hissed out. Elijah sat on the bed next to Sebastian who gave him a smirk.

The two started talking and James sighed heavily. He doesn't know what to say. He feels mad, embarrassed and annoyed. He let Sebastian fuck him a few weeks back and now they treat him like shit once again, he to them was no longer a human being again, they started treating him like this again and James was pissed. He knew he should have ran when he had the chance, fuck his brain for convincing him to stay, this time he should have followed his heart. He knew deep down that this wasn't going to be easy but he wished they would change who was he kidding? They just want shit from him, to use him for their own needs. He still was their captive, they were still his kidnappers and James hated them for what they did. He looked up and saw two sets of stares at him. James quickly covered his face as the two stared at him. 

He felt Elijah grab his hand and give it a firm press. "Why do you look away from us? Are you hiding something from us?" He looked back at Elijah and shook his head quickly. He gave the younger a stern look and James breathed in and let out a long breath, his body sending shivers all over. He was scared. They could see straight through James and he hated it. He hated how much power they had over him. He no longer felt himself. 

"No, I don't know what you mean. I'm just nervous after yesterday, nothing to it." James let out a nervous laugh. He was sure they would call his bluff but neither said anything after that. Elijah laughed a little and let go of his hand. "Whatever you say, but if I find out you're lying there will be consequences." He scolded and James gave a fake smile. James looked past Elijah and was met with dark brown eyes staring at him. His eyes were cold and James once again felt scared, frozen in place he slowly moved back from his spot sitting up, wincing a bit. Sebastian kept his gaze on the younger man and raised a brow when he scooted back. 

The man was gonna say something when James' stomach growled and he looked wide-eyed and blushed in embarrassment the two men then chuckled. Elijah made his way to the door but before leaving the room he patted Sebastian on the shoulder, the man leaning closer and whispering something that James didn't catch. "Alight we gonna get dinner." James gave a small timid smile and slowly made his way off the bed Sebastian kept his gaze on the younger as he made his way towards him. James moved but his feet shook, wincing as he was about to faceplant into the wooden floor Sebastian caught the younger by the waist. He laughed as he picked James up bridal style out of the room and downstairs. When they made it downstairs Sebastian places James down on the table where Marcos sat playing on his phone. He saw them and got up sitting right next to the younger man. He gave him a deep kiss which caught James off guard trying to pull away. They might have spent the most time together and Marcos was the only one to keep his promise to James but the younger felt uncomfortable right now. When Marcos pulled away he sighed looking at James with a glare. The younger looked away nervously. Sebastian groaned in annoyance staring at James, he could see the glare the older was giving him for refusing the kiss from Marcos and he was scared. 

"Why did you pull away? You kiss all the time."

James looked down at his feet his hands fiddling, nervous as he felt the stare of the guys on him. He knew Sebastian wanted an answer but he couldn't get the courage to speak so he looked away from either of them.

Sebastian stepped to James and pulled his face up with his hand, pretty harshly staring into his brown eyes. James was startled by the sudden force and let out a small whimper as the older man glared at him pulling the younger into a harsh kiss. Sebastian was harsh and James knew not to pull away or he would get hurt. He knew that no matter what these men said they were still huge assholes and that would never change. James was turning a deep shade of red from the lack of oxygen but Sebastian kept kissing for a while longer until James felt lightheaded and ready to pass out only then did the older man pull away and let go of his face.

The younger was dazed trying to catch his breath, coughing as some tears leaked down his cheeks. His lip was red and bruised panting heavily from the lack of oxygen he had. He looked up and saw Marcos and Oliver looking at the scene with smirks which made James shake in his spot. They were full of mischief and James tried to scoot back a little, as Elijah set plates down on the table. James quickly got off the table and sat properly on the seat as the guys took their seats. Once everyone was sitting down they dug into their meal the only one who didn't touch the food was James, playing with his fork as he poked at the food, his hunger long gone. 

"James you better start eating or you'll regret it." He looked at Sebastian with a glare and put his fork down. He lost his appetite and they weren't making it better. Sebastian glared back at him as he looked at the others annoyed. James sat quietly as the others finished their food. It was rather uncomfortable and James wanted to get out of this situation so James decided to get up from his seat. The guys looked at him but said nothing as he was about to go past Marcos. Sebastian looked at the other man and smirked Marcos put his fork down turned around gripping James by his arm and pulled him closer. The younger man gasped and whimpered from the harsh pull and before he knew it he was pulled on top of Marcos, straddling him. James tried to get off but Marcos kept his grip firm.

The older grabbed his chin and moved it so he was looking straight at him making James shake. His eyes were filled with lust and James felt disgusted and scared as he shook in his spot trying to get off. Marcos pulled the younger into a heated kiss, it was aggressive and James tried to pull away from him but the older wouldn't let go gripping his hair and pulling him closer. Marcos took over the kiss and he was getting harsher. He pulled away a few seconds later, a string of saliva connecting the both of them. James heard Oliver whistle and he was scared to look back at him his gut chirming ready to puke.

He was panting as he tried to get off again but Marcos' grip tightened and he hissed as his hair was pulled harshly, cursing under his breath at the man. Marcos however heard and smacked the younger, his eyes wide from the sudden hit trying to grab his now red cheek. He looked at Marcos with glossed-over eyes, his lip quivering, tears ready to spill over any second. He felt humiliated and bothered by how harshly he was handling James. They were back to square one. He was once again nothing but a rag doll for these men. 

Marcos glared, daring the younger to say it again and he would regret it. Marcos grabbed his hips harshly and James gave a disapproving yelp as the man pressed on his bruise. "Please." He took James into another harsh kiss and then he felt him press him against the table. Marcos pulled away from the kiss smirking at the younger man who looked scared for his life, his whole body shaking trying to get away. The older man moved some of the plates out of the way as he pressed James against the hardwood table. James yelled out a protest as Marcos attacked his neck, sucking on it. He gave out another yelp as the older grabbed his dick through his pyjamas. 

James trashed his body sweating as fear crossed his face. He knew where this was heading and he was scared shitless. He was fucking shaking, trying to get away from the man. He didn't want this, he just wanted to disappear. James looked to the side and saw the guys looking at him, laughing at his poor attempt at fighting the older man. 

James shouted out as he felt his pyjamas being pulled down. He tried to kick the man away from him but Marcos grabbed his legs abler flashing through his face and James shivered as the older grabbed a knife from the table. James was shaking scared that the man was going to kill him but Marcos just slid the knife through his pyjamas and cut them off his body making James cry out. Oliver grabbed his arms and gave him a forceful kiss.

James cursed and yelled out his anger as Marcos started pumping his dick trying to get him hard it was working and James wanted to cry. He hated how his body reacted to the touches of this man and wanted to cut his dick off. Wanted to kill this man for doing this to him. He hated them, he fucking wished they would die. He didn't want this but his body was reacting to it and he hated the men laughing at him. He started stroking faster and James threw his head back as he let out an involuntary moan. 

Sebastian groaned and smiled at the younger at his tear-stained face, his eyes and cheeks red and puffy while snot came down his face. James wanted to cry when he felt his release approaching and rutted his hips against Marcos's hand. Just when he was about to cum Marcos let go and James gave out a groan more tears dripping down his face. Marcos was smirking at James who cried harder trying to look away. "You're such a slut, you want us to fuck you don't you, you're such a whore, you asked for this." James' eyes are wide as he choked out a cry. He didn't want this. No, they were forcing him to do this, they were the bad ones. He sobbed out more when Marcos gripped his hair harshly and spit in his face. "Fucking whore!" 

He quickly unzipped his jeans and pulled out his dick positioning himself at the younger entrance. James stared at the man with wide eyes ready to yell at him when the man pushed inside with one harsh push and James was wide-eyed. He couldn't let anything out, his mouth and eyes are wide as Marcos pushed in fully. The stretch ripped the younger man. 

Marcos hissed out from the tightness groaning. "Damn so fucking tight! Good bitch!" He didn't give James a chance to even breathe as he started a harsh pace. His dick stretched and ripped the younger man below him. James finally screamed out when Marcos pressed harder. He felt something dripping down his hole and his things trying to look down. Marcos followed the youngers gaze and laughed when he noticed the blood dripping from the younger. James was crying out, this felt nothing like his first time. This was fucking horrible, painful and he wished to die. He yelled out when Marcos sped up, his thrust harsher, trying to make it painful for the younger man. The table rocked and creaked as Marcos' pace got faster and rougher. James was being fucked into the table and this was nowhere near pleasurable. Not even a little bit his dick going limp as he tried to pull the man off him but Elijah kept his grip on his arms and Marcos held onto his legs

"Stop please!" The moment the words left his mouth Marcos started an even faster pace and James was falling apart as his vision started going droopy and black dots appeared in his vision. He gasped and sobbed. His walls latched onto Marcos' dick and pulled him in more as he gave the last few harsh thrusts cumming deep inside filling him up to the brim as blood and seed leaked out of his hole. The man was panting heavily. James was sweaty and tears ran down his face. He stopped screaming after a while, pulling himself out of the situation as he let Marcos finish himself. He no longer was present. Marcos gave him a harsh kiss and James let the tears fall down his face. He felt so numb at the moment and he wanted to die right now, nothing left to live for. He was broken, abused and used. He wished that death would come for him and take him from this hell. "Such a bitch! Fucking whore!" 

The kiss was harsh and dominating and James felt nothing anymore. He never wished to die ever, and he never felt depressed but right now he wished for the sweet relief, the sweet relief through death. Once Marcos pulled away from the kiss, he harshly pulled out his dick his hole twitching as blood and cum leaked down onto the table. He hissed loudly as Sebastian harshly pulled him into a kiss. He roughly dominate James and did as he pleased with the younger man who didn't fight back and let it happen, spacing out. He was fucked multiple times that night, his body ravished and taken however the men pleased. They were harsh and rough and James had spaced himself away. He was no longer there in spirit but his body was and by the time the men had enough his hole was fully red and messed up, stretched and leaking cum and blood. He had bruises, hickeys and bites all over his body.

He had no idea what time it was when the guys pulled away from him but he didn't want to know. He didn't want to breathe or see. He wished for death. Wished to be killed. He felt hands on his body once again as Elijah picked him from the table and he groaned. He picked James up bridal style and made his way upstairs to the bathroom. Once inside he put him into the tub and turned the water on. The water was warm and harsh against his skin but he didn't say anything as he let the water fill up his body. He was washed from head to toe by Elijah. No words were exchanged. James was out of it. Nowhere close to being with them right now and he wished to drown. He was pulled out of the tub and patted down. Elijah picked James up and brought him out of the shower to his room. He laid the boy on the bed but he didn't move. Elijah took out a medical kit and started taking care of James' bruises, marks and bleeding holes. James didn't say anything as Elijah fixed him up. He then injects him with a drug. After he was finished he put some shorts on James and left the room, turning off the lights.

'Kill me, please.'

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.8K 893 46
Today I want to die. Not because of anything in particular or specific, but just because the utter thought of ceasing to exist sounds devastatingly e...
83.4K 2.2K 32
"You must be a very lonely person," I said. He leaned over to cup my cheek, and I flinched at his touch, but allowed it. "Maybe, but most people aren...
26.6K 1.2K 16
(Y/N) a workaholic with a struggling relationship finds himself kidnapped on Christmas day, where he is pursued by an obsessed Co-Worker intent on ha...
540 2 12
SHE'S HIS PROMISE HE'S HER ESCAPE No one is allowed to touch his Promise. No ones allowed to hurt her, and if they do... They're dead Jaxon Carnell...