I ALWAYS NEED YOU

By mahirat_admirer

.. More

0
2
3
4
5
6

1

2.3K 102 8
By mahirat_admirer

"Only I have to do all the work . That khumbkaran he is enjoying their with everyone and here me . I have to attend all this bcci meeting and shit and that too alone . Why only I have to be the captain ??" murmuring this he comes out of the lift and directly goes to the cabin of the person because of whom he is here .

He straight away enters the cabin without knocking disturbing the conversation between the president and the other members .

The president looks towards him a little startled but then greeted him with a smile

" Good morning Virat. Didn't expecting u this early between we are just discussing something important so can u .."

But virat cutted him in between

"I think we should complete that most important work first sir for which u called me this urgently making me cancel all my plans "
He said with a grumpy and angry face .

"And yes a very good morning to u all too "  he mentioned at last while giving a tight smile to the president and glaring at other members for were looking at him confused .

Dada sighs and ask the members to leave after which virat makes himself comfortable on the chair in front of Dada.

"What was that??" Asked Dada with a serious face.

"What I just said that we should do the most important work..

"Stop it cheeku !!

"Arra sir but it very important." ... started vi but stopped in between as he saw Dada glaring him .

He just makes a sulky face and starts playing with the globe present on the table .

Dada shaked his head looking at the kid in front of him  and said "the papers are not ready yet , it ll take some time ."

Virat stopped for a second and gave a annoyed look but again got busy with what he is doing .

"Till then u want to have something??
It's quite early Did u had ur breakfast before coming?? Asked dada

Total silence

Dada sighs .

"Fine I ll order something for u ..

"NO thanks SIR I am OK. " said vi without even looking up

Dada s about to say something when vi phone buzzed . It s mahi call but within a second vi cut the call murmuring something like never to talk to him again .

Dada looked confused but then realized something and smile a little at the kid sitting in front of him only to find virat staring at him angrily.

WHAT ??

Why are u smiling ? Asked vi annoyed

Arra can't I even smile now ?

NO!!

Dada chucked and said
"Truly speaking cheeku I wasn't at all expecting u here . I really thought u had gone with the team for the trip and I have to handle the board members alone but I think mahi had read my messages'

Virat s about to snap when again phone buzzed it s dada's phone and mahi s calling again.
As soon as Dada picked up mahi asked
"Is he their dada?"

Yes mahi he is here , Dada answered looking at virat who is busy pretending to not listening and scrolling through the phone .
"Give him the phone "

Dada just move towards the window while saying

"First tell me what did u again scolded him last night "

"Dada this boy ...

"I told u talk calmly with him right . Waisa toh u r so composed then why are u being hard on the kid ? "

Pyaar sa baat suna tab na DadaAacha phone do usko .

Dada goes near vi and pass him the phone and gesture him to talk but vi just get up and move towards the couch silently.  Dada sighs at the kid and again take the phone and lied
" woh actually mahi he is busy with some paper work so u talk to him later right or ..

But mahi cutted him and said

"Yahi toh problem hain dad ,you have spoiled him and plzz stop lieing to me atleast . Baat toh sunni nahi hain usko, sirf zidd karni hain . U tell me Dada till when I am gng to handle things . He has become the captain Dada,  he needs to understand his responsibilities but nahi. Just because I can't be able to be present in the meeting, he postponed it and who did all this  , you obviously. 

"Mahi listen he is a kid .he is new to all this  .he ll understand with time .

"It's been more than a year he has become the captain Dada and stop taking his side all the time . Just bcoz of ur support he has become this stubborn.

It's not like that mahi ...
  Just then someone called mahi ..
I ll talk to u later Dada and I ll be their tomorrow and make that idiot eat something breakfast nahi Kiya hoga usna. 

OK. Take care . Dada said and cut the call .

He looked toward virat who was sitting on the couch and playing something in his phone and now he Clearly understood why his mood is this off . He know vi don't want to attend the meeting and wanted to go with the team but he literally can't postponed it again as vi wants .he left with no option but  to ask mahi to make vi understand and now he regret that bcoz he know mahi must have scolded him badly .
He sighed thinking about all these, he knows mahi is right at his place  , virat needs to understand things now that he is the captain and mahi can't do all things now . He need to take up his responsibilities.  It's not like he is running away or don't want it's just he
want mahi to be present everywhere with him which can't be possible.  Like today it was just a meeting but he postponed it once and all ready to do it again just bcoz mahi s not present here.

He took a deep breath and goes towards the grumpy and sulky kid sitting in front of him playing games . Who ll say he is the caption of ict .

As virat sees Dada coming toward him he again get up and about to leave but Dada stopped him
"Cheeku baccha what I did ?  Why are u getting angry on me ? And what is this SIR ?? Ha!!

"This is the problem only u didn't did anything". Said virat sulking

Dada looked confused

"I told u to postponed the meeting by tomorrow but no ,  you didn't did .
Aapko Pata I don't like to attend all this without bhai phir bhi u didn't " virat added annoyingly.

"Baccha it's not possible I can't postponed the meeting again we already did it once.  "Dada try to explain

"Then what is the use of u being bcci president " vi murmured grumbling

What ??

Nothing ' said vi making faces as he sit on the couch .
"Cheeku baccha understand this. He can't be able to be with u all the time like before. You have become the captain now . It's urs responsibility to handle this on ur own "said dada

Why ?? Why he can't be with me always like before ?? Virat asked annoyed

He is just tired of his elder brothers. They are just not ready to understand one simple thing . He don't know why they are making it a big issue .

His thought broke as he feel Dada sitting besides him and about to say something but vi beats him and said in a very serious voice
"I need him with me everytime ,on field and off field. That's it ."
Saying this he again got busy in the phone . Dada sighs heavily.  Mahi is right .this boy is not ready to listen to anything. He thought it's better to leave this topic for time being .

And said lovingly while carresing his hair " aacha tekh hain my fault . I am sorry . Ab toh gussa chor da ."

Vi looked towards him from the corners of his eyes but again turn his face.

Cheeku..

" kyu Kiya aapna bhai ko message ?" Said virat with a sulking face

Dada looked confused

"Don't look at me like that aapko aacha sa Pata tha ki bhai didn't know about meeting being postponed once . That s our secret .
Kyu Bola aapna bhai ko ?? Virat asked grumply

"Aapko Aacha sa Pata tha woh gussa karanga merapa,phir bhi Bata diya. Woh toh aacha Hua phone pa tha, samna hota toh pakka Marr par jati" , he said cutely

"Arra aisa kaisa Marr par Jati,  balki daat toh ab mahi ki paregi, aisa kaisa Mera cheeku pa itna gussa Kiya usna , you just let him come" Dada said pulling vi in a side hug .

Vi just draws back from the hug and looks pointedly at Dada

"Rehna do aap, Pata hain merako sabb . Mujha kuch bolta ho ,bhai ko kuch aur. I know unki side ho aap . "

"Cheeku aisa nahi hain baccha"

"Aisa hi hain pata hain merako"

"Cheeku listen..

"Prove karo"

Hhhh!!

Promise chaiya merako

"Kaisa promise " said Dada alert.

Ki aap Hamari mtlb cheeku-dada  ka beech ka secret mahi bhaiya ko nahi bataoga . Karo promise ...

But cheek...

Promisseeee !!!

OK fine  . I promise tera saara kaand Mera tak rahanga main mahi ko kuch nahi bataunga.  Tekh hain. .

Dada .. vi whined ..

What?? Sahi toh Bola. Mtlb toh yahi hai na .Dada said chuckling.

"Bahot bura ho aap " vi whined while hugging him .

Dada also hugged him back while ruffling his hairs .

"Chal aab let's eat something then we have a lot of work to do . " 

"Not we it's u who have to do work ." Vi said smiling goofly.

Dada glared towards him but before he could say something vi ran from their .

Plzz tell me how it is .
It's my first story so I really need ur views to know how it is
And if u had any request do tell . I ll try to add that too .
And plzz spare my grammatical mistakes .
Thank u .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 1K 12
Virat was returning to the team after a gap of 6-8 months. No one in the team knew where he was ! Will everything be the same ? Read in to find out m...
1.4M 59.4K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
2.4K 147 6
It a bond between four brothers who despite their differences, they celebrate their unique strengths and find strength in their unity. It's a story t...