ɢᴏᴅʟʏ | kny x reader

By flipptri

"ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?" "ᴏʜ ᴍᴇ? ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss, ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜse ɪ ᴀᴍ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ" ------------ In which a God decid... More

I N F O
P R O L O G U E
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
E P I L O G U E
I
New Cover

8

6.6K 170 72
By flipptri

Both women's eyes widened before the e/c eyed beauty shot up from the chair and dashed out of the shop, followed by her crow.

———————————————————
The Forest was quiet. Too quiet for most people's linking. Nothing could be heard.

It was night and most people were asleep. And so was the forest.

That was until there where loud footsteps heard.

The Person the footsteps belonged to where no other than the goddess of space and time, y/n l/n.

She was rushing, hoping, even begging she wouldn't be to late. She cursed herself for overusing her abilities to teleport just to show it to Yoru. She wasn't used to having people wanting her to use it so often.

She wasn't in shape anymore. Back at her home, somewhere between space and time, no one would ever come visit her or even ask her to use her abilities so freely. The only thing she had to take care of was that space and time were in shape and that no one would even think of changing it.

She had a big responsibility with that, since if someone who wasn't y/n herself would change something about space or time it could easily influence fate. Fate is something the goddess of space and time is actually not in charge of. She just keeps people from influencing it with keeping them away from anything that has to do with space or time.

Of course she shows her New friends, the demon slayers, and her crow some of her abilities, but it is different since they don't use it for their own good and she doesn't use it to change any of their fates.

Even though this could change tonight.

Y/n got the Message that Kyojurou Rengoku, the flame hashira and her close friend, was fighting against an uppermoon demon, which could result in his death, not to long ago and was running at full speed since then.

She was tired. She would love to use her teleport abilities now or even the ability to stop time just to save some time. But she couldn't.

Not only she was extremely tired and worn out since she wasn't in shape anymore, so she couldn't use any of her abilities if she want to have the energy to save Kyojurou later, but she also had to follow the rules. She wasn't allowed to overuse her abilities, since that would maybe result in her dying from effort, and that is something that can't happen in any chase.

Of course she was immortal and if she would ever be hurt she would heal immediately, but if her soul is tired and she overused herself it is even for a immortal goddess hard to stay alive. Even though this rarely happens since the will to live of a god is really strong, but it's still something that y/n shouldn't test herself.

Slowly she reached the end of the forest and when she finally caught a climpse of what had happend, her heart stopped.

There stood Kyojurou.

Along with a demon that had his arm right through Kyojirous stomach.

This made y/n really angry. How dare this filthy demon to just stick his arm right through someone's stomach? A human at That? A creature that can't regenerate itself like a demon or a god, like herself, could.

She just stood there and stared at the scene before her. She knew she had to help Kyojurou but she couldn't risk to fight right now. Even through it wouldn't kill her to fight this demon, if she did she wouldn't have the energy to bring Kyojurou back from the brink of death.

So she just waited until the demon would go away, hoping it wouldn't take so long.

Her hopes were heard when the sun was now almost completely over the horizon.

She could see how the demon tried to get away from the sun fast as he could, and that Kyojurous grib on his katana tightened.

She decided it was time for her to step in and slowly white smoke appeared around her.

Just as the e/c eyed goddess was about to run up to them, the uppermoon three demon, ripped out his arms to run away, which he did.

While he passed the entrance of the forest he saw white smoke not to far away from him. Along with that he felt a heavy presence. A presence so heavy that it was comparable, if not even greater, to the presence of his master, Muzan Kibutsuji.

Akaza felt shivers run down his spine at the thought of who this person would, to have a presence that powerful.

Y/n thought about running after him but decided against it but to scare him a little bit with letting a small amount of her presence slip.

She saw that Tanjirou also stepped in action with throwing his sword after the demon and yelling at him.

After that he turned around to Kyojurou and almost broke down while rushing to him.

It seemed that no one noticed y/n until now, except Akaza of course.

The h/c haired goddess quickly decided to rush to her friend too.

Kyojurous eyes went wide when he noticed who was the person that was rushing to them.

„Y/n? What are you doing here? You are not hurt right?" he asked weakly, but with great worry.

„Hush now. I'm totally fine, now let me help you" she said and quickly shooed Tanjirou away so she could sit infront of Kyojurou.

She put both of her hands on his chest and closed her eyes.

Kyojurou was wondering what she was doing. Yes he knew that y/n had amazing abilities but he didn't thought that she could help him right now.

Well how wrong he was.

When y/n opened her eyes Kyojurous own ones widened in surprise to see that her eyes were completely white. Slowly black marks appeared on her body and white smoke startet to surround the both of them.

The Flame Hashira slowly felt how his body healed, or more like started to exactly feel the same was how it was before his fight with Akaza. He felt healthy.

He looked down to see the hole in his stomach was gone and that he could also see on his damaged eye.

He looked up to meet y/n's e/c eyes that were staring back at him along with a weak smile that was set on her face.

Slowly the black marks started to disappear along with the white smoke, her completely white eyes long gone.

Suddenly Kyojurou felt extremely tired and collapsed on the ground.

Y/n quickly healed the wound on Tanjirous stomach so he wouldn't die.

After that she followed suit and collapsed right onto Kyojurou.

If you would look at them now, without knowing that they were not so long ago fighting against an uppermoon demon and being extremely exhausted, you could think they were a married couple sleeping on the ground since they snuggled at eachother in their sleep like they really enjoyed the others company.

The kakushi that came to take the demon slayers to the butterfly mansion got everything explained by Tanjirou.

The two kakushi, that were in charge of the flame hashira and the goddess of space and time, awed at the sight of the two snuggling together. They wanted to take a picture of it, sadly the camera had to be invented yet.

——————————————————
Yay yay yay :D
Just wanted to say that I Image that black marks on y/n's Body kinda like the Marks akame from akame ga kill got while she fought against esdeath if you know what I mean ;D
For everyone who didn't watch the anime or doesn't know who or what I mean
I image it to kinda look like this:

Sorry I couldn't find a better picture of akame with her marks:^
Anyway just imagine y/n to have makes like this just in black, and a little bit more like vines (nezuko yk? ;D) no no no ok ok haha my inspiration for the marks was definitely akame but in my head it just mixed it up with nezukos marks so yeah

I image it basically as akames marks but with the difference that they are placed a lil different. Kinda on the spots where nezukos vines are :)
I hope you get what I mean ;) since English isn't my native language it is sometimes kinda hard for my to explain things (that fact that I'm in my native language already not good in explaining makes it not easier)
Anyways this was or the other around it is all up to you guys how you image the marks! :)

I just wanted to say thank you for all the reads! :) while i'm writing this rn I'm still at my break, but I already got the story planned out! :)

I'm just to lazy to write that all T^T

I'm watching naruto shippuden, mha season 5 and sds rn at top of that I also read the tpn, Tokyo ghoul and kny manga
I also have some school work to do and I also read some Wattpad story's, so it's not that easy to write this story rn, but i'm trying! :)

Well then, goodbye my lovely readers! ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638 4 28
(n.) a soft gentle breeze|| After waking up in the Butterfly Mansion not long after a mass attack on her village by Former Lower Moon 5, leaving her...
264K 5.8K 34
During a full moon night, Kokushibo was going around, looking for people to eat, when he heard the cries of a baby. He searched around for the baby...
734K 17.9K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
3.2M 156K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...