[Discontinued]π˜Όπ™’π™†π™’π˜Όπ™π˜Ώ...

By venti_supremacy08

π™†π™€π™’π™ž-π™‘π™žπ™ π™š π™§π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 would happen if the volleyball freak, Kageyama Tobio miraculou... More

Friends?
introductions and admirers
Jsjksnnx
Left out
Let's study again... only us (pt. 1)
Let's study again... only us (pt. 2)
Let's study again... only us(pt. 3)
Im sorry

pr- prf- pre- pretty

3.1K 86 32
By venti_supremacy08

Miyagi, Kageyama residence.

Kageyama groaned as he woke up.

First thing he did was grab the cup of milk prepared by his mother a few minutes ago, then proceeded to stare at the molecules in front of him for a few seconds.

"School is shit."

Volleyball ain't tho

Was what he thought and spoke first thing in a hellish monday morning, already not looking forward of having to encounter that walking tangerine again.

...

He stood up

walked up to his bathroom

did his thing

changed to his school uniform

aannnd proceeded to take an apple on the dining table

Very unhealthy thing to do for an athlete, but he doesnt give two flying fucks like I mean, its literally monday, the worst day of the week- for students, that is.

Already nearing the school, every step he took felt like walking on micro needles.

...

Then he saw him.

The ever dreaded man he didnt wish to see but...

As they both stood their and stared at each other, people would feel the very rising tension between the two; that is if, someone would walk pass by them.

Suddenly, the feeling of tiredness that Kageyama felt ago vanished, THEN preceeded to run fast.

Anyone who would see them would mistake them as two Usian bolts.

"gAh-"

"huAwhauA- gasp- HAAaaA-.."

"coUgH- ghUa gwua cOugh-"

Heavy breaths left their mouth, already wasting both of their energy on some petty little race.

The usual morning for them, very nice isn't it?

"I won again bakayam- UmpH!"

Kageyama threw a volleyball at him.

"SHUT UP MIKE WAZOWSKI!"

"mIkE whAt-?!"

"BHAHAHHSHSKKEKEKE!!"

An unusual, ugly laugh was heard.

A laugh where it can be used in huanted houses on amusement parks.

The one and only Tanaka senpai has made its entrance.

"You guys never fail to make me cackle early in the mornin' huh?!

BAHAHHAahha.. haaaahh.."

"TANAKA-SENPAI!!"

Both shouted as they stared at the second year.

"Senpai! You brought the keys right?"

"Oi oi, be patient Kageyama and of course! This senpai of yours never fails my Juniors, ya kno!"

"TANAKA-SENPAIII!"

The two idiots yelled in admiration.

What a perfect combo.

Time skip

After that session, all of them were now resided inside their respective classrooms.

Kageyama was not the type to eavesdrop at conversations but this one peeked his curiosity just a teeny tiny bit.

"A new student?"

"From class 1-5"

oh shit- this person is smart

Kageyama thought.

"It's a girl too!"

"For real?"

"Yea, for real man, this one is a hot stuff too!!"

"Well damn, we should take a peek later."

Oh

A girl.

Kageyama once thought again.

The reason as to why it was so bland because in all honesty and something he would be greatly embarrassed to speak out.

Kageyama never once properly talked to a girl. Except for his mother and sister of course

Just hearing that information washed away his curiosity.

I wonder if  Yachi-san is okay with the presence of another pretty girl...

No she was not.

There she sits with her noticeably shaking hands. Beside her a fairy?

NO! That would be an insult!

A goddess

Ah yes, a goddess. The right word to describe the girl beside her.

Her poised demeanor, her elegant presence, her healthy hair, her ugh-

Everything about her screamed pretty. Yachi has still yet to know the name of her new classmate.

Will she ask?

Hell to the fuck no.

Just being beside the girl made her feel like an insect!

Aint complaining though, im literally sitting to a pretty girl.

Their teacher made their appearance and asked the new student to introduce themselves.

The girl stood up, and as fast as lightning, she was already infront of the chalkboard.

She picked up the chalk and-

twack, twack, twack, twack

"WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

The class roared, amazed and mesmerized by the way she elegantly wrote her name. Even Yachi let out a little shout from seeing that masterpiece.

It was so-

She cant even put it into words. She was just utterly speechless by the being beside her.

L/N Y/N

That was the goddess' name.

After the chaos, the teacher proceeded to give Yachi the most death nearing task ever.

"Yachi-san, since you're the president, please help miss L/N familiarize the school format."

...

...

"What."

"Please tour miss L/N"

Ah.

She was fucked.

WHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDO-

Was all she could think of until the end of class. After noticing the silence of the class, Yachi let out a sigh and turned to her side expecting the girl had already dissapeared-

"GAH!!- WUHAUHAau.."

Two big round eyes stared at her and also unoticeably flinched at her shout.
Yachi was breathing heavily, unable to make eyecontact with the beauty infront of her.

She was shocked.

She expected for the girl to dissapear with a crowd of people, but here she was waiting for her. Her heart was touched by that small gesture. After she calmed down, there was just silence.

...

"U-um I am Yachi Hitoka! I hope we get along well L/N-san!!"

She received no response.

ahahaha...

I hate my life :')...

Yachi would've already had a heart attack from her anxiousness if it werent for L/N's gentle and innocent look she was giving her, almost like a cat actually. Yachi was confused to say the least. She somehow saw right through her

orprobalyimmakingassumptionsandactingasifiknowher,imeanshesprobablyhatingmygutsnowright?-

"h-"

Yachi almost jumped out of her seat but after her overthinking, she decided to calm herself down and understand L/N's situation.

I mean she wasnt in class 1-5 for no reason. She studied a little bit of psychology once in her life, she'll try to use those knowledge for good!

She will try to understand L/N Y/N!

"S-SoO! L/N-san.. do you um.. have a hard time communicating?? NOTTRYINGTOASSUMEANYTHINGATALLIMREALLYNOTTRYINGTOHURTYOURFEELINGS,ITSJUSTTHAT-"

"y-"

Was she trying to say yes?

Yachi thought. And suddenly a brilliant idea popped in her head!

"Ah! Why don't you try communicating through writing
L/N-san? I-it's okay if you dont want to though!" Yachi said a she handed you a notebook.

If someone was observant enough, they would notice you sparkling and flowers dancing around you.

You were so happy! Someone was able to understand you through your subtle actions! It even makes you want to tear up!

You gingerly took the notebook and opened it. You held your pen and proceeded to write down.

"Hello Yachi-san, Its nice meeting you. I hope we could be friends."

You were so happy. It took you a lot of courage to write that down! But the lack of response made you anxious

Was it right to ask her to be my friend right away?.. Ah well this is my first day, it would be weird-

"Y-YES!!!"

You immediately put the notebook down as it was covering your face. You had a shocked expression. Did you hear that right??

She agreed to be your friend?

Ah...

My first friend.

Yachi Hitoka.

:)

It was already after school, meaning you have to go to your clubs. You don't have one yet though.

Yachi was still there with you, now comfortably talking and showing you around.

Her squirrel demeanor from earlier dissapeared and is now replaced to a bubbly girl.

You found it very adorable. Yachi wasn't scared of you anymore now that she understood you more. Knowing you guys had something in common made her chest warm.

She was happy knowing she wasn't alone.

As she toured you around the school,
she suddenly remembered the other four first years. She was slowly panicking inside because usually, after classes, they would all meet up and go the gym together.

Very efficient.

But she fuckin forgot to tell them.

They're either trying to find me because I dissapeared

or

went to the gym thinking I was already there only to find out I'm not and would still lead them to try and find me.

To say she was tired was an understatement. She wanted to bury herself 6 feet underground. The other reason as to why she's slowly panicking is because of the goddess beside beside her.

When they try to find her they would bump into the goddess and now understanding the beauty beside her, she's pretty sure the beauty would definitely panic and would not utter a single syllable at all.

The very wost case scenario.

IT WAS NOW HER DUTY TO NOT MAKE THE GODDESS UNCOMFORTABLE!!

"YACHI-SAN"

Fuck. She was too late.

The first thing she thought of was run away with L/N-san, and she did.

"I'm sorry Hinata-kun, but I have to save my princess first!" Y/N who heard that blushed hard.

Yachi's efforts were a waste.

Of course! How could she out-run four tall volleyball players and one of them can literally run as fast as lighting!

They were now near the gym, just outside, standing beside a wall breathing heavily. Y/N's back was still facing them, she was actually panicking, and Yachi could feel it.

"Yachi-san where were you!?"

Hinata exclaimed.

"We first thought you were already at the gym, but you still weren't there! We were worried!"

"W-well uhhh you see Yamaguchi-kun.. w-well I had to like uh- ya kno? Um, tourthenewstudentaroundtheschoolandwekindabondedandhungoutmorethanwethoughtandididntnoticethetimeandialsoforgottotellyouguys."

Yachi literally said in one breath.

You were kinda worried about that but turning your body towards her is taking a huge toll on your energy and self confidence.

"Eh, who's that?

You slightly flinched, but that was enough for Yachi to see.

"Uhh, shes the new student! She's kinda shy- so please um-"

"Yo!"

It was Sugawara.

Yachi felt like ten years of her life span dissolved. She can't do anything anymore, Sugawara was now able to see you.

"You guys- ah."

He visibly blushed, hard, really really hard.

"Y-you must be the new student everyone is talking about! ehehe.."

What.

Everyone is talking about me?

Why though?

"AH! SUGA-SENPAI U-UM WELL YOU SEE-"

"She was touring the new student around, that's why she wasn't in the gym yet." For the first time in this conversation Tsukishima spoked.

Scary. I feel the cold breeze.

"A-ah. I see. I see, well then, I shouldnt disturb you any further, I'll be going back now." And with that he gave one last glance at Y/N, still with a tinge of pink on his cheeks.

...

...

Should I introduce myself? It seems like it's what theyre waiting for.

With every little ounce of confidence you had left in you, slowly turned around, already making eye contact out of habit.

The first thing you saw was something blue.

"pr- prf-.. pre- pretty!"

Was what Kageyama first said to you.

Finished the first chp at 2:31 am.

I need to get a life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 1.8K 21
(Mostly just soft Kageyama) You are Hinata's childhood best friend, was supporting Hinata at his middle school game. When you see Kageyama on the c...
123K 6.1K 13
❛ YOU'RE DOING ALL OF THIS JUST BECAUSE A BOY DUMPED YOU? ❜ 。in which kageyama tobio finds the quiet girl, l/n y/n...
1K 7 22
the summer before your year in high school. you had to move to Miyagi Prefecture, due to your parents divorce. you where dating tukishima kei who you...
192K 8.5K 14
Kageyama finally figures out that he is in love with Hinata. Neither of them have ever been in love before. Kageyama tries to tell his dumbass but d...