Seducing an Alpha Plan [ABO]...

By AddisSmith

Tang Yuan found himself pregnant. In order to avoid being harassed by his family because of his unmarried pre... More

Chapter 1: Accidental Pregnancy
Chapter 2: It's Not Love, Is It?
Chapter 3: Taking the Initiative
Chapter 4: Uncle Jiang
Chapter 5: Cute and Sexy
Chapter 6: Drive Away Guests
Chapter 7: When Seducing an Alpha (1)
Chapter 8: When Seducing an Alpha (2)
Chapter 9: When Seducing an Alpha (3)
Chapter 10: Beautiful Glands
Chapter 11: You're Dead!
Chapter 13: I just like you
Chapter 14: Contradictory Child
Chapter 15: Luxury Car Man
Chapter 16: The Plaything of the Rich
Chapter 17: Pregnant
Chapter 18: Like it a little bit
Chapter 19: Tell me the truth
Chapter 20: Let me bite you?
Chapter 21: Never Marry
Chapter 22: Forced Marriage
Chapter 23: I'll take you to get married
Chapter 24: Big Guy
Chapter 25: The highlights of brothers
Chapter 26: Uprooted Jadeite Cabbage
Chapter 27: I have a boyfriend
Chapter 28: What are you doing here?
Chapter 29: Meeting the Family
Chapter 30: Grandma's conversation
Chapter 31: Marry me?
Chapter 32: Is it a proposal?
Chapter 33: Fourth Brother's Contact Information
Chapter 34: Always a teenager
Chapter 35: Call Me Gege
Chapter 36: Dinner
Chapter 37: Su Yu
Chapter 38: Don't marry my brother
Chapter 39: I'll cover you
Chapter 40: First Kiss
Chapter 41: Pheromone Flavor
No More....

Chapter 12: Can't you take me back to your house?

1.1K 28 2
By AddisSmith

Translated by Addis of Exiled Rebels

Editor: None

Tang Yuan's mind was buzzing with what Jiang Huaizhi had said.

Can he say that he was sixteen, can he become sixteen in court? What's more, Tang Yuan knows that Jiang Huaizhi was not joking, but telling him what he would do.

Tang Yuan was really angry at the two people's behavior of taking advantage of the opportunity and felt that they should be punished. However, he felt that it would be a kind of deception if the two people were severely punished.

He was trying to convince himself that they were responsible for this. Even if they are sentenced to heavy punishment, they should be. At least they will not harm other omegas, but he still can't convince himself.

After a long silence, Tang Yuan spoke. The boy's voice was not loud, but he was very firm. He said again, "I'm nineteen."

It seemed that he was afraid that Jiang Huaizhi could not hear clearly, or that he wanted to express his determination. Tang Yuan said it again. His voice raised a little, and he was a little nervous."I, I am really nineteen!"

Once he said this, there was no reply for a long time. Tang Yuan thought that the man thought he was a fool. After all, adults always said he was. The young man secretly looked up and saw that Jiang Huaizhi was laughing.

"You are so soft hearted." The man's voice came faintly. Tang Yuan couldn't tell whether he was laughing or praising him.

Tang Yuan thought for a moment and said, "I have a clear conscience."

Jiang Huaizhi didn't speak.

Tang Yuan pursed his lips and felt that he had killed the sky again. When he regained consciousness and looked at the road carefully, he found that the route was a little too familiar.

"Wait..." Tang Yuan finally saw that this was the way back to his home and panicked, "How do you know where my family lives?"

"I am friends with your uncle and have visited several times."

"No, you... Jiang... Jiang Huaizhi, are you going to take me home?"

"Otherwise?" Jiang Huaizhi's answer still had no ups and downs.

Now, Tang Yuan was completely anxious and angry. He didn't understand the amorous feelings.

"But if you send me back, my grandparents will know that I was with you today! And out for so late... They will know something happened." Tang Yuan couldn't imagine the scene after Jiang Huaizhi really sent him back. Then he will die miserably!

However, Jiang Huaizhi was still driving along the original route and had no intention of turning around. The man's voice was calm and quiet, and Tang Yuan couldn't hear any feelings in his voice. He was business like as he said, "You're an omega, I'm an alpha. Now it's getting late. Of course, I'll take you home."

"But..."

Tang Yuan tried to make himself appear less anxious. He looked at him with a kind of pathetic little animal like innocence and whispered, "Can't you take me back to your home?"

It was clear that Jiang Huaizhi didn't know what he meant, Tang Yuan had no choice but to do something. After all, he couldn't pull his face down and seduce him directly. Besides, he was still in the car now.

But Jiang Huaizhi didn't even look at him and said in a cold voice, "No way."

"You!" Tang Yuan opened his eyes wide and watched the car driving towards his home a few blocks away. Tang Yuan was really scared. He didn't dare to be seen by his family like this."You stop! Don't go. Can't I go home by myself?"

Last time Senior Cui sent him home, his brothers were so cautious, not to mention, this time Tang Yuan lied to them that he would be at Lin Miao's house today.

"No way."

But Jiang Huaizhi didn't change his mind."I'm going to send you to your uncle, or something might happen."

When the teenager heard this, it became more difficult for him to sit still.

No matter what Tang Yuan said as he pleaded, seeing that the man did not want to change his plan, Tang Yuan was about to give up. In an instant, he suddenly remembered that tears were the best weapon against an alpha.

Without ambiguity, Tang Yuan turned his head and began to shed tears without saying a word.

Although there was no sound, the faint choking sound from his sobs was obvious in the car.

Tang Yuan had never used this method to gain sympathy from others since he was ten years old. Now he used it when he had become an adult. Tang Yuan really felt a bit shameful.

But the situation was urgent, and he can't afford to lose his face.

"......"

Jiang Huaizhi caught a glimpse of the tears from the corner of his eyes in the light. Drops of liquid flowed down the delicate jawline of the boy who was crying quietly. The tip of the boy's white nose was red, pitiful, like a rabbit that had been abandoned.

Jiang Huaizhi had a headache. He seldom saw any omega like this, so he couldn't think of any way to deal with it. He slowly drove the car to the side of the road and stopped.

"Don't cry, as if I bullied you." Jiang Huaizhi sighed, took some tissues out of the glove compartment and handed them to him, "What do you want to do?"

Tang Yuan didn't answer. He just turned his head, wiped away the tears on his cheek and ignored the older man.

"If you really don't want to go back today, you can stay in a hotel room for one night and go back tomorrow morning. Is that okay?"

Jiang Huaizhi didn't know how to deal with the little crying omega. In terms of his age, he was more than ten years older than Tang Yuan, and he felt like he was bullying a child.

"I don't want to stay in a hotel. I'm afraid." Tang Yuan not only wanted these things, but also saw that the man had given in. Even if he had to go further, he continued to ask, "You can't tell my uncle that I was with you today, nor can you send me back. In the future you'll have to keep your word and go out with me..."

The tears in the corner of his eyes were still clinging to his eyelashes. The young man seemed like he could be pushed over, but he put forward such a series of demands, which made Jiang Huaizhi want to laugh.

Seeing the cunning little omega's face, Jiang Huaizhi shook his head."You know it's impossible."

Tang Yuan couldn't help crying. He was stunned and asked him, "Why not?"

"Tang Yuan." Jiang Huaizhi's face was more serious than he had ever seen before. For a moment, Tang Yuan thought of his teacher's stern face. His waist and back were covered in a nervous sweat thinking that Jian Huaizhi was going to discipline him in the next moment.

What Jiang Huaizhi said next made him feel guilty."Your pheromone was very different today. It's a catalyst, isn't it?" Jiang Huaizhi fixed his eyes on him like a sharp scalpel, which could directly analyze all his hidden thoughts.

"How did you know?" Tang Yuan was at a loss when facing his eyes. Clearly, Lin Miao said that no one would be aware of anything unusual if he only used a little.

"Don't ask me how I know, and I won't ask you where the catalyst came from. But when you go back, you throw that thing away, okay?" Jiang Huaizhi said in a deep voice, "You were in a very dangerous situation today. If I hadn't made it, you know what the consequences would have been."

"But... But you are different." Tang Yuan tried to rebut him in a low voice.

He trusted Jiang Huaizhi, so he didn't worry about what would happen. As for that kind of thing, it was just an accident, and Tang Yuan didn't expect it. Tang Yuan saw a trace of ridicule in Jiang Huaizhi's eyes. Although he did not know whether Jiang Huaizhi was laughing at him, he felt a little uncomfortable.

"You don't know if I'm a bad person." Jiang Huaizhi drove the car into the main road, driving along the direction of the Tang Family's home, whispering, "Don't be fooled by the surface."

"Jiang Huaizhi." Tang Yuan was too powerless. He seemed to be unable to remedy whatever he did. He could only watch things go on like this.

Jiang Huaizhi, who saw through his mind but still wanted to send him home, may never have a chance to ask him out again.

Among them, it was like some kind of silent confrontation. Tang Yuan felt that his tears were really humiliating and useless. It was more like some kind of incompetent venting method.

The young man pursed his lips and his eyes turned red, but he no longer cried. He bit his lips without saying a word and abused his own lips.

When Jiang Huaizhi was about to turn down the road where the Tang family lived, there was a red light, so he turned and saw the young man's face in the dark.

Tang Yuan was very quiet.

Jiang Huaizhi stopped for a moment and asked him, "Tang Yuan?"

Tang Yuan only gave him one answer, "Don't talk to me. You lying son of a bitch."

"Tang..." Jiang Huaizhi tried to explain to him, but he was called a 'lying son of a bitch.' When the red light passed, Tang Yuan watched him drive into the street where the Tang family lived. His heart was completely cool. He simply closed his eyes and stopped looking. He would die later.

After waiting for a long time, he felt that the car had already driven far beyond his home. However, he opened his eyes strangely before the car stopped.

"Where are you taking me?" What Tang Yuan saw was the opposite direction. He didn't know when Jiang Huaizhi turned around.

"No more scolding?" Jiang Huaizhi gave him a look.

Tang Yuan choked on his words. He didn't know what to say. He could only ask him, "Where are you going now?"

"Going back to my house."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 100K 193
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
157K 11.8K 15
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
920K 22.2K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...