Iz*one's baby - Season 2

By JahoonPark

Please read season 1 before reading season 2. More

Notice + profile
The past time
What you wish, what you get
Surprise
Reunion
Happy birthday! (part 1)
Happy birthday! (part 2)
I'm sorry
Don't look for me (part 1)
Don't look for me (part 2)
I'm better with you
Unexpected encounter
Home, sweet... home?
Please let me live (part 1)
Please let me live (part 2)
Vacation time
Anniversary
Partners in crimes
Musical & Offline concert
A/N: Shameless promotion
Team missions
Fan meeting
Will you be with me?

A new reality show

198 17 0
By JahoonPark

Chaewon: Guys!!! Come to the living room!!! We have got a letter!!

Everyone ran to the living room while I just calmly walked inside. There were cameras set up as part of the new program that the company had made us join but without many details. We all sat around Chaewon as she opened the letter to read out aloud.

Chaewon: Welcome to the new reality show "Catch your eyes on me!" where you guys so get some time to get closer to another group through missions and small hangouts. The group you are going to be with is a group that just debuted this year with 9 members. A group filled with diversity and nationality. They quickly rise to the top and got their first win a few days after their debut. Do you know who they are?

Yena: What kinds of hints is this?! This can be printed onto a lot of groups!

Eunbi: Let's try to think about it while we back our luggage.

Everyone returned to their respective rooms and began packing. We just recently moved to a bigger dorm or should I say house where we all got our own room. I rolled out my luggage and placed it on the ground and began looking through my closet. After I was about halfway done, someone knocked on my door.

Jahoon: Come in!

I looked at the door to reveal Hitomi standing behind it with Hyewon.

Hitomi: Unnie~ have you finished packing yet?

Jahoon: Not yet. I'm still trying to decide if I should pack these white shoes or these black shoes.

Hyewon: Take the black pair of shoe unnie. We don't know where we will be going and also you won't like to dirty your white shoes since you paid a lot for them and also because we all know how much of a clean freak you are unnie.

Hitomi: Hyewon is right unnie. Wizone, you don't see this side of Jahoon unnie on stage or anywhere else but when she is home and someone hasn't been doing their bed, she would always nag them while doing their bed for them.

Jahoon: I'm not that bad...

Hyewon: Are you sure unnie? Then who was the one that just nagged a little while before we were filming that there was too much dust-

Jahoon: Shhh~ That is our little secret~ Nothing to hear here our dear Wizones.

I placed a finger on Hyewon's lips as I lightly shook my head. Then we all burst out giggling. I finished the packaging while Hyewon and Hitomi helped me and filmed me before going to film their packaging.

Eunbi: Okay! Are we missing anyone?! I will take attendance!

We all yelled here as Eunbi unnie called out our name. We were currently sitting in our bus, taking us to our new temporary home. I was sitting in between the two Chae's, one treating me like I was their baby and the other like I was her girlfriend.

Jahoon: I feel like I'm on a school trip right now with Eunbi unnie's attendance and you guys' behavior.

I looked at them both jokingly with slight disgust. I could hear someone laughing at me so I looked in front of me to see Minju laughing with Nako and Wonyoung. I pouted at them and gave them a look that asked for help but they just kept teasing me.

After what felt like hours we finally arrived at the house that we were staying in. We all got outside to see another car already parked a little bit away from us.

Wonyoung: Unnies, do you think that the other group has already arrived?

Sakura: Could be but it can also be the staff car.

Eunbi: Well there is only one way to find out and that is by going inside.

As soon as we got inside the house we could already hear them being loud. We all looked at each other before going into the living room to see a group of girls already sitting there.

Jahoon: Dayeon!!!! Chaehyun!!!!

I ran over to them as soon as I noticed who they were. I pulled them into a bear tight hug as they groaned.

Daeyeon: Jahoon unnie~

Chaehyun: I think it is enough of hugging unnie~ I can't breathe~

Jahoon: Oh! I'm sorry~

I pulled away and saw the girls looking at us with weird looks.

Jahoon: As you guys already know Dayeon and I know each other from Produce. Meanwhile, I got to know Chaehyun when I trained in SM for a while.

Sakura: Now everything makes sense. That also explains how you know Red Velvet personally.

Eunbi: Even though you have already said hello to the girls, should we do it one more time formally?

We all sat down and did our signature greeting.

PD-nim: Alright even though some of you may know each other we will still like to mix you guys up a little bit. You guys will come and stick your hand into this box and grab a small ball with a number on it. Whichever number you will get will be the room number you have to stay in during your time here. We will go in the order of your age with Eunbi first and then Yujin after.

Yeseo: Wait! That means that I'm going last~

We all laughed at Yeseo as she kept whining since she had to last as she was the youngest. Eunbi unnie stood up and picked a ball, looking at it secretly, and made sure that we couldn't see the number. She then made her way to the rooms upstairs and a few minutes after it was Yujin unnie's turn. And so the turns went on until it was finally my turn.

Wonyoung: I think Jahoon unnie went to sleep while waiting.

Jahoon: I wasn't sleeping at all.

I stood up and made my way to PD-nim.

Yujin: Then what about the drool that is hanging from your lips right now?

Jahoon: What drool?

I used a hand to wipe my lips and chin acting like I was trying to hide it, making the other girls laugh. I smiled at making them successfully laugh and grabbed a ball. Room number 4. I made my way up the stairs to room number 4 and opened the door slightly to peek in.

Jahoon: No one's here?

I opened the door slightly more to give a better view of the door. I was about to walk inside but stopped myself. Something didn't feel right. I looked around cautiously and saw the shadow of a person near the window of the room. I smiled to myself and made my way into the room.

Jahoon: I'm alone here? How good!

I quietly made my way to the window and sneaked behind the person standing there and I laid my hand on their shoulder making them surprised.

Chaehyun: Ahhh! Jahoon unnie!

Jahoon: Haven't I told you that I would be easy to scare or surprise?

Chaehyun: I know but I still wanted to try. You should have let me do it~

Chaehyun pouted and linked her arm around mine. I chuckled and patted her on her head.

Jahoon: I'm sorry but should we try to scare the next one together?

Chaehyun nodded cutely, making me giggle at her. Chaehyun hid back behind the curtains of the window, meanwhile, I made my way behind the door. I listened closely and gestured to Chaehyun when someone was approaching our door. The door got opened and Yeseo walked inside. I jumped to stand behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders.

Jahoon: Surprise!!!

Yeseo: Aaahhh! Unnie!

Jahoon: You should have seen your face!

Yeseo: Unnie~

Jahoon: I'm sorry~ It is the first time meeting each other but I'm treating you like this.

Yeseo: I'm accepting your sorry but only because I know how sweet unnie actually is by what Daeyeon unnie have told me but unnie, is there only us in this room.

Jahoon: Yeah actually. We got quite lucky today and also the room also has a great view! Try and look outside the window!

I walked over to the window and gestured for Yeseo to come. I quickly glanced at Chaehyun as I turned to look outside of the window. Yeseo walked over to us and got surprised again by Chaehyun.

Yeseo: Unnies~

Yeseo whined while Chaehyun and I held our stomachs as we laughed out loud. I hugged Yeseo as she still pouted. We walked over to the center bed as we got a single bed each and began talking to the camera that was laying on there until we had to go down since it was time for dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 3.5K 77
❝we only want freedom❞ ❝you are a disgrace in this world!❞ an iz*one ff started:040319
28.8K 644 35
This is my first fanfic story on Twice and IZ*ONE so hope you will enjoy reading. Enjoy~!
39.5K 1.5K 25
Wonyoung and Yujin had a past relationship and in order to know if wonyo's still into yujin, minjoo and yujin should act as lovers. But minjoo has a...
7.8K 173 21
"Its always been you since the beginning"