Deadly Revenge

By Arianapeige

Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter : Meeting in the club.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43:
Epilogue
A/N
New Story!!

Chapter 41

1.4K 40 0
By Arianapeige

Issabelle pov

We walked out of the mansion and entered the SUV vehicle which would drive us all to the airport. Upon arrival we walked into one of my private jet.

You know that is the impact of having your own jet. I am sure everyone who is accompanying me right now own theirs too. By having a jet you can travel anywhere you want at any suitable time. The jet which we are in can accommodate upto 15 people. It is the largest that I have. The other ones can accommodate various numbers of the traveler. Am sorry about all of the bragging.

Going back to my thoughts about the kids. My plan is firstly to rescue Aurelia and if Delia's body is still there we can carry it and give her proper funeral. I know most of you are still wondering that if I adopted Delia a long time ago where has she been all that while.

Yes I adopted her when she was still an infant. I was aware of the society I lived in at Italy and I knew that I would not find the time to look after the little angel. I was walking down the streets when I saw a lady who was a beggar. Upon giving her money she told me that giving her a job would be better than giving her money which will most probably get finished within some few days. I did not reply her immediately but I kept an eye at her for a week. Within that week I used to visit her and get to know her more. I began trusting her and even with the baby.

I gave her the job to be Delia's nanny till her last breath. She hid that she was diagnosed with cancer and when I asked her about it she claimed that there was no use of trying to save and she is happy for how her lasting endings are. She died when I was giving birth to Aurelia. Delia was close to me cause even though she did not live with me I used to visit her twice a month. She called me mommy even though she was aware that I was not her real mother. After she turned three years, we met her mother Eva in the streets and she begged me to help her and I gave her the job of being their nanny. She tried all her best time get along with Delia to make for her mistakes. I taught Li to always forgive those who wrong her. Yes she did forgive her but never called her mom in front of her mother she would call me aunty so that she cannot make her mom sad but she always claimed that I will always be her mom. And knowing that I did not protect my child hurts me the most. There is still a parrot me that does not want to believe she is dead. I will always love her and no one will ever take her place and that is for sure.

I did not think I was crying until I felt a thumb wiping away my tears.

'Sssh. It is okay amore." Adrian said.
I just nodded my head cause I was in no mood to talk.

Beeeeeeep.

After some couples of hours. We heard a phone ringing and we looked at the direction in which the sound was coming from. It was Samuel's phone.

What is it Gio?

Sir there was a call made to Raphael from the house

What? Are you sure about that?

Yes sir. We have confirmed the number.

Do you know who did that?

Yes sir.

Then tell me who did that!

It was Eva sir

What!
Is she working with Raphael?

"What a snitch!" Ria shouted

Sir she told Raphael about your plans. I think that Aurelia might not be there anymore.

"Noooooooo." I screamed.

lock her up in the most protected cell till we come back

Isabella said

I think I am losing it. I having been crying I don't know since when. I cannot lose Lia too. Cause if I do I will truly lose my mind. We are about to land in Mexico and still we have no clue of why Raphael is keeping my baby. I will kill whoever is associated with that made so that he can feel the pain he has put me through. I may be a cold, heartless murderer but I have never killed the innocent. Every person that I kill is always evil. Most of the men I kill are the ones who sell and rape woman. Even though I am an assassin, I always do research about my target.

We just landed in Mexico and we are currently sitting in the SUVs going to one of my hotels.

Beep.

That is my phone!

"Unknown number." I said to the others and put it in a loud speaker.

Hello. Who am I taking to?

Mommy.

I started crying. I had so many questions that I wanted to ask her! Has she escaped? Whose phone is this?

Baby, where did you get the phone? Are you okay? Please do not tell me that you escaped. Do you know that that is endangering her life?

My little girl chuckled.

You really think so low of me mommy. No I did not run away. I heard the men guarding my door claiming that they have been informed that you are aware of where they are keeping me and I had to be transported to another building.

What? But that does not explain where you got the phone

Chillax mommy. I am getting there. Anyways I have been rescued by some men. I honestly do not know them. But one of them is an old man.

What? How does he look like?

Who is the man? What are his intentions?

Mommy?

Yes baby.

He claims that you should go to the beach house. He claims that you know where it is.

The beach house! Is it the same beach house I am thinking? If so? Who is the man? Only the family knows about it! And they are all dead. Then I was hit with realisation.

Uncle Myles!

He is the only family I was left with but I do not know where he is. I have been trying to locate her but I failed miserably.

Hello Belle.

I cannot believe it!

Uncle is that really you? Are you still alive? What happened that I never had about you?

It is a long story Belle but I came to know that you are still alive from the news. The good thing is that I have already rescued your daughter so hurry up and meet me in the house.

Okay. I am on my way. Baby stay with grandpa Myles mommy is coming to get you.

Wait so you mean this old man is actually my grandpa?

Is she serious?
Aurelia!

I warned

Aaaargh. Fine. I will have to ask him if you cannot tell me anything!

I know for sure that she is mad at me. We were picked up by Amy and her brother Nick.

"Nick. Can you drive to the beach house?"

"Which beach house Belle?"

"My family beach house."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

He turned the vehicle and drove towards the house. At least she is safe!

I looked up and found all eyes were on my to explain.

"Can you guys wait till we arrive there?"

They all nodded and I was grateful for that cause I do not know where I could have started explaining it to them.

All I am thinking about is meeting my baby and uncle.
I have so many questions for him.
Why didn't he look for me?
All in all am happy that he is still arrive. That even though dad and mom could do not to see Issabelle at least uncle will om their behalf.

Raphael pov

"Noooooo."

I threw everything that was close to me. I could not believe that the child was dead! All of my vehicles blew up at the same time. There was no survivor. How will I tell that Issabelle bitch?
How will I get the rest of the properties?
Her little sister is useless to me.
We took her in thinking that maybe she has access to the fortune but no. She does not know about anything. In this mansion there is a room that can only be opened by Issabelle. I thought that I will get everything I ever wanted when I discovered that she has two daughters. Unfortunately, I already killed one of them. I have no heir since she killed my son. I did not think that Evans was that stupid.

The only option left for me to have more fortune is by arranging a wedding for this bastard who has been in my care since I killed her parents. She saw what I did to them and knows better than to argue with me.

" you are just a useless man. Now we lost a lot of fortune because if you."

Damn you woman!
She only cares about money! She has never loved anyone else apart from that. I always wished that she will at least love me when I get her the fortune that she always wanted but no. She is just a greedy bitch!

"Don't you raise your voice at me woman! I have had enough of you. Do not make me kill you. Our son is already dead because of your greed."

"What? he is not dead! He cannot be dead." She fell on her knees and started crying.

Such a hypocrite!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 499 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
2.1M 39.2K 83
Meet Giselle Rose Moretti, an assassin known as "the Killer" and an undefeated underworld street fighter in the name of "the Devil's Angel." She was...
414K 6.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
101K 1.4K 23
𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐳 is a 22-year old women, she traveled to Seattle for a job request, leaving her 3-year old son Elian in the hands of her best...