Little One

By btslil_bitch_ot7

Just normal life with 7 seven brothers. {BTS ff} {ot7} {Mafia Au} {Obsessive and Possessive behaviour} {Brot... More

CH; 1
CH; 2
CH;3
CH; 5
CH; 6
CH; 7
CH; 8
CH; 9
CH; 10
CH; 11
CH; 12
CH; 13
note really important
CH; 14
BTS mansion 1
BTS mansion 2
BTS mansion 3
BTS mansion 4
BTS mansion 5
CH; 15
CH; 16
CH; 17
CH;18
CH;19
CH; 20
CH; 21
CH; 22
CH; 23
Ch; 24
CH;25
CH; 26
CH; 27
Another update (not really)
CH; 28
CH; 29
Happy Independence Day
Me

CH; 4

2.7K 66 6
By btslil_bitch_ot7

Night time( same night when bts dad came)
2:37 am
In orphanage

YN pov

I was sleeping peacefully but then felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw enwoo looking at me.

Enwoo: elephant it is so hard to wake u.(fake tired tone)
Yn: but why did u wake me (sleepy voice)
Enwoo: did u forgot we are going to have some night snack. Now fast get the sweets( egarly + licking his lips )

I took the box and opened it man let's eat. I didn't wait for enwoo and started to eat.
After eating them we slept as tomorrow is school.

In Kim's Mansion/ Estate
2:37am

AK pov

screams filled the hallways of the mansion. In the basement were the brothers or bts pouring their anger on the most unluckest soul tonight that got in their grasp.

After about an hour more each of them came out from basement living the body to rot in there. Blood on their clothes, skin stocked to their hands, human meet pieces stuck in their fingers it was a site that will make u regret it life for choosing to serve under them.

Jk: hyung can I not go to high school today? Please (begging)

Each of the older looked at each other.

Suga: no kook u need to go to school. It's just the last year. (cold)

Saying that Suga or Kim Yoongi left from there. Each of them have a look to jungkook that said ' u better be ready to go school in morning or it won't be sweet'.

JK pov

Ahhhhhhh I don't wanna go there. Why do I need to study anyway in mafia work it won't help will it.
I made way to my room, took a shower and wore this

My gaze shifted to my photo fram which always faced down. I picked it up and traced the baby in photo.

My little bunny u left ur oppa even before letting him spoil you, hearing u call him oppa why w-h-y I didn't realise that I started to cry when I did I immediately wiped my tears kept the photo back but like usual face down. I don't want to see her or I we I'll cry each time.
I remember I bought so many outfits for her but she was only able to wear one. Which I keepin my memory box which holds all old memories.

I slept cause don't wanna cry and bother hyung.

Morning
In orphanage
8am

YN pov

I am waiting for others to come as I am ready, had my breakfast just waiting for others.

By the way breakfast

With glass of hell(milk).
They are getting really late so I walked to bus station and saw the bus leaving. Noooo next one won't be here till 8:45. As it was already 8:15 I ran towards school.

While running I bumped into a man. I looked up said sorry I immediately ran again saying I am late for school.

Who covers themselves this much.

JK pov

Today I wanted to walk to hell. I told hyung and left.
(he is wearing the clothes in above pic)

By the way the breakfast I had

After that I started to walk. I made sure I was covered properly cause I am famous don't want bitches to be after me.

While walking a little girl ran into me. She said sorry and immediately sprinted off saying she was late for school. I actually looked at her face when she said sorry.
She looks like a mixture of me and hyung and mainly like a bunny. Awwwe such cutie if bunny was here she would look like this as well.
Right(started to fell sad)
Yes JK what are u thinking she we could be more cute and she is not here forget her.

Saying this to myself I made way to my school by the way I am 19.

........................................................................

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

........................................................................
Words-653

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9K 78
A cute,cuddly, innocent and mature girl became a member of a mafia family. One's life is full of colours and other's is colourless will she able to a...
279K 10.8K 37
Your brother seems to enjoy hiding you away from the world. From being home schooled, to having no friends, and no social life, you brother doesn't s...
146K 6.4K 16
[Don't adopt me]
52.7K 1.5K 31
Min Yoonmi and Min Yoongi who are mafia siblings with a single father. Their father fell in love with a women with 6 kids and their siblings. They co...