Symbol - Power Rangers Samura...

By AlexNeko_990

Symbol (Ongoing)⏳ -Book One of Kanji Duology- --- Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monsters invaded our world... More

Meet My Characters
Chapter One: Origins, Part 1
Chapter Three: The Team Unites
Chapter Four: Deal with a Nighlok
Chapter Five: Day Off
Chapter Six: Sticks and Stones
Chapter Seven: A Fish Out of Water
Chapter Eight: There Go the Brides

Chapter Two: Origins, Part 2

1.4K 38 5
By AlexNeko_990

Gabe POV

All of us are outside of the Shiba House with canvases. "There is more to being a Power Ranger, than mastering a sword. You must also use your inherited samurai symbols." Mentor Ji said.

Jayden wrote the "火" Fire Symbol, and the symbol got on fire, as well as his brush, Jayden puts out the fire. "Aha, Fire Symbol." Mentor Ji said.

Kevin wrote the "沫" Water(Splash) Symbol, and it splashed water at him. "Yes, water." Mentor Ji said. Kevin coughed.

Emily wrote the "石" Earth(Stone) Symbol, and it made a stone, that hit's Kevin's foot. "Good, Earth Symbol." Mentor Ji said. Kevin screams in pain. "Oh, sorry. Are you okay?" Emily asked. "Yea, I'm fine." Kevin replied.

Mia wrote the "風" Sky(Wind) Symbol, and it created a gust of wind. "The Symbol for Wind. Very good." Mentor Ji said.

I wrote the "雪" Ice(Snow) Symbol, and it starts by creating bits of snow. "Ah, the Snow Symbol." Mentor Ji said. Suddenly the Symbol burst. I ducked in time, and snow covered almost everywhere behind me. "The Ice Symbol, considered to be one of the strongest amongst the six." Mentor Ji said. The snow evaporated. I laughed nervously. "I hope that doesn't happen again." I muttered.

Mike was struggling to get his "草" Forest(Grass) Symbol correct. "That's not right, is that it? That's it." Mike said, and nothing happened. "The order of the strokes is wrong, Mike you must practice more." Mentor Ji said.

"Okay, I get it. Practice." Mike said. He stared at his canvas a bit, than turned to Mentor Ji. "How about a lunch break? You'd be amaze of how well I practice, after I ate a slice of pizza." Mike said.

ⓈⓃⓄⓌⓎ

Me, and Kevin are inside of the Shiba House, wearing our samurai uniforms.

Kevin was practicing with a punching bag, while I was watching him. Mike was watching as well, but he sipped his drink loudly, causing Kevin to stop for a bit.

"Hey, Kev, Gabe, you two wanna take a break?" Mike asked. "Every second you're not training, is a second wasted." Kevin said. "Okay, just asking." Mike said. Mike sips on his drink loudly again. Kevin stops. "Alright, let's see if practice makes perfect." Mike said.

Kevin, and Mike begin practicing. Mia came in. "Hey, guys. I can't find Emily." Mia said. We looked over to Mia.

ⓈⓃⓄⓌⓎ

We are now outside in our casual outfits, looking for Emily.

I am wearing a White Turtle-Neck Sweater & Black Pants.

We meet up in a building. "Any sign of Emily?" Mia asked. "No." Kevin said. "I didn't find her, either." I said. "Mike, how about you?" Mia asked. "How about what?" Mike asked. "About, Emily. Were you even looking for her?" Kevin said.

"Yeah, but I got hungry." Mike said. We shook our heads in disbelief. "Emily, probably went outside, sight-seeing, shopping or something. I'm sure, she's okay." Mike said. "I don't know, she's a country girl, she wouldn't wander around the city, by herself." Mia said.

"Want a bite?" Mike asked Kevin. "No thanks, I don't snack between meals, while I'm samurai training." Kevin said. "When aren't you in training?" Mike said. "That's the thing. He never." I said.

"Wow, you're really serious about this samurai lifestyle." Mia said. "Of course, aren't you?" Kevin asked. "Yes, but I also want to have a normal life, you know find my prince charming one day." Mia said.

"Oh, me too. Also, I'm gay." I said. "Cool." Mia said. Mia than continued where she left off. "I'm getting used to the idea that now I'm a samurai, but it's a little scary." Mia said. "Well, it's a big adjustment. You'll get used to it." Kevin said.

"What about you? I heard from Gabe, that you left your dreams swimming in the Olympics to be here, Kevin. Don't you miss it?" Mia asked. "No, when a samurai decided to serve, he is committed. Forever." Kevin said.

"Woah, forever? That's a long time to go, without a snack." Mike said. "Hey, there she is." Mia said, as she went to the window. We went over, and saw her.

ⓈⓃⓄⓌⓎ

We are now outside walking toward Emily, who was training.

"Emily." Mia called. "We were worried about you." I said. "You've been training all by yourself?" Mike asked. "Yes, dedication of a samurai." Kevin said. "It's not just that, I promised my big sister to work hard, so that I could be as goof of a fighter, as the rest of you." Emily said.

"Your big sister?" Kevin said. Emily pulled out a flute. "My big sister was supposed to become the Yellow Ranger. But she got sick, I had to take her place." Emily said. "Woah, that's a lot to ask of you." Mike said.

"It's been tougher to see her, go through her illness. And anyways, I wasn't a superstar at school." Emily said. "Don't sell yourself short." Mia said. "But, I do have talents, I'm really good at playing the flute, and I can definitely handle a sword. So becoming a Power Ranger is a fresh start for me." Emily said.

"Did you hear that? She has the heart of a true samurai warrior." Kevin said. "You've been training hard, you need this more than I do, here." Kevin said, as he handed her a kabab.

ⓈⓃⓄⓌⓎ

All of us are back at the Shiba House.

The alarm went off. "What's that?" Mike asked. "That's a gap sensor, it goes off a NIghlok comes through the gap in the netherworld." Mentor Ji said. He pressed on the table, and a map appeared.

"Sweet." Mike said. "Where are they?" Emily asked. "City Hall." Mentor Ji said. "Samurais, we have a battle to fight." Jayden said, as he left the house. "Well, don't just stand there, follow him." Mentor Ji said. All of us rushed out of the house.

ⓈⓃⓄⓌⓎ

We arrived where the Nighlok is.

"Who's this?" Scorpionic asked.

"Samuraizer! Go Go Samurai!" All of us shouted, as we wrote our Samurai Symbols, and Morphed.

"火" "水" "木" "土" "天" "冰"

"Samurai Ranger, Ready!" All of us shouted.

"Rangers Together, Samurai Forever!" All of us shouted.

"Attack!" Scorpionic yelled.

"Let's roll!" Jayden said.

All of us begin attacking the Moogers.

All of us summoned our weapons, and defeated the Moogers.

"Cryo Crossbow!" I shouted, as my Spin Sword changed into my weapon, and I defeated the Moogers.

All of us got to where Jayden, and Emily are. We got attacked by Scorpionic, and fell to the ground.

"Beating them is like taking candy from a baby!" Scorpionic said, as he left.

We were on the ground de-morphed, while Jayden was still Morphed.

"We must stand, and be strong! Either we defeat the Nighlok, or we will be beaten!" Jayden said.

"Understood!" Kevin said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know!" Mike said.

"Emily, are you okay?" Mia asked, as she went over to her.

"Be careful!" I said.

"Mia, stay with her! There's a little girl over there, I must save her!" Jayden said.

"Don't worry about, me! Go help the Red Ranger!" Emily said.

Jayden grabbed his Spin Sword, and begin fighting Nighlok.

Jayden went over to the girl.

We saw the girl's mother.

"We gotta help, Jayden!" I said.

"You gotta admit, that dude has style!" Mike said.

Jayden begin fighting Scorpionic again.

"Time to skewer a samurai!" Scorpionic said.

"He's able to stay focused, on defeating evil! I only hope, I'm up for the challenge!" Emily said.

"Go Go Samurai!" All of us shouted, as we Morphed.

"水" "木" "土" "天" "冰"

We blocked Scorpionic attack from hitting Jayden.

"Jayden, what now?" Kevin asked.

"Our Spin Swords will turn him into dust!" Jayden said, as he spun his Power Disk.

All of us spun our Power Disk as well, and our Spin Swords are surrounded by our Elements.

"Spin Sword, Sextuple Slash!" All of us shouted, as we attacked Scorpionic one by one, and defeated him.

"Yeah, that was excellent!" Kevin said.

"We're not done yet! Hold on, guys! Here's the Mega Monster!" Jayden said.

ⓂⒺⒼⒶⓏⓄⓇⒹ ⒷⒶⓉⓉⓁⒺ

Scorpionic grew giant.

"Let's go!" Jayden said.

"Lion Foldingzord!" "超"

"Dragon Foldingzord!" "超"

"Bear Foldingzord!" "超"

"Ape Foldingzord!" "超"

"Turtle Foldingzord!" "超"

"Deer Foldingzord!" "超"

"Mega Power!" All of us shouted, as we got into Mega Mode, and into our Zords.

"Here jump on this!" Scorpionic said, as he threw dirt at us.

"This is not good, where's the turbo switch?" Mike asked.

"Zords alone aren't enough here! We have to combine forces!" Jayden said.

"A Zord combination, right? Let's do it!" Kevin said.

"Awesome!" I said.

"Right!" Mike said.

"Yes!" Mia said.

"Great!" Emily said.

"Samurai Rangers, Zords Combine!" Kevin shouted.

Our Zords except for Jayden's, got on top of each other.

"We're locked and ready!" Kevin said.

"Something's wrong!" I said.

"Are we supposed to look like this?" Mia questioned.

"I'm not sure!" Kevin replied.

"What is that? A Ranger totem pole?" Scorpionic questioned.

"If totem pole crush Nighlok, you got it!" Emily said.

"You, Rangers babies are playing with blocks?" Scorpionic questioned.

"Kevin, what have you done?" Jayden asked.

"Oh no, did I make a mistake?" Kevin said.

"You definitely did!" I said.

"You left me out!" Jayden said.

"Oh no, I did it wrong!" Kevin said.

"What's the deal? Why am I the lone man, of the totem pole?" Mike asked.

Mike shakes the totem.

"Hey, don't make me wobble!" Mia said.

"Ha! Get ready block-heads, 'cause you're all about to take a tumble!" Scorpionic said, as he pushed Mike away, and our Zords fell.

"This time, I'll start it!" Jayden said.

"Agree!" I said.

"Rip it out, Red!" Mike said.

"Yeah!" Mia said.

"Yes!" Emily said.

"Samurai Rangers, Zords Combine!" Jayden shouted, as he drew the "合" Combine Symbol, and we formed the Megazord.

Me, and Jayden formed the body.

Emily, and Mia formed the arms.

Kevin, and Mike formed the legs.

All of us appeared in the cockpit.

"Samurai Megazord, we are United!" All of us shouted.

"Now, that's a Megazord!" Mike said.

"Amazing!" I said.

"Awesome!" Mia said.

"Sorry, guys!" Kevin said.

"No worries, Kev! We got it now!" Emily said.

"Heads up, everyone! He's closing in on us!" Jayden said.

"Katana Power!" All of us shouted, as we grabbed the katana, and blocked Scorpionic's attack.

All of us begin fighting.

"Awesome!" I said.

"Alright!" Kevin said.

"Yeah!" Emily said.

"Hope that building wasn't..." Mike said.

"That Nighlok is going down!" Mia said.

"Giant Moogers!" Scorpionic called, as Giant Moogers appeared.

"Attack!" Scorpionic said.

"Uh oh, looks like we got some party crashers!" Mike said.

We begin fighting the Giant Moogers.

The Giant Moogers trapped us, and attacked us.

"What should we do now?" Mia asked.

"Who knows!" Mike said.

"Stand strong, stand brave, Furious Lion Howl!" Jayden shouted, as his Zord attacked the Giant Moogers.

"Let's squash this scorpion!" Jayden said, as we defeated the Giant Moogers.

"Time to backup, and use my backup!" Scorpionic said, as more Giant Moogers appeared.

"Well, we're not backing down!" Jayden said, as we defeated the Giant Moogers.

We took out our Mega Blades.

"Now it's your turn!" Jayden said.

"Katana Power, Samurai Strike!" All of us shouted, as we spun our Power Disks, and destroyed Scorpionic. "斬"

All of us cheered.

"Samurai Rangers, Victory is ours!" Jayden said.

ⓈⓃⓄⓌⓎ

All of us are now back at the Shiba House.

All of us were talking about the fight. "Well done, all of you." Mentor Ji said. "Thanks, Ji." Jayden said. "Emily, what's up?" Mike asked. "Well, I almost let you all down today." Emily said. "You did great, Emily. You're really strong." Jayden said.

"Your big sister will be really proud of you." Mia said. "Hey guys, I have a surprise for you. I learned a new symbol." Mike said. "Really?" Mentor Ji asked.

"Symbol Power!" Mike shouted, as he wrote the "楽" Fun Symbol, and created confetti.

Mike began dancing, while some of us laughed.

ⒷⓄⓃⓊⓈ

"Look at this mess." I said, as I saw the confetti that are still around. I thought of an idea. "Symbol Power." I said, as I wrote the "洁" Clean Symbol, and it cleaned up the room.

"There, much better." I said, and I walked away. What I didn't notice was that Jayden was watching me, using the Symbol Power.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 606 23
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’„π’π’π’•π’Šπ’π’–π’†π’” *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”€βž€ π—¦π—˜π—–π—’π—‘π—— π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—”π— π—‘π—˜π—¦π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ Long ago, Earth...
23.3K 594 21
{All rights go to Saban for his plotlines and characters in Power Rangers Samurai, everything except for the plotlines of my OCs, that do not follow...
8.3K 165 10
Prism (Ongoing)⏳ -Final Book of the Fragile Duology- --- An alien armada has arrived and invaded our planet. Wave after wave have attacked us, with a...
26.2K 592 21
Glass (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Book One of the Fragile Duology- --- Our world was once a safe and happy place until evil aliens arrived with one plan: to destr...