Symbol - Power Rangers Samura...

Galing kay AlexNeko_990

Symbol (Ongoing)⏳ -Book One of Kanji Duology- --- Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monsters invaded our world... Higit pa

Meet My Characters
Chapter Two: Origins, Part 2
Chapter Three: The Team Unites
Chapter Four: Deal with a Nighlok
Chapter Five: Day Off
Chapter Six: Sticks and Stones
Chapter Seven: A Fish Out of Water
Chapter Eight: There Go the Brides

Chapter One: Origins, Part 1

2K 42 2
Galing kay AlexNeko_990

Narrator POV

In the city, a kid playing hide and seek accidentally finds a Gap where a group of Moogers leap out. Mentor Ji and the Red Samurai Ranger, Jayden, arrive as Ji evacuates the boy. Though Ji tries to reason with the Moogers, Jayden feels it's unnecessary to do so. He then proceeds to use his Spin Sword to fight off the swarm of Moogers.

Ji congratulates Jayden on his success and informs him about the assembly of the new team. Unknown to them, Octoroo watches them from a gap and sees Master Xandred's boat emerging from the water. He enters the boat and pays a visit to Master Xandred and Dayu. Xandred drinks his medicine as Octoroo tells Xandred about the return of the Samurai Rangers and thus assigns Tooya the task of hunting down the Rangers.

Before a swim meet, Kevin's father hands his son the Blue Dragon Origami, telling him that he, and Gabe are destined to become a Samurai Ranger. Mia plays at the orphanage. Mike has fun at the arcade with his friends. Emily plays her flute outside of her house.

Back at the Shiba House, Ji warns Jayden about an upcoming attack. Jayden remembers his father and his final words. Ji fires five color-coordinated arrows to each of the Rangers, then reveals the Samuraizers to Jayden.

The first (green) arrow heads for Mike, which also strikes the cheeseburger he is about to eat, knocking it right out of his hand.

The second (pink) arrow heads to the orphanage where Mia is at, landing in a tree trunk in the yard.

The third (yellow) arrow hits a bale of hay at Emily's farm.

The fourth (blue) arrow reaches Kevin as his swimming race is about to start, landing a few starting blocks away from him and magically penetrating the swimming pool's glass roof without breaking it.

The fifth and final (white) arrow hits the side of the seat where Gabe was seated.

ⓈⓃⓄⓌⓎ

Gabe POV

I am at the swimming pool with Kevin and his dad. Kevin just swam to the other side of the pool, and saw us. "Son." Kevin's Dad called. "Dad." Kevin said, as he got out of the pool. "I wanted to wish you good luck for your final meet." Kevin's Dad said.

"Final meet?" Kevin questioned, and he look at me. "Don't look at me, Kev. I don't know anything about this." I said. "Ji, mentor to the Red Ranger, has told me the time is near." Kevin's Dad said, as he handed something to Kevin.

I looked at it, and it was almost the same thing, that my father gave me, before he moved. I wore it as a necklace. "The two of you have always trained with discipline and honor, knowing that it is both of your destinies to join the Power Rangers." Kevin's Dad said. "Proudly." Kevin said. "I guess." I said.

"Now the two of you must stand united with them, no matter how great the challenge. The two of you will not be alone." Kevin's Dad said.

ⒾⓃⓉⓇⓄⒹⓊⒸⓉⒾⓄⓃ

Hi, I'm Gabriel Itzel, but I prefer to be called Gabe. You might be wondering where my parents are, well my parents are out of the country.

When I was young my dad told me that I am the next in-line to become the White Samurai Ranger, so that's why I couldn't go with them. And my dad gave me the Deer Foldingzord.

My family and Kevin's family are really close. Kevin's Dad offers to take care, and prepare me for when I have to become a Samurai Ranger with Kevin.

Kevin and I have been bestfriends ever since than, we see each others as brothers.

ⓈⓃⓄⓌⓎ

I am sitting next to Kevin's Dad, as the meet was about to start, the blue arrow reaches Kevin, while the white arrow reaches next to where I was seated.

Kevin and I rushed out of the swimming pool.

ⓈⓃⓄⓌⓎ

Kevin and I are now outside, and we saw the van.

"The Ranger mobile." Kevin said. Kevin repeated saying 'wait', and the van stopped. We got to the other side. "I'm Kevin, and I'm here to fight for you." Kevin said. The window slide down, and we saw a girl. Kevin immediate zips his jacket.

"I'm sorry about him. We didn't know the Red Ranger was a girl." I said. "I'm not the Red Ranger, I'm the pink. My name's Mia." Mia said, as she got out of the van. Another girl came over. "Are you the Red Ranger?" She asked.

"No, I'm the blue." Kevin said. "And I'm the white." I said. "Oh." The girl said. "You guys must be my peeps." A guy said. "You're the Red Ranger?" Kevin asked. "No, I'm almighty Green." The guy said.

We heard a horse, we looked over, and saw a guy on the horse. "Woah." Mia said. "With an entrance like that, you must be the Red Ranger." The (green)guy said. "Yes, I am the Red Ranger." The (red)guy said.

"Do your thing." I said to Kevin. "We're your team of samurai!" Kevin said. "Let me warn you now, if you follow me, there is no turning back, either we defeat the Nighloks together, or they will take over the world." The (red)guy said.

"I will give these only to those who are ready to accept the challenge." The (red)guy said, as he held something. He got off the horse. "Do not accept, because you are trained to do so. Accept only if you are willing to commit, and fight as Samurai Rangers, with all of your heart." The (red)guy said.

"Without hesitation!" Kevin said. "I am ready!" I said. "I've been planning for this since I was a little girl, so yes!" Mia said. "I'm ready to give it all I got!" The girl said. "Okay, okay, do we have to be so formal? Let's do this thing!" The (green)guy said.

The (red)guy threw something to us, and we caught it. "Let's go." The (red)guy said.

ⓈⓃⓄⓌⓎ

We arrived at the location in our samurai uniforms.

"That's enough!" Jayden said.

"Well, it's about time! Aw, come on, who are you punks?" Tooya asked.

"We're the Samurai Rangers! Samuraizer!" Jayden shouted, as all of us opened our Samuraizers.

"Go Go Samurai!" All of us shouted, as we wrote our Symbols, and Morphed.

"火" "水" "木" "土" "天" "冰"

"Samurai Ranger, Ready!" All of us shouted.

"Rangers Together, Samurai Forever!" All of us shouted.

"Moogers, get them!" Tooya said.

All of us begin fighting the Moogers.

All of us regrouped.

"Oh no! There's thousands of them!" Emily said.

"Yeah, but we can hold them off!" I said.

"But they keep coming!" Mia said.

"I will help you, hang tight!" Kevin said.

"Guys, we can do this together!" Jayden said, as he spun his Power Disk.

"Fire Smasher!" Jayden shouted, as his Spin Sword changed into his weapon, and he placed the Power Disk in.

We ducked our heads, as Jayden attacked the Moogers, and went after them.

"What's he doing?" Kevin asked.

"Have a nice flight!" Jayden said, as he continued attacking the Moogers.

"Wow, Jayden's incredible!" Emily said.

"He's amazing!" I said.

"Yeah, but there's too many of them! come on, we gotta help him out!" Kevin said.

"Okay!" Emily said.

"Yeah, let's do it!" Mike said.

All of us begin fighting the Moogers.

Kevin spun his Power Disk, and his Spin Sword changed into his weapon.

"Hydro Bow!" Kevin shouted, as he placed his Power Disk in.

"Oh, let me try!" I said.

I spun my Power Disk, and my Spin Sword changed into my weapon.

"Cryo Crossbow!" I shouted, as I placed my Power Disk in.

The both of us fired at the Moogers, and defeated them.

"Bullseye!" Kevin said.

"That should hit the spot!" I said.

Mia spun her Power Disk, and her Spin Sword changed into her weapon.

"Sky Fan!" Mia shouted, as she placed her Power Disk in.

"Time to blow you away!" Mia said, as she used the wind, and defeated the Moogers.

Emily spun her Power Disk, and her Spin Sword changed into her weapon.

"Earth Slicer!" Emily shouted, as she placed her Power Disk in.

Emily threw her weapon, and it retunred back to her, after defeating the Moogers.

Mike spun his Power Disk, and his Spin Sword changed into his weapon.

"Forest Spear!" Mike shouted, as he placed his Power Disk in.

"Spincycle sayonara!" Mike said, as he defeated the Moogers.

Jayden and Tooya fought each other.

Jayden ended up defeating Tooya.

All of us regrouped.

"Did you see how I rock that Mooger?" Mike said.

"What about Jayden?" Emily said.

"I know right!" I said.

"Great samurai moves! You really are a Master Samurai!" Kevin said, as he bowed.

"Yes, but we're not done! Each Nighlok has two forms, you saw the first, now get set for the mega monster!" Jayden said.

ⓏⓄⓇⒹ ⒷⒶⓉⓉⓁⒺ

Tooya grew giant.

He attack us, and we dodged it.

"Woah, look at the size of him!" Mike said.

"How are we suppose to fight him now?" Mia asked.

"Guys, we can fight this Nighlok! Remember your training, we all have our own Foldingzords!" Kevin said, as he took out his Foldingzord.

"If we each use our Symbol Power, we can Morph into Mega Mode!" Kevin said.

"Cool!" Mike said.

"You're right, follow my lead! Lion Foldingzord Mega Mode Power!" Jayden shouted, as he threw his Spin Sword into the air, and it turned into his Mega Blade, he placed his Foldingzord on the ground, and wrote the Mega Symbol on it. "超"

"Mega Mode Power!" Jayden shouted, as he got into Mega Mode, jumped into the air, grabbed his Spin Sword, and got into his Foldingzord's Cockpit.

"We're right behind you!" Kevin said.

All of us got out our Foldingzords.

We threw our Spin Sabers into the air, and it turned into our Mega Blades, we placed our Foldingzord on the ground, and wrote the Mega Symbol on it.

"Dragon Foldingzord!" "超"

"Deer Foldingzord!" "超"

"Turtle Foldingzord!" "超"

"Bear Foldingzord!" "超"

"Ape Foldingzord!" "超"

"Mega Mode Power!" All of us shouted, as we got into Mega Mode, jumped into the air, grabbed our Mega Blades, and got into our Foldingzords' Cockpit.

"Check it out!" Kevin said.

"Awesome!" I said.

"Sweet!" Mike said.

"Definitely!" Mia said.

"Nice!" Emily said.

We placed our Mega Blades into our stations.

"Here goes!" Jayden said.

All of us begin attacking Tooya.

"We'll help you, Jayden! I'll come for the left!" Kevin said.

"I'll take him from the right!" Emily said.

They begin attacking Tooya.

"Time to wipe that smile right off of your skirt!" Emily said.

"My turn to give it a whirl!" Mia said.

Tooya caught her.

"Oh no, I'm stuck!" Mia said.

"Hold on, Mia!" Mike said.

"We're coming!" I said.

Tooya begin firing at us.

We begin attacking Tooya, he picked us up, and our Foldingzords turned back into their normal form, dropped onto his leg, and made him release Mia.

"Thanks, Mike, Gabe!" Mia said.

"You're welcome!" I said.

"No problemo!" Mike said.

We begin rolling away, Tooya tried to catch us, but Kevin attacked him.

"Mega Blade, Dragon Splash!" Kevin shouted, as he attacked Tooya.

"Mega Blade, Infernal Fury! Strike!" Jayden shouted, as he destroyed Tooya.

"Samurai Rangers, Victory is Ours! That'll teach him to not mess with the, Samurai Rangers!" Jayden said.

ⓈⓃⓄⓌⓎ

We got to the Shiba House.

"What a bunch, we did good." Emily said. "Piece of cake." Mike said. "We could've never done it without each other." Jayden said. "It was great." I said. "Thank you for leading us to battle." Kevin said.

"Bravo, such energy, such grace." Someone said. "Who is that?" Mike asked. "This is Ji, our mentor." Jayden said. "Welcome to your new home, you've all come from different places, and families, but share one noble goal." Mentor Ji said.

"I'm very proud, of how you come together." Mentor Ji said. "We just follow some good advice, and work as a team." Jayden said. "Yes, but you are not just any team, you are the Samurai Rangers." Mentor Ji said.

"Rangers Together, Samurai Forever!" All of us shouted, as we put our Foldingzords together.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

32.8K 601 25
Growth (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Book One of the Life Trilogy- --- When Galvanax, cruel champion of "Galaxy Warriors", claimed the mighty Power Stars, the great...
36.6K 731 15
1) Stay Calm 2) Stay Hidden 3) Stay Away 4) Stay Safe Those were the four rules that my parents had told me always to follow, no matter, what happene...
518K 21.5K 115
|| π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ || β€’ 𝑼π‘ͺ𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 β€’ ᴑʜᴏ α΄‘α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ ᴑᴇʀᴇ ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ? Κœα΄‡ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀΙͺɴʟʏ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄›. α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‹α΄‡...
29.4K 694 19
{Second Book in the Storm Samurai series.} Please Read book 1 : the Storm Samurai first. Silver Storm is now one with the Samurai Rangers, she is alw...