Wild ones| Tracy beaker retur...

By PevensieDreams

'"You'll be the death of me O'donavon. We're not partners in crimes" "Oh yeah? Could've sworn you've been s... More

PLAYLIST !
00.00
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
T E N
E L V E N
TWELVE
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - ONE \ "Home alone"
T W E N T Y-TWO \ "Liberty in the Dg"
TWENTY-THREE/ "S.O.S"
T W E N T Y-FOUR/ "What would Gus want?"
T W E N T Y- F I V E\! Social media!
Twenty-Six --> Face the music *Edited*
T W E N T Y- S E V EN. ->" One for Sorrow"
E P I L O U G E /MIKE'S WEDDING
☆ BONUS CHAPTER ☆

F O U R

679 13 0
By PevensieDreams

Admin : I had originally written the second episode but ended up not liking it and deleted the whole thing :\ okay on with the show! (ha ha get it? no? aight bye) ALSO if there's any typos kindly let me know, I'll try change them another day. <3

' SEASON TWO, EP THREE. Crushed'

IT'S BEEN A WHOLE week since the incident happened, the day everyone returned there was some high tension but eventually all became forgiven and luckily enough Mike wasn't suspended anymore.
Finally getting a peaceful night she felt more refreshed than ever. Marigold had just finished getting ready for the day ,,though she seemed a little bit tired she was one hundred percent certain she'd seen her least favourite person lurking around in the corridor, she silently followed him wondering why he's sneaking, looking like a thief at night. She rubbed onto her eyelid making sure her vision had clearly returned then stopped right outside Toby's bedroom. "What are you doing?" she casually spoke which caused the brown haired boy to face her within fear.

"Mars. You scared me"
Cheekily replied Liam once he'd turned around, he wasn't expecting her to be upstairs still but then again the girl normally sleeps in until noon most days anyway. " Yeah sure I did(!), answer my question Li"
Marigold demanded with her arms folded; she looked at him straight into the eyes which he absolutely hated because of how strong it was. "Stop- just- can you not do that?" he blurted and she couldn't help but laugh. "Toby's stuff is still here" he tells her but she didn't quit understand him.

"Okay.. so?"
Marigold quizzed in confusion. She knew the boy had gone away for the day, he'll most likely be back later on. "We could sell 'em, some of his things are quit valuable"Liam explained causing her to immediately groan with irritation. Yup, she got herself into this situation, it's always her getting dragged into his schemes. "No, no. no! I'm not-

"Please? I know you two are buddies or whatever but we're partner in crimes, eh sometimes. Only person who's gotten into trouble beside me-

"Hold on. Wait, what?"
Marigold cut him off and not allowing him to finish. "You didn't not just say what I think you said.. " she says with a hint of panic (she's not sure why she's panicking yet she shook her thoughts away). She felt the sudden urge to burst out laughing but she kept it in because she didn't wanna boost his annoying ego even more (it's funny- they got along fine last week, or maybe it was just an emotional time??). "You'll be the death of me O'donovon. We are NOT partner in crimes"

Now he was really amused with where their conversation was going. "Oh yeah? could've sworn you've been saying that since day one. How come you haven't left my side yet?"
Liam teased her considering he knew she's acting all weird and also because he loved teasing the girl in general.

Marigold's breath hitched, they were standing way too close once again. 'Get out of there!! run. Do something!' her mind basically screamed. She got an idea. "I..Oh my god look over there!"
she dramatically said and he stupidly enough turned round ,she quietly cheered. "See ya" she happily bid him goodbye before racing into the corridor and made her way downstairs (trying not trip on the stairs of course).

"Such an annoying idiot.Who does he think he is?"
she mumbled when entering the kitchen where everyone else was.

"Oh hello Mari, have a good sleep?"
Mike greeted her which the others all snickered at but she simply threw glares at them. "... ... Ha ha very funny Milligan. I wasn't sleeping, I was awake. My journey here got interrupted" Marigold tells him then went to her seat. He had two paint cans with him meaning today was most likely going to be a good day.

"Who's an annoying idiot?"
Carmen had asked the teen when she'd sat down. They all knew the answer but it was fun to question because by now they're aware of the hate-love bond.

"Doesn't matter"
Marigold shortly tells her. She wondered if he did end up selling whatever was valuable; not that she cared.

"Right. After all the trouble we've had recently, today is going to be a fresh day"
Mike says to them just as another paint can got placed beside him. " Because, of course we're all about moving forward." he continued yet Gus had a question. "Ah, you can walk into life facing backwards Gus; looking at all that you've had Or you can walk into life facing FORWARD looking at all the good stuff to come! know what I mean?"

Indigo noticed how her sister was glancing at the duo sitting opposite side. She made a connection inside her mind and let out a quiet 'ohh'. "Nope, didn't understand any of that" she said as her face scrunched up into a confused expression.

"What Mike is actually trying to say is you can all paint your own rooms!"
Gina happily explained without any form of metaphors being used. They each excitingly cheered, indigo was the most excited about paining.

"There's all the paint left over from the last time, go on make your rooms over"

"Jeff doesn't want to change"
Harry spoke up whilst holding onto his giraffe.

"I mean, you know. Our room is already a work of art"
Sapphire also said, speaking for herself and Mari whom nodded in agreement. (Their sides were completely different; one was more bright coloured with swirls and hers was painted in two strips of her favourite colours)

"Ah- did Banksy stop at one more?"
Mike asked them both yet received opposite responses. "Who?" "Eh, true"

"So er- if we're having a fresh start..can I change rooms?"
Carmen hopefully asked since she didn't want to stay in the room where she used to stay with Lily. "Yeah, cause theres' Rosie and poppy's old room" Gina tells her. "Oh yeah"

Indigo wasn't sure what colours she'll re paint her side with, it took her a couple days to even decide when they first settled in years ago. She chose light blue and grey, she created her theme by throwing them onto her walls and added little golden stars; but now that she's fourteen she needs a change. There was so many colours to choose from; her thoughts got disturbed once Tee spoke.

"Er, Mike. Do we have any stripy paint?"
Tee quizzed and her roommate looked at her like she were crazy or something. "You don't.." Mike unsurely responded though he eventually got what she meant. " Ah! I see what you did there"

"Can I paint my room the same colour it already is?"
Asked Gus which made everyone else confused but didn't ask him any questions onto why he would want to do that. " Yes" "Yeah"

"Look, make sure you use dust sheets guys. And clean the brushes when you're finished with them and don't spill too much paint! please"
Mike informed them before he, Gina and Tracy headed out of the room.

"I wouldn't mind changing rooms."
Tee uttered as she stood between Carmen and Indi. "Wonder what they're doing with Toby's" she thought out loud.

"Isn't he coming back?"
Carmen confusingly asked as she faced the blonde.

"No. Bet he's been fostered"
Glumly said Johnny.

"Yeah, otherwise he would've been back by now."
Says Liam in a 'duh' tone while standing up from his seat."There's still loads of stuff in his room, Ask Mars she'll ya I'm not making this up" he added yet she threw her hands up in defence.

"He. He dragged me into his stupid scheme, even took Toby's comics"
Mari told them, basically threw him under the bus. "Me being a good person and all didn't touch anything" she confirmed.

"We know you'd never betray his trust"
Carmen surely tells the teen whom wore a smile on her face. "What stuff?"

%**%^_^)***%^_^)*** %**%^_^)***%^_^)***

"But this all still Toby's stuff. "
Tee says when they'd all made their upstairs now going into his bedroom looking for something.

"Exactly"
Indigo agreed and wasn't really fond of stealing someone else's belongings. He wasn't gone forever, she figured he would return later in the afternoon. "Can't go taking his stuff without permission"

"He should've sorted something out"

"Well, I'm having this"

"Don't just take things!"

"Snooze and you loose"
Carmen replied to Sapphire's comment as she had taken an MP3 player then went to another side of the bedroom, sooner or later a few of them rushed towards whatever they wanted (Expect for Mari and Indi; they both left instead of staying).

_______________

They were each in the living room doing their own thing, then suddenly the double doors swung open. Mari turned her head round and there was an angry Toby who'd just gotten dropped off. "Knew it. "
she uttered then focused on finishing a book she'd borrowed from indigo whereas she rested her legs onto hers as she also read.

"Who took my comics?"
Toby asked as he entered along with Mike behind him. The others stopped what they were doing once seeing him, they quit shocked. "Me" Liam replied and had walked away from the pool table. "What?!?" shockingly said Mike. "He sold them to a shop!"

"I thought he weren't coming back"!
Liam truthfully told Mike.

"Is that mine?"
Toby directed towards Sapphire who'd stolen his game console then snatched it out of her hands.

"Right. You put back everything that belongs to Toby."
strictly Instructed Mike causing the others to be quit upset about not having his stuff anymore.  "Immediately!" he exclaimed.

Mari tried her best not to snicker. "We told you guys" she boasted when closing the book. She'd been re reading 'TWILIGHT' , she wasn't a huge fan of the franchise but seeing as Indigo had most of the books in her collection (doesn't know how) she ended up taking it out of boredom. "I'm putting this back. had enough"

"I don't know why you even bother taking it if you hate reading"
Indigo spoke without looking up from the page she read and turned onto another one. "Make sure it's placed in the right shelf" she added onto her sentence.

"I don't hate it. I just can't look at a page for longer than a few minutes, we already do that in school" Mari replied then felt like messing up her hair so she did though it lead to being smacked on the hand. "Ouch" she jokingly jokingly mumbled and she made her way out of the living room.

"You're all grounded"
Mike spoke after seeing the Sanchez girl leave. "What even me and Mari? we've done nothin'" confidently voiced Indigo whilst she stopped reading for a second. "No, not you two" he tells her then aced everyone else. "Nobody leaves the building"

%**%^_^)***%^_^)*** %**%^_^)***%^_^)***

A FEW HOURS LATER AND INDI HAD COMPLETED PAINTING
her side of the bedroom, this time round she chose purple and a dark orange. She re fixed her shelf that rested above her bed, she also added some extra posters she kept hidden inside their wardrobe. She had lots of fun styling it again and she hopes when she's older she'll be able to keep it incase things change in the future.  "I heard Lily's back to visit.Shall we go say hello?" she cheerfully asked Tee whom had done her side in bright green, she thought it was a bit too colourful but wasn't gonna judge.

"Sure. I need to wash my hands anyway" replied Tee as she showed her palms which were covered in green paint. They then left the room and made their way down the upstairs corridor chatting away about a random topic and giggling at whatever jokes got made. She knocked onto the bathroom door though when it opened neither of were expecting to see Lily and Carmen there too. "Oh, hello"

"Hey guys!. Whatcha doing?"
Indigo also greeted them although it seemed like they've been up to something because of how Carmen sighed of relief when seeing it was just them and not anyone else. "No time for small talk Indi, we've got a problem" she says whilst going to shut the door behind them, now the four of them were hanging out. "Ooh"

Whilst the boys were making a plan that would distract the adults/ make them think they're actually still there, the girls had thought of their own so they would be able to wash Tracy's top without her noticing.  It was quit interesting considering the four of them have never spent an entire day together before.

"Do you really think this is going to work?"
Tee Unsurely asked whilst they headed downstairs.

" I don't know"
Carmen responded and each of them stopped once reaching the stairs.

"Need a hand?"
Questioned Tracy when she had left a bedroom. She spotted there was something super odd about Lily, did she saw outfits?. " Where's my top?"

"Um, it's in my room. I put it there so we didn't get paint on it"
Carmen informed the young adult soon as Lily stayed quiet. "Oh" Tracy flatly uttered; there wasn't anymore questions from there afterwards.

"Hey, girls. Need any help there?"
Mike kindly suggested once he made his way upstairs. "Yeah" he then carried Lily out of the wheelchair whereas she gave her three friends a thumbs up.

Now that Carmen, lily,Indigo and Tee were downstairs they had tried almost everything to fix Tracy's top. Including re washing it with some other liquid. "You do it"
she blurted out when she it got handed to her.

"let's just all do it. Ready?"
Suggested Tee considering neither of them knew what would happen if each of them got into trouble for damaging a top that looked like it costed quit a lot.

"There, it's working"
commented Carmen as they all washed it.

"Is it though? how many times have we scrubbed the stain out?"
Indigo nervously quizzed as she tried taking a look at it. She's gotten stains on most of her outfits and stuff before (like for example her toy bear) but sometimes no matter how hard you clean it, it'll still be there.

"Indi, don't worry about it. I'm sure it'll be gone soon"
Lily reassured the brunette and carried on speaking. " All we got to do, is stick it in the drier and we're done" Lily proudly says then they each took a step back from the sink and high-fived each other.

**** *** ***

THANKS GUYS, IT'S BEEN a close one but we did it.❝
She thanked them about an hour later whilst the top was getting dried and Tee currently sat on the arm of her wheelchair. "Yes we did"

Indigo's facial expression swapped from her current cheerful one to complete stunned. "that does not look good."
she spoke within surprise soon as she saw Carmen taking it out.

"I know! IT'S TINY!"
Expressed Carmen while holding the sparkly top. Yup; they're certainly gonna get caught now..

Tee began laughing once seeing the size it had shrunk into yet stopped the very second someone walked past the group.

"Is that my top??"
Questioned an annoyed Tracy. They each froze for a second not sure what to respond with. She next took it out of Carmen's hands. "So you just go into my room and help yourself?" she mainly asked Lily with a hint of madness in her voice.

"..Yeah.."
Awkwardly but quietly said Lily. "And then brought it here and trashed it?"
Tracy continued throwing questions which showed she's quit mad. "It was an accident" Informed Carmen, sticking up for her.

"I'm really sorry. We were just washing it" Apologised lily; she didn't quit get why she was acting like that in the first place. " I Don't want to hear it" coldly says Tracy before throwing the top.

"It's just a piece of wool or whatever material it's made of. I'm sure you can buy yourself another with extra cash"
Remarked indigo after she let out a tiny scoff. Beaker was acting totally not herself, it's like she didn't want their best friend there,, on top of that her attitude reminded her of when she borrowed a cool headband from Mari.. thinking of it she hadn't seen the girl since earlier.

"Right? Don't have a go! she just moved into your flat and you're never there"
Sassed Carmen but she wasn't done yet. "She's all on her own, can't do things for herself. And you just want to out to work so you can buy some new clothes!"
She almost finished, she went towards the wheelchair and started pushing Lily as she leaved. "You look stupid in it anyway" she finally added whereas Indi plus Tee followed after them.

****     ***   *** ****     ***   ***

Mari had spent her afternoon in the garden, she was trying to think of a reason onto why she felt extremely funny hours ago. She got nothing and she eventually got bored of sitting her favourite tree; she made her way inside the house shutting the back door as she did so, she frowned because she hadn't seen Frank, Toby or *Him* for quit sometime now. She's also certain she heard the voices belonging to Indi and her friends (She didn't even know Lily came to visit); what else did she miss whilst having her 'me time' and enjoying nature?. She traveled upstairs in a need of changing her outfit along with a possible nap. Although on her way to her bedroom she heard a conversation going on yet it sounded like there wasn't anyone there and that confused her the most. "Mike, do y'know where the boys are? it's been far too quiet"
she loudly spoke to gain his attention once seeing him down the corridor. " I don't mean Gus by the way, I know he's here" she added more onto her point.

"If you mean the second members of your three musketeer's team and Toby, then no. I haven't seen them"
Mike conformed when turning away from the door. He's been hearing the same conversation every time he want up there to check.

"Why does everyone think I'm friends with.. oh forget it. I give up"
the girl uttered through her sigh. She really didn't have the strength to fight it anymore. " I'm telling ya, they haven't been here the whole afternoon"
Mari informed him hoping they'd get scolded for going out without an adult.She then left him alone going into her bedroom shutting the door behind her ready for a brand new day..

_____________________________________________________

WORD COUNT : 3108 words.

Last edited : TBA

_____________________________________________________

Extra Admin's note :
I'm loving the friendship between miss Walsh and her squad, I'm having a lot of fun writing their scenes ahh.

Alrighty I've got nothing else to say; gotta go bye.

-💞Xoxo, Tiger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 127 16
"You know Jody, I am trying to understand. But I just don't. Why is it such a bad thing if people know? I love you. Don't you love me?" *************...
1.5K 35 11
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
41K 1.1K 155
Read and find out😏 Yes that's a cop out because I'm terrible with descriptions 😭 but this book got a lot of shenanigans Discord for this story: ht...
330 11 46
Love. Love is such a strong word. Love is something you feel for someone you truly care about. Right? So is love ever possible to feel for someone th...