𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐮𝐫�...

By dreammcatcher

"You're angry, frustrated. You want some form of release. I can help you with what you want." I drop my hand... More

Author's Note and Character Aesthetics
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
Epilogue - One
Epilogue - Two
Exclusive Chapters
Spin-Off: REIGN (Everett's Story)

FORTY ONE

30.5K 1.1K 250
By dreammcatcher

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

I'm so sorry for all the notifications guys. This chapter has been bugging out so much!

I couldn't sleep anymore, the sun had woken me up as soon as it peaked over the horizon. The light seeping into the room and through Kassian's fair curtains, brightening up the walls like pretty paintings.

My eyes flutter open and I admire Kassian as he lays beside me, his chest bare and his lips parted, breathing softly. I raise my fingers to gently graze the edge of his jaw, his slight stubble stabbing the tips of my fingers. My lungs inhale a deep breath as I appreciate his complete beauty. Even when he's sleeping, he still looks perfect.

I could feel my stomach begin to twist in knots, craving his touch on mine. Deeply lusting over his canines being plunged into my neck as an orgasm ripples through my body.

Of course I had been thinking about it these last couple of days, Kassian and I had the hottest sex and he sure knew how to pleasure me right. But now that we know we are mates, I couldn't wait to feel the bond between us whilst he ploughed me into a different universe.

I grunt internally and squeeze my legs together, warmth spreading through my core at the thought of our sweaty bodies working together to reach our climaxes. There was no way I could wait any longer, especially when he's been taking care of me morning, noon and night. That was the world's biggest turn on. Being cared for.

And now I wanted to care for him and show him how grateful I was.

Slowly, I push myself up from the bed. Removing the covers from my body and attempting not to wake Kassian. If I could manage to pull this off then it would be legendary.

I tip-toe into the en-suite, knowing I had only a few minutes before his wolf realised I was no longer beside him. His scent radar would be panicking and wondering where I had gone, so I needed to do this fast.

My hands dive straight into the pink bag that I got from Lady Silk, fumbling with the hanger as I remove the black lingerie from the plastic. I quickly undress myself and slide on the black mesh bralet along with the tiny little thong.

I reach for the garter and clip it to my waist, the clips hanging down my thighs. Carefully I slip on a black pair of knee-high stockings and attach them to the garter clips.

A deep breath escapes my lips as I flick my hair up and take one glance in the mirror, adjusting my bralet so my breasts were pushed up perfectly. I lean down onto the counter and admire myself for a moment.

No wonder girls wear lingerie like this, I had never dressed up for anyone in my life. But boy did I have the confidence, Kassian isn't going to know what hit him.

I reach over into the same bag and retrieve a clear gloss before coating it across my lips, allowing the smooth substance to enhance my mouth with a beautiful shine.

My eyes stare at my face in the reflection, a smile covering my lips as I nod and lean down to grab the black silk dressing robe I had purchased along with this perfect set.

I drape it over my arms and tie it up in the middle, giving my hair one quick ruffle before nodding. My hand presses to the door handle before standing in between the hinges, I could see Kassian toss and turn. He grunts and I couldn't help but smile.

His hand slams down onto the spot where I should be sleeping, he cracks his eyes open and frowns. "Ughh, Cleo," his deep sleepy voice made my pussy throb. "Come back to bed."

I smirk to myself and find my hands wandering down to the tie that was keeping my robe together. "Or..." I trail off as Kassian sits up partially, rubbing his eyes. "You could look at this."

Kassian's eyes open, a clear look of shock covering his face. I push off of the door hinge and untie the robe, letting the silky material fall to the floor effortlessly. His eyes take one glance at the lingerie, his mouth falling open in the process.

It was like I could almost see a little bit of dribble forming in the corner of his mouth as I took two confident steps towards him.

"Holy fucking shit, Cleo," he exhales in awe.

His eyes float from my chest down to my abdomen then to my thighs before doing it all again.

My feet stop merely inches from the bed, Kassian still unable to take his eyes off me. "I want you to fuck me and mark me whilst I am coming," I demand with a soft smirk.

Kassian practically leaps off the bed, grabbing me by the waist and pulling my body into his. His eyes had now turned to a shade of darkness I had never seen and I had seen him horny.

Without another word he throws me down onto the bed unexpectedly, earning a small shriek from my throat. He kneels above me, my eyes glancing up at his whilst he pulls my legs closer to his body.

"Mmmm," he hums in approval as his eyes roam my stomach before looking down to the stockings. "You are a fucking sight Cleo."

I smile and close my eyes as Kassian dips his head down to my stomach, peppering kisses along my warm skin. "Then show me how much of a sight I am," I say breathlessly, arching my back off the bed so Kassian can dip lower.

His teeth gently nip at the skin around my thong, then down to my thighs where my skin was covered by my socks. He presses his hands to my legs and pushes them back to the bed, lowering his lips to kiss my core outside of my thong.

I whimper pathetically, wetness building up between my legs already. Anticipation was destroying me, I needed his fingers, tongue, cock, just something in me now before I exploded.

"Kass," I moan out, he slowly trails his lips back up through my midriff and on my sternum. My eyes peek up at him as he levels his nose with mine, our lips just about grazing.

He smiles before collapsing his lips down onto mine with full force, I grunt and close my eyes. Winding my arms around the back of his neck and pulling his body between my legs.

At first the kiss is soft but it soon turns heated as I moan into his mouth, Kassian's chest vibrates and he slides his fingers into the back of my hair and pulls tightly. His teeth claim my bottom lip and he continues to devour my tongue with his.

His scent covered every inch of me and I wanted everyone to know that I was his, without a doubt.

"You want me to mark you, huh?" He growls possessively against my mouth.

I struggle to release a hum from my throat, obviously too distracted.

"You want everyone to know that you are mine?"

I nod instantly, too desperate to care how I came across. Kassian smirks against me and lowers his lips to the base of my neck, he nips the skin slightly causing me to jump with a deep moan.

"Fuck," I curse out.

"What, right here?" He teases.

I hum loudly. "Please don't do this to me," I beg. "I can't take it, my wolf can't take it. Just fuck me, please, oh Goddess. Please just fuck me."

Kassian's grip on me tightens whilst he finds my lips again, I groan into the kiss as I feel his fingers slide down my centre and press into my core. My hips buckle at the sensation, he had barely touched me and I was soaked through.

He pushes my thong out of the way and strokes his long fingers up and down my wet slit, I quiver beneath him. Clutching onto his shoulders for support, tingles shoot up through my spine as he brushes over my swollen clit ever so softly.

"Yes," I pant as Kassian pushes two of his fingers inside me.

Kassian kisses my jaw softly, he pumps his fingers in and out of me, feeling my pussy walls latch onto his thick fingers. He curves them before pushing them up, a soft moan falls from my lips as I grip onto his shoulders tighter.

He pushes his fingers deep inside me before picking up his pace. I cry out in pleasure, feeling myself already begin to build. I knew it would be a matter of minutes after how long it had been since I knew I was about to get laid.

His lips fall back on mine again as he bites down on my bottom lip, giving it a tough tug. He slams his fingers inside of me, my wetness dripping down my cheeks and onto the bed. Then he begins to use his thumb to massage my clit.

My whole body erupts into goosebumps, my climax exploding inside of me as Kassian kisses my lips over and over. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," I cry out, grinding my hips down onto his hand, my orgasm hitting me hard.

I clench my eyes together and arch my back, Kassian pressing his lips to the tip of my breast as I ride out my orgasm on his thick fingers.

My chest puffs out suddenly and I exhale uneven breaths, attempting to recover from the intense shiver that ran through my spine. Orgasms with a matebond were definitely a thousand times stronger, I'd be a mess by the third one. Completely mind numb and most likely have forgotten my name.

After a few more pumps Kassian removes his fingers from my warm pussy, he smirks up at me and takes one lick of my juices from his skin. I blink back at him, a rush of heat firing through my body as I watch him devour my wetness.

I shake my head and push his body off mine before pinning his shoulders back to the bed, my legs mounting over his. He looks up at me with shock, my strength definitely caught him off guard and he wasn't expecting that.

My hands rush to pull off his boxers, my eyes spying that his cock was already hard and dripping with pre-cum. I smirk down to him and lower my hand to start massaging his head.

Kassian's lips part and he heaves out a breath, glancing at my hands before throwing his head back to the bed. "Jesus," he curses as I stroke his length with my warm hands.

"Tell me, have you missed this?" I whisper as Kassian's eyes fall back on mine and then down my body.

"Fuck yes." He nods eagerly before running a hand through his dark hair.

"Thought as much," I smirk as I speed up, brushing my thumb over his head.

His stomach clenches and he releases a deep grunt, sending a shudder down my back. He sure made the sexiest sounds, he's never afraid to let me know that he's having a good time and I adored that.

I gently release his cock and climb over his hips, Kassian's hands finding their way to my waist as I push my underwear out of the way and lower down onto him. The tip presses between my lips and with one swift movement, he was deep inside me.

A whimper erupts from my chest as I lean over his body, pressing my hands beside his head. "Fuck," he curses whilst I completely lower onto his throbbing cock.

His fingers dig into the skin on my waist as I raise my hips and slowly begin to ride him, my eyes never once leaving his.

A deep look of lust strikes from his expression, his hand grabbing onto my bralet, pulling at the material and freeing one of my breasts. Kassian's eyes turn impossibly darker as he pinches down on my hardened nipple. I cry out in ecstasy and look up at the ceiling, clenching my eyes as he massages my nipple, continuing to bounce on his cock.

"Yes," I pant out, pressing my hands to the centre of his chest to give myself a better angle to grind down on him.

Our breathless moans fill the air, his bed scraping against the floor with every bounce. Kassian releases my nipple and fully leans back into the bed, giving my outfit another once over as he opens his mouth to take long breaths.

I take this moment to admire him, how perfect this moment was. Our bond making my mind feel open, vulnerable and loved. Every second with Kassian made me feel like the most special person on his planet.

My lips part as a wave of pleasure washes over my body, shuddering at the sudden impact. I had no idea someone could make me feel like this, Kassian could make me feel like this. He made me feel so alive, so Goddamn alive.

I inhale loudly which catches me off guard, not realising my hips had begun to slow. My eyes glass over with tears as I felt every emotion under the sun, I had waited months to feel something like this. To feel everything.

And I feel everything when I'm with Kassian.

Kassian pushes himself up from the bed, our chests almost touching. "What's wrong?" He questions, the tone of his voice alarmed. He clutches the back of my neck with his hand and pulls our heads closer together.

"I love you," I choke out as I crash my forehead down onto his. "Fuck, I love you so much."

His mouth falls into a relieved smile, pulling our lips together so he can kiss me softly. Erupting a batch of butterflies off inside my stomach, making my heart feel weak as he holds my face tightly between his hands.

"I love you so much Cleo," he pants against my lips, our eyes meeting in the most heart-warming glance I had ever witnessed. "I am in love with every inch of you."

I couldn't fight the bright smile that grew on my face, Kassian twisting our bodies as he lay me down on the bed. Finding his way back between my legs and filling me again, I wrap my arms around his neck as I huff out a moan into his ear.

He pins one of my knees back to the bed, spreading me completely as his cock dives deep inside me. Leaving my toes to curl and my eyes to roll into the back of my head as he dips his head down to my neck.

I bite down on my lip painfully, my wetness continuing to drip from my hole and onto the bed. Kassian's lips press kisses to the base of my neck before he nips me, a small gasp releases from my lungs.

"Kass," I whimper as I feel myself beginning to build.

His cock growing impossibly larger inside of me with every thrust. Noticing how his muscles began to tighten around me, making me whine as Kassian holds me in place as he takes no mercy on my body.

"Come on baby," he grumbles into my skin. "Come all over my cock."

The words which fell from his lips spark a fire in my heart, the tip pressing into my g-spot perfectly and his demanding tone and husky voice was more than enough to set me off. He knew how to work my body inside and out and with a couple of words, I was a goner.

As my orgasm ripples through every vein in my body, my mouth opens to release a loud moan. Kassian wastes no time in plunging his canines deep into the base of my neck.

I couldn't stop my body from violently shaking, my climax, his mark, our bodies fitting together perfectly.

Every fibre of my skin felt like it was on fire, my eyes glazing over with bright shapes and patterns. My fingernails digging into Kassian's shoulder as I cry out his name over and over, his hips speeding up as he slams his cock inside of me.

He laps up my blood with his warm tongue and peppers kisses along my new mark. My body jolts in waves of pleasure that I had no idea it was capable of, every second felt like euphoria and I never wanted it to end.

Kassian's hips don't slow as I regain my strength, managing to take a breath and bring back my eyesight. He looks down to me as he licks his lips, pressing his mouth to mine. "You're mine forever, Cleo Stone." He mumbles against me, making my stomach flip.

I nod instantly, flicking my gaze from his lips to eyes before smiling. My lips tremble at his words as I blink back at him, nothing could beat this moment. "I'm yours." I whisper.

My body pushes him from mine and I roll him onto his back, positioning my sensitive pussy over his veiny cock. I lower myself again and grip onto his hands, clutching tightly as I begin to ride him again.

Kassian's eyes float down to my hips against his before he clenches his eyes shut, his core beginning to shake. I grip onto one of his hands and pull it towards my face, pulling his index finger and placing it inside my mouth as I suck, hard.

"Fuck Cleo," he shakes his head as I lean back and use my legs to grind, squeezing my walls to tighten around his member. "God, you're so beautiful."

His hand falls from my mouth and I push to lean over him, dipping my head to his neck. Kissing his soft skin around his collarbone and then directly above where I would mark him forever. I smile as I admire the spot and take a bit of skin between my teeth like he did with me.

An unexpected gasp leaves his lips, I could feel his heart inside his chest begin to increase. I hum in approval and nod before kissing his neck again. His hands snake round to grip my ass, slamming me down on his cock faster.

"Ohhh fuck," he heaves out as I press my hand to his throat, pinning him to the bed.

Our eyes meet for a moment as the sound of our skin slapping one another fills the room loudly. Then our breathless moans, his headboard going to town on the wall.

"S-Shit, I'm gonna come," he declares before his hips buckle and a quiet grunt leaves his mouth.

I instantly bite down on his skin, devouring my canines in his flesh, the taste of blood invades my mouth quickly. Kassian's body shakes beneath me before I clean up the spillage and litter kisses around his fresh new mark.

His deep moans set my brain off into a frenzy, his fingers grip my ass tighter and I clench around him desperately. A wave of my climax washes over my body and I tilt my head back as it filters into my heart.

Both of us clutching onto each other as our orgasms take over our bodies, Kassian snakes an arm around my neck and pulls me into his chest so he can continue to raise his hips to pound into me.

I choke out a heavy groan as I close my eyes, enjoying every second of my orgasm.

Kassian begins to slow and I drop my head to his chest, our sweaty bodies sticking to one another. We somehow mould into one.

His cock slips out of my hole, still feeling the wetness drip down my underwear and onto our legs.  He wraps his arms around my waist and keeps me close to him, listening as we attempt to catch our breaths.

My ear presses to the centre of his chest and I could hear his heartbeat, making me instantly smile. "Holy shit," Kassian pants, dragging his fingers down my back. "I was not expecting that this morning."

I chuckle quietly and look up at him, his eyes landing on mine. He raises his hand to swipe away the hair that had got caught on my eyelashes, he smiles and takes one look at my mark.

He nods in approval, swiping his finger over the tender area. As soon as he touches it I shudder and feel a rush of warmth inside my body. "That feels good," I comment before biting down on my bottom lip.

Kassian moves his palm to cup the side of my cheek, our noses almost touching. "You're my Luna now," he whispers as he admires me with the most breathtaking smile.. "And we're going to run this pack together."

Acceptance.

I couldn't fight the grin on my face as I lean forward to press our lips together. "You bet we're going to run this pack together."

. . .

Read up to chapter 45 on Patreon now!
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

I AM SOBBING

Oh my fucking God, this chapter is so beyond perfect to me. I love it more than words can describe, it's the perfect mating scene for my babies. What did you guys think?

I wrote this chapter to Adore You by Miley Cyrus lol, it was so fitting and I defo cried at some point

'God knew exactly what he was doing, when he led me to you.' ---- yeah I felt that BADDDDD

I really hope this lived up to expectations. THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER. there are still like 24 chapters to go, we are not done yet!!!

I really hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading and supporting me. See you on the next one, love Sav x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: savanna.rose.x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.5K 47
"I am visiting under unusual circumstances. I won't bore you with the details but I have lost something of mine and I was hoping you could help me fi...
543K 15.4K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
6.9K 98 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...