Happiness [Jinkook]

By pepper_kook

Despite being Namjoon's fiance for nearly a year, Jin secretly crushes on Jungkook, Namjoon's younger brother... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue Pt.1
Epilogue Pt.2

Chapter 5

2.8K 152 39
By pepper_kook

"Jungkookie?"

A silver voice echoed through the hallway as a tall handsome man entered the bedroom.

"Where's my bunny boy?"

He then ran his eyes around the room and saw the little boy sleeping soundly on the bed. His heart melted at the very sight. So he slowly walked over to bed and sat on it, keeping his stare on the young boy.

He slowly pulled his hand up and touched Jungkook's hair. Then he started to run his fingers through the soft satiny locks while sweeping some away from his forehead.

"Mhmm..." Jungkook whined squirming in his sleep. 

"Kookie, aren't you hungry?" The older one asked softly, poking his cheek. 

Jungkook's eyelids slowly fluttered open and he gazed at the man's face above him.

"J-Jinnie hyung?" he asked trying to get up but his exhausted body gave in and fell back on bed. The older male hold his hands and helped him to sit up straight.

"Why are you sleeping in that uniform?" He asked studying Jungkook's appearance.

"I-I was just tired." said Jungkook sniffing a little. "Anyway, how's your date with my hyung? Seemed like going well from that selfie?"

Jin giggled a bit and ruffled his hair. "Nosy bunny! Yeah, it did go well."

"Hyung didn't started to talk business again at the table, did he?"

"Um...Sort of." said Jin thoughtfully, then smiled. "But not too much."

Jungkook smiled his bunny smile and hugged Jinnie's arm. He didn't know why, but it felt so nice. 

"So how's it going with Taehyung?" Jin asked with a perplex expression while looking into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed red with shyness as he thought about the last thing happened between them. Actually, it was like being in heaven. He didn't know his innocent love can be that much sexy and hot in the same time, until today.

"What?" Jin asked forcing a smile, seeing Jungkook's reddened ears.

"N-nothing m-much....We just h-hang out at school."

Jin hummed at his response while sinking to a deep thought. Then he patted his back. 

"Come on, let's get you dinner." 

Jungkook groaned but nodded anyway. He got up from the bed and walked out of the door. Jin kept looking at him with a sad smile on his face.

Jungkook went to school the other day but Taehyung was absent that day. The younger was worried about that. He tried to call him but every time it was directed to voice-mail.

Jungkook was walking along to his class, on the next Wednesday when he suddenly spotted his love walking by. He grinned to himself and ran after him.

"Love!!" squealed Jungkook jumping onto his back. Taehyung got startled from the sudden impact but quickly caught his legs to prevent them from falling backwards.

"Jungkook, get down." said Taehyung in a surprisingly bold tone. Jungkook flinched a little but climbed down anyways and stood on his feet, waiting for the other to turn around.

"Nice to see you!!" squealed Jungkook while blushing as Taehyung faced him. He still couldn't get rid of the scenario from the first day of their love making. It was so embarrassing yet hot.

Taehyung stared at him for a moment and forced out a smile after sighing.

"Yeah, you too." He said lazily.

"Why didn't you come school for a whole week?" asked Jungkook tucking a hair strand behind his ears shyly. 

Taehyung looked at him bewildered for second. "W-Well, I had some family problems."

"What is it?"

"Wh-what is what?"

Jungkook looked at him with a raised brow. "Why are you repeating my words?"

He could clearly see the beads of sweat rolling down from the sides of Taehyung's face and it confused Jungkook. What's wrong with him? What did happen to this usually cheerful guy?

"Wh-what? What?" Taehyung asked shaking his head like he'd just come out of the daze. 

"Love, what's wrong with you?" Jungkook asked nervously as he tried to touch the other's cheek but he quickly backed away. "What happened? Can I help you with anything?"

"I gotta g-go, b-bye!" Taehyung turned away to make a quick move but Jungkook was fast enough to grab his elbow. 

"Tae hyung, why are you acting like this?" he asked, hurt evident in his face. "Are you trying to ignore me?

"What?" Taehyung tried to look everywhere but his eyes. "N-No, I'm not. I'm just l-late for my classes today."

"That's rubbish hyung." said Jungkook showing his wrist watch. "You still have 20 minutes more."

Now Taehyung was sweating like mad and it puzzled Jungkook. 

"My class teacher wanted me at the lab earlier today, alright?" said Taehyung, finally gathering his voice. 

Jungkook raised his brows suspiciously, then pouted. "Was it that hard to say love?"

Taehyung forced out a shaky smile and nodded. "Sorry Kookie. You know, I stayed at home to complete my unfinished long assignment and even after I've done with it, still being a little clumsy. I-it was so hard and tiring."

Jungkook chuckled and gave a quick hug to his boyfriend. "It's okay love. I shouldn't have questioned you in the first place. I trust you more than anyone in this world."

Taehyung smiled at that and waved his hand, breaking away from the embrace. "Okay then, I'm going. Bye!!"

"Bye love! Meet me in the cafe"

But Taehyung was already gone.

 That evening, Jungkook waited at their usual spot in the cafe but he didn't arrived. Jungkook took out his phone to text him because he had a lot to talk with him about the last encounter of them but decided that it's better not to, in case he's still working.

So he ate alone his meal and went back to the class.

But Jungkook never thought that someday, his life would change upside down because of his over-trust toward someone, who's not related to him. 

He never imagined his life would be thrown into hell because of the one he loved like crazy.

Also he never guessed he would have any choices left other than dying after knowing the bitter truth. 

But there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

That could be either the daylight or....an oncoming train.

Who knows?

Everything happens because of a reason.

So, let's see!

Notice- I've edited the last part in chapter 3. It's says that, after having sex, the Taekook couple drift into sleep and after sometime Jungkook wake up. And while Taehyung was still sleeping, he leave the house after a placing a note.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 2.7K 15
Seokjin is in love with Hyuna at first sight and decided to marry her. However, Hyuna ditched Seokjin on their wedding day in order to pursue her dre...
237K 11.3K 52
Jungkook falls in love with jimin who is taehyung's elder brother. Jungkook writes a love letter for him but wants someone to go give it to him so th...
145K 9.5K 50
Never knowing each other, Jeon Jungkook must be forced to marry Kim Seokjin in order to own his father's company or he will be married off to someone...