Book 1: Broken (Kiba Inuzuka...

By Silver-Tigress

12 year old Kimiko Sumire's clan was massacred by a man with green snake like eyes when she was six years old... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 1
Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 2
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 3
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 1
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 2
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 3
Naruto, the Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 4
Naruto, the movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 5
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Sequel!!!

Chapter 17

447 10 2
By Silver-Tigress

Kimiko's P. O. V:

Gaara addresses Kankuro, "Have you forgotten the whole reason we all the way here?"

I watch in puzzlement as Kankuro answers Gaara's question, sounding fearful, "I-I know! I-I mean, th-they challenged us! They started the whole thing, really. See, here's what happened—"

"Shut up. Or I'll kill you," Gaara threatens.

Kankuro swallows thickly with fear as he says, holding up his hands, "R-Right. I was totally out of line. I'm sorry, Gaara. I was totally out of line."

I cock my head curiously at this.

Is it just me, or does Makeup Guy seem pretty scared of his teammate...?

"I'm sorry for any trouble hey caused," Gaara apologises, turning his head to Sasuke. Then, Gaara turns into sand and disappears from the branch he's hanging on, before reappearing beside his blonde haired teammate and turning to them. "Let's go. We didn't come here to play games."

"Right. Sure. I get it," Stammers Kankuro.

They turn and start to leave, but then Sakura runs up to them, calling, "Hold on! Hey!"

The three Sand Genin stop but don't turn to Sakura as the blonde asks, "What?"

"I can tell from your headband that you come from the Village Hidden in the Sand." None of the Sand Nin say anything. "Of course, the Land of Fire and the Land of Wind are allies, but no Shinobi can enter another's village without permission!" Sakura takes a step forward as she adds, "So, state your purpose, and it better be good!"

The Sand team turn as I step forward, the blonde girl saying, "Really? Have you guys been living under a rock, or what? You don't know what's going on, do you? We have permission!" She holds up a passport that states her name is Temari. "Of course, you and your friend are correct: we are Hidden Sand Genin. Our home is the Landof the Wind, and we're here for the Chunin Exams." Temari puts her passport away as she adds, "Get the picture?"

""The Chunin Exams?"" Naruto echoes. "What's that? Well, I've never heard of any Chunin Exams, believe it!"

"Oh, I believe it, alright. That you're totally clueless," Temari scoffs, arms now crossed.

Konohamaru, the boy from before, tells Naruto, "Hey, Boss, those are the exams that every Genin's got to take in order to graduate to being a full on Chunin!"

This sparks some excitement in me but I keep my face cool as Naruto gushes, "Oh, well, why didn't you say so?! I am so there!"

Gaara scoffs as he and his teammates turn to leave once more.

Sasuke leaps down beside me as he calls, "Hey, you! Identify yourself!"

Temari pauses as she looks at Sasuke with a blush and asks, "Hm? You mean, me?"

I roll my eyes as Sasuke says, pointing to Gaara, "No, him. The guy with the gourd on his back."

I tell Sasuke, deadpanning, "Kankuro did just mention his name was Gaara, if you'd been paying attention."

"My name is Gaara of the Desert," The redhead states as he and a surprised Kankuro turn to us. "I'm curious about you, too. Who are you? Though, I already know who the girl is."

Sasuke responds coolly, "I am Sasuke Uchiha."

Naruto says, "Hi there! I bet you're dying to know my name, right?"

"I could care less," Gaara says with a final glance at me.

Kankuro and his teammates turn before leaping up into the trees, away from us.

Naruto asks Konohamaru, as the two kneel before each other, "Hey, Konohamaru, do I seem uncool to you?"

"Well, compared to Sasuke and Kimi-chan... yeah, you're pretty lame!" The boy chimes, infuriating Naruto again.

"Aaahhh! You're not going to show me up, Sasuke, Kimi-chan!" Naruto yells at us.

Sasuke says for the both of us, "Hmph! Back off, loser!"

🗡🗡🗡

Later that night, after I'd eaten dinner, there's a knock on my front door. I answer it to find Kakashi.

"Hey, Sensei. Come in," I say with a jerk of my head as I step back. He enters and gazes around at my house curiously.

"So what did you want to tell me about?" He asks as I gesture for him to follow me to the living room. He sits in the recliner while I take the couch.

"....... My past," I say after a long pause, making Kakashi blink his eye in surprise. I take a deep breath. "Before I came to the Hidden Leaf Village, I was Orochimaru's student." His eye bugs in its socket at this and Kakashi sits up straighter.

"You we're Orochimaru's student...?!"

"Please let me finish before you freak out further," I ask, and he relaxes, nodding his head for me to go on. "You know the day my clan was massacred, right?"

"Everyone knows," Kakashi says.

"Well, what you don't know is who did it. It was Orochimaru and that four eyed freak, Kabuto Yakushi. It all happened without warning. I was going to train with my sister, Touka after breakfast, but then the village was suddenly attacked. My parents, Mika and Hitoshi, faced Orochimaru himself when they ordered me to take my sister and run. I had to go back for my family photo before I could flee with my imotou-chan, but as we were about to flee the village... Kabuto appeared. He'd just... killed my little sister before I even knew what was happening, and then he was dragging me out to his master. I was kneeling before Orochimaru and then I was being dragged from my home, and both of my parents were dead—Orochimaru killed them. Then he'd given me this damned Curse Mark to make sure I obeyed him. And he'd spent the next six years experimenting on me."

I tug my collar down to show Kakashi my Curse Mark. His eye widens further.

I sniffle strongly as I bury my face in my hands, unable to fight back the tears spilling forth. Kakashi hasn't said anything as I feel him gazing at me in stunned silence.

"Kimiko, I... I'm so sorry," Kakashi finally says in a sympathetic tone. "Why was he after you?"

"My Kekkei Genkai," I reply, wiping the tears away. I look up at Kakashi. He stares back at me, stunned by my show of tears. No one's ever seen me like this before. "You know it copies other Kekkei Genkai. Well, Orochimaru has desired it and took me to be his new vessel. He forced me to train and do assassinations from time to time. He let Kabuto do what he wanted to me as long as he didn't kill me. I was given drugs and cut into by that snake Orochimaru to the point my body almost gave out. Most days, Orochimaru only tested on me once or twice, if I was lucky. I was given powers that aren't mine to begin with...."

I trail off as more tears pour down my face.

Kakashi doesn't say anything as he gets up and comes over to sit next to me, on my right. I gaze at him as he reaches up a hand and gently wipes the tears from my face.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through all that, Kimiko. I'm grateful you trust me enough to tell me. How did you escape from him?"

"I just walked away when I had the chance," I say softly. I look down and put my face in my hands. "It's all my fault, Kakashi Sensei. If I'd been stronger and had been paying more attention, then maybe, at least, my little sister would still be alive! It's my fault my clan was killed—"

"Don't say that, Kimiko!" Kakashi tells me sternly.

"But it is! Orochimaru killed my clan just to get to me! Because of my damned Kekkei Genkai!" I hiccup as I sniffle, the silver haired man gazing at me sadly. "My family is gone, Kakashi Sensei." My voice becomes quieter as I lower my hands, showing my tear stained face. "I'm all alone now. My family is gone and they're never coming back..."

I shake my head at this.

Kakashi wraps his arms around me and pulls me against his side. "You're not alone, Kimiko. I know nothing could bring your family back or replace them, but you're apart of the Hidden Leaf Village now, and if you'll let us, we could also be your family." I blink my eyes a few times as I raise my head to Kakashi. He gently wipes more tears away.

The Hidden Leaf Village... could be my family...? I've never thought of that before... I do like it here, and I like some of the people in this village... I guess I wouldn't mind it...

"I don't know if I'm ready for that, Kakashi Sensei," I say after a long moment of silence. "But I might try opening up to you guys more."

I see a smile curve at his mouth under Kakashi's mask at this. "That's all I can ask, Kimiko."

I say, "I thought you'd hate me once you knew."

"Hate you? Oh, Kimiko, I could never hate you!"

"Even though I was really rude and insensitive?"

Kakashi nods his head, giving me a closed eye smile as his eye forms a u. "Yup. Even if you are all those things, you're still my student. And, so, as your Sensei, it's my job to protect you. I promise I won't let Orochimaru take you away."

I give Kakashi a grateful smile.

I say as I get up, "Wait here. I want to show you something." Kakashi gazes after me curiously as I go up the stairs to my bedroom. I grab my family photo off my bedside table and return to the living room. Kakashi takes the silver framed photo from me and gazes at it, my family standing under a cherry blossom tree in the spring.

"So this is your family... you know, you look exactly like your mother," Kakashi says as he studies the photo.

"Yeah. People used to always tell me I look just like her," I say, smiling a little.

"You look so happy in this photo," Kakashi notes. He flicks his gaze up to me. "Did become this lazy when you first went with Orochimaru, or were you always like that?"

I feel a little hurt by his question as I say, "Heh. I've always been lazy. Actually, nothing much about me has changed since I went with Orochimaru. Instead, I think he's helped me become more evil and mischievous!" Kakashi sweat drops at this.

"Why did I even ask?"

I clench my fists and say through gritted teeth as an angry aura swirls around me, "But when I see that four eyed freak again, I'm gonna grab him by the ponytail and...!" I growl as I trail off and raise my fist, tightening it so much that my nails bite into my palms and I grind my teeth so hard the enamel almost breaks off, making Kakashi become nervous. So nervous that he's trembling slightly as beads of sweat roll off of him.

"I'm guessing you hate Kabuto?" Kakashi muses, flinching when I turn my glare onto him.

"I hate him more than words can say, Kakashi!"

Another large sweat drop forms on the back of his head.

"Err, w-well... th-thank you for sharing y-your past with me, Kimiko. You have no idea how much it makes me feel to know you trust me with it," Kakashi stammers.

I smile at him as my fists relax at my sides. He hands me back the photo as he gets to his feet. "Just don't tell anyone else, Sensei. I'm not ready for the others to know yet. But I suppose you could tell the Hokage... but no one else, got it?" I give him a warning look, making the silverette flinch again.

"G-Got it, Kimiko. Well, good night. I'll see you at the bridge tomorrow," He says, striding for the front door.

I follow him as I say, "And you'd better not be late, Sensei!"

Kakashi pauses outside my door to give me his signature closed eye smile. "I wouldn't dream of it, Kimiko!" Holding up his hand in a wave, I watch as the Hatake leaves my house.

I close and lock the door before I press my back to it with a heavy sigh.

I just hope I don't regret telling him about my past...

                       🗡🗡🗡

I eat breakfast the next morning and head for the bridge, once again taking my sweet time.

"'Morning," I greet as I arrive and see Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke already there. Only Naruto and Sakura return my greeting.

We wait for four hours, with me getting a little irritated.

Suddenly, Sakura cries out in frustration, eyes angry, animated white circles, "UUURRRGGHH!! WHY, WHY, WHY?! IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME!! He sets the time, then we have to wait hours for him!"

Naruto yells in agreement, throwing a fist in the air, "It's not fair!"

Sakura complains, "What about my feelings?! I rushed here so fast, I didn't even have time to blow dry my hair!"

"And I didn't even have time to brush my teeth or change my underwear!" Naruto inputs. I raise an eyebrow at this.

Sakura asks in a disgusted tone, "You, err, didn't? That's really disgusting, Naruto!"

"Hey, good morning, everyone!" Kakashi greets cheerfully as he appears on the arch above us in a crouching position. "Sorry I'm late! I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life!"

Their eyes turning to angry white animated circles, Sakura and Naruto exclaim, pointing at the silverette, "YOU LIAR!!"

Sasuke pushes away from the railing as we both go up on either side of them.

Kakashi clears his throat as he begins, holding up an index finger, "I know this is a bit sudden, but I recommended you for the Chunin Exams. All four of you. These are the application forms." Kakashi holds out four pieces of paper.

""Application forms...?"" Sakura echoes.

"You're repeating me, Sakura," Jakashi tells her. "This is all voluntary. It's up to each of you. If you don't feel ready, you can wait till next year."

"Alright!! Kakashi Sensei, you rock!!" Naruto exclaims as he throws himself on the Jounin and wraps his arms around his neck, causing the two to spin around.

"Huh? Hey! Don't slobber on my vest!" Kakashi says as he releases Naruto, handing him a piece of paper.

"Whoever wants to take the Exams, sign the application and come to room 301 at the academy. It's at 3pm, five days from now," Says Kakashi. "That's it."

Naruto laughs joyously, "Chunin Exams, Chunin Exams!" He gazes down at his slip of paper. I walk beside Sasuke when we leave the bridge, Naruto still being giddy about the Chunin Exams as he holds his permission slip. "Hm! Chunin Exams! I'll be up against a lot of really wicked ninja!"

Naruto and Sasuke glare at each other.

"That Temari girl with the fan sure looks to be an interesting opponent," I think.

As the day draws to a close, more and more foreign ninja pour into the village, and I'd spent the rest of the day training with my wolves.

The morning before the Chunin Exams, I leave the apartment while wearing my usual outfit.

When I get to a spot for training, I unsheathe my twin katanas and start practising my sword strikes, my wrists moving sideways slowly.

"Hey, Kimi-chan!" A voice calls from behind me, startling me so much that I whirl around while being my katana towards them. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! It's just me, Kiba! Hold the sword, Kimiko!"

I stop short of slicing into the Inuzuka, blinking my eyes a few times. "Kiba! Don't sneak up on me like that," I say, relaxing my stance. He lets out a breath of relief. I've been a bit jumpy since the encounter with the Sand ninja.

There's something about them I don't like, especially the redhead, Gaara. He makes me feel on edge...

Kiba asks, "Are you okay? You seem jumpy."

I say as I sheathe my swords, "It's this Chunin Exams. I met some people yesterday and now I'm on edge. Hey, Akamaru." I pat his head and he barks happily from atop Kiba's head.

"So, are you taking the Chunin Exams?" Kiba asks.

I grin as I nod and say, "Yeah, definitely! I want to be promoted to Chunin!"

"Great! I can't wait for these Exams! They're gonna be awesome! Especially since you'll be entering, Kimi-chan," Kiba says, making me blush a bit.

We gaze into each other's eyes until a voice interrupts us.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you love birds, but I have business with the Princess," A man's voice teases, causing us to gasp as we whip behind us. In a tree is a ninja with the Hidden Rain Village headband, of four straight lines.

"What do you want?!" Kiba demands as Akamaru growls.

"My business isn't with you! I've come to challenge the Hidden Leaf's Sumire Princess!" Says the Rain Ninja.

"Oh?" I utter, putting a hand on my hip.

"I've heard of your skill and strength. So I've come to test that, Princess!" He says, whipping out a kunai.

The Rain Ninja laughs as he swings his kunai knife at me but I dodge the first few swings, not saying anything. I duck under another swing before I unsheathe my own katana and deflect several of the man's slashes.

I eventually manage to flick it out of his hand and the man freezes as I point my sword to his chin threateningly.

Kiba goes to attack, but I get back to my feet and hold out my hand for him to stop. "Stay out of this. This is my fight." The Rain Ninja looks at me as I straighten.

I loom in front of the ninja who is now standing, and pull my left arm back with the sword, and go to plunge it into the man's face, a dark look on my face from being attacked. The Rain Ninja screams in fear and barely manages to duck to avoid my sword as it plunges into the ground right next to his head.

"I'm going to give you one chance to get out of this village before I slice your neck," I threaten him. I pull my arms back and do fast hand signs. "Darkness Style: Shadow Void!"

Shadows reach up and start to crawl up the Rain ninja's legs. He cries out but is unable to get away. The shadows pull him underground and he was gone.

I frown at the place where the man was.

"Whoa! What was that Jutsu?! It was freaking awesome!" Kiba exclaims.

"..... My former master taught it to me." I wonder aloud as I sheathe my sword with a flourish, "Why would a Rain Ninja suddenly challenge me?"

"Well, you are the Sumire Princess. Maybe he really did want to test your strength," Kiba says, shrugging. I furrow my brows in thought before I let out a gasp.

"What is it, Kimi-chan?" The Inuzuka asks, glancing at me.

I gasp and a flustered expression appears on my face as I clench my fists, growling, "Kakashi!"

"Huh?" Kiba utters.

"I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!!" I growl, before I summon Jet and mount his back, turning away. "See you later, Kiba-kun!"

Kakashi's P. O. V:

It was now nighttime, the full moon hanging above me as I sit on a rooftop to wait for Iruka to return from testing my Genin.

Iruka, transformed as a Rain Nin, appears behind me as I turn around and question curiously, "So? How did it go?"

"They all made it. Your squad and the others," He answers in a raspy voice. "All ten Genin proved themselves ready for the Chunin Exams." There's a poof as Iruka transforms back into himself. "You were right, Kakashi. They're good. They've all developed very impressive skills."

"Hm. But the Chunin Exams can break anyone. Let's see if they can tough it out," I say thoughtfully.

"By the way," Says Iruka, "Kimiko... she... she used some kind of forbidden Jutsu... Darkness Release..."

"Darkness Release? Kimiko is a member of the Sumire clan, and they can copy other Kekkei Genkai. She must've copied it before coming to the Leaf Village," I say. But I know the truth: that she was actually experimented on by Orochimaru and he gave it to her.

"Well, aren't you the smart one, Kakashi." Iruka and I jump and look to see the said blonde haired, violet eyed girl standing on the roof beside us, the backs of her hands on her hips with a narrowed eyed glare zeroed in on both of us. With her is a very tall grey furred wolf with black fur along his back and good eyes glimmering in the moonlight. Iruka sweat drops in fear. As a dangerous aura swirls around the violet eyed girl, she adds in a tone that makes both Iruka and I quiver in fear, "You'd better have a good reason for sending Iruka Sensei to attack me!"

"I-I'm sorry, Kimiko! I didn't mean it...!" Iruka stutters.

Kimiko just silently unsheathes both of her katanas, making Iruka and I even more fearful.

I was especially fearful when I remember how angry Kimiko was when she was threatening to murder Kabuto Yakushi.

I couldn't believe that I, a Jounin, am scared of a twelve year old girl! But then again, Kimiko can be very intimidating when she wants to be...

Kimiko's P. O. V:

I wait with Naruto and Sasuke for Sakura to show up, dressed in my usual work attire the next morning for the Chunin Exams.

When the green eyed girl comes into view, Naruto calls, "Sakura! H-Hey, you're late!"

"Err, right. Sorry, guys," Sakura says apologetically, before glancing to Sasuke. "Good morning, Sasuke!"

"Yeah," He utters, looking back at Sakura.

I arch an eyebrow, wondering what could've happened with her test yesterday.

"What's going on?"

"Did you see?"

"I don't know."

When we enter the academy and head for the assigned room, we're met with a crowd of Genin outside of room 301. There's a grunt and thud as someone is thrown backwards.

"Tch! You're taking the Chunin Exams, but you can't even get passed us?" A young teen with dark spiky hair mocks.

"Why don't you just give up now before you get hurt?" His brown haired friend adds.

"Yeah! I think I hear your mummy calling ya!" Mocks the ravenette.

"Please, let us through! We're supposed to go in there!" A girl begs as she kneels by her teammate. She, too, tries to make her way past the guys, but the brunette punches her back beside her teammate.

The crowd gasps, "That's harsh!"

"Did you say "harsh"?!" The ravenette asks in disbelief. "Don't kid yourself! We're being nice by comparison! The Exams are gonna make this look like a picnic."

"Some of you won't survive the Exams, others will be wrecked for life, and some of you may go crazy," Says the brunette. "For Chunin, it's always life and death."

"You think it's a joke? Chunin are qualified to lead missions," Explains the ravenette. "The lives of your squad members are in your hands, so you'd better be tough enough to take the heat. Delicate little girls don't belong here." He sniffles.

"We're just thinning out the herd. You won't pass anyway, so go home and play with your dolls," The brunette tells her.

Sasuke says as we approach, "Real nice speech. Now, both of you step aside and let me through." He takes a coupon of steps forwards. "And while you're at it, release the Genjutsu. We can see through your illusion, anyway. We're going to the third floor."

"What does he mean? We're on the third floor," Mutters a Genin in confusion.

"I know!"

"Well, well!" Says the ravenette in front of us.

"So, you noticed the Genjutsu, huh?" His friend asks.

Sasuke says to the Haruno, "Go ahead. Tell them, Sakura. I'm sure you saw it before anyone else did."

"Huh?"

"You have the sharpest eyes and the best analytical skills on our squad. You must've seen this coming a mile away."

Is he trying to cheer her up by saying this?

"I... must've...? Well, sure, of course! I spotted it right away! This is only the second floor," Sakura states.

I blink my eyes at this. I didn't even notice the Genjutsu. It's my weakest ability.

"Right," Chimes Naruto, though I knew he has no clue whatsoever as he nods his head.

Then, the number changes from 301 to 201.

The dark haired boy scoffs, squeezing an eye shut as shocked murmurs ripple across the crowd, "Well, aren't we the smart ones! So, you noticed an illusion." He sniffles. "Now, let's see you deal with this!"

The ravenette then leaps up and spins rapidly, swinging his right leg out in a wild kick. Sasuke goes to meet it with his own but both kicks were caught by a bandaged hand.

The boy has black helmet haircut, bushy eyebrows, and green spandex suit with his headband tied around his waist.

"Hey, what happened to the plan? I thought you were the one who said to keep a low profile and don't let anyone see our skill level?" A boy with his long brown hair in a loose ponytail says as he and his female teammate approach the dark haired boy. Their female teammate wears a pink sleeveless shirt and blue Capri with her brown hair in twin buns.

"I know, but..."

"Nevermind, it's over. Forget it," The girl says, shaking he head.

The kid with the bowl cut then notices me beside the Haruno.

Lee goes up to me and says with a blush, "My name is Rock Lee. You are Kimiko, right?"

"Huh?"

Lee winks at me and gives a thumbs up as he says enthusiastically, "Please be my girlfriend! I vow to protect you with my life!"

"No," I deny with the flattest tone I've ever used and a deadpan expression.

Deflating, Lee asks, "Why?!"

"Because you're a weirdo!" I say rudely. Naruto laughs, folding his hands behind his head, as Lee hangs his head in defeat.

"Hey, you," Neji calls to the Uchiha. "Over here. What's your name?" Naruto scowls at being ignored.

Sasuke says flippantly, "It's common courtesy to give your own name before asking for someone else's."

"Hey, you're a rookie, aren't you? How old are you anyway?" Neji questions.

"I'm not obliged to answer," Says Sasuke.

"What's that?" Neji demands with narrowed eyes.

Tenten giggles.

Sasuke and I turn to find Lee and Naruto slumping with a hand against a window.

""A weirdo...?"" Lee utters dejectedly.

"No one wants to know my name!" Naruto groans.

"Hey, Naruto, Sasuke, Kimiko! Come on, let's go!" Sakura urges us, now smiling.

Sakura takes the boy's hands while Sasuke grips mine as we make our way to the actual third floor to get our application forms in.

Naruto is still slumping at being ignored and I brace my hand on the stair's railing like Sakura as the four of us head up the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 45 33
Akiko Akiyama is part of the Akiyama clan, another huge clan in the Hidden Leaf. Unfortunately, it suffered the same fate as the Uchiha. Growing up w...
16K 186 97
From prisoner, to assassin, to clan Princess, Ayumi Kongoseki returns as the rightful Princess of the once-great Kongoseki clan after two and a half...
644 31 19
Something ominous is coming to stir the hidden Leaf village as an oblivious Kumo is dragged into it. Kumo Kazumi: a prodigy of one of the very few cl...
2.8K 95 61
Izayoi Tsugikata is a Jounin level kunoichi of the Hidden Leaf Village, with a lost past. She strives to get through everyday with the help of her c...