ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ (ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏᴄ x ᴀʟʟ...

By baku-hoe-for-life

"ɪᴛ's sᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ." ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪᴍ ʏᴏʜᴀɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴄʟᴀss 𝟸-𝟻... More

ɪᴍ ʏᴏʜᴀɴ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

ɴɪɴᴇ

3.5K 244 32
By baku-hoe-for-life

»»——⍟——««

As soon as the students of class 2-5 have locked themselves inside the science lab and reassured that they're now safe here, they all try to calm themselves down after all the running and pushing they have to do in order to fend off the zombies. Some of them decided to take a rest and compose themselves while the others decided to hold up the chairs that they have perched by the broken windows to prevent the zombies from getting in any further.

"Give me the phone. I'll try calling the police again." Lee Nayeon runs towards Nam Onjo, grabbing a hold of her shoulders as she demands her to give her the phone to try and call for emergency again. But unfortunately Onjo had dropped the communication device on the way and lost it, making the girl in pink scream at her in anger for being clumsy and losing the phone that was their last hope of getting help. The loud volume of her voice made the zombies outside the classroom furious as they snarled at the students, attempting to push aside the chairs by the windows but the teenagers eventually stacked more chairs up to block the doors and windows.

Gyeongsu tried to tell the girl to shut her mouth as they don't want the zombies to become more aggressive, but of course Nayeon didn't wanna back down from her bitching and began insulting him as well. But before both teenagers could engage in another argument, they were immediately stopped by Suhyeok pulling them apart before ordering them to gather more chairs to stack them by the doors to barricade it. And soon enough both teenagers dispersed from their argument to help out their classmates.

Letting out a deep sigh to compose herself, Onjo sluggishly grabs a chair from underneath the desk as she walks towards her friends to help them barricade the doors. She soon stops in her tracks as she studies the room in search of the familiar figure of the cold teenager that she adores, but dreadful shivers run down her spine upon realizing that Yohan was nowhere to be seen inside the classroom. "Yah, where's Yohan?" Her question instantly caught the attention of the teenagers inside the science lab, doing the same as studying around them and not seeing the familiar face of Yohan as they stopped with what they're doing. The girl wearing a cream jacket then turns her head towards her childhood best friend, who was trying his best to hold up the barricades on the windows.

"You were with him. Where is he?" Onjo asks with a shaky tone, already expecting the worst news to hear on what might have happened to Yohan. Her heart then drops upon seeing Cheongsan merely shrug his shoulders in response as he too does not know if the cold teenager managed to escape the zombies when he was trying to distract them away from the rest of them.

As much as they wanted to find him and ensure that he's safe, they can't risk it considering the countless zombies flooding the doors and windows. All they can do now is to believe that he'll be alright wherever he is right now and trust that he'll survive and come back to them safe and sound.

Soon enough, the atmosphere in the science lab grew dull as the students of class 2-5 slowly felt their hope beginning to dwindle within the darkness that had spread throughout Hyosan High School.

»»——⍟——««

"Students and teachers of Hyosan High School. I'm the English teacher, Park Sunhwa. Something strange is happening to our school where students are viciously attacking one another. So please find a safe place to hide in while we wait for rescue to come. If you can get out of the school, please escape while you still can."

Im Yohan slowly starts to feel the tears beginning to flood his eyes upon hearing the comforting tone of Ms. Park's voice blaring through the speakers. But he also feels his heart beginning to break and throb in pain as he hears the pain and grief laced within the teacher's tone as she tries to keep herself together in delivering the news of what was happening to their school.

"Guys? You're okay, right? You're not hurt? I don't know what or why this is happening but just find a safe place to hide. Please stay alive and let's meet again, okay?" The teacher added once more to reassure whoever was listening to her announcement before the speakers went silent and the snarls and growls of the zombies were once again heard throughout the entire school. Her words of encouragement sparking a little bit of hope in the remaining survivors' spirits, confident in themselves that they'll soon get out of this mess and survive to see another light of day.

The cold teenager immediately composes himself as quietly as he can in order to not make any noise that could possibly alert the zombies that were in the same room as him. He managed to drag himself in the art room after escaping the deadly hallways filled with zombies and hid himself in the corner of the room where the fallen shelves and desks were placed. From what he can guess, there has to be at least two zombies in the room with him, one was wandering around while the other one was crawling on the floor. But unfortunately the classroom doors were slightly ajar that the zombies were able to slip through and enter the room, so that was another addition to his problems to deal with.

He silently studies the room around him and happens to see an open window where he can probably escape to and lead him outside. But the problem is that he'll have a hard time navigating where he can hide next as he'll be stuck on the side of the building, probably risking himself to step onto the pipes and ledges just so that he can move from one place to another. Though he knows that he has to other choice but choose the windows as his escape route as he does not want to be stuck inside a room with roaming zombies that could kill him at the moment they manage to spot him.

Yohan quietly curses to himself before beginning to crawl towards the windows so that he wouldn't be spotted by the zombies in the room, trying to make as little noise as he could to not alert them. Once he reaches the windows and tries to slide it open, it makes a loud thud sound and soon enough the zombies turn their heads towards him, rushing towards to attack him. Luckily the teenager was quick on his feet and manages to carefully slip himself through the windows before balancing himself onto the ledges of the building, scooting a few distances away from the open windows where the zombies have leaned out of as they try to reach for him.

"Fucking moron." Yohan curses at them as he tries to calm down his racing heart but his anxiety was no doubt still very much on high alert and it's slowly making him restless along with making his legs feel like jelly. Taking a deep breath to compose himself, he carefully trudges through the ledge of the building to find a safe room to hide in or even try to find where the rest of his classmates are and be reunited with them. Though before he could even grab onto the pipes to attempt to cross to the other side of the building, the windows from the room that was beside the one he was above of suddenly breaks as a panicked Cheongsan leaps out of it and manages to hang onto the hose.

"Lee Cheongsan!" Yohan calls out to his dangling classmate on the side of the building and instantly spotted a zombie hanging onto his feet. "Dude, kick her off." He suggested it to the struggling teenager, who tried his best to kick the zombie in the face so that she could let go of his feet but it was useless. He only huffs in frustration before deciding to help him kick away the zombie as he then tries to once again cross to the other side of the building. But once again, he pathetically failed as he cursed to himself before deciding to leap to the other side and quickly grabbed a hold of the hose that Cheongsan was grabbing onto.

"Yah, be careful" Cheongsan commented, feeling Yohan begin to climb down the rope before wrapping his muscular arms around his waist as he attempts to kick down the zombie on his feet. They both couldn't help but shiver at the touch and the embrace of one another as Cheongsan merely indulged the sensation of having Yohan's muscular arms wrapped around him. After a few more attempts, the cold teenager managed to finally kick the zombie off his classmate's feet as he tightens his grip around his waist, fearing that he might fall down to his death. He can hear his classmates calling out to them from below, which made him sigh in relief that they are safe.

"As much as I enjoy this, we should get down now."

"You mean down to business right?"

"Shut up. And quit hugging me. It's weird."

"Yah, don't deny that you like it. I like it."

"Yah! Quit flirting and get your asses down here!"

»»——⍟——««

another update 😜

hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter!

should I save everyone or stick to the show?😏

please let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 3.2K 18
- in which a certain moral filled girl and her classmates gets caught in a middle of a war against... zombies. ©Lee Jae-kyoo, Kim Nam-su 2022
243K 6.4K 18
[ 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐮-𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝)] ❝𝒀𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚, 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚...
150K 5.1K 18
"i'll be right back. i have some zombies to play red light, green light with." "food is life. that's all i gotta say." "not gonna lie, they can bite...
10.8K 435 15
𝐇𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐄 was a straight up protagonist from a book. His mother being a well known model while his father being MIA for most of his life. Bei...