ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ // ᴊᴊᴋ

By jishicbi

*** Y/n. The girl who is allergic to human contact. The doctor was reading something from the file, he looked... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-two.
Chapter twenty-three.
Chapter twenty-four.
Chapter twenty-five.
Chapter twenty-seven.
Chapter twenty-eight.
Chapter twenty-nine.
Epilogue

Chapter twenty-six.

3.1K 130 6
By jishicbi

Chapter 26

***

Her fingers were trying to find the handle of the door, once found, she opens the door with a huge amount of force. And walks out of his car in the rain, he followed her. "y/n! Please let's talk about this." Jungkook screamed trying to catch up with her.

she wrapped her arms around herself as rain kept falling hitting her skin, making her wet.

"y/n please," Jungkook pleaded as he grabs her upper arm pulling her closer to his chest "baby...please listen to me."

"No! I have had enough of you." she pushed him away not wanting to hear his lies anymore, her push was so strong he slightly tripped but still maintain his balance and tried to calm her down.

She was walking away from him and he ran up to her, hugging her tightly not wanting to let go "you have to listen to me y/n please..." he held her close. "You have to let me explain my mistakes...please." he couldn't even hold his own tears anymore; he knew he had messed up and there's nothing he can do other than explain his side of the story.

y/n didn't say anything, which made Jungkook worry even more. He let go of her back and turned her around. her eyes were prickling with tears, which made melancholy grip onto his heart, he couldn't see her like this. He promised that he'll never make her cry but why is he becoming a reason behind her tears.

"Fine...I'll hear what you have to say." y/n mumbled and faced the other way not wanting to look at him.

***

Few minutes later
Inside a local coffee shop

Y/n was sitting across Jungkook, shivering because of her wet clothes, and the salty tears on her cheek wasn't helping. Jungkook takes off his coat and wraps it around y/n's freezing body, sitting next to her, while hearing her silent cries.

He holds y/n's cold hand and tries to look her in the eyes, but he can't the guilt wasn't letting him. "First of all, I'm sorry for not telling you this before and secondly I'm grateful that you are hearing me out." he sighed.

"yes. It's true that your step mum contacted me and told me that I should come and help you out with
your health...she also offered the
company deal with extra money..."
y/n's eyes were filled with disappointment as Jungkook was explaining his side of the truth. "I said yes to her, not because of the money. It's because I wanted an excuse to see you, to be with you again... and nothing was fake. I didn't fake anything y/n...my love for you has always been there." y/n bites her lips to stop the painful cries.

"Then how did you fell in love with me?" she questioned in a silent tone.

"People fall in love without a reason, without even wanting too. You can't predict it. That's love." he held y/n's face with his hands moving her wet hair from her face. "And my love happened a long time ago when I first met you." he pulled her closer into a tight hug as she cried onto his chest feeling disappointed in herself.

She was ashamed of herself. Why was she always doubting Jungkook's love. "I'm sorry Jungkook, I really am. I shouldn't have overreacted." y/n wraps her hands around Jungkook's neck. Crying.

"shhh." he tried calming her down moving his hand up and down her back "we should get going." he said looking around the coffee shop witnessing everyone looking at them, even though they both sat down in a conner, away from everyone else.

***
At night

In jungkook's house

y/n was cooking for Jungkook as an apology of her overreacting. Even though Jungkook said she doesn't need too she insisted.

"Umm...what is my beautiful wife cooking?" Jungkook questioned walking in with his sweatpants and a white see-through t-shirt.

He came closer putting his hand on y/n's waist hitting his chest on her back. His lips made its way up to her neck leaving soft kisses, with each kiss, he opened his mouth a little just to let his tongue touch her hot skin. y/n bites her lips to provide herself from moaning out loud.

"J-Jungkook," she stuttered, feeling her knees getting weak as Jungkook kept on kissing her sweet spot.

"Yes baby." he whispered on her skin; his hot breath contacted her wet neck leaving a cool feeling.

"I need to cook." y/n pushed him off a little, to which he groaned annoyingly.

"don't you think I need an apology gift from you?" y/n turned around giving him a confused face "that's why I'm cooking." He laughed at her cuteness.

In a slight motion, he picked her up and placed her on the counter top, making her legs wrapped around his torso "I want something else," he purred near her lips.

"And what would that be Mr Jeon?" she slightly smirked "I want to kiss you for a whole hour!" he stated in a serious voice which made y/n burst with laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" he squints his eyes bringing his face close to yours "you think I'm joking...right?" Jungkook turns off the stove and picks you up again, his hands around your butt for support. y/n hides her face in his neck as he walks in the living room as sits on a couch, y/n on his lap. She had a faint smile on her lips.

It's almost half an hour and the both of you have been kissing each other non-stop, there was some pauses to catch your breath but as soon as that was over, he would smash his lips onto yours.

You pull away from the kiss putting your forehead to his, breathing heavily. His eyes were on your lips they were sore, red and plumbed which looked very tempting to him.

"Done or more? y/n asks looking down at him, while her chest goes up and down due to her unsteady breath.

"5 more seconds." he pulls her head to meet her lips with his and starts kissing a little aggressively.

After the 5 seconds Jungkook leans away, his gaze on y/n's face and body. She looked like a complete mess. Smudged lipstick, saliva surrounding her lip area, shirt half open showing her cleavage.

He placed his hand on her bear stomach, moving it upwards towards her bra. Jungkook enters his whole hand inside your bra, grabbing your boob fully, you let out a cry of how good it felt. Eyes closed as Jungkook explored your chest area.

"Jungkook...I want you." y/n breathed

"I want you too baby~"

***

Hi people, sorry for the late update
I've been busy but I'll try to update more often.

Also in this chapter it doesn't explain why y/n had a sudden outburst on jungkook. You guys will find out why in the next chapter.

Vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 24.4K 36
- Y/N's POV- I still remember that day clearly.....every night it comes back to me like a nightmare. The small fragile human getting pushed into my...
29.1K 709 29
A story full of ups and downs... "Welcome to Hell KOOKIE " 😈 "Why...hyung...why"🥺 An egoistic person who can show you living hell if you hurted his...
110K 5K 49
A sex addict and a virgin. What could go wrong? "I hate the way you think you can get whatever you want just because you're a smooth talker and you'...
1.4K 88 20
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...