Seducing an Alpha Plan [ABO]...

By AddisSmith

Tang Yuan found himself pregnant. In order to avoid being harassed by his family because of his unmarried pre... More

Chapter 1: Accidental Pregnancy
Chapter 2: It's Not Love, Is It?
Chapter 3: Taking the Initiative
Chapter 4: Uncle Jiang
Chapter 6: Drive Away Guests
Chapter 7: When Seducing an Alpha (1)
Chapter 8: When Seducing an Alpha (2)
Chapter 9: When Seducing an Alpha (3)
Chapter 10: Beautiful Glands
Chapter 11: You're Dead!
Chapter 12: Can't you take me back to your house?
Chapter 13: I just like you
Chapter 14: Contradictory Child
Chapter 15: Luxury Car Man
Chapter 16: The Plaything of the Rich
Chapter 17: Pregnant
Chapter 18: Like it a little bit
Chapter 19: Tell me the truth
Chapter 20: Let me bite you?
Chapter 21: Never Marry
Chapter 22: Forced Marriage
Chapter 23: I'll take you to get married
Chapter 24: Big Guy
Chapter 25: The highlights of brothers
Chapter 26: Uprooted Jadeite Cabbage
Chapter 27: I have a boyfriend
Chapter 28: What are you doing here?
Chapter 29: Meeting the Family
Chapter 30: Grandma's conversation
Chapter 31: Marry me?
Chapter 32: Is it a proposal?
Chapter 33: Fourth Brother's Contact Information
Chapter 34: Always a teenager
Chapter 35: Call Me Gege
Chapter 36: Dinner
Chapter 37: Su Yu
Chapter 38: Don't marry my brother
Chapter 39: I'll cover you
Chapter 40: First Kiss
Chapter 41: Pheromone Flavor
No More....

Chapter 5: Cute and Sexy

1.3K 27 0
By AddisSmith

Translated by Addis of Exiled Rebels

Editor: None

Lin Miao was stunned for two seconds and was happy, "What alpha is so charming? Is it a top alpha that can make you lose your soul?"

"I don't know, but maybe." Tang Yuan recalled the light but aggressive pheromone smell on Jiang Huaizhi. He thought that he should be a little taller than most of his elder brothers. Maybe he was an S-grade alpha like big brother and fourth brother.

Although Tang Yuan didn't see Jiang Huaizhi last time, it may be because he couldn't see him more, or he was spoiled by others and didn't experience the taste of being left out. Therefore, the more he didn't see him, the more he felt the mystery of Jiang Huaizhi, the more unwilling he was.

Looking at the clouds floating in the sky, Tang Yuan felt that his mood was also like this cloud. It was sweet and bitter. At one time, he dropped his eyebrows and eyes, and then he cocked up his mouth. He described it to Lin Miao in a different way, "He is the kind of... Well, how to say, even the most charming alpha is different from him. I think he's special."

"He's not like any alpha you've seen."

Since Tang Yuan became an omega, he has been surrounded by a group of alphas everywhere. He had never accepted any alpha's advances.

If Tang Yuan let one of them down, there would be five of them right behind the first. Lin Miao was also nearby, Tang Yuan, as a white and youthful omega, was always more popular.

Lin Miao hasn't seen Tang Yuan ever be worried about his gains and losses before. He was more curious about the alpha he said. When he thought of the pheromone smell he smelled on Tang Yuan when he had to hold the quilt to sleep with him, Lin Miao thought that maybe it was the alpha who left it.

The young man caught a glimpse of a familiar shadow in Line Miao's eyes and asked him deliberately, "Ah, Yuan'er, I'll ask you. Is the alpha you mentioned more handsome than Cui Yi?"

"It's not a contest at all." Tang Yuan thought for a moment, but still shook his head.

Cui Yi was the most popular person of their school, and also an alpha. He was one year older than Lin Miao and he was their direct elder. When he was in his first year, Cui Yi came to pick up Tang Yuan.

Jiang Huaizhi was a mature and stable person who looks very down-to-earth, but feels worried about gain and loss because he can't see through him. Cui Yi was born with a star face, and there was no dead angle at 360 degrees. It was said that when military training was not passed, everyone covered it up until today. It was just like looking at the past. What a handsome man.

Tang Yuan didn't understand why Lin Miao suddenly mentioned Cui Yi and asked, "Why are you asking about Cui Yi? They don't know each other."

It would be great if they knew each other. Lin Miao laughed in his heart.

"Nothing." Lin Miao looked at him and suddenly said, "People can't catch up with the male gods. They just don't want to eat tea. You've lost a lot of weight so why do you look a little fatter than before?"

"......"

Recently, Tang Yuan also found that he ate more than before, much more. He cried and thought that if he ate like this, he would not be unable to get along with his alpha any more.

"It doesn't matter. It's good to have more meat."

Lin Miao looked at him dejected and quickly added, "You were too thin before. Now it's just right."

When Tang Yuan got a little fat, he didn't look heavy, but just just right. The young man's skin was as white as bread, which made him want to knead it well. Lin Miao pinched Tang Yuan's face, which had a little baby fat. He felt so good that he felt like he was kneading a milk flavored dough. Until Tang Yuan was pinched by him, he looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"Well, no more gossip."

Lin Miao asked him, "Will you tell me why an alpha didn't accept you? How did you chase him?"

"How else can I chase..." Tang Yuan whispered in his ear and told Lin Miao about his experience of repeated defeats in the past few days. He didn't mention his reading of love strategy, so he didn't want Lin Miao to laugh at him.

Lin Miao laughs and listens. Then he looks at his dress and sighs deeply.

Lin Miao asked, "Did you dress like this the several times you saw him?"

"Ah..." Tang Yuan recalled, "no. Besides this, I also wore a suit!"

Lin Miao couldn't help laughing more and looked at him as if he were looking at something strange.

"What's the matter? Why are you laughing so much?" Tang Yuan was so mad that he looked down at his simple jeans and light orange T-shirt. On the T-shirt, there was a cartoon version of a lamb. When he came home, his brothers praised him for his beautiful clothes.

Lin Miao held his shoulder, straightened the boy's face, made him look at himself and asked him, "Do you see what's different about my clothes today? There will be a party tonight. It seems that there will be a lot of good alpha's coming, and I will join in."

Tang Yuan looked at him seriously several times and thought hard.

Lin Miao has a kind, gentle and light appearance. It can't be said to be amazing at a glance, but it was definitely good-looking. Tang Yuan has heard people praise Lin Miao's good temperament and clothes before, but he doesn't feel much at all. Now it does have a different meaning.

The young man's upper body was a black shirt with a silver pattern. It was simple and mysterious. The first two buttons of his shirt are undone, revealing his sexy collarbone. The cuffs of his shirt are pulled up, showing his snow-white wrists, tapering to his slender fingers.

Lin Miao's eyes, as clear as spring water, are obscured by silver rimmed glasses, which makes people want to explore.

"Brother Miao, you look so lustful." Tang Yuan can't tell what he feels. It's clear that Lin Miao's whole body was not exposed, but people suspect that he will be torn by a manic alpha in the next second.

Tang Yuan suddenly remembered a word that someone used to describe Lin Miao before - cold and lustful.

Lin Miao bent his neck, puffed in his ear and whispered, "That's right. Do you know why you can't hook your alpha?"

"Why?"

"Because cute is not worth mentioning when someone else is sexy."

Tang Yuan was interrupted before he could get a deeper understanding of Lin Miao's advice.

He was about to turn around angrily and refuse to be accosted. Lin Miao held his shoulders. Lin Miao turned him around with a smile. He saw the alpha in front of him who was a head taller than him.

"Cui Yi?"

"Mn. What are you talking about over here? Can I join you?" Cui Yi's words were addressed to the two people, but his eyes fell on Tang Yuan from the beginning.

Lin Miao smiled with the corner of his mouth, looked back and forth at them and said, "It's useless to ask whether you can join us now. Even if I say no, aren't you already here?"

He watched Cui Yi standing in the distance for a long time. Otherwise, he would not suddenly mention Cui Yi in front of Tang Yuan.

I'm popular in a big school with ten thousand people. I want to know if my little omega has been lost to other alpha.

Cui Yi was cut by him. He pursed his lips and laughed. Then he turned his head and asked Tang Yuan, "Why haven't I seen you these days?"

Tang Yuan said, "I live with brother Miao."

In order to avoid being smelled by other alpha or omega students in the school, he hid in Lin Miao's dormitory for most of the month. If he could escape, he would escape. His close classmates also asked him if there was something wrong with him.

Tang Yuan asked him, "Classmate, what can I do for you?"

Lin Miao has caught him up with his thirst for knowledge. He can't wait to know how he can change from this silly cute to sexy. He wished Cui Yi didn't have anything serious to ask him, so he could ask Lin Miao for advice.

Cui Yi felt that Tang Yuan didn't want to continue the topic. If he knew he was smart now, he should go.

But he had little hope, which implied that he was looking forward to asking the omega, "It's about the party tonight, I've come to let you know about it. Are you going to attend?"

"No, I have something important to do." Tang Yuan refused almost without hesitation.

He's going to call Jiang Huaizhi tonight to send a message and a voice mail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 28.2K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.6M 97K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
693K 40.3K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...