Mi Angel || Camilo x F.Reader

By WriterxFandoms

It's 2022. You're 20 years old. But you had a project to do. On Colombian history, you decided to discover an... More

Trailer
Trailer 2
First Fanart from a Fan
Run Down
O N E
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L E V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T H T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - t W o
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
What If: T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
Thank you

T W O

1.8K 47 33
By WriterxFandoms

   I drove up to my home drive thru and parked the car. I opened the door as I see my busy parents on their computers.

"I'm home~," I chimed.

"Welcome home, sweetie!!" My mother yelled. "Oh... the fabrics you asked for arrived! I placed it on your desk in your room."

"Thanks mom! Did you tell the agency I won't be available for the month?" I asked and went into the kitchen to grab a snack.

   "Yep! We will in our office if you need something."

   "Ok!!" I head up stairs and place my school bag on my neat bed. I sat on my roller chair and dig into the bag, pulling the fabrics out. I look at the dress of the Madrigal's looking for which style to go for. I clicked a button my desk and my sowing machine appeared.

   "Hmm... I will make my own Dolores inspired dress," I started to sketch the dress drafts. I made the top, white. With a few lines of yellow, stitched in the embroidery of little light yellow flowers here and there. I started making the bottom piece with dark aqua as its base. Then use light aqua to place in my own symbol. Since every Madrigal had a symbol, I need to make sure I blend in as well, after all, I will need to win them over and bond with them. I sew in small little clocks on the bottom to represent, that I'm from a different time period. But they won't know that.

I spent hours and hours sewing, with many and many pricks of the needle, as I did need sew embroidery by hand, but before I knew it, I'm finally done. I put the dress on the mannequin, and put the final touches like accessories I will wear. I checked the time and I gasped.

"2:48 in the morning?! I need to sleep for my trip!" I wash up and head to bed.

❤︎

   I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. 7:30am exactly. I sat up and stretched. I feel tired as I didn't get my hours of sleep. I jumped out of bed and packed my luggage.

"Knock Knock."

I turn to my brother as he took off his scientific glasses as he waves the airplane tickets.

"Good morning, bro. Thanks!!" I walked over to him and hug him as he gave me the tickets.

   "Good morning sis. Finn is waiting outside for you. So here's a rundown..." he looks at his calendar. "Thursday. You arrive tomorrow and come straight home right after. But to avoid suspicion, here," my brother hand me his technological unlimited space hand bag. "This bag teleports the poncho from you to me. So once you grab, Camilo's poncho, put it in the bag, so they won't search your bags, and throw you in jail for stealing it. After you steal it, put this little microchip on the display to make a hologram to avoid panic of Colombia's artifact exhibit. The microchip will also teleport it back after we're done."

"Understood. Thanks big brother," I hug him.

"Here's my world's famous morning burrito. You're favorite," he hands me my meal bag. "Now hurry.. the plan leaves in a hour."

As soon he leaves my room, I get dressed and take my luggage out to the entrance.

"Good morning, hija," my mother and father walked up to me with a smile.

"Good morning," I smiled back.

"Have a safe trip, mi amor," my mother hugs me.

"Mom~ I'm just going to be gone for about three days. I will be back before you know it," I pulled away.

"Oh, I know... Just not used to you going on adventures," she says worriedly.

"Mama... you know I have been working for four years going out of the house on missions and yet, you're still not used to it?"

"Hija... you know how worried your mother can be. Don't get Finn into too much trouble ok?" My father ruffled my hair.

"I promise papi," I kissed both of their cheeks and head out. Finn unlocks the trunk and I put my suitcase in. I hopped into his car and head to the airport.

❤︎

We arrived to Colombia and I felt amazed by the colorful view. I see Agent Oscar and I signaled him for a ride.

   "So what brings you to Colombia, Agent Y/n?" He asked.

   "Oh... I'm just taking a vacation with my best friend here to look at the new artifact," I smiled. "You know my geekie obsession for the history of the Madrigal's."

   "Si. Si. Of course. I remember back in training camp," he commented.

   "Uhh, Y/n... who is he?" Finn asked shyly.

   "Finn this is Agent Oscar. He was transferred not long ago to Colombia's spy organization. We were good friend back when we were noobies," I smiled. "Oscar, this is Finn. Don't worry. Our secret is safe with him. He's my trusty best friend. My partner in crime. Been best friends since kindergarten," we handshake.

   "You had me there. I was worried he was going to expose the world that actual real life spies exist," he chuckled. He slows the car down and we arrived at the hotel. "You arrived at your destination, Y/n~."

   "Gracias, Oscar." We hopped out and grab our luggages. We waved goodbye and check in. I look at the time and pull out my phone. "Ok.. so right now is 9:23 pm. The museum is already closed. We have to wait until the morning to see where it's located to find the poncho and get out," I informed Finn as he sets his clothes out so he can shower.

   "I don't know, Y/n. We shouldn't be doing this."

   "Please~ I have to do this, Finn. You're the only one I trust the most to come with me here. Please~ don't back out now. We're going to be in and out in no time," I gave him the puppy eyed look. He closes his eyes and groans.

   "Fine," he grunts. "I hate it when you do that.." he mumbles, heading to the bathroom and locking it.

   I chuckled as I stepped out into the balcony, looking at the stars glowing that night. After we did our nightly routine and order something to eat. We had to bed for big day tomorrow.

❤︎

   "Ladies and gentle, thank you for choosing to explore one of Colombia's museums. My name is Maria. And I'm your museum tour guide. Now follow me," We followed the tour guide as I looked around.

   We went to each exhibit they had from animals, history, culture and inventions. Finn looked like he was enjoying it. While I was impatient to see Camilo's poncho and quickly leave behind a tracking device to find it's location.

"Lastly, the last stop of our tour. I present you one of folk story legends. Up to 'til this day, we tell our kids this story. Is the one only Camilo Madrigal's poncho!" Maria pulls off the velvet cloak and everyone clapped and took pictures. "Which was recently added as one of researchers found it in a secret cave leading to a unknown area. Legend says over a hundred twenty years ago, Alma Madrigal flee from her home during the "A Thousand Day War," along with people from her village. She lost her husband to soldiers, who sacrificed himself to save his people. She gave birth to 3 children. She was blessed with a candle that never went out. Not until up to 1952 the fall of their home. Once her babies grew up, got powers and had children, they too got powers called gifts. Gifts given from the miracle. But legend says Mirabel Madrigal, the daughter of Julieta Madrigal had two myths. She never received one and the other is the power flight. We know so little about them as there isn't much evidence left behind from them as they one magically vanished in 1962. But right in front of our eyes, the legend stands strong! As Camilo's poncho is proof they were real. And that concludes of tour. If you follow me, I can show you the exit."

I got close to the glass case that seals his poncho. I look at the sign and slickly left behind a small chip from my supplies of spy gear and turned it on, as I pretend I'm reading the info.

"Y/n, come on! Let's go get food. I'm hungry," Finn complains.

"Coming!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 2.2K 16
"𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑎 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑜~" "𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑎 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑎" Y/n L/n and Camilo Madrigal have known each other since they were children. Y/n's family lov...
76.7K 2.8K 12
Camilo Madrigal x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "Flatter her, girls like that. Tell her yo...
11.8K 377 29
"𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲...𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹. 𝗜𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗶�...
62.7K 1.4K 11
The story is finished I just stopped doing the one shots :) •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• After your father, died your...