Toxicity

By shaylensimpson

Just read... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New cast again
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 22

24 0 0
By shaylensimpson

Trey POV:
Ayyy daquan I got some information from Chris I said what is it bro we need it asap he said Chris said them bitches stay in Atlanta, Georgia I said oml how these bitches think they can take Milani child and go to Atlanta, Georgia he said them bitches is so stupid I'm Fr finnaa fly my ass down there he said but thanks for the info bro he said any time I said as I hung up I don't date Simone cause of this shit she pulled I told if she did this shit then I'm done with and she done it anyways so I told I was done with her she crying and shit I was like idc about your crying.

1 hour later

Trevon POV:
Wassup bro I said I just got some info from Chris and trey and they said that them crazy bitches stay in Atlanta, Georgia now with your daughters he said I'm most definitely getting custody of Jaliyah and she's staying with us I don't give a flying fuck about what Brooke says that bitch needs to go to jail for doing this I said but Milani good now all she wants is Thalia back and that's what Imma do get her back from them so like Milani gender reveal is coming up u tryna come bro I said definitely for Milani and you hee said Ight I will tell you when it is when we go back to the doctor I said Ight bro I see you later he said Ight I said.

Milani POV:

I'm happy but then  I'm sad because I miss my baby girl Thalia but my gender reveal is next month and I choose Kenya and jaylyn to do something for the reveal but I'm finna post my baby girl.

Liked by ryan_x_nicole and 110,000 others
_bigmella: mommy misses you so much Thalia🥺❤️
     Comments disable

I miss my baby so much I can't stop thinking about her I gotta stay strong for her and him/she in my belly. Hey bae I'm back Trevon said and if y'all do know me and Trevon did get back together okay I said so the doctor called me and the gender reveal will be next week so I'm having Kenya and jaylyn be in charge I said and imma make sure we have security this time he said and I talked to daquan and he said they staying in Atlanta, Georgia with our daughters he said our daughters you mean our daughter I said nah cause when that bitch Brooke and the rest of them goes to jail I'm getting full custody of Jaliyah and she's staying with us so it's our daughter he said awww I love you so much Trevon I said I love you too mamas he said the baby kicking you wanna feel I said yeah he said as he puts his hands on my belly.

Liked by @ryan_x_nicole and 17,642 others
Forever my baby daddy😏❤️ @torrkeith_
(Imagine Trevon and Milani in this picture^^)

Brooke POV:
So y'all tell me why I seen them booted up together yesterday with his hand on her belly I said she pregnant again Simone said yes girl I said getting irritated asf so he can get her pregnant again but not you cariah said Fr like I wanted another child by him I said before there was a knock at the door who could this be I said as I'm getting up to go it how may I help you I said getting shocked mrs Brooke's you are under arrest fo rn kidnapping Thalia Wilson from her mother Mrs Milani the officer said before putting my hands in handcuffs where is the child the officer said she's upstairs with my daughter I said crying well it's too late to be crying mrs Brooke she of did that before you kidnapped this child the officer said your friends are under arrest too the officer said before putting me and cariah and Simone in the back of the cop car.

2 hours later

Daquan POV:
I heard a knock on my door I looked through the pipe hole and seen it was the officer with baby Thalia  I was excited I opened it how may I help y'all I'm being ms Thalia back to her family okay I said grabbing Thalia thank y'all so much I said Yw the officer said before leaving hey Thalia  I said hey she said omg I said grabbing my phone and calling Trevon hello he said I got Thalia and I heard her first word I said omg we on are way he said Ight as I hung up.

Liked by @_bigmella and 41,000,000 others
Khado2x: catch me in a rarri❤️ @_bigmella @torrkeith_
@_bigmella: my baby🥺❤️
@torrkeith_: daddy's baby❤️

I heard a knock out my door I went to open and it was Milani and Trevon awww look at my baby Milani said grabbing Thalia out my arms thank you so much bro Trevon said you welcome I will do anything for my niece I said.

2 hours later

Milani POV:
Bae can we go to Kenya and jaylyn house right quick so they can see Thalia I said yeah he said as he started headed to jaylyn and Kenya house.

5 mins later

Hey y'all I brung Thalia I said omg my niece finally home where them bitches at jaylyn said they went to prison like they should I said and Trevon got full custody of Jaliyah so she living with us I'm finna post her on my Instagram jaylyn said okay bestie I said.

Liked by @_bigmella and 50,000 others
Ryan_x_nicole: waiting on my auntie😍💕
@bigmella: period my baby rocking her outfit😍
@xoxo.nee: aunties baby back home😍

But y'all the gender reveal is next week so don't forget y'all i said okay the both said but we finna head out trevon said Ight but Thalia gonna spend the night with us next weekend okay jaylyn said okay I said well y'all drive safe Kenya said we will I said love y'all I said love you too they both said.

I changed thalia face claim and vonte face claim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502 2 30
A boy has moved to a new school changing his life and meeting someone amazing who is his comfort And best friend (girlfriend). Discovering a differen...
70.5K 2K 22
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING! BUT FEEL FREE TO KEEP READING!!! I'm the type of girl that every other teenage girl on the planet strives to be. Pretty, p...
957 24 26
js read da damn book. nd if youn like how i wrote it then ionk what ta tell ya ma heart .
71.3K 1.5K 75
I watched her, wanting her and waiting for her. No more can I take watching her from the shadows, no longer can I just be happy with the distance bet...