In My Mind

By newt-the-mockingjay

This is a tmr imagine about y/n in group b. She hears a faint voice from a boy in her head and learns his nam... More

CH.1 - The Voice
CH.2 - The Boy
CH.3 - Everything Changes
CH.4 - The Plan
CH.6 - Leaving
CH.7 - The Secret
CH.8 - The Scorch
CH.9 - The Meeting
CH.10 - A Team
CH.11 - The Man
CH.12 - The Storm
CH.13 - The Fight
CH.14 - The City
CH.15 - End

CH.5 - Telling Everyone

1.8K 63 1
By newt-the-mockingjay

YOUR POV

I sprint over to Harriet as quick as I can. I don't want to waste any time. The next attack could happen at any second.

"Harriet." I yell frantically.

"What?!?" She says very startled.

"We have to leave. Now." Her face told me she didn't quite understand. "The maze. We have to leave. Tonight." The look on my face must have been of complete seriousness, for she did not question me.

"Gather up everyone. And don't forget Aris." I run over to the homestead and hear a faint voice in my head.

"How are you doing love?" Newt says.

"Okay..." I say. What else is there to say?

"Remember to keep in touch with me. Okay?"

"Okay." I swing open the door to the homestead and run inside. Everyone turns towards me clearly confused. "Hey!" I yell and try to get the last people to look at me. Aris is over in the corner looking eagerly. He's probably holding onto only one more shred of hope. I look at him and nod as if to say, it's okay. "Everyone get their things. We leave in an hour."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 293K 75
β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) ❝ π€πŸπ­πžπ« 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, π₯𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐑𝐲, 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐑�...
186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
157K 15.1K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
3.6K 51 11
You were dating Draco and once your last year came around you guys broke up bc you felt it was the right thing to do but you still loved him. Fast fo...