Toxicity

By shaylensimpson

Just read... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New cast again
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

22 0 0
By shaylensimpson

Brooke POV:
So I was waiting outside for Trevon to bring my baby to me this bitch gonna have the nerves and shut the door in my face like bitch this ain't your house this my baby daddy house you living in I be back soon Milani.
20 mins later

The door opens and Trevon bring Jaliyah out about fucking time you bring me daughter out I said Brooke don't be doing all that cussing around my daughter Trevon said I can do whatever and goodbye I said as I was heading to my car and buckling Jaliyah in hey mamas baby I miss you a lot I said as Jaliyah was giggling you missed mommy huh I said she shook her head yeah I missed you too baby now let's go home I said as I was getting in the driver seat and drive home.

30 mins later
I pulled up in me and Chris driveway i park the car and got out and went to the other side to get Jaliyah out I gotta change yo little butt I said as I was. Getting Jaliyah out and headed into the house hey bae I'm home I said okay baby Chris said now let's change your little butt I said as I was getting her diaper bag.

30 mins later
Okay I'm all done baby now let me take a picture of you and post it on Instagram I said.

Liked by jettballout and 200,000 others
daatsdestiny: my little munchkin😍💕
         Comments disable
My baby so pretty now you got run around I said letting her get up.

2 months later

Milani POV:
My baby Thalia turns 2 today I'm so happy I had this bad little girl now let me take some pictures of you outside Lia I said okay mommy she said as we headed outside.

Liked by Torrkeith_and 500,000 others
_bigmella: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY THALIA MOMMYS LOVES YOU🥺❤️
@Torrkeith: happy birthday daddy's girl🥳🎂
      @ryan_x_nicole: happy birthday niecey pooh🥳

I'm throwing Thalia a huge party for her 2nd birthday I know it's a lot but it's for my baby girl she's means a lot to me but Trevon been acting weird lately and yall I'm pregnant again by him I wasn't really ready for a second baby but she or he is in these world now so I have to do what I have to do and when I told Trevon I was pregnant again he honestly didn't care I was thinking he went back to ex girlfriend Brooke but I can honestly careless I'm just glad I have my babies but I'm 7 months pregnant.

Liked by @ryan_x_nicole and 5,621 others
_bigmella: honestly I know nobody but my baby girl or baby boy needs me🤰😍❤️.
        Comments disable
I'm glad I have Kenya and jaylyn by my side I lo be them so much I'm finna hit them up.

Trevon POV:
Its been some months I haven't talked to Milani but when I found out she pregnant again I was lost in my thoughts so I decided to take a break with her and go back with my ex girlfriend I know I made a terrible mistake but it's the only I can do right now but todays my baby birthday so I definitely have to go celebrate with her bae Brooke said yeah I said what we doing today because I have to go get some stuff for Jaliyah's birthday she said I'm going to Thalias birthday party today I said ugh okay we'll be back in time to go get the stuff for Jaliyahs birthday party she said okay I said and yeah y'all it's crazy how Thalia's and Jaliyah's birthdays 1 day apart but I'm finna get ready to go to Thalia's party

30 mins later

Liked by 1,275 others
Torrkeith_: that deposit I work hard for... thats the bigger end💫
       Comments disable

That's the fit for today but now it's time for me to go I see you later bae I said love you daddy she said I love you too I said as I was headed outside towards my hellcat I texted Milani and told her to send me the address to her new house she must of moved I said I put the gps in for house and started the car and headed out.

Jaylyn POV:
Hey bitchhh haven't seen you in a while girl I said to Milani girl I been good just been stressed out a little she said girl don't worry about that nigga he ain't shit anyways but going back to his ex girlfriend is the biggest mistake ever I said but take my pictures bestie I said okay girl she said.

Liked by _bigmella and 535 others
Ryan_x_nicole: the type to have the hardest n*gag tearing up🥱
       @_bigmella: y'all betta get my bestie likes up😍😩.
       @ryan_x_nicole: likee she said💕

Thanks bestie for the pictures I said you welcome she said let's go in here and sit up Thalia's birthday party she said okay girl I said as we headed into the house.

Vonte POV:
So we all going to Thalia's birthday party trevon I said yeah if y'all want to he said I definitely going to see my little niece I said but Trevon take me some pictures bro I said bet he said as he grabbed my phone.

Liked by @torrkeith_ and 12,157 others
Prettyboydev._: salt can't kill playa🎸
       Comments disable

Thanks bro now let's go before we late to her birthday party I said okay he said.

Hope y'all liked this chapter ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505 2 30
A boy has moved to a new school changing his life and meeting someone amazing who is his comfort And best friend (girlfriend). Discovering a differen...
41K 869 21
Holaaa readersss!!(: hows life? so. Right now your about to read mah storryy. and yeah. click start reading and enjoyyyy loviees. <3
175 25 15
Warning: This story contains abuse and sexual assault: domestic violence is NEVER Ok.
201K 9.9K 31
𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐘, 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎. (BEING REVISED!)