How hard could it be? • LM...

By allisonslover1

• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion s... More

Act I
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Act II
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Act III
Helpline numbers
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Announcement!
Act IV
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
SEQUEL

Chapter 14

1.3K 51 10
By allisonslover1

"I'd rather lie
then tell you I'm in love
with you."

"There's Scott and Stiles," Jade commented, gesturing her lunch tray at a table in the middle of the cafeteria. Max and her headed over to their friends, past all of the chattering students.

"What makes you so sure that Derek has all the answers anyway?" Stiles stated to Scott, not noticing the twins coming towards them.

"He definitely doesn't," Max said, throwing himself into the seat beside Stiles, while Jade took the seat next to her cousin.

"But during the full moon he had full control! Meanwhile I was running around attacking some poor innocent guy! " Scott exclaimed, attempting to keep his voice down so other students wouldn't hear. He wasn't doing a very good job.

"You don't know that," Max tried to debate. Debating had never been his strong point. He'd once been on a debate team, but got voted off because apparently he didn't know how to be quiet or how to accept the fact that he might be wrong. In his opinion, it was utter bullshit.

"I don't not know it. I have to cancel my date with Allison," Scott said sadly, letting his head collapse onto the table.

"You know you look like a lost puppy when you do that," Max laughed, almost choking on his bottle of juice.

"What?"

"You look like a puppy when you're all sad. It's funny," Max repeated, joking with his cousin. Stiles turned his head to the side, studying Scott's face. He wasn't wrong.

Remembering what they were originally talking about, Stiles continued. "No, you're not cancelling okay? You can't just cancel your whole life. Jade can help you." The three boys look expectedly at the girl.

At this point she had given up on the conversation and had resulted to scrolling through Instagram. Videos of dogs doing stupid things and pictures of people on their holidays or with friends were better than listening to the group. Noticing that the talking had stopped, she looked up. "Huh?"

"You'll teach Scott to control his werewolf tendencies, won't you?" Stiles noted, crossing his arms while waiting for a response.

Raising her eyebrows, she put her phone onto her lap. "One, could you say that any louder because I don't think Chris Argent heard you." Stiles rolled his eyes. They both seemed to clash but not clash at the same time. They had the same sense of humour and sarcasm, which could sometimes be a good thing, or an irritating thing. Like they were too alike, which made them annoy each other.

"And two, I'm a witch not a miracle worker. Only werewolves can help other werewolves control the shift," she replied, taking a spoonful of her yoghurt. Before anyone could object, a group of people sat down at their table.

Allison said a small "hello" to Jade. She moved down a seat so that the brunette could sit beside Scott. Danny, reluctantly, sat on the other side of Stiles. Lydia took the seat on the other side of Scott and someone she didn't know took the seat at the head of the table.

"Get up," Jackson said, to the boy who was sitting at the head of the table. "How come you never ask Danny to move!" the boy exclaimed.

"Because I don't look at his girlfriend's coin slot," Danny quipped back, grinning. Laughing, Max gave Danny a high five from behind Stiles. "So they're saying it's an animal attack. I heard a cougar."

"I heard mountain lion," Jackson said.

"A cougar is a mountain lion," Lydia replied, rolling her eyes slightly. Jackson raised a brow at his girlfriend who quickly feigned a look of stupidity. Jade watched the scene with curiosity as it unfolded in front of her. She didn't get why Lydia had to make herself smaller for the man. Especially not when that man was Jackson, who was an asshole if she'd ever met one. "Isn't it?"

"I don't care. The guy's probably homeless and will die anyway," Jackson added.

"Nice to know you still lack any basic empathy for other people, Jackass," Jade said to him. He sent her a mock smile, to which she made an obscene gesture in return.

"Actually, I just found out who got attacked. Check it out," Stiles remarked. He turned his phone and they all craned their necks to see the news report. The guy named Garrison Meyers was sent to the hospital and was currently in critical condition. Sitting back in her seat, the name didn't ring any bells.

"I know this guy," Scott exclaimed.

"How?" Jade queried.

"He was the bus driver back when I took the bus to my dad's," he replied. The four teenagers who knew about the situation share a worried glance.

"Okay can we talk about something a bit more fun?" Lydia asked, breaking the silence and sitting up in her chair. "Like where are we going tomorrow night?"

"Uh, we were still thinking of what we were gonna do," Allison said, putting her water down.

"Well if we're going out, we are doing something  fun! Jade?" she asked, catching the blondes attention. "Are you coming with us?" Lydia questioned, looking down the table at her.

"Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you. I think I'll pass," Jade replied.

"Why!" Lydia exclaimed. The look on the girls face was enough to nearly make Jade tread back on her words. Standing her ground, especially to her friends, was hard. "Not feeling too well, that's all. Next time though, I promise," she said, putting her hand over her heart as if she was taking an oath.

"I'll hold you to that," Lydia said, grinning slightly at the girl. "What about you two?" she asked, turning on Max and Stiles.

"We'll pass, thanks," Stiles responded, Max nodding along vaguely.

Scott looked at Allison in panic, eyes wide. He must have forgotten Lydia and Jackson were meant to be going as well. "The four of us?"

"I mean, it could be fun," Allison replied, trying to send him a reassuring smile.

"You wanna know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the eye with this fork," Jackson said, waving around said fork. Lydia snatched his arm away, sending him a short lived glare.

Max made a snort like noise and covered his mouth, which resulted to him choking on his drink. Stiles hit him on the back, scolding him for laughing, muttering something along the lines of 'I know that was funny but can you shut up?'

"How about bowling? You love to bowl!" Lydia said to her boyfriend, letting a hand rest on his bicep.

"Yeah. With real competition,"

"We are real competition," Allison replied, offended. She was an amazing bowler. Scott on the other hand, she wasn't so sure about. "You can bowl right?"

"Well, McCall?" Jackson asked, the level of arrogance in his tone matching the expression on his face.

"Yeah. In fact I'm a great bowler," he sat forward in his chair to mimic Jackson's actions, trying to show he wasn't afraid.

The twins and Stiles shared a glance with each other. Scott was in fact not a good bowler. He'd once nearly broken Max's hand by jokingly going to throw the bowling ball at him, and accidentally letting go. You could say that the four hours in the hospital waiting room would be proof of that.

            ~

"Then comes that phrase."

"Hang out!" Scott replied, groaning.

"I don't think Danny likes me that much," Stiles observed, turning his shoulder to move past the students in the corridor.

"I nearly killed a guy," Scott replied.

Max was watching the two having a mid life crisis while he was trying to keep up with two separate conversations. In his defence, he could understand why Danny didn't like Stiles that much. If every time you were talking to someone and they mentioned your sexuality, or started to ask you prying questions about it, you'd start to get a bit annoyed, too.

"Am I not attractive to gay guys?" Stiles asked, mildly offended. Max rolled his eyes slightly, his friend after literally proving his point.

"And now.. now I'm gonna be late for work," Scott exclaimed, checking his watch and running out the door, leaving the other two stood in the busy corridor.

"Wait.. Scott! You didn't answer my question! Am I attractive to gay guys?" Stiles screamed after him, but by now he was probably already off school grounds.

"Will you shut up!" Max hissed, grabbing him by his collar and dragging him away from the exit, down to the other length of the school.

"Wait. Max," he asked, putting emphasis on his name.

Furrowing his eyebrows, he let go of the material, turning around. "What do you want?" he questioned sceptically.

"Well. Don't take this the wrong way okay. But do you know the way you're gay?" Stiles said, rambling on before Max could even tell him to stop. "You can answer my question! Am I attractive to gay guys?" he asked, stopping and looking at the boy for an answer.

Feeling his face flush, Max continued to walk. He decided now was probably an okay time to throw Danny under the bus. He'd understand. "Ask Danny."

"So I am attractive to gay guys!" he exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air in triumph and chasing after his friend.

"I never said that!"

"No but you didn't have to!"

A/N

Kind of a filler chapter again, I apologise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 20.1K 103
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 Riley Winters knew noth...
341K 12.1K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
18.3K 450 38
【Book One ----- Season One】COMPLETED In which a young girl falls in love with a boy, who loves someone else while trying to figure out the dangerous...
1.3M 42.1K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] ✧ WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...