Don't call me that! *DISCONTI...

Von Otaku3kp

Sakura is a selfless person and a kind innocent soul What happens if everyone turns against her and insults... Mehr

I'm not weak!
What do I do?
Formally Meeting Everyone
Mission? Mission.
Omg! Guys! Thank you!
My First Kiss...Almost
New Story!!!
The mystery shinobi
Alone...WITH MADARA?!
The flower's secret
Sakura...I Think I Love-What?!
Im sorry but i have a reason
My...my...!
I'm here. Always.
Allies?
Is This Fate?
Madara's Plan
A/N
I dont wanna go back! And a Raven's confession?
Back Home?
I need ideas!
You...Jealous?!
Best Friends?
Bad Dream

Complete rewrite

125 4 1
Von Otaku3kp

Alrighty I would like to give a humongous thank you to everyone who has read, liked, or saved this story. But to be honest it is a mess 😂. I started writing this in 8th grade and rereading it has opened my eyes to how all over the place it is. This isn't how I want to write.

So I'll be revamping this story and I hope you all like it. The rewrite will have the same name with (Rewrite) next to it and will take me some time to get all worked out, but I believe y'all deserve better 💖 I will be keeping the Itasaku pairing just changing the story. I don't really enjoy the backstabbing Sakura narrative anymore so that will be changing too. Thank you all for your understanding and patience as I pump out a better story worthy of your eyes.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

64.1K 2.3K 46
After the death of her beloved husband Naruto after a mission gone wrong, Sakura grows into a depressive state and pushes her closest friends and fam...
58.5K 1.3K 33
after finally defeating muzan everything is finally at peace but a lot has risked their life including their beloved Sakura Hashira, Hanami Kanna. Ka...
195K 5K 23
When Sakura goes back in time to stop the war will she change it for the better or will she just make it worse? She has many things to worry about, w...
208K 8.4K 26
Sakura died. Naruto had a sworn duty to the village as Hokage and it was hers to protect her comrades, even if it meant she had to sacrifice her own...