π™Ώπš˜πš”πšŽπš–πš˜πš—: π™±πšŽπšŒπš˜πš–πš’οΏ½...

By s0fti3eevee

πš†π™΄π™»π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™΄ πšƒπ™Ύ π™³π™΄πš‚π™²πšπ™Έπ™Ώπšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½ : ✦ β‚Šκ’·κ’¦οΈΆοΈΆοΈΆ ΰ­¨ΰ­§ οΈΆοΈΆοΈΆκ’·κ’¦ΰ·† β™‘β˜†πŸŒΈοΉ’Meet Sakura β™‘. A girl born and raised i... More

✿.q.𝕆𝕔 π•€π•Ÿπ•—π• 
🍡 . . Important Update!! _ . 🌿
✿.q.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™
✿.q.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚
✿.q.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›

✿.q.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜

707 11 1
By s0fti3eevee

(-Third Person P.O.V-)

In the heart of Kalos lies a big beautiful kingdom and even bigger castle, as a young maiden walks through the endless mazes to find the throne room she walks past countless trophies all for different events mostly for years of poke-contest wins and champion wins. Soon enough she makes her way to the royal throne room, in front of her stands a colossal door with fancy blue and pink Diamond prints on it. As she hesitantly opens the door holding a tablet in her hand, sitting before her was the king and queen of Kalos.

On the right a beautiful girl with a long golden blond ponytail, sky blue eyes, and a lovely smile. Next to her was a boy a little taller than her, oil black hair, deep ocean eyes, and a death stare that could kill all within a 12 mile radius. The maiden uneasily walks up and takes a bow as the queen stands and walks to the maid.

The king: "What brings you here today fellow maiden?"

Maid: *shakes nervously* "Well I'm here to remind you that you both have to pick a-"

The king: *Looks downward reminiscing on challenging his rival again* "Successor/heir to our throne. I know, no one has really interested me nor my love in the last 4 years. There is only one person who I see surpassing me... but, 'he' hasn't been Kalos for years."

Maid: "I-i know but the pokemon showcases are starting up again soon, and king Alain more and more trainers are closer and closer to earning all of their badges and have already challenged the elite 4...please your majesties were waiting for your command.."

Both the king and queen look at each other, the queen winks at her partner as he breaks is 1,000 yard stare and blushes.

The king: *his voice softens* "Ahem, I guess we will start back up the world cup. Even if none of these trainers appeal to me..."

The queen: "I'll look over the new performers and their pokevideos!"

As the maid leaves both the king and then chuckle to themselves, she walks up and kisses her lover's cheek and ruffles up his hair while tilting his crown on his head. he pulls her in and gives her a kiss.

The queen: "I love you Alain"💖

Alain smiles leaving the throne room to tend to his duties while serena stays behind picking up a tablet sitting on a small table next to her throne.

✩ ˖˚ ̇ ♡ ̟ ♬﹒﹒୨୧︵︵૮꒰๑ᵔᗜᵔ๑꒱ა︵︵୨୧﹒﹒♬ ̟ ♡ ̇ ˚˖ ✩

Its been two days sense the Espeon fiasco and now are hero's are asleep in their tents on a random route. Sakura was the first of the two to wake up. She stretched, got dressed, and stepped out of her tent. Its sunny and warm, perfect for her blue outfit. she spins around in the sunlight as she released her pokemon.

Sakura: "Good morning everyone! lets start the day off right and train a little. what do yo say?"

"Lucar!"

"Popplio pop!"

"Fennekin Kin kin"

Sakura: "3 excited yesses! Besides, the next town is in another few miles. Lets train hard for what ever comes our way!"

Sakura spent about an hour and a half preforming various yoga exercises then moving into battle and contest routines. Honoka wakes up hearing all of the commotion and leaves her tent to investigate. She was a bit taken aback and frighten by the noise.

Honoka: "H-hey you guys.. instead of f-fighting and practicing way too hard...W-why not we eat?"

Sakura: "Sounds good! Also, sorry we woke you up."

Sakura scratches the back of her head as she nervously laughs. Honoka smiled as she fished out her cooking supplies. She started cooking up some waffles, eggs and bacon. The others would sit back and watch in awe, overjoyed to watch her cook up the yummy food. Sakura would soon volunteer to wip up some pokepuffs.

Honoka: "Of course you can! lets also get the yummy food on some plates and find something to drink as well."

They both nodded before Lucario began fixing everyone's plate while Oshawott pours fresh water into their cups. As they sat around the campsite with the plates, everyone took their first bites and their mouths melted.

Sakura: "This is sooo good! Honoka how long have you been cooking for?"

Honoka: *She blushes* "Thank you, I've been cooking sense I was 9 years old. Cooking was always a passion of mine and I would practice everyday."

Sakura: "Really?! That's amazing I'm sure you could open a restaurant with this type of food!"

Honoka giggles appreciating the comment. Soon after out heroes pack up and head off getting closer to the next city.

However, they soon come upon a lake with popplio jumping inside the water. The two smiled deciding to stop for a while.

While Popplio and Oshawott swim in the water, splashing one another and playing with Popplio's bubbles. Sakura and Honoka lay back on on the soft grass letting the sun shine down on them.

Suddenly, a net was cast over everyone except Lucario, Fennekin, Popplio and Oshawott, who'd been far enough away from the attack.

Jessie, James, Wobbuffet, and their Meowth appear a moment later. Lucario observing his beloved trainer being captured and in distress, Lucario cuts off their long winded motto with an aura sphere.

Jessie: "Ugh You pest, how dare you interrupt our motto!"

Ignoring Jessie the Steel/Fighting-Type lunges and attacks again using Metal claw.

Jessie: "Fine we'll put you in your Place! Pumpkaboo use Shadow Ball!" *She commands*

She releases the small pumpkin from its pokeball as it swiftly attacks. Sakura sticks her hand out to Lucario.

Sakura: "Lucario please protect everyone! Fennekin use Flamethrower! "

The blue and yellow pokemon sprang into action Protecting the other 3 pokemon taking the damage from the shadow ball. Both girls struggle to get the net off of them, they both turn to each other sharing a look of understanding.

Honoka: "Oshawott u-use Water G-gun.." *She says in a shaky voice, trying to pull the net off*

Sakura: "Popplio use Hydro pump!"

Fennekin, Popplio, and Oshawott's attacks went over Lucario and hit Pumpkaboo, knocking it back into jessie's arms. Then the two instructed them once more to use their moves, But this time Wobbuffet used Mirror Coat, reflecting the attacks towards the ground creating a huge cloud of smoke, destroying the net.

Our hero's ran blindly away hoping to escape their attackers. However, by the time the smoke cleared, they both realized they've been separated.

Honoka: "S-Sakura? Oshawott? F-Fennekin? L-Lucario?..."

She searched around continuing to call her friends names. The loneliness started to get to her, her knees started to buckle, her surrounds slowly closing in on her. However, she spun around when a voice responded.

Honoka:"Lu Lucario!"

From the bushes near by out came Lucario with Popplio on top of his head.

(Authors note: Please imagine Popplio is on his head X3)

She instinctively hugs them both which in turn surprises the two of them. Popplio leaps into her arms, being unable to continue her sadness around Popplio's bubbly energy she soon caved. It reminded her of her owns partners bubbly energy.

Honoka: "Thank you Popplio. I'm glad somebody's here with me and to see that you two are okay.."

A little ways away, Sakura, Fennekin and Oshawott was in a similar predicament. The performer sat down on a rock, holding Fennekin close in her arms. She pat her mon's head taking a deep breathe.

Sakura: *looks up at the sky* "Looks like its gonna rain soon, I hope Lucario and the others are okay.."

She nods her head holding the ring with confidence that she'll find her friends again. With that she got up and continued her search even when it had started to rain...

As the journey continues..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 152 17
After conquering the Unova region, Ash Ketchum sets foot in Kalos, known as the 'region of love.' With his loyal partner and friends by his side, he...
234K 4.8K 34
Serena finally takes the guts to confess to Ash while the latter wins the Kalos League....in a way. Delia reveals her true nature of work and Ash tak...
2.5K 83 5
Follow Avery through Kalos with Sparks, her Pikachu, and, her boyfriend, Ash Ketchum with his Pikachu. Together, they meet new friends and Pokemon wh...
136K 2.1K 15
Ash Ketchum, a 16-year-old trainer, is conflicted on where to go next after leaving the Alola Region. Everything is about to change in his life after...