𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆| ✔︎

By izzeliaa

"I hate you." "Are you sure? I don't think I got a fair chance." "I am." "Are you very sure?" "Has anyone eve... More

00
01 // I guess I miss her
02 // parker, theo parker
03 // so, we meet again
04 // i'll pay for your food
05 // I hate everyone
06 // i just want your company
07 // halftime show
08 // jacob, jack, j lo
09 // parkers
10 // who doesn't like sprite ?
11 // see you in twenty
12 // its fun making you blush
13 // I dont want to be Camilla anymore
14 // calm and collected person
15 // i need a distraction
16 // we dont like him
17 // suddenly im not so cold
18 // trustworthy individual
19 // i just like the sound of her voice
20 // california girls
21 // irresistible
22 // are you safe?
23 // ms ella
24 // hungry and horny
25 // im nervous
26 // dont call me that
27 // out of character
28 // i coached him
29 // harassed by a little kid
30 // minimalist
31 // toupe
32 // kazzle
33 // words hurt
34 // i'd live here
35 // welcome to the family
36 // sorry parker
37 // hes so much nicer to you
38 // simple but complete
39 // everythings on a spectrum
40 // you dont leave the people you love
41 // someone actually showed up, for me
42 // what a sweetheart
43 // do you ever fucking stop talking?
44 // melodramatic
45//drunk in love
46 // I'll never leave
47//i made it count
49//jay
Epilogue
Through Anothers Lens

48//that's what family's for

3.4K 146 432
By izzeliaa

*1 1/2 year time skip*

chapter 48: what are you anxious about?

︎☾ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ꕥ˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚☽☀︎︎

Theo

Kaz looked at me anxious, "Do I look alright?"

"You look very sophisticated," I said helping him with his tie.

He did write a play, unfortunately it isn't about pillows suffocating you in your sleep or penguins in Florida.

I'm still very excited to say the least.

"What if no one likes it?"

"Then their taste in plays is shit," I shrugged as a mom walking by backstage gave me a sharp look.

"Thank you for helping me, Theo," he said looking at me in the eyes. The use of my first name told me he meant it and I smiled at him.

"That's what family is for," I told him making a final adjustment on his tie.

He smiled, "Yeah. I guess so."

"Break a leg Kazzle," I told him glancing around backstage one last time.

"I will loverboy."

Walking back to the row of seats I sat near the front saving the seat next to me for Camilla. She had an interview she couldn't miss so she couldn't come too early.

She'll make it, just like she always does. Time management is sort of her thing at this point.

I sat scrolling on my phone furrowing my eyebrows seeing Kaz calling me, "Kaz?"

"I'm scared again."

"What are you scared about?"

"Do you think people will make fun of me?"

"No."

"Are you lying to me?"

"Why would they make fun of you? The play is great and everyone will agree once they see it."

"Okay got it. Bye Theo love you. Oh wait also text me when Cammy gets here okay?" He said taking a mile a minute.

"You got this Kaz. I love you too."

Someone sat next to me and I looked over at Camilla

"Did you remember his flowers?" I asked when she looked over at me.

Her face dropped, "Fuck. It's okay I can go get them and be back in less than twenty minutes if I speed."

I shook my head, "I'll get them. I don't want you to miss any of it."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too. I'll be back soon."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

On my drive back my phone started ringing.

"Hi."

"Hi baby," My mom spoke.

"Hey mom," I smiled, "What's up?"

"I just missed you. Are you Cam and Kaz still coming down for Christmas?"

I nodded even though she couldn't see it, "Of course. They're really excited to see you all. Kaz said he's going to teach Z how to properly build a ginger bread house."

I heard a chuckle from the other side of the phone, "Are you with Z?"

"I am."

"Hey," I heard Z's voice say.

"What have you been up to?" I asked knowing we haven't talked in a while.

"Liliana just told me she's pregnant," he said referring to his now fiancee.

"Congratulations," I grinned. "I'm going to be an uncle? Shit is crazy."

"You're telling me. I'm excited though I've always wanted kids."

Isha spoke up, "Me and Callan both think it's going to be a girl. Liliana thinks it's going to be a boy though."

I laughed, "Is everyone there?"

"Yes," I heard my whole family respond in unison.

"What are you doing?" My dad this time asked.

"Driving to Kaz's play."

"Aw. Make you record and send it to us. I want to see it too."

"Okay I promise I will. I'll talk to you guys later. Love you," I said.

"Love you too," everyone chimed in before we hung up.

Focusing back on the road I smiled seeing I'm three minutes away giving me the perfect amount of time to arrive back.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Camilla met me outside and I smiled seeing her, "Has the play started?"

She lightly laughed, "A kid puked on stage so they went into intermission so I think we still have a good fifteen minutes until it starts up again."

"I can't believe I missed out on seeing that," I sighed.

She laughed before looking at me confused, "I thought you got the flowers."

"They're in the car," I told her realizing I forgot to grab them.

Camilla shook her head walking back to the car with me. The parking lot dimly lit as we talked.

She held my hand complaining I walk too slow. I smiled at her, "We're not in a rush and I don't feel like watching people clean up a little kids puke."

"It's the little moments you have to appreciate," she told me as we reached the car.

I turned towards her leaning down to kiss her, my hands on her waist and her hand wrapped around my tie pulling me down to her. "I feel underdressed," Cam joked as we pulled away from each other her eyes looking at my suit.

My eyes scanned her outfit. Just a simple jeans and t-shirt showing she changed after her interview. Her hair was tied up with a few curly strands loose, "Trust me. You look good."

"Only good?"

"Perfect," I corrected myself making her smile at me.

"That's more like it," Cam hummed opening my car door to grab the bouquet. I leaned against the car as she shut the door looking at me, "It's freezing tonight. Do you have an extra hoodie?"

"I think I have one in my trunk," I told her knowing I did. It's the middle of winter it would be criminal to not have an extra.

She nodded walking around the car as I went to follow her I paused hearing my phone buzz letting me know someone texted me.

Kaz: where did you guys go??

Me: outside Cam needed a jacket :) we'll be back in a min

Me: can't wait to see your masterpiece

Kaz: I know that's why you're my favorite

Me: I'm honored

I laughed to myself walking to where Cam was. She slipped the sweatshirt over her head. I slipped my camera over her neck so she could hold onto it. I narrowed my eyes seeing something behind her. I saw the figure of a person and instinctively pulled her behind me without needing to think about it. Never know who's creeping.

I felt something sharp go through my abdomen and a flash of red hair in front of my eyes. For a few seconds all I can hear is a pounding in my head. I leaned against the car slowly sliding to the ground as my legs got weaker under my weight.

Everything just went silent and still for a moment afterwards nothing seemed to make me gain back the focus I once had.

Cam dropped next to me as I became aware of a few people walking towards us that came outside for fresh air and heard Camilla.

I held Camilla's hand, or I guess she held mine considering the pain is flaring through my body making me desperately not want to move.

A small crowd was off to the side of us a few of them on the phone with the police.

"Parker?" Her voiced sounded panicked. When she saw the blood her voice became more frantic. "You're going to be okay."

"Hopefully." I said softly. "Make sure the person you marry knows how to dodge a knife," I muttered making a joke with my jaw clenched.

"Well I'm looking at them right now," she said looking me in my eyes, "and they can't dodge a knife to save their life." Her small joke made me smile internally. It was a comfort I didn't know I needed.

I got more dazed as the blood started leave me faster.

"You'll be okay," she muttered again placing her head to my chest still pushing on the wound trying to prevent the bleeding.

"I hope so."

"I hope so too."

"Hold onto my camera, will you?" I asked looking at the device hanging around her neck.

"I will," she assured me. "I love you," Cam told me in the softest voice I've ever heard from her.

I tried responding but found myself unable to speak. I settled on hoping she's able to read minds.

I love you too.

I heard sirens and watched a look of hope come into her brown eyes. I felt a piece of me chip away knowing the hope wasn't going to be there much longer considering everyone is starting to fade away.

This was the perfect day to end on. I'm not trying to be overly positive about dying but it was a good day, perfect actually. I talked to my family, spent time with Kaz, and of course got to love Camilla for one last day.

I took one last look at her, fully taking her in.

She glanced back down at me before looking panicked noticing my eyes, "Parker," she yelled something else but I can no longer hear her.

I always liked the way that nickname sounded rolling off her tongue.

This is the last time I'll hear it so I'm savoring it.

Even with my eyes closed the warmth of her touch still lingers and the vanilla perfume she always wears dances around me.

I'm glad I could save someone I love this time around.

The question that was asked in the beginning still stands.

What makes life worth living? It's simple really; she does.

Camilla

I was the one listening as his heartbeat stopped.

The once soft thuds faded into nothingness.

My hands couldn't detach from him even when the paramedics tried pulling him from my grasp. Everything in me froze and I suddenly understood when people say silence is the loudest thing in this world.

I looked down at my hands, my palms stained red along with my clothes. I looked back up, my eyes watched as he was hauled into an ambulance. I took a deep breath before getting into the emergency vehicle with him before calling my dad to tell him to take care of Kaz for the night.

I simply just looked at him trying to imprint every detail of him into my memory. I don't want to forget a single freckle or scar.

As they tried to make his heart beat again by the unsatisfied looks on their faces I knew he wasn't coming back. And that realization alone was enough to make something in me die with him. If I knew that was the last time I'd hold him I would have hung on tighter and spoke a little softer.

Parker was officialy pronounced dead at 5:40 pm.

I never stay; and apparently neither does he.

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

♡☺︎︎♡︎               ♡︎☺︎︎♡︎

Chapter 48

11/17/2022 5:40pm

⭒❃.✮:✮.❃⭒❃.✮:✮.❃⭒

I'm actually so sorry.

Next chapter will probably fill in any questions you still have

I'm kinda sad now since it's final

There will still be a epilogue and bonus chapter as always!!!!

I think they're both adorable

Sorry again...

Love you guys !!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 16.6K 28
Moira ~ A person's destiny ************************************ I was holding the photo tightly in my grasp when I felt a presence behind me. Ace ca...
3.3M 109K 42
Bad boys/ players. I hate them, they think they can just walk around and get any girl they want. Well hello, not every single fucken girl...
7.2K 155 12
"I hate you," she whispered softly, as if the words were a secret meant more for herself than for me. "I know, baby." A subtle smile played on my lip...
6.4K 532 38
By the second date they were moving in together, a disaster they didn't expect awaited them She was a rich naïve sheltered girl, joining college was...