𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆| ✔︎

By izzeliaa

"I hate you." "Are you sure? I don't think I got a fair chance." "I am." "Are you very sure?" "Has anyone eve... More

00
01 // I guess I miss her
02 // parker, theo parker
03 // so, we meet again
04 // i'll pay for your food
05 // I hate everyone
06 // i just want your company
07 // halftime show
08 // jacob, jack, j lo
09 // parkers
10 // who doesn't like sprite ?
11 // see you in twenty
12 // its fun making you blush
13 // I dont want to be Camilla anymore
14 // calm and collected person
15 // i need a distraction
16 // we dont like him
17 // suddenly im not so cold
18 // trustworthy individual
19 // i just like the sound of her voice
20 // california girls
21 // irresistible
22 // are you safe?
23 // ms ella
24 // hungry and horny
25 // im nervous
26 // dont call me that
27 // out of character
28 // i coached him
29 // harassed by a little kid
30 // minimalist
31 // toupe
32 // kazzle
33 // words hurt
34 // i'd live here
35 // welcome to the family
36 // sorry parker
37 // hes so much nicer to you
38 // simple but complete
39 // everythings on a spectrum
40 // you dont leave the people you love
41 // someone actually showed up, for me
42 // what a sweetheart
43 // do you ever fucking stop talking?
44 // melodramatic
45//drunk in love
47//i made it count
48//that's what family's for
49//jay
Epilogue
Through Anothers Lens

46 // I'll never leave

4.4K 199 207
By izzeliaa

chapter 46: what's your main motivation?

︎☾ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ꕥ˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚☽☀︎︎

Theo

The only reason I've been working so hard is the thought of me and Cam getting to live the life we want together.

"Home already?"

"I forgot my wallet," Camilla muttered as Amivi walked in behind her.

Camilla made a beeline for our room, muttering curses under her breath for not setting a reminder to remember it.

I shook my head, walking to the couch and sitting down as Amirvi followed me.

"Hi," she said, breaking the silence.

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm good."

If I'm being honest, Camilla had to remind me who she was. In my defense, how am I supposed to remember her when she barely hangs out with Camilla? She meets on a random girl at a bus stop months ago and expects me to remember her. But, now that she reminded me I'll remember.

"You guys are going to get food?" I asked, already knowing the answer but trying to make small talk.

Amrivi nodded, "Yeah. We're going to the place that opened two months ago a couple blocks away."

"I got food poisoning there," I shared with a shrug remembering when me and Rocco went together.

She giggled, "Was it that bad?"

"It was good. I just got unlucky I guess," I pulled out my phone to text Rocco remembering we have plans together.

Camilla rushed back out with her wallet now in her hand, "Parker?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Will you pick Kaz up from Slappy's house for me at six please?"

I smiled nodding, "Yeah of course."

She kissed my check, "Thank you."

Cam and Amrivi both left.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Kaz sat quietly in my car.

Weird.

"How was your day?"

"Good," He smiled not adding to it.

I looked over at him, "Nothing else to add?"

He sat up excitedly, "Fine. You broke me. No need to beg more. I have decided my next role needs to be something exciting."

"I can't keep track of all your roles. You have a new one every week."

"I multi-task. But, I want to do something new. I'm thinking something more magical less realistic."

"Like what?"

He leaned his head back in deep thought, "Flynn Ryder. I know one theater doing Tangled and another one doing Rocky Horror but Cammy said that was a little too mature for me. Whatever."

I laughed a little, "Tangled is good."

"I know. That's why I chose it, duh."

"Of course my bad."

Kaz is one of my favorite people. He's a kid but he's so real. I like that, the honesty and little care for others opions of him. He's just him. I think that is admirable; I know a lot of adults who can't even do that.

"Parker."

"Kazzle."

He looked me up and down, "You know what?"

"What?"

"You're my second favorite person."

"Second?"

"Cammy is always first and slappy has his moments but you're consistant and I appreciate that."

I had a cheesy smile on my face as I spoke, "I am?"

"I know don't get your ego too high. I know I'm you're favorite person but don't tell Cammy that, wouldn't want to hurt her feelings."

"I promise I wont."

Kaz held out his pinky to me, "I've been told this is the only way you keep your promises."

"They're unbreakable," I responded linking my pinky with his.

"Do you ever get tired?"

I tilted my head my eyes on the road, "Tired of what?"

"Being nice. I feel that would be draining cause I don't like holding back my thoughts. Gives me a headache."

"Sometimes. I like making people smile though."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I hate you," Kaz frowned.

Rocco scratched the back of his neck, "I thought you knew."

"If I was told sports was going to be invloved in this hangout I would have walked home."

I rolled my eyes playfully before tossing a frisbee at him, "I switched from soccer to frisbee so you wouldn't have to try as much."

"I apperciate that but still."

Rocco smiled, "You might actually like it if you try."

"Fine, but don't make me regret this please."

Nodding we all spaced out from one another. The wind was a little harsh meaning the throws were about to be terrible but I still have faith. You never know.

Rocco tossed the disc to Kaz with accuracy.

Kaz stood unmoving until it smacked him in the face. I stiffled a laugh as he simply fell back and just laid there not moving and smiply telling me to put on his "sad" playlist on shuffle from his phone.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Camilla

Amivi giggled as we sipped on wine as we ending up going to an actual restraunt instead. I poured myself another glass from the bottle on our table. I usually don't drink that much but today I'm making an exception. Parker proably is going to have to pick me up as I'm pretty drunk as of right now.

"What's your craziest highschool story?"

I thought back to all the things I proably shouldn't have been doing when I was a teenager, "I snuck out of my house for a party. This guy picked me up and was the one to drive me there. He ended up having a gun and shot bullets up in the celing. Police got called and I ended up hiding in the dog house."

"Did the cops find you?"

"Nope. A rat on the other hand decided to crawl on me while I was in there."

Amivi shuddered, "I hate rodents. When I was five I helped my grandpa clean out his garage and there was a family of mice. I'll never be the same after one ran up my sweatpants."

I laughed at her short story imgnaing the scene in my head.

"How'd you and Theo meet?"

I smiled thinking back to that moment, "He sat next to me on the bench. I was a little mean admittly but he's into that so here we are. Are you dating anyone?"

She shook her head no, "I broke up with my boyfriend of three years a month ago."

"Three years is a long time."

"I know. He just stopped treating me as a priority and you know what, someone else will so I don't need him."

"Damn right."

"He doesn't deserve me. He keeps trying to crawl back but I decided enough is enough and I completely cut him out of my life."

"Was it hard? Like cutting all contact with him."

"Yeah. Mostly just the money part since he used to pay for like 80% of all out stuff. But life goes on so I just had to get over it and it's better to do it sooner than later."

I smiled at her, "You'll find your person eventually. I thought I'd never actually fall in love with someone but then I found Parker."

"You really love him huh?"

"More than anyone, of course excpet for my little brother. Theo's just my person."

He is. No matter the day, weather, mood, or year he really is the only one I want. Life is fun with him. Some people you just can't function without. I truly do not know what I'd without him. He's my favorite.

"You've never doubted that?"

"I mean we got our ups and down but I'd do it all again if it meant I would get to end up with him."

Amivi's mood took a slight somber turn. I looked at her empathically knowing she just lost the person she once thought was going to be hers forever.

"I need to get home soon."

"Okay, I drank too much to drive. I'm going to ask Theo to pick me up, do you want a ride?"

She smiled, "No I'm okay. I live kind of far, I'll order an uber."

"You sure? It's no trouble, really."

"I am."

I pulled up my phone to call Theo. After two rings he picked up, "Hey Angel."

"Can you pick me up baby? I had too much to drink, I'll come back for my car tomorrow morning. I'll send you a pin of my location."

"I just dropped off Kaz. I'm giving Rocco a ride he can drive your car back to the apartment for you and I'll take him home after."

"Thank you."

"Of course, I love you."

I smilied even though he couldn't see it, "I love you too."

Hanging up Amivi looked at me, "My car is almost here. This was fun. You know, you really do deserve to have Theo as your person, I can tell how much you care about him. I think its sweet."

"You'll find that person too. Text me when you get home safe."

"I will."

I waved goodbye as I settled into my seat sipping more wine as I waited for Parker.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Theo

"I want to fuck."

I laughed as I helped Cam pull a hoodie over her head, "Tell that to me when you're not drunk."

"We've had sex while I was drunk before."

"Since I was drunk too. I'm sober right now."

"Such a gentleman."

"I try."

She leaned closer to me, "I don't want you to be a gentleman right now."

Fuck.

I kissed her forehead and stepped back, "I love you."

"Cheesy."

"I mean it."

"I love you too. Will you at least cuddle with me?"

Not even a question.

I hopped into bed with her and turned on the TV. I flipped through the movies until I saw one I knew she would like. Her head rested on me and her curls got in my face. I softly moved them before playing with her hair. I took a deep breathe just smelling her perfume; the scent that now smells like home to me.

"You're the love of my life," Cam's slurrred voiced mumbled.

"You're the love of my life too. There's nothing you could do to get me to stop loving you."

"Really?"

"Really."

"What if I cheated?"

I shrugged, "I'd be sad and proably leave but I'd still love you."

"What if I was 4'5 and had a buzz cut?"

"Height diffence would be a little insane but I'd love you."

"What if I bombed our city."

"I'd still love you."

"What if-"

This time I cut her off, "I would still love you."

"You wouldn't leave?"

"Never."

︎☾ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ꕥ˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚☽☀︎︎

✧★ ✧* ★          ★ ✧* ★ ✧

Chapter 46

11/12/23 9:30

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

short chapter but we almost at the end so i wanted something sweet and cute

writing about love while going through a break up is not for the weak fr

women know how to hurt u on a whole different level than men do

anyways if you're wondering chapter 47 is a normal chapter 48 and 49 have a lil time skip then it's the epilogue so this story really is almost over.

Chapters are going to come out fast since i have a good bit of this pre written but epilogue is going to take a lil longer and of course the lil bonus chapter is going to be randomly published when i feel it's time to come out but 48 and 49 are going to be published at the same time

sad to think about

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 6 4
"Wanted to be bold." I blush while I avoid eye contact. "Devin needed to borrow clothes for gym." I stare at my bare legs. "I should've told her no."...
219K 9.8K 46
Innocence is subjective. When push comes to shove: things change. And sometimes you just have to try not to explode. Pure's always been bullied for h...
613K 16.6K 28
Moira ~ A person's destiny ************************************ I was holding the photo tightly in my grasp when I felt a presence behind me. Ace ca...
3.3M 109K 42
Bad boys/ players. I hate them, they think they can just walk around and get any girl they want. Well hello, not every single fucken girl...