𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆| ✔︎

By izzeliaa

"I hate you." "Are you sure? I don't think I got a fair chance." "I am." "Are you very sure?" "Has anyone eve... More

00
01 // I guess I miss her
02 // parker, theo parker
03 // so, we meet again
04 // i'll pay for your food
05 // I hate everyone
06 // i just want your company
07 // halftime show
08 // jacob, jack, j lo
09 // parkers
10 // who doesn't like sprite ?
11 // see you in twenty
12 // its fun making you blush
13 // I dont want to be Camilla anymore
14 // calm and collected person
15 // i need a distraction
16 // we dont like him
17 // suddenly im not so cold
18 // trustworthy individual
19 // i just like the sound of her voice
20 // california girls
21 // irresistible
22 // are you safe?
23 // ms ella
24 // hungry and horny
25 // im nervous
26 // dont call me that
27 // out of character
28 // i coached him
29 // harassed by a little kid
30 // minimalist
31 // toupe
32 // kazzle
33 // words hurt
34 // i'd live here
35 // welcome to the family
36 // sorry parker
37 // hes so much nicer to you
38 // simple but complete
39 // everythings on a spectrum
40 // you dont leave the people you love
41 // someone actually showed up, for me
42 // what a sweetheart
43 // do you ever fucking stop talking?
44 // melodramatic
46 // I'll never leave
47//i made it count
48//that's what family's for
49//jay
Epilogue
Through Anothers Lens

45//drunk in love

6.1K 234 152
By izzeliaa

chapter 45: where do you want to live?

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla

I thought back to the city. Theo and I stopped in on our way to his parents' house. "Remember those houses I said I loved when we stayed at the hotel?"

Theo nodded, "Yes." 

"I want to live there someday."

"I liked it there too," Parker said, remembering our time there. "It was one of my favorite places I've been."

"We would need to save up. Graduate first, of course, but I think we could do it pretty easily."

He smiled, "Yeah. I think so too."

"What are you scared of? Like deep, not hamsters?" I asked.

"Dying. It's basic, but I think it's the only thing that really makes me panic when thinking about it."

"Just dying in general?"

He thought, "I guess. I think it's a hard concept to wrap my head around, being so lively one second and then never taking a breath again the next. Terrifying."

"There's some peace in dying," I responded.

"How?"

"You get to know what happens after death."

"I don't care too much about life after death," Theo answered.

"You don't?"

"No."

"I get worried about if there's a life after death," I admitted, "I hope there is. I want to be able to see everyone again once I pass away."

"Me too," Theo now agreed.

Parker mixed together the cookie batter as I sat on the counter eating chips, "I really like that you took up cooking and baking."

"It's actually really fun," he explained to me.

"Disagree."

"You didn't like the cooking class?"

I smiled, "No I did. But, not my thing."

He laughed making me smile even harder. Sprite barked and I looked down at him before tossing him a couple chips.

He's cute.

I thought back to mine and Parker's conversation earlier in the week, "Were you really nervous to talk to me the first time we met?"

He nodded, "Yeah."

"Why?" I almost laughed.

"I just was."

-flashback in Theo's pov-

I cursed Dr.Garcia under my breath walking on campus waiting for my next class that was starting in a short twenty minutes.

I sat at a table not paying attention to anyone else around me. I fidgeted with my camera lense, a frown on my face came when it refused to focus.

I glanced up for a split second and paused.

I finally looked at the person seeing a woman with tattoos filling her body looking at me annoyed. I didn't really care since I'm currently too busy looking at her. That makes me sound creepy but to her curly hair and slight frown to the freshly red painted nails made me nervous, a feeling I don't usually get.

After a few more seconds I spoke. "Can I help you?" The words tumbled from my mouth.

"No?" she said furrowing her eyebrows. She tilted her head at before scanning me with her eyes.

"Well then," I paused, raising an eyebrow at her remembering I didn't know her name. My heart beating a little faster than usual.

"Camilla."

"Well then Camilla why are you staring at me?" I asked words just rolling from my tongue before I could actually think.

"Why'd you sit down with me?" She fired back.

I shrugged unapologetically. "I wanted to," I half-lied.

She rolled her eyes looking back at the screen sitting in front of her.

"Parker," I introduced myself, "Theo Parker."

She didn't reply.

I mentally banged my head against the table in front of me for doing a James Bond reference as part of my first impression.

"Who's that?" I  asked, nodding my head in the direction behind her. A man stood staring at us.

She looked back then looked at me, "A fucking psychopath."

I nodded before sighing, "I know a guy who can solve your problem," I said.

"Who?"

"A guy."

"I know a guy also."

"Who?"

"Me," she said scanning the words on a page, "and I will assassinate you in the next twenty seconds if you don't fuck off."

"Does this assassin by chance have a phone number?"

"Yeah," Camilla nodded, "149-leave-me-alone."

I shook my head before leaning my head on my hand, making my sleeve fall slightly down, "I'll catch you around Camilla."

"Hopefully not," a small smile pulled at her lips before fading and her eyes flicked to look at me for a split second.

I wrote my number on a small piece of paper figuring she could ignore it if she really wanted and handed it to her, "Have a good day."

I figured the worst that can happen is she never calls. And if she does call my life could get a little more interesting.

-flashback over-

"I thought you were psychotic when we first met." I voiced my thruthful opinion.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Hot but psychotic."

What can I say? I'm a sucker for boys that look like Theo Parker.

"I'm iressitable." His tone of voice told me he was joking but I know he really think he is.

"What time is it?" Theo asked opening the oven.

"One."

"You're not busy tonight right?"

I shook my head, "Nope."

"Good."

"Why?"

He glanced back at me, "We're going to a party."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I looked in the mirror running my hands over my outfit that consisted of blue jeans and a black top. I let my hair fall down to my shoulders out of the ponytail it was previously in.

Parker walked into our room from the bathroom. My eyes scanned him as just a towel hung around his waist. He tilted his head at me, "What?"

"Nothing," I smiled to myself turning back to the mirror.

He walked to the closet pulling a shirt out. I slumped over to the bed looking back at him before falling back.

"Are you already ready?" He asked me.

"Almost. I still have to put on jewelry."

I sat back up on the edge of the bed to see Theo now in jeans about to pull his shirt over his head. I made eye contact with him and smiled.

"Stop eye-fucking me," he joked making me toss a pillow at his head.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I laughed as Theo tossed it back at me.

This time he was the one looking me up and down, "You look pretty."

"You like my outfit?" I asked as he walked towards me.

He ran his hands up my thighs, "I do."

A grin went to my face and I pulled him down a little bit so I could kiss his cheek. In response Theo kissed me, lightly pushing me back so I fell back on the bed. A small laugh made it's way out of my mouth.

"Parker we need to leave soon."

"Why?"

"We told everyone we would meet them at Mel's at eleven."

"We have time," Theo grinned.

"It's already almost eleven," I said stopping him then letting him contniue.

Add fixing my lipstick to the things I still need to do before we leave.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The music is loud and my ears are ringing. Every where I look there's a body. I'm actually having fun, though I did lose track of Parker half an hour ago. I'm not worried he can handle himself.  For the most part.

Mel ran up to me already drunk, "I've been looking for you."

"Why?"

"I need a dance partner."

I laughed following her to the living room of the house. I really wasn't in the mood for drinking tonight; I'm basically 100% sober. Mel on the other hand decided she wanted to blackout tonight. Based on her giggling and flushed cheeks anyone could have guessesd that.

Finally, I saw Parker.

He faced Jaiden obviously drunk talking his head off about something. A girl I didn't know had her hand pressed to her back. I paused.

Theo noticed and turned locking eyes with me before fully turning around. His smile slipped and a look of confusion passed his face. Fully turning he stepped back from the girl shaking his head and pointing over to me. This time I was the one to smile.

Walking up to me he held my hand, "I missed you."

"I saw you thirty minutes ago.

"I know. Want a shot?"

I shook my head, "I'm okay. Mel and I are going to dance."

At that Mel pulled me away with energy, "I could dance all night."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I love you," Parker slurred as Mel made Jaiden carry her as she didn't feel good.

I kissed the side of his head, "I love you too."

He stumbled and I swayed with him.

"Parker I'm not strong enough to hold you up this much," I groaned.

Jaiden walked next to me helping support Mel as she was moving to much for him to carry her, "Wanna trade for the walk to the Uber?"

"Please."

"Nooo," Theo drew out.

Jaiden and I switched around Mel and Theo. My best friend held onto me smiling, "Hi Camilla."

"Hi Mel."

"My boyfriend abandoned me."

"He did."

She shook her head, "What a bitch."

I laughed with her before piling into the Uber. I let Jaiden sit upfront as I hung back with Theo and Mel. They sat on either side of me as I was squished in the middle. Mel refused the middle seat even though she's the smallest of all of us. I love them so I dropped the argument.

If they puke on me I might throw them out though

"You good back there Camilla?" Jaiden asked.

I gave him a thumbs up with a smile.

Theo rested his head on me; I scractched the top of it gently, "Are you going to sleep?"

"No," he drew out, clearly lying.

Mel put her head in shoulder, "Well I am."

I smiled slightly crushed by the both of them.

Minutes later we were back at Mel's. We tumbled out of the car and I giggled seeing Theo slightly tripping over himself.

"Bye Jaiden, bye Mel drink some water," I said throwing Theo's arm around me to help him back to our car.

After making sure Theo was good I turned the car on and made sure the radio wasn't too loud just in case he had a headache.

"How you feeling Parker?"

"Amazing."

"Really?"

"Never been better."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Theo laid between my legs as I played with his hair. He drunkly talked to me about anything and everything.

"What should we do?"

"What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head.

"We should go do something."

"I'm tired," I replied softly looking at the late time on the clock.

He tilted his head back to look at me, "You don't look tired."

I laughed knowing the bags under my eyes are definitely noticeable, "I'm pretty sure I look like I just got an exorcism."

"I think you look beautiful."

"You're too nice to me."

"Since I love you."

"I love you too," I said with full honesty.

He closed his eyes and I laughed a little knowing he was falling asleep. I stared at his hair falling onto his forhead, the freckles on his face, and the small scar that was on his jaw which I never really noticed before.

I know a lot of people say the only way relationships work out perfectly is if the guy loves the girl more than she loves him.

I don't think that's true.

If it is I guess Parker's and I's relationship is doomed since I can't imagine him being in love with me more than I am with him.

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

♡☺︎︎♡︎               ♡︎☺︎︎♡︎o
Chapter 45

10/28/23 7:36

⭒❃.✮:✮.❃⭒❃.✮:✮.❃⭒

got hurt so bad i started writing again

anyways love is fake y'all trust

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 339 9
Devantay Hastings, star basketball captain falls victim to new student Olivia Abrams, gorgeous yet emotionally unavailable it girl who's presumably i...
141 6 4
"Wanted to be bold." I blush while I avoid eye contact. "Devin needed to borrow clothes for gym." I stare at my bare legs. "I should've told her no."...
4.6K 79 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
3.3M 109K 42
Bad boys/ players. I hate them, they think they can just walk around and get any girl they want. Well hello, not every single fucken girl...