Adventures In Nekoma High ||...

By ssabinaayu

What you look at that, Himura Sara joined the team as the manager of the volleyball boys' team. I wonder, did... More

Chapter 1 : Himurran
Chapter 2 : First Love
Chapter 3 : The Chaos Begins
Chapters 4 : Toms and Mollies
Chapter 5 : Bushes
Chapter 6 : Strawberry Blonde
Chapter 7 : Laser Pointer
Chapter 8 : Sara-chan
Chapter 9 : Romance
Chapter 10 : Cats and Owls
Chapter 11 : Star and Tiger
Chapter 12 : Blue Heaven
Chapter 13 : Water Bottle
Chapter 14 : Sudden Surprise
Chapter 15 : Seventeen
Chapter 16 : Bullet
Chapter 17 : Crush
Chapter 18 : Foxes and a Cat
Chapter 19 : Train Station
Chapter 20 : Here Comes The Owls
Chapter 21 : Mollies and Hens
Chapter 22 : Comedy Gold
Chapter 23 : Kuroo's Demonic Hair
Chapter 24 : Ordinary
Chapter 25 : Sister's Video
Chapter 26 : Fire Flower
Chapter 27 : Apple and Pudding
Chapter 28 : An Awkward Duet
Chapter 29 : Girls Likes Girls
Chapter 30 : Watermelons
Chapter 31 : Crows vs Cats
Chapter 32 : 決戦スピリッツ
Chapter 33 : フラレガイガール
Chapter 34 : Summer of Evolution
Chapter 35 : BBQ
Chapter 36 : What Happened During the Trip
Chapter 37 : Obvious ♡
Chapter 38 : Magazine
Chapter 39 : Stupid With Love ♡
Chapter 40 : The Diddly Bops
Chapter 41 : Neko Stroll
Chapter 42 : Dog and Chestnut ♡
Chapter 43 : Catnip
Chapter 44 : Plant Kingdom
Chapter 45 : Ai-Ai Gasa ♡
Chapter 46 : Swell ♡
Chapter 47 : Love Spring ♡
Chapter 48 : Transported To Another World
Chapter 49 : Supernatural
Chapter 50 : Flashlight ♡
Chapter 51 : Sugar Songs to Bitter Step
Chapter 52 : Be With You
Chapter 53 : Cotton Candy Skies ♡
Chapter 54 : A Trip Before The Fight
Chapter 55 : Cats of Kyoto
Chapter 56 : Double Trouble
Chapter 57 : Owls and Cats
Chapter 58 : Dancing Cats
Chapter 59 : Wildcats
Chapter 60 : Two Oruguitas ♥
Chapter 61 : Cheer like a Cheerleader
Chapter 62 : Sports Festival ①
Chapter 63 : Sports Festival ②
Chapter 64 : Sports Festival ③
Chapter 65 : One-Sided Love ♡
Chapter 66 : Cats on Ice
Chapter 67 : Invitation ♡
Chapter 68 : Them's The Break, Kid
Chapter 69 : Date ♥
Chapter 70 : The Start
Chapter 71 : Nationals
Chapter 73 : Cats vs Monkeys
Chapter 74 : Banana Man
Chapter 75 : Never Meant To Know
Chapter 76 : Lose Knots
Chapter 77 : The End of a Battle
Chapter 78 : Two Wuv
Chapter 79 : Sisters

Chapter 72 : Day 1

7 0 0
By ssabinaayu

"My, my. What's this? Don't tell me you're actually nervous, Sawamura-san?" Kuroo started to chitchat.

Daichi could feel his heart beating so fast that it almost burst out. "Me? Your chattiness makes me think you're nervous, Kuroo-san."

"Yeah, yeah."

Kuroo nervously glanced around and saw Hinata staring at every single person in the room. "Anyways! Check out your #10. He looks like a middle schooler who accidentally wound up in the wrong place. You sure he'll be okay?"

Kuroo watched as Hinata bumped into a person, accidentally pushing Nishinoya forward. As he squinted with Daichi of what was happening, Nishinoya was accepting his fate to fall into some girl's chest. They quickly look away before anything horrible happens.

"Akahana~!"

The managers turned around and found the managers of Fukurodani approaching them with bright smiles.

"Suzumade-senpai!" Akahana grinned.

Himura blushed when she saw, "Yu-Yukie-san...!"

The four managers started to catch-up with each other about their lives, their teams and most of all, teasing each other about people they find cute (mostly Yukie and Akahana). It was such a breather that she could finally talk to someone her understanding in the position of a manager.

"Hm~?" Yukie stared at her for a few moments, making her cheeks redder. "What's wrong your face, Sara~?" Her lazy voice was too cute for her!

"Oh, nothing." Akahana excused her. "She's just really excited to see Fukunaga-senpai up there~" She ended up teasing her. Himura wasn't taking it well and almost attack her.

"Speaking of which, is Bokuto-senpai doing alright?"

"Hey, hey, heeeey! Hinata! Hey!" Bokuto made his grand entrance only to greet his favorite (or at least met) first years from Karasuno. "Wahahaha!! Oh, hey! Tsukki!!"

"Owlhead sure is hooting up a storm." Kuroo retorted.

"I envy how he can act like anywhere is his own house." Kenma confessed as Fukunaga only stared at him with a bit of oddity.

"And then--" Before Kaori could finish her words the announcement was made to the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome. The opening ceremonies of The Japanet Cup National Spring High School Volleyball Tournament will now begin."

The older duo of managers bid farewell to the younger ones, returning to their coach where they could watch their team.

The orchestra began to play the music as the teams walked in with the mascots of Vabo-chan jumping around. They began telling the representatives for the prefectures.

"Hold my hand." Akahana blushed when she heard that coming out of Himura's mouth. Since the crowd was moving pretty quickly, she slammed their hands together and tried to walk their way out of the crowded halls. It felt so weird to hold her hand, Akahana noted how hers were soft whereas Himura's were rougher. 'Omigosh, why am I blushing again?!'

"Hey, coach." Akahana called to Naoi. "I have to answer this." She showed her phone, Naoi let her and advised her not to take so long.

"Hey, mama." She greeted through the phone. "I'm fine. We're doing warm-ups right now, though. Can we talk later, after the match is done?"

Himura was supposed to do research on the team they were up against, when she learned for the name of the school, she wrote it down on her clipboard.

Kiyokawa.

~~~~~~

"Oi yoi yoi, if it ain't the country bumpkin crows." Kuroo greeted Karasuno withal smug look on his face as the other ran to their friends or rivals with bright smiles. "Good to hear you didn't come all the way down here just to turn back around and go home."

"Hey! It isn't that far." Sugawara glared at him with a goofy look whereas Daichi just accepted the reality, Kuroo would never stop teasing him.

Running to the certain duo they have been waiting to meet since the ceremony, Akahana lunged at the blonde in front of her and latched herself tightly. "Hitoka-chaaan~!" She squealed, only to make Yachi even more shocked than she was. "A-Akahana-chan...!!"

"Oh, nice seeing you two here." Kiyoko greeted them with a friendly smile that made Himura's heart pumping faster.

Himura turned to the first years and saw Akahana still latching onto Yachi like a baby sloth. Sighing she pulled her own first year away from the poor blonde and scolded her for it, Akahana just blew a raspberry and started catching up with Yachi.

She bowed to her as an apology and pulled the manager away from the quivering one. "Don't do that, you idiot!" She growled at her, causing Akahana to cower in fear. It made Kiyoko giggle.

"You two haven't change." The beautiful ravenette mentioned and remembered back when they were spending time with each other at the training camp. "Personality wise."

The two gave looks to each other before looking back at the other two managers. "Neither do you." Akahana said.

They continued to talk for a while before hearing their captains parting with each other, that meant they have to separate for now.

Kiyoko turned to them and promised them something. "Do you know any good restaurants here?" She first asked. Akahana knows plenty and made sure they know it as well. "Well, if that's the case, maybe you two can introduce us to some. We are from the countryside. Right, Hitoka-chan?" Yachi nodded and laughed.

The two of them looked back at each other and nod with such energy that their eyes sparkled. "It's a date then!"

~~~~~~

"Our first trip to nationals, huh?"

Yaku chuckled and relaxed himself on the couch in the lobby of the hotel. "I kinda wish it wasn't here, though. I wanted to travel. Take the shinkansen and go somewhere cool."

"Next year's--er, well, this year now..." Kuroo leaned forward and glanced at the libero smirking at him, "The upcoming Interhigh anyway. Where are they holding again? If it's someplace far I wanna go cheer you all on."

"You're assuming they'll make it."

"Have some faith in our kouhai, wouldja?"

Kai turned around to see, Kenma walking down the stairs with his purse. He stopped behind some boys and started peek at the vending machine before being spotted and flinching.

"Ah. Speaking of them..."

Let out her breath out the window and watch the cold air disappear from the her view, she repeated it a few times until, "Himura-san." It was Shibayama.

He stood next to her while resting his arms on the windowsill. Himura noticed his face seemed to be worried about something. Remembering how Kuroo advising her last night, she went closer to him and nudged his arm. Shibayama turned and saw her staring at him without blinking, it really creeps him.

"I'm worrying about something?" He asked and she nodded. "What? Pfft- no way. I'm always like this."

He giggled it off but saw Himura's deadpan expression, "Shiba-kun."

Knowing he could never win against her, he sighed and told her his worries. "It's my mom." He said. Shibayama was worried sick about her. He couldn't imagine his mom waiting for him to win but ended up hearing the news if they lose. "Also, my brother..." Shibayama trailed off. "Brother?" Himura asked. He nodded, "Yep. I have one." It was giving him a lot of anxiety thinking about it.

"What do you think, Himura-san? Stupid, am I right?" He laughed it off with a sad smile.

Himura shook her head and pats his shoulder gently. "It's normal." She told him and smiled. "Just...don't let it distract you."

Shibayama smiled back sweetly and chuckled.

"How about you? Are you worried about your mom?"

"Shiba-kun..." Shibayama turned hesitantly and heard she said, "My mom's dead."

~~~~~~

Date: 1/6 18:23
From: Kita Shinsuke
Subject: It's pretty interesting.
The twins are the most excited being here. I'll meet you at the gym some time, okay? I need to go.

A smile formed on her face as she sent her last email to Kita for the day. Finally, after many years of visiting him, he visited her even though it was for his school. Remembering how close they were in their childhood made her heart feeling fuzzy and warm. But, she only sees him as an older brother so when it comes to romance with Kita, she doesn't really feel comfortable.

"Who's that?" She flinched and saw Akahana peeking behind her shoulder. "Is that a friend of yours?" Himura hesitantly nods and let Akahana sit next to her.

"What school is your friend from? Are they that Hyogo friend?" She nodded. Himura glanced at her phone and was a bit unsure of telling Akahana about Kita, the look in her eyes made her surrender. "He's...from Inarizaki."

Akahana was speechless.

Himura thought she did something wrong and quickly scurried away.

'Another time...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 2.6K 28
(Completed) She looked up " I'd like to think they are like stars, one has a purpose, or for a person. Each one will leave its mark, good or bad." Sh...
76.6K 1.3K 15
Haikyuu x Reader ◈~ Y/n L/n is a second year at Karasuno High School. She's an amusing and kind person but when it comes to school, she's very antiso...
10.3K 362 24
╰► ["𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞?"] "𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀'𝐀𝐌!!!!" ≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺ ≻──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you find yourself b...
8.6K 202 12
As you have all been waiting for, this book has finally come to an end. It doesn't have all the same content that the original does but I think this...