Sickening Poetry

By Voidimous

Just a poem book, mostly small, short poems. Maybe a big poem here and there but This is just for fun. Nothin... More

Introduction
Corpse Flowers
Space
Mediocrity to art
Beg
Ashes
Piano
Lighthouse
A lost melody
Change
Whittling Wood
Dreams
Lighthouse part 2
Days of the week
Grief
Bruised
Smoking Hazard
Trust
Thieving Angels
Abductors without smarts
Reflection of innards
Broken skin and glass shards
Love

Kind Hearted Feild

6 0 0
By Voidimous

Your kind heart won't get you across the field.
With each forgiving step, the wild flowers will eat you alive.

The bugs will use your remains for shelter, festering themselves in your bones.

Your heart and gentle flesh will be used as fertilizer for the ungrateful and unwanted.

You'll be nothing more to the field other then a part of their cruel cycle.

How many times will you forgive them for ripping you apart? For taking every bit and piece of you?

How long are you willing to wait for your kindness to be returned?

My dear, I promise you, it will never be worth it.
You'll find something so much more, a field of kindness that you deserve.

This, however, is not that field.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 68 15
❝ Giggles erupted past my mouth, Lies slithered past your tounge. Our relationship soon headed south Then the truth sung.❞ β€’β”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ πŸ–€ βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ€’β€’β”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ πŸ–€...
9.3K 369 35
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #2 sonnet (June2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...
4K 149 16
'They say that eyes are the window to the soul, I disagree, I say it is the way you do your hair, The books you read The things you write The things...
680 52 9
No puedes querer con el corazΓ³n roto. Eso llevo escuchando toda mi vida, pero no podrΓ­a ser mΓ‘s falso. Porque yo llevo 17 aΓ±os con el corazΓ³n roto, y...