Kpop One Shots

NicoBogosipeo tarafından

These are going to be One Shot Fanfiction from my favorite Kpop Ships. They contain fluff, smut and harder th... Daha Fazla

Yumark ft. Jaeyong (NCT 127) *smut*
Rochan (sf9) *smut*
Nomin (NCT Dream) *smut*
Vkook/Taekook (BTS) *fluff*
Sope (BTS) *angst*
Hyunjin x fan (stray kids; genderneutral) *kinky*
Lisa x female fan (Blackpink) *fluff*
Namjin (BTS) *smut* *bdsm/kinky*
Hyunlix feat. Changbin (Stray Kids) *Drama*
Johnten (NCT) *smut* *kinky*
Jaeyong ft. Johnten (NCT 127) *smut* *kinky* *couplefight*
Luwoo (NCT) *fluff* *smut*
Woosan (ateez) *smut* *aftercare*
Vkook feat. Nammin (BTS) *smut* *fluff* *wolfs*
Taekwon (Vixx) *smut* *aftercare*
Vminkook (BTS) *smut*
YuMark (NCT) *fluff* *little space* *angst*
Minkey (Shinee) *fluff* *smut*
YuMarkWin (NCT) *angst* *smut* *fluff*
Chenji (NCT) *angst*
Chanlix (Stray Kids) *fluff* *smut*
Hyunlix (Stray Kids) *smut* *Hybrids*
YuMark (NCT) *smut* *fluff*

Minsung (Stray Kids) *fluff* *smut* *vampire*

1.1K 17 2
NicoBogosipeo tarafından

Tried out something here. Hope you guys like it. I like that ship a lot and thought this would be cute. Feel free to tell me what I did wrong. Enjoy.

Han sat down on his chair in class and waited for the lesson to start. He was an outsider in his class, most people hated him. Nevertheless, he was one of the strongest Vampires to exist in this world.

He was so strong, he could walk around in the sun, eat human food and control his nerd of blood unless he saw actual blood, then he would freak about about tasting it.

Not many people knew about his secret and those who knew left him ages ago, his parents, his old friends and his ex. It's creepy, living longer then all your friends and never grow old.

He never liked that but sadly he couldn't really change it. So now, he went to school again, it was the third time. He went to school to hope and to find friends, he was always quite lonely and school was almost the only place to find people 'his age'.

Sadly, Han was not the best in making friends so everytime he went back to school, he tried again and again.

This time, he was very lucky, a new boy came into his class. The teacher introduced him as Lee Know and made the boy sit next to Han.

"I'm Han, nice to meet you", the younger introduced himself. "Lee Know, pleasure", the other smiled and both boys concentraded on the lesson. It was bow or never for Han to make this boy his friend.

Once the others of the class get the chance to talk to Lee Know, Han will never have a chance like this again. "So ehm, do you maybe want me to show you around school later?", Han asked with a soft, polite smile. "Sure why not", the older smiled back.

Han blushed a bit and looked away. To be honest, he didn't really talk to people like this in many years, he was very nervous what if he screwed up?

After lesson, Han and Lee Know got up. "Hey Newby, come with us we are the cool kids here", another boy in the class shouted towards Lee Know. "Nah I'm fine thanks", Lee Know saud softly.

"Come on now you don't want to hang out with losers like him!", the boy shouted and two others pulled Lee Know with them out of the room.

Great, now he messed up again, Han sighted and made his way into the next classroom. He gave up on friendships about hundred years ago, it just wasn't for him. He sat down on his place and waited for the lesson to start.

Maths class was one of the most boring one for him he was always very good in it and since the topics didn't really change throughout the decades, he did the same thing for the third time now.

After the lesson finished, he stood up to go to the mensa for his food. He got a plate with noodles and made his way to the back to an empty table.

He sat down and started eating when suddenly, a boy sat down next to him. "This is the loser table you know that right?", he didn't even look up.

"Yeah I do but I wanted to eat with you", the familiar voice said and Han looked up just to see Lee Know smiling at him brightly. "What... what are you doing here? Are you supposed to sit with the cool kids?", Han asked confused.

The older just laughed and shook his head: "No I'm not following all their orders, I'm sorry for before you seem like a nice one, a bit misterious but nice. I hope it's ok to sit here"

Once again, Han blushed and nooded while looking at his plate. The two ate in silence before Lee Know spoke up again: "Can you maybe Show me around now?" Han nodded again, glad the other asked and both put away their plates.

On the way through the building, the two talked a bit about school and their private lives. He got to know about Lee Knows parents who left him when he was 10.

The boy grew up in orphanages and now lived with a family that didn't really care for him. Han pittied the other although he knew this kind of live good enough.

He himself told Lee Know that his parents died at a young age and that he grew up with his grandmother. Of course, Han did not tell Lee Know he was a Vampire that would destroy everything.

When they finished the Tour around the school, it was already late afternoon. "Thank you so much for the tour, I really enjoyed it, I guess I'll see you tomorrow.", Lee Know smiled softly when hugging the other.

"Of course, I enjoyed it too. To be honest, I never had friends here, everyone thinks I'm weird or something", Han faked a smile. "Now you have one", the older smiled softly. Han nodded shyly, he really hoped that was true, he wanted a friend so bad.

~ 3 months later ~

Han and Lee Know grew very close. The two always hung out together in and after school. On many days, Han would visit Lee Know or the two wemt to the cinema together.

Han never allowed the older to visit his appartment because it was made for him as a Vampire the other would freak out and probably run away if he saw the coffin and the blood conserves.

On this friday, the two friends met after school to watch the new Spiderman movie in the cinema. They laughed while buying the tickets and some snacks. They sat down and started watching the movie.

Suddenly, Lee Knows head came down onto Han's shoulder and the older cuddled close. Han's heart skipped a beat, he was not used to this kind of intimicy and got a bit scared of it.

He backed away a bit and gained a weird look from Lee Know: "Are you ok? Was it... strange?" He looked very worried. "It's just... I have a big secret and I don't know if I can really tell you and I'm a bit scared of it", Han admitted when looking away.

"Hey it's ok you don't have to tell me now but if you want to I can listen, I won't judge you", the older softly pushed Han's head up to lock eyes with him. He decided he could trust Lee Know enough to open up to him and closed his eyes for a moment.

When he opened them again, they shined in a bright neon blue and his Vampire teeth showed up on the sides of his lips. He got a bit scared of the other's reaction and looked down after not receiving anything.

"They look amazing Han", Lee Know softly pushed his face up with two fingers and looked into Han's eyes, "You are a Vampire right?" The younger nodded shyly.

"Can I kiss you Vampire?", Lee Know surprised Han a lot with saying that. The younger nodded shortly before feeling the others lips on his. He leaned into the kiss feeling the other's soft lips on his while his hands instinctively went to Lee Know's neck.

He felt a tongue brushing over his teeth and the chills went down his spine. When they part, Han blushed again and looked away. "You are really cute", Lee Know smiled and softly pulled the other into his arms.

They watched the rest of the movie like this and went outside together afterward. "Can I... come with you to your house?", the older asked a bit shy as well now.

"But... you would probably be scared... I don't live like you people...", Han admitted. "I don't care I want to get to know about your lifestyle", Lee Know said. Then, Han allowed him to come and they made their way to his appartment.

After they entered, Lee Know's breath almost stopped. He looked around the room, everything was black and dark, there was a coffin by a wall and lots of empty blood reserves.

"Wow", Lee Know admitted and Han looked away a bit. He was unsure, he didn't bring another person in here for ages.

After a few more minutes, the older got used to All the New impressions and wandered around. "Can I ask you something?", Lee Know looked at the other who nodded immediately.

"What would happen if you bit a human?", he continued. "That's... it would make both feel good, like being high I guess that's how you could describe it. Why'd you ask?", Han explained.

"Can you... bite me? I trust you a lot and want to be all yours", Lee Know admitted. After a bit of thinking, Han went to the other and softly bit his neck then started sucking in the blood.

The older immediately closed his eyes and felt the effect while falling into Han's arms, moaning slightly at the good feeling. The younger felt similar and gave himself to the lust.

After a bit of sucking, he licked over the wound and it magically closed. The two looked into each other's eyes and immediately started kissing sloppyly.

They were both high and lust took over their bodies as they made out. They striped each other down and started exploring each other.

Lee Know pushed the other against the wall and started going down his body before pushing Han's legs apart and entering him with his tongue.

The younger's moans filled the room and he pushed his ass closer to Lee Know's face. "Fuck me please~", he moaned out loudly before pulling the other up again.

His front was pressed against the wall when Lee Know slammed into him. The high moans and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the small appartment.

Soon, they both came close to their highs when Lee Know stopped. He turned the other around so they were facing each other again and reentered the younger.

"Fuck Lee Know", he whimered while laying his head onto the other's shoulder. "So tight so beautiful, my Vampire", Lee Know groaned deeply.

Han raised his head again, his eyes shining in the same neon blue as in the cinema and the closer he got the more intense the color got.

Lee Knows hands softly cupped the other's face, his moves got slower but stayed hard and he softly kissed Han: "Cum for me my little Vampire"

These words had an amazing effect on the younger, he bit down on Lee Know's shoulder, carefully in order not to start sucking and getting high again, while cumming hard.

Immediately after that, the older pulled out and cummed onto the Han's tummy. They both pannted hard before embracing each other tightly.

"Fuck you are so amazing", Lee Know bagged off a bit and looked at Han who's eyes slowly went back to normal as he calmed down. He immediately blushed and hid in the other's chest.

"This was the most amazing thing I ever had", Lee Know said while pulling Han up to kiss him softly. "Come on let's get some rest and talk tomorrow ok?", the older suggested when both calmed down.

Han nodded softly and went to clean up both before sitting down on the small couch he has in his appartment. Lee Know sat down next to him and pulled the younger in a soft hug.

"Sleep tight little vamp", Lee Know stated before falling asleep with the Vampire in his arms.

Well that's it. Love the cute nicknames at the end hope you do to.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

165K 2.6K 23
this is an old ass oneshot book that i wrote in 2020 so if you want to read it venture at your own risk💀💀 its definitely cringy and poorly written ...
27.8K 647 19
This book is a whole damn mess btw. Top Gguk Bottom Tae this book contains: -smut -fluff -angst (please do understand that english isnt my first l...
65.4K 699 30
Oneshots of our favs tomorrow x together cause I have so many plot ideas but can't make them into actual series.. anyways this contains Angst Fluff ...
17.3K 169 31
One shots, includes: Smut, angst, fluff, spicy and just random shit which idk what to lable as. Suggest me things if yall want, i put my comfort ship...