MANESKIN IMAGINES

By My_Dad_left_

Imagines of the amazing Måneskin members Lets be real we all wish we could date at least one of them This i... More

Hey loves
💙Ethan Torchio~To Tell You I Love You💙
🤍Preference 1: You get hurt🤍
🤍All Members- Fifth Member and the Youngest🤍
🤍Preference 2: Age Difference🤍
🤍Preference 3: Movies You Watch Together🤍
💗Emergency Room Love- Victoria DeAngelis 💗
🖤Just need a Harry Potter moment~Damiano David🖤
🖤Ocd-Damiano David🖤
🖤Fuck you David!- Damiano David🖤
💗"I cant keep kissing strangers and pretending theyre you!"~ Victoria DeAngelis💗
🖤"Im right here!"~Damiano David🖤
🖤The Big Day- Damiano David🖤
🖤Cigerettes and alchohol hcs~ Damiano David🖤
🤍Preference-Your on your period hcs🤍
Personal Update
🖤Nerves - Damiano David🖤
💗I do- Victoria DeAngelis💗
🖤Hes still around-Greys Anatomy x Maneskin🖤
Valentine- Damiano David
Valentines Day-Ethan Torchio

🖤Love me instead-Damiano David🖤

1.2K 18 80
By My_Dad_left_

Y/ns dress

Ethan,Damiano and thomas' outfits

Vics dress

Y/ns hair
———————————————————————

'Todays the day im marrying matthew' i thought to myself
After getting ready with my maid of honour victoria my other three best friends ,damiano ethan and thomas walked in since i was like their little sister they were obviosly emotional.

"I cant believe your doing this"damiano mumbles, hes never been fond of my partner says he cheats and thats hes using me for fame,with me being a band member  in måneskin.

"Damiano" ethan said in a warning tone and damiano was quite soon after.
"Ethan can i talk to you for a moment please?"I asked and everyone else left as we both sat on the bed in the hotel room were staying at for the wedding.

"What is it y/n" he asked
"Well yknow how my dad isnt hear today?"i looked at him as he waited for what i was to say next.
"I was wondering if youd give me away"i asked as he teared up.
"Of course i will,but why me?"
"Well ive known you the longest and youve always been on my side no matter what"i said and by the time id finished he was crying and we hugged each other.

Damianos pov

"I just dont like the guy"i said to vic and thomas as ethan and y/n spoke in the hotel room.
"That doesnt matter damiano all that matters is that y/n loves him"thomas said and my heart burned when he said y/n loves 'him' and not me.

I saw one of y/ns bridesmaid look around before walking down a corridoor.
"Be right back" i said and followed her not waiting for a responce from thom or vic.

"Babygirl,i told you i just need to marry y/n and divorce her,get her money and we can live in paradise"matthew said to her as she giggled flirtily and brushed his hair with her hands.
"Shes such a dumb bitch"y/ns bridesmaid,emma said

"Yeah and fucking ugly too,but shes got good money"he said back and it took every part of me not to beat him to a fucking pulp right then and there but i decided to expose him infront of everyone.

I went to matthews room to get his phone to get proof.

I saw his phone and got the password wrong twice so the hint popped up
'First five letters of the alphabet'
I typed 'abcde' and it worked,it fucking worked

"Dumb,dumb as hell"i muttered to myself.
I scrolled through messages from him and emma.
I saw things like
'I love you babygirl'
'Just wait till i break up with y/n'
As i scrolled i came across a nude he sent emma.
I bursted out laughing
"A fucking baby carrot"i chuckled to myself i spent ages screenshotting the messages so i could show them later.

I looked at the clock,shit the wedding started 40 minutes ago.

Y/ns pov

"Wheres damiano?"I asked as me ethan exited the room
"I dont know but the wedding starts soon"vic said as we walked to the ceremony.

As everyone sat down me and ethan were last to enter
"He left didnt he?"i asked ethan with tears in my eyes.
"Dont worry about it y/n, you look like a godess and deserve to be treated like one"ethan said as we linked arms and walked through down the aisle.

People stared at me like i was a princess and to be fair i feel like one.

We got to matthew and ethan said
"take care of her, she means so much to us"
As we held hands at the altar i looked at my maid of honour,vic, as she smiled at me and emma looked really bored and angry,why though.

"We are here today to witnes the joining of y/n m/n l/n and mathew perry smith"
The whole thing felt like a blur until about 40 minutes in the doors at the back burst open revealing a slightly out of breathe Damiano

"Y/n you cant marry him"he said as he reached us
"What?"i asked
"Just sit down you bastard were happy thats all that matters"Matthew snapped back as i was inbetween them.

"Hey priest do the the thing you say like if anyone has a lawful impediment against this"damiano says urgently.

"Um if theres anyone with a lawful impediment as to why these two should not be wedded then speak now or forever hold your peice"the priest said very confused as to what was happening.

"I sure as hell do!"damiano said while looking at matthew
"Damia please tell me whats going on"i plead while holding his fore arm to stop him from attacking matthew.

Damiano pulled out matthews phone and matts face fell
"This douchebag has been fucking your bridesmaid"he shouted with such anger

"Y/n listen to me this man is crazy you know you love me" matt said while holding my arms.
I read the messages and saw it all
"Get the hell of me"i said and walked to emma
"Have fun fucking each other"
I feel completely humiliated
"This girl is a fucking princess and she deserved better than you"damiano said

Me and damiano walked back down the aisle and matt grabbed my wrist.

"Your serious youll go be a whore for a sewer rat"he said and damiano bubbled with anger.
" id rather be his whore than your wife" i said,he grabbed both my wrists and i hissed in pain.
(a/n ill follow who ever knows the movie i took this quote from)

I remembered what ethan and thomas taught me to do if someone grabbed me and kicked matt straight in the dick and ran out with damiano holding hands and laughing with each other.

We ran down the stairs with the train of my dress following behind and when we got to the bottom we both kissed with such passion and love we had ignored for so long

"Still wanna be my whore?" He asked joking
I just replied with a kiss and damiano got down on one knee.

"I can treat you better y/n i know i can,let me show you" he said
"Will you be my wife?"he asked i nodded and picked me up and spun me around with his face nuzzled into my neck.

We heard cheering and looked at the entrance of the hotel we ran out of and saw ethan vic and thomas along with some of my other guests cheering while emma and matthew were getting cussed out by my other bridesmaid as ethan thom and vic ran down the steps and eventually we had a group hug with some of us crying with joy

Word count:1178
Hey lovelies this is a really long one but i hope you enjoyed it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 677 54
Abandoned and will never be finished. No longer responding to comments. I met her in November A story about a girl who learns to love. All thanks to...
11.3K 250 25
Fanfic about Thomas Raggi from Måneskin because I don't think he gets that much attention that he needs :) English is not my first language so feel f...
25K 297 13
Oneshots of the most amazing band in the world! Yeah you guessed it, Måneskin of course ;) Will contain: 🔥Smut I will mark the chapter if it contain...
3.2K 96 14
This is a love story about Damiano's sister and Thomas Raggi. Gabriella sees Thomas for the first time after meeting the band, and automatically catc...