The journey of our love (comp...

Door sonarana099

I love you, it's just a starting, what happens next? When the problems starts coming? When the thoughts dif... Meer

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Ch-5
Chapter-6
Ch-7
Ch-8
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
New story
Ch-19
Ch-20
Ch-21
Ch-22
Ch-23
Ch-24
Ch-25
Ch-26
Ch-27
Ch-28

Introduction

4.9K 162 22
Door sonarana099

Before this read " The journey in the train, its the continuation of that book...

I love you, it's just a starting, what happens next?

When the problems starts coming?

When the thoughts differ??

Do two people together able to save the meaning of those words or they apart away??

Do their loves fade away???

Join me in the journey of Sidharth Dutta and Sana Shergill's love life❤️ which includes a lot of problems, misunderstandings, issues.

This is the second part of the journey in the train.

Who didn't read The journey in the train, do read it before this.

Thank you and love you all...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

82.7K 11.8K 29
The love story of two different people falling in love with each other in the most unexpected circumstances, for knowing more about them, join me in...
85.2K 13K 55
What happens when Sidharth Shukla, a famous RJ, and Sana Mukherjee, a bengali girl, are forced to marry each other because of their families? He is a...
25.9K 1.4K 20
Its a beautiful story of our beloved sidnaaz. They met, became bffs and then fell in love This story is a mixture of few real incidents of my really...
31.8K 2.7K 60
In the college corridors, they crossed paths, and their hearts leaped in sync at first sight. Little did they know, she carried a baggage of her own...