Y/N Uchiha of the Leaf[HIATUS]

By Kilpice

So, dying sucks, but hey, I get a chance at reincarnation so that's awesome! But... I'm being reincarnated in... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER2
CHAPTER3
CHAPTER4
CHAPTER5
CHAPTER6
CHAPTER7
CHAPTER8

CHAPTER 1

1.8K 27 21
By Kilpice

Welcome to the Naruto World

The words were floating in front of me in what could only be considered to be a complete void.

"What?" At this point it was the only thing that I could manage to get past my lips in the shock of the situation I found myself in.

You have been chosen out of all the souls that passed at the moment of your death to be reincarnated into a special world . Lucky You!

That's when it figuratively hit me, I fucking DIED! It was official I hate drunk drivers even more than I previously did. I fumed for several moments in anger before a chilling dread filled me. "I fucking died," I said vocally after several moments. "Goddammit."

You will be given a randomly generated body based upon your choices in the character selection screen, shall we begin? Or will you continue to bitch about every little thing?

I frowned in response. "Fine," I sighed as I 'slumped'.

Shortly after a larger blue box appeared before me with a number of checkboxes and choices available.

First up is where you will be born, each location has an advantage and disadvantage to them, as well as limiting what options you have for which clan you are born to. Limit to one chosen perk for location of birth.

I hummed in response as I looked at the screen of choices before me and reached out to press the '?' that was sitting beside the entry labeled 'Ame no Kuni.

Ame no Kuni The country of Amegakure which is lead Hanzo the Salamander and Akatsuki, this country has been embroiled in a very long civil war.

Related Perks

* - Will be forced upon you

*Child Soldier - You were pressed into service as a child, leading you being forced to learn fast or die even faster, but in exchange you will be unable to properly understand anything but war and battle.

One with Water - Water has always surrounded you, as a result it has become a very part of your being, leading to you having a Natural Water Affinity, at the cost of never being able to develop of Fire Affinity.

Rain Child - You have always been a strange child, being able to sense people whenever it was raining, feeling more energetic when it was raining, as if the very rain itself was apart of you.

The list continued on with various choices before I closed the window.

Well... this would be interesting. I looked through the next couple of entries, dismissing them because... well... they were the filler countries until my eyes landed on the entry of Mizu no Kuni.

Mizu no Kuni, the country of Mizugakure where bloodline abilities are persecuted against and hunted to extinction by the Sandaime Mizukage, currently in a civil war.

Related Perks

* - Will be forced upon you

*Child Soldier - You were pressed into service as a child, leading you being forced to learn fast or die even faster, but in exchange you will be unable to properly understand anything but war and battle.

Lavaborn - Your clan has learned the secrets of one of the more destructive forces of nature, you were born with the ability to mix Fire and Earth together to make Lava. Lava Release Jutsu available, start with Natural Earth and Fire Chakra Affinity Perks.

A Bone to pick - You are a member of the now defunct Kaguya clan that attacked their own village to satiate their thirst for battle.

Ice Cold - You are a member of the nearly extinct Yuki clan, hunted and hiding you are helped by the fact that you are able to use your clan's Ice Release Jutsus. Ice Release available for use. You start with Natural Water and Wind Chakra Affinity Perks.

Boiling Water - It really shouldn't have surprised anyone that the clan that was gifted with the Boil Release resided in Mizu no Kuni, everyone will be nervous about getting into the water with you. Boil Release available. You start with Natural Water and Fire Chakra Affinity Perks

A Killer Personality - Your village is called the Bloody Mist for a reason, your past has been steeped in blood from even before you started at the Academy, killing people to survive is your legacy, but it will always make people nervous when dealing with you.

Fun with Swords! - Your village is very well known for it's Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, so much so that you wish to emulate them, but your zeal in imitating them has led to certain deficiencies.

Eventually I dismissed the screen, there were some tempting options in there, to be completely honest, but trying to survive the Civil War? FUCK THAT SHIT!

The next entry I selected was Kaminari no Kuni.

Kaminari no Kuni, Home of Kumogakure, one of the more militarized villages of the Great Five Nations, be ready for cold weather, falling hazards and rapping Jinchuriki's, you have been warned

Related Perks

* - Will be forced upon you

Stormy Skies - You were chosen in the Academy to learn a specific type of jutsu by the Raikage. Storm Release available.

To Swiftly Flee! - Your clan has always been fleet footed with their hidden technique, you have been no different, although for some reason people seem to think that you like to run from fights. Swift Release Available, people will have a tendency to taunt you.

Thunderstruck - Living in the land of lighting has given you a profound understanding of Lighting and Thunder, the constantly noise does hurt your hearing. Thunder Release available, hearing checks will all be at a disadvantage

Sagely Weapons - Not many receive the honor to learn how to use the artifacts of the Sage of Six Paths, but you have, and with it, came the attention of those with... Less than helpful means - Access to the Tools of the Sage of Six Paths, you will experience a constant stream of thieving and assassination attempts

Ride the Lighting! - The Sandaime Raikage made his name known when he went untouched by all save the Hachibi, many are hoping you can do the same when they start you training in his technique. - Start with Natural Lighting Affinity Perk, you will undergo intensive training in Lightning Release Chakra Mode, failure will result in permanent crippling injuries or death

Blinded by the Light! - With it's frequent storms and cloud cover, light is a commodity in Kumogakure, something your clan always had in excess thanks to you Hidden Jutsu. - Start with the Light Release Perk.

Well... tempting choices to be sure, especially the 'Ride the Lightning!' perk, but the permanent crippling injuries and death turned me off from it. Shaking my head I closed the screen and moved along the list before selecting Kaze no Kuni.

Kaze no Kuni, home of Sunagakure and dominated by a massive desert, the people are hardy and unfazed by the sandstorms that frequent the area.

Related Perks

* - Will be forced upon you

*Sandwalker - considering your village is in the middle of the desert, is it really any surprise that you are able to easily move through the desert? It would be stupid to live here otherwise! You have no movement penalties when moving through the desert and won't get lost amongst the sand, you also know where to find oases for water.

Scorching Winds - Your clan has always been a smaller one, but none can deny that their jutsu is frightening, especially in the desert where hot winds blow on a daily basis. Scorch Release available. Start with Natural Wind and Fire Affinity perks.

A Magnetic Personality - Being able to move particles of iron will definitely get people's attention, especially considering how strong the Sandaime Kazekage was. Magnetic Release(Iron) available. Additional attention to your career

How could a bolt of cloth hurt me? - It doesn't look impressive at first glance, but as with all ninja, appearances are deceiving as you can do a lot of things with some cloth and a bit of fuuinjutsu. Cloth Manipulation Technique available.

Not Dolls, PUPPETS! - Puppetry is a well respected tradition in Sunagakure, although some people are prone to tease you about it sometimes. Puppet Technique available, will often be taunted for playing with dolls

Yeah... not sure about Sunagakure to be honest, would be nice to try and give Gaara a friend, but... well... GAARA. So... next!

Tsuchi no Kuni, home of Iwagakure, a hard place to grow things, but somehow people survive in a place where stone rules.

Related Perks

* - Will be forced upon you

*Conscripted - Iwagakure has always been militant, and within the village, if you aren't useful, you're cannon fodder until proven otherwise - You are drafted into the Shinobi Corps unless choosing Merchantborn perk.

KABOOM! - Welp, explosions are awesome, and right at your fingertips, LITERALLY! - Explosion Release available, you have mouths in your hands

Made of Stone - Your body is as hard as the stone you live on, making very difficult to harm you, but it is also hard to feel subtle sensations. - Stone Body Release available, sense of touch is diminished.

Like a Mole! - You always felt more comfortable under the ground than above it, who knows what may come falling out of the sky! So much so, you pretty much are blind as a mole - Hiding like a Mole Jutsu available. Blind.

Dust is dangerous - Yup, you got the Sandaime Tsuchikage's attention, and with it Dust Release, but fuck up, and he will have your head - Dust Release available, but one mistake and you will die

Huh... well that's going to be a big hard nope! Iwa would be rough to work with already, let alone living there!

Hi no Kuni, home of Konohagakure. A fairly moderate nation when compared to others like Mizu no Kuni. While not a military powerhouse like others, they are arguably one of the strongest economically due to the sheer size of their territory.

Related Perks

* - Will be forced upon you

Jutsu Thieves- Member of the Uchiha Clan, and wielder of the Sharingan Bloodline. Capable of learning non-bloodline Jutsu

Eyes in the back - Member of the Hyuga Clan and wielder of the Byakugan bloodline. Gives the user the capability of 359 degrees of vision when active. Unlocks Hyuga skill/Jutsu tree, people will always wonder if you are peeping on them with your eyes.

Man's best friend - Dogs are awesome, who needs cats! At least you'll never be alone with your buddy at your side! Member of the Inuzuka Clan and user of Ninken. - You have a Ninken partner until they die,

FOR THE SWARM! - Bugs are dangerous creatures that many don't really think about, but you do, not surprising considering they live inside of you. Member of the Aburame Clan

Mindwalker - The mind is a fragile thing, and you call the minds of others your playground! Member of the Yamanaka Clan.

Troublesome - Member of the Nara Clan. People always see you as lazy, but your mental acuity is the best in the village, and your skills in the family's signature Shadow Possession Jutsu are nothing to sneeze at.

Big Eater - Some people have bigger appetites than most. As a member of the Akimichi clan, you have one of the biggest appetites in the village, and are sometimes called fat, but you certainly know how to throw your weight around. 

Uzumaki Descendant - While the clan was scattered, some made their way to Konoha and set their roots down there, hopefully some people will get the hint not to try anything with your ramen.

Clanless - You are civilian born, your parents, while successful merchants, have never learned how to use chakra, nor do you have a repertoire of exclusive techniques for you to learn, good luck buddy, unless you make very good clan friends, you're on you're own. - No Clan techniques of your own, more money to work with though!

I let out a sigh as I look through the assorted perks of Konohagakure, hell, it probably was the best place for me to start if I was being completely honest with myself, Naruto was there, and he freaking changes the world. Sasuke was there and he tries to rule it at one point.

Letting out a groan I look through the choices more carefully, considering my options before landing on the Uchiha clan one.

I Have a Question

YES?

Wont Itachi kill me if im a Uchiha?

No,You will live in the orphanage and since you would have no clue about whats going on in the  clan you will be spared.

Orphan Seriously?

YES

Since im gonna be an orphan if im an uchiha can i have the Mangekyo Sharingan fromstart after i reincarnate into the naruto world?

Yea sure

I then accepted the perk, a wave of something passing through me before a new screen showed up.

Congrats on belonging to the clan of Jutsu Thieves! - I roll my eyes at the message

What would you like your 2 Mangekyo Abilities to be?

I can choose what i want my mangekyo abilities to be?

YES

can i have more than 2?

Ugh....OK FINE When you can find a counter to your Blindness you can have 2 more Abilities.

How am i supposed to do that? I doubt I'll be related to one of the few people who have the Mangekyo

Find out yourself

Fine il take Kamui and Amaterasu as my first 2 and after i can counter my blindness give me kotoamatsukami and Tsukuyomi

DONE,You will also be able to combine Amaterasu with whatever you want so Basically like Kagutsuchi

Now, you start with SIX perks choose from the following choices, these may end up being temporary due to circumstances

Closing the screen a new one popped up with a varying degree of choices before me, ranging from chakra affinities, to specialization choices... okay... let's do this then...

[]Fangirl (Female Only) - You are a member of a Fangirl Horde. Your skills at stalking your target are second to none, but you give Kunoichi everywhere a bad name.

[]Angsty Avenger - Your family is dead, and now you're going to find and kill the one responsible, no matter what! 

[]No Jutsu - Your Chakra coils are damaged such that you cannot use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. However, you have trained your skills in Taijutsu to make up for this. - Unable to use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu,

[]Duck and Cover! - Sharp and pointy things have always fascinated you, and throwing weapons like kunai and shuriken have always felt at home in your hand - until they were thrown anyways, so it was no surprise when you grabbed up as many as you could.

[X]Prodigy!- You are a prodigy you pick up things very quickly compared to others.

[X]Feel the Burn! - Fire has always warmed people in the cold nights, chased predators away with its light, and burned your enemies to ash! You little pyro you, fire is your go to weapon of choice when it comes to dealing with your enemies. Start with Natural Fire Affinity

[]Make a Splash - Not much can stop a rushing tide of water, and no one complains about a source of freshwater, just make sure you don't drown yourself in your own technique!Start with Natural Water Affinity

[]Blow them Away - Even the greatest of mountains are laid low when it comes to the wind, You will blow people off their feet when you enter battle. Start with Natural Wind Affinity

[]Strength of the Earth - Being buried alive is a fate nobody wants, and you can impart that fear into your enemies! Just remember, you can't breath earth yourself! - Start with Natural Earth Affinity

[X]Shock and Awe - No one can miss your techniques on the field with the light and noise they generate, hopefully your enemies can keep their nervous systems intact when you're through with them! - Start with Natural Lightning Affinity,

[X]Illusion Master - Reality is an Illusion all of it's own, make your enemies question that with your Genjutsu skills and confound them all, but you better not get caught up close with people, you are frail after all!

[]Medic Nin - 'You don't FUCK with the white mage' you heal your friends and destroy your enemies' organs, now you just need to remember where you left your watch!

[X]Too Much Chakra - You possess Chakra reserves greater than most of your year. On the plus side, this means you can power up your Ninjutsu to devastating levels, and might be able to use Shadow Clones. However, you have always had Chakra control issues, and you tend to overpower your Genjutsu, meaning that illusions are practically worthless to you

[]Wait, who was that? - You've never really stood out from the crowd, your face blending in with others easily making your infiltration missions much easier.

[]Cool Guys don't look at Explosions - You have always felt the itch to use it ever since the first demonstration of an explosive tag, the urge to just blow your problems up with high powered explosives, hopefully your allies aren't nearby!

[X]Flicker - In your opinion speed is the greatest thing for a shinobi, and the Body Flicker Jutsu is the greatest ninjutsu ever created.

[]Attuned to Nature - You always felt a piece when amongst nature, it leaves you feeling at peace and calm. But as everyone knows, Mother Nature can be a real bitch to those who piss her off! - Starts Natural Senjutsu perk, but you have trouble living in 'civilized' areas

[]Prankster - Hey, it's training! Your skills with pranks earns you the ire of everyone you target either directly or inadvertently, but hey, it makes you good with stealth and trapmaking!

[]Pervert - You read the Icha Icha series, and do so openly.

[]Super Pervert - You aspire to be the next Jiraiya, and write your own Icha Icha books. Just be careful you don't get caught peeking on the Kunoichi at the Hot Springs!

[]Good with numbers - You've always been good with numbers, and money hasn't been much of an issue when you started taking control of it personally. - You can find bargains easier and are able to find good investments

[]Truthseeker - You've always hated lies and deceptions and pursued the truth no matter what the cost!

[]Knife to meet you! - Shinobi are good with knives, you've turned it into an art form, don't slip up and lose your fingers

[]With this sword of mine - You've always enjoyed the way the light dances off the edge of a sword, some even think you like it even more with the blood of your enemies coating it.

[]Sealmaster - Hey, they use Fuuinjutsu to seal Bijuu, would you really want to fuck with someone that has turned that art into an art of their own?

My nonexistent eyes began to ache as I looked through the choices, dear god there were so many of them! Shaking my head I finally selected my six Prodigy, Feel the Burn,Shock and Awe,Illusion Master,Too Much Chakra and Flicker. I wish I could rub my eyes right now... they nonexistently ached...

Thank you for completing the Character Creation! Now beginning reincarnation process,Now when you wake up after going to the Naruto World you will be 9yrs old and it will be one day after the Uchiha Massacre,You will have all the memories of what happened in these 9 years after you wake up.HAVE FUN!

"Wait... what?" I blinked before a flash of light blinded me and the next thing I knew I was staring up at a ceiling above me wondering what the fuck just happened?

--------------------------------------------------------------
EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 45 18
What would happen if the most knowledgeable and possibly psycopathic Naruto Fan was reincarnated into the world as the adopted brother of Itachi? Wel...
22.7K 742 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
44.4K 1.1K 13
Meet Forest, he is- sorry, used to be your normal teenager. But then he died and found himself in a new world. Lets see how he handles it shall we? (...
99.2K 1.7K 21
After the successful Sasuke Recovery mission, Naruto is treated even worse than before. Despite bringing the last Uchiha back, Naruto get's his chakr...