King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... More

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
4//Well, hello there
5//Your name
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
14//Bunny Trap
15//Loathing & Charms
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
29// The Ballroom END
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love

3.3K 181 68
By BunTeaHunter

It was quiet in the hallway, only the sounds of crickets echoed through as well as the padding of someone's feet going back and forth, anxiously gnawing their bottom lip. Finally coming to a stop, only to start stomping on the floor.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

A voice called out to the restless bunny, putting him to a halt from his thoughts. Seeing the familiar sharp eyes only calmed him marginally, but he appreciated them nonetheless.

"I know you'll stay worried even if I inform you of his Majesty's recovery" The koala approached him, reaching out to pat his head in an attempt to comfort him "But he is fine and you need to rest"

"You are right, hyung..."

Before the older could release a sigh of relief from his lips, Jungkook turned away and stood in front of the door, unmoving. Namjoon knew he's fighting a losing battle.

"I will stay worried, which means I won't be leaving until I see him"

Jungkook ignored the defeated sigh from his hyung and continues on waiting for any news of his King's well being. He is aware on how difficult he's being with how he refuses to sleep and relax, but in the end, the bunny is sure no sleep will consume him due to his overgrowing fear for the tiger.

Especially with so many questions running through his mind endlessly, all because of his King's sudden sacrifice for some hybrid like him.

Is Taehyung this protective for his men? Or is he only fulfilling his role as a King protecting his Consort? Are they companions? Friends? Or maybe just two hybrids, who finally found someone with the same ideas and minds?

Would one truly reach to a point to sacrifice themselves for another? Just like Thumper?

"You are thinking loudly again, little bunny"

"I just.. I don't understand, hyung" brows furrowed, confusion evident within his orbs. The Consort is in shambles, desperately wanting answers "Why- why would he-.. do that? For me?"

Namjoon has the answer, the only problem is, the bunny wouldn't accept it until the person in question says it with his own lips.

Instead, he went for something vague, yet open.

"Don't see yourself so lowly, Jungkook. You give far too less credit for yourself... you would've gotten your answer a long time ago"

A sting went through his heart, Jungkook cannot describe if it hurts or not, it was the feeling of hope. He refuses.. maybe even forbid it, all because he thinks of himself as undeserving.

In that moment, Jin walked out of the room.

The youngest did not hesitate to bombard the hamster with worried questions, only making the older chuckle.

"Rest easy, Jungkook. The shot wasn't fatal and only caused minor injuries.. we were lucky enough that the gazelle did not have the right strength and accuracy"

"Am I allowed to see him?"

"You're the Consort, Jeon Jungkook. Of course you're the top of the list his Majesty wishes to see"

With that out of his way, the bunny nodded and entered the room without looking back.

Hearing the door close with a click, the Treasurer slumped his body on the wall with a tired huff. Jin chuckled at this, now standing beside the poor koala.

"Quite a first few months as the Kingdom's Treasurer, Joon"

"At times, I think everything that has happened is a test on how far my sanity can reach, hyung"

"If it were one, you passed with flying colors!"

"Lately, I've been seeing lesser colors than usual"

The Councilor let out a squeaky laugh, pushing the other's shoulder playfully, making him join in. After all they've been through, laughter is truly their comfort and medicine, and most importantly.. each other.

Jin thinks himself to be blessed and lucky to meet such strong and kind-hearted hybrids, always there for the other and will still stay even if worse comes to worse.

He got luckier with meeting Namjoon, Jungkook and Soobin. His family became bigger and far better. Maybe in the distant future, he'll make one of his own one day.

The hamster watched the younger's smile grow, endearing dimples all shown to crash through his mind and heart, stealing all of his thoughts' seats. He shook his head, trying to stay in the present for now.

Will I become the luckiest hybrid?

"Let's go see the others, they must be worried sick, we should update them on his Majesty's recovery"

"Right, they might also start lining up here the same way Jungkook did"

"One stubborn hybrid is enough, let's not add anymore on the list"

They shared laughter once again before walking away from the King's hall. Jin glanced at the hybrid beside him, contemplating, before directing them to the front.

He can't answer his own question, but he can answer another. Jungkook truly is the luckiest of them all.

What he got... is mutual.

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

It had been days since the ballroom incident, days since Taehyung got shot, and today, he is now recovering well from his injuries. The tiger had been informed of the incident from the General, it didn't shock him on what his bunny did to the two royals and their men.

He mostly felt a sense of pride towards Jungkook. Although, the tiger almost choked on his medicine when Yoongi referred to the youngest as 'their Majesty' as if he's their Ruler as well, as if him and the bunny are...

Before he could dream and dwell longer with his thoughts, the door opened and hurried footsteps echoed through his ears.

Taehyung could not hide the delighted noise from leaving his throat, together with how his eyes shined at seeing the hybrid he dearly cares and adores. Without waiting for any words or actions from the other, the tiger reached out to them.

The hybrid made no move, giving a silent permission to the King. Once his hand made contact to their cheek, a relieving sigh left their lips. The tiger could only fondly stare as the other leaned into his touch, as if craving for him.

Just as much as he craves for them.

"My little hopper..."

"My King..."

Whispering to each other like they're the only ones in the world existing, seeing as talking being unneeded when they can hear each other's hearts just fine.

"How are you feeling? Does it still hurt? Should I change your bandages? Uncomfortable?"

An endeared giggle left the King's lips, making his bunny pout in offense at the sound. Although the latter did not want to admit just how desperately he wishes to hear the laughter on loop and never once get tired of it.

"Laughing at this worried wife, I see? Would it be better if I ignore your injured self and be somewhere where I am respected?"

"I apologize, my bunny" the older moved his hand to clasp on his precious one's, smile widens when he felt a small squeeze "Please stay for this lowly and undeserving King"

"You are lucky that I have a soft side, my King"

The older could only laugh more, Jungkook was a little surprised just how easy it is to make him laugh so freely. He remembered just how blank, closed and cautious his King was in their first few meetings together. All the bunny could think now is... happiness looks beautiful on him.

Sadly, the smile wasn't enough to keep his attention for long. Now they're directed to the bandaged shoulder, his feelings now replaced with guilt and sorrow at seeing the color red peek out from the white.

"You didn't answer my questions..." with feather-like touches, he glided his fingertips on the other's shoulder, eyes filled with sadness "At least give me one"

Taehyung stared at his bunny, silent at first, before finally opening his lips.

"My bandages are quite dirty now... would you mind changing them?"

"Of course... it's the least I could do"

He wanted to protest those words, deny everything the other says about himself. Why can't his Consort see just how much he has done for him? Giving him emotions and feelings he never once felt so strongly before.

Maybe, just maybe, words are what Jungkook needed. Actions matter the same, but if one is so blind of love and adoration, Taehyung will make him open his ears instead.

Words are hard for him, but he would do anything to make his bunny understand that he deserves everything good in this world.

"You are almost fully healed, my King" a relieved sigh left the younger's lips, almost smiling at this "Only a day or two would be enough and you are free to roam again with no discomfort"

"Little hopper..."

"You are allowed to do some exercises to not make your arm paralyzed due to the lack of movements. I will suggest Jin hyung of this"

A strained smile is what he received, seeming to ignore his calling, making the older worried. The tiger knows what's going through his Consort's head, knows that the other is desperate to speak up, but too afraid of the results.

Little trembles of the bunny's fingertips as he changes his bandages did not go unnoticed from the King's eagle eyes, although, the latter never stops staring and keeping attentive anything Jungkook does.

His eyes will always be on him.

"My bunny..."

"It seems that this shoulder of yours truly have gone through a lot, made me remember our first meeting, how funny"

"Jungkook.. please"

He sees the younger finally slump over, finally giving in, now stares back at him with glistening eyes. Taehyung may have been shot by an arrow through his shoulder, but that look on his bunny felt like he got shot through the heart.

It was more painful than his actual injury.

Jungkook rest his hands on the sheets, grip tightening the more he lets his thoughts overwhelm his mind. Unable to consume everything, he breaks down, his voice cracking.

"W-Wh... why? Just- just w-why? Tell m-me... I-I.. I don't un-understand"

"What, my bunny?" the older's hand engulfed his own, like a warm blanket giving all the comfort needed to take you away from the harsh cold winter "Tell me.. tell your hyung what is bothering you and hyung will try his best to give you everything"

The words he said, the name he addressed, everything... he felt that he is in his safe place. Kim Taehyung is his safe place. No harm will touch his body, no harsh words would enter his mind, only euphoria, his utopia.

"How could- why would you d-do that? S-Sacrificing yourself? Why.. why me..?"

"Jungkook..."

The older's hand brushed away the falling tears of the other, before Taehyung could retract them away, his bunny held on. Endearment present in his eyes as he watches him rest his cheek softly on his open palm, seeking comfort.

"My King, what benefit do you get from keeping a bunny like me?"

He heard this question before, the first time was playfulness hiding behind anxiety and confusion. Now, it was anticipation, hope and longing.

Jungkook hid nothing, he chose to stay out in the open with his emotions. For once in his life... he lets himself be vulnerable, showing his back willingly, no more fear... only trust. Presenting himself raw and fragile to the older, complete submission.

And the tiger will make sure he will never regret choosing him.

"My Bunny, it's more on you benefiting from me..." puzzlement met his determined one, he caressed the younger's cheek "I know you were content in your previous life style, but I also know how you desperately want change it"

"What do you mean?"

"You're okay with being the one who is protecting, but... you long to be protected"

Jungkook's breath hitched, and the older continued on.

"You chose the path of Thumper, fully aware of the consequences, as well as the task. May I remind you... just because you willingly took this role, doesn't mean you are not allowed to be tired"

"But.. I.. I did this to myself... I c-can't just.."

"You are a protector to every hybrid... but who is yours, Jungkook?" Taehyung used his free hand to grip onto his bunny's trembling ones "Have you not realized? The action I've done to save you... you've done the same thing, but multiple times?"

Shaking eyes stared at his bleeding shoulder, letting the younger see his injured state, to visualize the same thing in his own eyes.

Jungkook staggered back, a moment of epiphany.

Is this how Soobin felt? Joon hyung?

Just the mere sight of his King's shoulder makes his throat tremble and his heart pounding painfully. What's worse, is that he had far worse injuries than this, some even closer to death.

He finally sees their perspectives, and just how much it hurts inside seeing someone they hold dear in pain.

"Little hopper... I want you to listen to me very carefully"

Jungkook nodded, sniffing.

"I am not forbidding you to be Thumper, I will still let you go freely and protect the hybrids in need... only if you swear to me that you stop letting yourself get hurt"

"Never... n-never again.. I'm- I'm so-"

"Don't apologize, just promise me.."

The tiger lets himself break into a smile when the younger nodded vigorously with determined eyes.

Sighing fondly, he reached out to grab a hold on his bunny's nape, the latter letting him as usual. Taehyung dragged him closer, their breaths mixing with each other, before making both their foreheads kiss. Jungkook close to tearing up after hearing his loving whispers.

"Let me be the one for you..."

Eyes now closed, wanting to memorize the other's warmth and close presence. A comforting silence mixed with understanding and trust.

Predator and Prey. How unusual, yet so beautiful.

"Jungkook... you have so many sorrows on your shoulders..." he tucked the younger's fallen hair behind his ears, whispering softly "Won't you give me a few?"

The bunny always felt undeserving of everything good that happens to him, especially meeting Taehyung.

Undeserving... yet, so lucky.

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

There was a knock on the door, Jungkook was in the middle of feeding his King due to the other complaining how uncomfortable he felt whenever he moves his arm. The bunny didn't believe him the slightest, but complied as his Consort.

The knocking soon becomes aggressive, clearly the other side is demanding to be let in, yet still tries to be polite by not barging through.

Once the bunny opened the door, a body crashed into him, the impact took his breath away. Fortunately he managed to take his balance and did not fall to the ground with the now wailing hybrid.

Taehyung sighed.

"Beomgyu, what is this display you are showing? Already broke a rule as Prince of this Kingdom, behave yourself"

Hiccups stopped and the bear raised his head towards his hyung, he was quiet at first, until he went back to wailing out loud and run to his brother.

"Hyuuuuung!!!"

With a clicked tongue, the tiger still opened his arms for his little one to jump into and wet his poor shoulders with tears. The prince babbled on his worries and bombarded the older with questions about his injury.

He patted the crying hybrid on the back while he answers all of his questions calmly, Jungkook watched the scene fondly before he, too, was engulfed in a hug.

"Hyung..."

"Ah, Soobinie!" Jungkook happily circles his arm around the younger's neck, patting his head while the other rests his chin on his shoulder "Have you eaten yet? Your hyung made some Dakjuk, I'm sure there's enough for you little ones"

"It's alright, hyungie. Jin hyung fed us before we were escorted here to meet you and Taehyung hyung"

"Escorted?"

The bunny glanced at the door to see a very grumpy black cat, his tail swishing in annoyance of being forced to babysit the young ones. Jungkook giggled before making his way to the older and bump their heads together as a silent greeting, the latter could only mutter.

"His Royal Highness wouldn't stop whining these past few days until he sees his brother. Jin got fed up by his constant cries and ordered me to go... with a promise to keep my Jimin away by cuddling him"

"That's Jin hyung for you... but how come you kept Gyu away from visiting?"

"Did you not see the mad bear pounce on his Majesty without a single thought of his recovery? He'll just make it worse"

Yoongi wasn't exactly quiet with his words, especially the last part. Beomgyu wailed louder, but more towards on the black cat, looking a bit offended.

"What? I'm only telling the truth, little brat!"

"Be nicer! I'm a Prince, hyungie!"

"Not the way you're acting you're not!"

As a Royal Highness, Beomgyu stick his tongue out to the General in a princely manner. At that moment, someone was close to hitting a child, but that could be anyone's guess.

"Enough, you two" Jungkook huffed at their behaviour, although he did not like to admit he wanted to join in on the fun, he decided to be a responsible adult for now "You came here to visit the King, not play around and throw raspberries"

"His Majesty is right, your Royal Highness. Stop being a small imp and listen to me"

Both the King and Consort choked on air at hearing the title. At first, the younger was not affected by it due to being in the heat of the moment and brushed it off.

Plus it was only him and the King's men, he's a bit flustered when the tiger is in the same room as them.

"You- you may stop calling me by that title, hyung. Your Majesty is now present and healthy.. such title could only be reserved for him"

Yoongi stared for a bit.

"But you can be one if you want... just ask"

Conflict was present in the bunny's eyes and seeing this, Taehyung stepped in, despite the dulling ache in his chest on what could those orbs possibly mean.

"That is enough, hyung. If he doesn't wish to be one then we will let it be"

"If I may ask you, my King" Jungkook turned to the bed where the tiger rested, glanced at his side before speaking "If I wish for something... would you consider it? Even if it does not involve me?"

"If it's a wish from you, then I may grant it as much as I can, little hopper"

"...Must Beomgyu take the heir to the throne?"

Said hybrid snapped his head to the older bunny, shocked pupils stared at determined ones. Nervously, he slowly glanced at his brother, who's holding an unreadable look.

Even if he wasn't prepared for this topic to be put back into light, his heart pounded in anticipation

"Why do you ask?"

"I want to know if he has the freedom to choose his life. There are times where I worry for the little bear cub"

"It is factual that he is next in line for the throne, however... freedom to choose?"

It seems the two brothers lacked understanding to one another. Indeed, they love each other dearly no doubt, but it wasn't enough to just simply read what the other's thinking.

Communication is key after all.

The same situation happened between Jungkook and Soobin, both did not share each other's stories and concerns. The younger one wanting Thumper gone while the older turned a blind eye at his own well-being.

"Little brother... is there something you are hesitant to discuss with me?"

Words clogged his throat, seeming to be unable to speak his heart to his hyung. He waited for long to finally tell him the truth about his feelings as King, but he still chose to be muted.

Luckily, a hybrid understood him.

"It is best that this topic would be in a more private setting" the older bunny suggested, making Beomgyu let out a relieved sigh "Once you are fully recovered, my King. Be sure you and Gyu have the needed talk regarding this"

The tiger nodded at this and reached out give his little one's hand a squeeze, reassuring him that whatever he'll say, support is guaranteed.

Before the bear could reciprocate the gesture, his eyes directed themselves on his wrist. There, peeking out, it was all bandaged up and hint of blood still evident through.

"Hyung.. your wrist? What happened?"

Taehyung's breath hitched while Yoongi's body stiffened. The bunny tilted his head and immediately walked to his King's side to inspect the wound closer.

Soft hands took hold of his arm and the older wanted to rip it away from their grasps, but Jungkook was stronger and... he can never deny his Consort's touch as much as he wants to. So he lets him see the damage with a defeated sigh.

Gently as ever, his bandage unrolled and removed by his precious one. A shocked gasp left the trio's lips when they finally see it.

"A.. a bite mark?"

Taehyung has a lot of explaining to do, he could only count his luck for good results.

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

The white tiger fiddled with his fingers, it was only the two of them left in the room after he ordered the General to escort the young ones away and lock the door after. He didn't want anyone to disturb his explanation or else he might not be courageous the next time.

"What happened to you, my King? Did another hybrid do this?" Jungkook worries as he applies some herbs on his bitten wrist "This wound seemed to have occurred before the Ballroom party..."

"I bit it"

Bunny ears snapped up in alert and shock at this, not believing it at first, but his ears can never deceive him. He can't think of any valid reasons as to why his King done such a thing to himself.

"Remember the day we met, little hopper? Back in the forest?"

"... are you stalling...?"

A small chuckle left the tiger's pretty lips.

"It's a part of the reason... it's how everything started"

"Started?"

Taehyung couldn't handle it, especially when those beautiful dark orbs stare so closely to his face. In a not so Kingly manner, he covered his face with his hand shyly, not wanting his bunny to see his flustered face.

He wanted desperately to melt into a puddle and disappear through the cracks on the floor, never to be seen again. Feeling his heart pounding so rapidly it might explode and the older honestly wouldn't mind it.

As long as the younger couldn't see his embarrassment.

"R-Re-... Remember when I.. first s-scented yo-you?"

Jungkook couldn't hide his wonderment in his eyes as he watches his King, for once, stumble his words and look absolutely flustered. It was endearing.

However, when he registered the words he said, he looked down with his cheeks tinted in cherry red. Without looking up, he nodded with a hum.

It was silent at first, quite a funny sight seeing both hybrids equally shy and have matching red faces, unable to think or know what to say. The older of the two decided to be brave and continue on with their conversation.

For the both of them.

"It- It wasn't back here in my room, it was back in the forest"

"Huh? Y-You... you scented me.. e-ever since our first meeting?"

Now both his hands covering his reddening face, now coming down to his neck before confirming his bunny's question with a murmured 'yes.'

"But... but- we-we... we just m-met? I.. I wasn't even y-your Consort that t-time"

"I scented you not because you are my Consort now, even back here in my room"

"Then.. what exactly... is the reason?"

The King regrets telling Yoongi to lock the door because he wishes for any hybrid to barge in and cut his explanation off. Sadly, he needed this push, he needed to let it all out and make his bunny finally know everything he's been feeling.

With a loud groan, Taehyung curled in on himself and used his blanket to cover his face. He answered quietly, but it was muffled due to his coverage, the younger leaned trying to catch it.

"Would you please repeat that, my King?"

Again, it was muffled.

"At least remove your blanket, so I could hear you properly"

His request was complied, but the tiger still covered his lips with the blanket, words muffled still.

"Taehyung..."

He sees his King take a deep breath, as if readying himself to dive deep into an ocean filled with sharks, before ripping the blanket off him and look at him in the eye, still having the color red around his face.

"It was love at first sight"

.... what?

The room was silent save it for two hearts now pounding loudly and ringing both of their ears as they stare at each other, unmoving.

It felt like years, but it was merely a minute for Jungkook's whole body to puff in red and steaming. Quickly, he snapped his body away from the tiger, trying to calm himself down. He can't bring himself to face the tiger or else, his heart would leave his throat.

"... Jungkook?"

"G-Give.. just- just give m-me-.. a minute"

Unfortunately for him, his reaction encouraged the tiger to push forward, hope embraced his body. He went on his side and slowly reaches out his hand to connect it to the younger's back.

Which results in him getting a cute startled squeak.

"I couldn't control my body after seeing you, my animal instincts screamed at me to scent you..." he rests his head back on his pillow as he gazed longingly at his bunny, who still refuses to face him "Your beauty is so breathtaking that I forgotten the pain on my shoulder due to how stunned I was and thinking just how a hybrid this beautiful could exist"

Thump! Thump! Thump!

"Starting from then, every single day we see each other, it gave me more reasons just how easily lovable you are... as if you are born to be loved"

Unconsciously, Taehyung drew circles on the other's back with his index finger, going all over his muscles and pretty dimples. If the other shivered by his touch, the tiger ignored it.

"The Gods must've took their time creating such courageous, kind-hearted, selfless hybrid that even I... chose to be selfish"

"S-Selfish?"

"I want you..."

The King buried his head onto the cushion and tightly closed his eyes, as if surpassing his emotions. His hand now balled into a fist as his pulls it close to his body

"I want you so badly that I almost became shameful.."

When Jungkook felt his tiger's touch disappear, he finally turned his head slowly to see him looking struggled, the younger almost forgotten his flustered state to worry about the other he holds dear.

"You have me all wrapped up in your finger, my bunny" Taehyung huffed out a smile and opened an eye to stare directly at those pretty eyes "I trust you with my heart.. fully commit myself to you because.."

..I love you so much...

Last words were said unspoken, yet the bunny still heard them loud and clear. He didn't know what to respond to such a beautiful confession, it was raw and open, full of vulnerability the King willingly showed to him.

Before he could answer him, he sees the other raise their bandaged wrist, putting it in their field of vision.

"This bite mark... was the shame I prevented"

"Sh- Shame? How.. how do y-you call it shameful? Y-Yourself shameful?"

"The day I properly scented you with your consent"

Even if Jungkook didn't want to, he cannot help the blush that crossed his cheeks when remembering that scene. It was their first time properly touching each other... scenting.

"It was after it happened. When I saw you beside me sleeping so soundly with my marks all over your neck... I almost lost control"

"Lost control?" The younger's breath hitched once he put all the pieces of the puzzle as he stared at his King with shocked eyes "Y-You.. You almost-... you were a-about to.."

Taehyung nodded, clearly ashamed.

"I couldn't handle doing such a thing without asking you... without your consent.. it is disrespectful and inhumane if I did"

"So.. instead.. you bit your wrist"

Jungkook remembered studying mates with the Councilor to be more knowledgeable on how things operate, together with charms and others that involved law. If he remembers correctly, the need to bite is one thing, but preventing is another.

More damaging to the biter, making him almost stagger on his seat.

"But if you bit yourself... declining your instincts..."

"Yoongi hyung scolded me for it.. my mental state would slowly damage if I.. continue to contain it"

"Knowing just how damaging it was, yet you..."

The tiger's lips slowly formed to a loving smile. His eyes were shining as he stares at Jungkook's face, all you can read is love and loyalty.

"I see you as my potential mate, Jungkook... and I want to give you a proper proposal, wait for your acceptance before anything else"

Such need to bite could only mean seeing the hybrid as their mate, yet Taehyung almost lost control, meaning it's much more than seeing a potential mate. To him, Jungkook is his mate in this lifetime. His other half.

And he felt lucky, so blessed that they found each other.

Filled with euphoric love and determination, the bunny was not afraid at his next action. Words may not be enough to show just how mutual their thoughts and hearts are, so actions are his way to convey them.

"Jungkook?"

The tiger almost gasped when arms wrapped around his neck and a body flopped on top of him. His own hands were ready to reciprocate his bunny's embrace until he felt it. A sharp sting on his neck.

He wanted to hiss at the pain, but too stunned to let out a noise as he registered what exactly is happening.

Jungkook is biting him.

A mate mark. The tiger puts his hand on the younger's nape, encouraging him to bite harder, to permanently leave a scar. He couldn't help his body from shaking, together with tears falling down his cheeks as he lets his body go pliant in his bunny's hold.

All his mind could think of three words, repeating them non-stop.

Jungkook. Mate. Jungkook. Mate. Jungkook. Mate. Jungkook. Mate. Jungkook. Mate.

And lastly,

Mine...

He felt the other now lapping his mate mark with his tongue, before raising his body to stare down at his beloved mate. The smile now evident on both their faces, but it seems the bite wasn't Jungkook's only action to convey his feelings.

Taehyung froze once he felt it.

The younger's lips on his. His soft cherry lips moving and pushing themselves on his own stilled ones.

He gasped once his bunny's tongue licked his bottom lip, giving him a chance to push through to kiss him further. With trembling fingers, he gripped on the other's forearms and groaned when their tongues lapped together.

It seemed Jungkook couldn't get enough of him and gripped the back of his hair to tilt the tiger's head upward to further deepen their kiss, trying his best to tell him the words through his actions.

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you..

And as without a doubt, Taehyung completely understood him.

Breathing became difficult for both of them, to which they found annoying, desperately craving for each other that they wish this lasts forever.

Sadly, they had to separate.

"T-.. huff Tae- Taehyung... huff"

Jungkook called out, panting heavily and despite their intense make-out session, his hand rubbed gently on his lover's mate mark. His dark orbs are filled with adoration, and something more.

"Mate.. huff finish it... finish the process"

The older watched him with nothing, but pure love and want as the bunny straddled his body.

"Mine.. my mate... huff"

Warm hands cupped his face, their foreheads leaned on each other. Jungkook glided his thumbs on his beloved's cheeks with a soft smile before whispering.

"Become truly mine, bite me... mate me"

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

I don't think I should tell you on what's to come on the next chapter. I will be sure to put warning tags as usual, but just now the start of the chapter is the start of the steam.

Please be gentle with me in the next one because I have no experience in writing smut, it's my first time. I will try my best to write it well and... steamy, but do please keep in mind of it being my first smut writing 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...