King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

Autorstwa BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... Więcej

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
4//Well, hello there
5//Your name
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
14//Bunny Trap
15//Loathing & Charms
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

29// The Ballroom END

2.1K 163 76
Autorstwa BunTeaHunter

The King's men all froze in shock, now lowering their weapons, unable to think of a way to divert the situation. They could only watch with wide eyes as their Majesty clung onto his true wife in his arms.

A series of whispers surrounded them.

All the other of Taehyung's men who were not present at the scene are now standing close, bewildered at what they are witnessing.

Of all their years being by the white tiger's side and serving him, they have never seen him lose his composure. Taehyung was patient, even with being in front of the rudest and egotistical hybrid in the world, his blank eyes never cease.

Yet here he is, baring his teeth and growling with an intense fire igniting in his orbs. All because someone wanted a certain pretty bunny.

"What did you just say..?"

Disgust was seen in the North King's eyes, staring at how the white tiger held onto the bunny in an embrace so gentle and protective, it showed how he truly felt towards the so called prey.

"You.. a predator.. together with a prey..?"

Once the words registered, the tiger was snapped away from his blinded rage and is replaced with sheer horror. His grip tightened around the hybrid, who now became his life.

He had broken his promise to Jungkook, to wait for him to announce their roles, to be comfortable enough to tell the world.

The thought of losing his bunny's trust and the possibility of him being hated by this precious one makes his stomach ready to throw up and his heart scream in agony until its voice breaks. Without him realizing, his hands were trembling, unknowing what to do to save everything.

"Hey..."

Suddenly, a soft whisper entered through, easily engulfing his jumbling mind into its warmth. Gentle hands caressed his own trembling ones, easing his pain, his fear.

Taehyung wasn't aware just how heavy his breathing was, until he felt one of those hands reach out and lands on top of his chest.

"I'm here.. I'm here..." just the sound of his voice made the tiger halt, his system slowly functioning back to its normal state "It's okay.. you're okay, my King"

If he could, he would've melt into a puddle, or turn into a blanket to cover every inch of his bunny's body, either to give him warmth or to protect and hide him away from this cruel world.

Then, the same hands raised themselves to rest on both the sides of his face, thumbs guiding around his cheeks. The action fully relaxed his entire body, letting it slump against the other's, vulnerable.

"Look at me, Taehyung..."

He sees Jungkook turn to face him, hands still holding on, as if he knows the other will break once they're removed.

Taehyung didn't even realize how close his tears were about to fall as he stared down at his beautiful dark orbs, shining with comfort and.. something more. He sees him smile, clear reassurance and trust, it gave air to his lungs and finally breathed.

"Good.. that's my tiger.."

Those words could already make his heart beat quickening, but what made it almost explode is what came next.

On his cheek, there were lips.

A soft peck on his skin, for something so gentle it left a burn. Taehyung was frozen, unable to think, but what stayed in his mind is how desperately he wants those lips back on him again, maybe in a more specific spot.

After that, he sees him turn his back, now facing to the crowd.. especially the two predators. His once kind eyes turned to sour, only anger and hatred is present within.

"It is true... I am not the Counselor's wife"

Slowly, he took out the charm his King gave to him, showing who he belongs to.

The reveal released a series of gasps, followed by hushed voices, but everyone already knows what exactly is in their minds. Having understanding on what type of charms meant in Taehyung's Kingdom is like a Golden rule many must know, even if you're an outsider. Seeing the charm could only mean one thing and one thing only.

A bunny hybrid is Kim Taehyung's Consort.

"Ridiculous!!!"

"Says the ones who treats and takes preys as pleasure tools, why be mad to a married one?"

Jungkook quirked a brow at the now growling North royals. It is to be expected that even merely having a hamster like Jin be under the role of Councilor makes their blood boil, imagine the weakest and most fragile prey of all having the role as Consort. A bunny.

Councilor may be the right-hand man of the King and deemed as the 2nd with utmost power over the Kingdom. However, one should never forget the Consort, who is the closest to a more powerful role once done right.

"Oh.. I see" the bunny smirked mischievously, a devious glint in his eyes as he provokes them "Mad at the thought of a prey such as myself to possibly.... have power? Or maybe... one that can even overpower you?"

It hit right where he want it and now the lion king bare his fangs at the bunny.

".. a weak bunny.. should never run a Kingdom!!!" The North King's face darkened, glowering even more, clearly wanting to shred Jungkook into pieces with no mercy "No prey should ever be in a Kingdom!!!"

"Just because we are at the bottom of the food chain?! You predators are too prideful and in need to be kicked out of your high platform!"

The bunny growled back at him, he felt his King's hand take hold of his own, not wanting him to step in closer range of the other's claws and teeth.

It was a sight to behold, especially to those who are royal, it is clear that only Taehyung's Kingdom have such strong and courageous preys due to his encouragement to push them through, as well as putting them in powerful positions.

So seeing a small bunny look at a giant lion in the eye with no fear seen behind his dark ferocious orbs. It's one that needs to be put in the history books.

"Don't think so high and mighty just because you are what? King of the jungle? You are not living in the past, old lion!"

"It is tradition that-"

Jungkook huffed out a laugh, but it wasn't because what they said was funny, it was more on disbelief on what his ears are hearing.

"Tradition? We shouldn't leash ourselves on old rules! Especially when it did nothing good back then, and it certainly will not do anything now!" The bunny raised an accusing finger onto the other, no hint of respect or courtesy given as he growled "And I know you're only using it as an excuse to be a discriminative power-hungry piece of shit!"

"That's enough out of you, prey!"

"You have no control over me, predator"

Suddenly, his shiver was back, the danger he once felt back at the buffet returned. What made Jungkook feel a cold dread is that it didn't came from the two royals in front of him and this sense was a different type of danger.

It's as if his burrow has been found and he must protect whatever's in it.

"HYUNG!"

Soobin..

Horror-filled eyes snapped towards the voice of one of his most important hybrids, his ears trembling as they try their best to pick up where exactly his brother is located.

Soon the crowd parted, attempting to see and show where exactly the bunny was.

Jungkook's throat clogged and his breath went uneven as he sees him. His sweet little brother in the clutches of Mireu, who he failed to notice the prince's presence gone as he was too busy with the King.

It seemed to apply with the others as well.

"No control you say? How about now, little prey?"

Ringing sounds is all his ears could pick up on, the older bunny was unable to hear what the lion king said. Eyes are shaking in terror at the claws close to digging into his brother's fragile neck that he was also unable to see an arrow coming towards him.

Then.. there was blood.

A body slumped on top of Jungkook and he instinctively held onto it. Shock turned to realization and now utter horror.

Taehyung took the shot for him.

Jungkook screamed.

All the hybrids scrambled and shouted in fear after seeing splotches of red all over the floor. The thought of the next attack being on them made the royals a mess and started running all over the ballroom to find safety.

"YOUR MAJESTY!"

The King's men crowded around their fallen Ruler with Jin barging in to check his wounds for any severe injuries. Luckily, it was around the shoulder area and not life-threatening.

Being the Councilor, he automatically took control over the situation and screamed out his orders onto his fellow companions.

"Taehyun, protect the Prince and hide him away! Joon and I will bring his Majesty to the secret room to be treated!" He turned towards the others, hands now supporting the tiger together with Namjoon "Hyuka, you must calm the guests while Yeonjun protects them and lead them somewhere safe as well!"

Jungkook watched as the two were ready to run away with his King. Before he could ask the oldest what to do about his brother, Hoseok walked in front of him.

"It is your word now, Jungkook..."

The squirrel then took out a weapon from one of his hidden pockets and placed it on top of the open palms of the younger. Seeing it made the bunny's breath hitched at the familiar glint it reflected through his eyes.

It was his signature dagger.

Raising his head, he stares as his King gets taken away and as for others, the North bastards were nowhere to be seen together with his brother.

He clutched onto the sharp weapon tightly, a dark menacing look took over his face. His eyes bore onto the squirrel, holding the same gaze as his.

"Find the North king and tie him up for me, if he resists... do whatever methods you please to make sure he obeys"

Hoseok smiled and it was daunting.. horrifying even. A smile should give comfort and reassurance, this one is the complete opposite, it was dangerous and dark.

Without a word, he bowed to Jungkook before disappearing into the crowd to do as he told.

The bunny then turned towards the three.

The General, the Marshal and the Spy Master.

His eyes stayed indifferent as he sees them now kneeling down in one knee with their heads bowed and hand on their chest, all ready to listen to his orders.

"As the King's Consort, I order you all to find every single one of the North Kingdom's men here and I give you permission..." he rests the blade of his dagger onto his other palm and continued with a monotone voice ".. to kill every single one of them with no mercy"

He raised his dagger and strikes down onto the front of his dress, tearing off the long garments to free his legs before mumbling dangerously.

"I'll go after his Royal Highness"

"As you wish... your Majesty"

With a nod, they all disappeared into the crowd.

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Are the sounds of footsteps stomping on the marbled floor, sprinting into the hallway and lets their dress flow through the momentum. This one is alone, but they are chasing after 3 hybrids.

They can hear screamimg on the fast runner, and this one is a persistent fellow. Their legs were made to run in ridiculous speed for something considered as the bottom of the food chain.

No one should underestimate the 'weaker' groups.

The duo couldn't continue the chase any longer and are in need to rest, it was deem impossible to outrun the runner when it seems like the latter still has lots of energy store in their system. However the energy is more on the killing intent than the actual chase.

As soon as they stopped to focus on catching their breath, someone landed a few feet away from them.

THUMP!

A bunny in a dress, but he was far from looking delicate and soft.

His fabric torn and ripped, barefeet on sight and make-up all ruined. What strike them the most is all the blood he's covered in.

All over his hands, his dress and his face.

However, the bunny cared nothing and only a blank stare is present on his pretty face. His entire appearance is what can be called a contrast art.

Seeing such an image from something that should be fragile and dainty give an aura of danger and killing intent puts a shiver down their spine. His orbs are like a black hole, dark and unknowing what exactly is inside.

Then, Jungkook stepped forward, the hybrids flinched back at the movement. Realizing his actions towards the prey, Mireu put his foot down and growled at the foreboding bunny.

"Don't think you're so courageous to face a predator!"

The lion's words did not match the way his legs trembled as the other stepped a little closer. Only to stop once his claws are on the little one's neck, making him receive a threatening glare.

"You say that, but I also think courageous isn't a good description to you as well.. using my brother as hostage or a shield because of a little bunny like I?" He scoffed, clearly looking down on the prince "How pathetic are you?"

Jungkook glanced at another figure hiding behind the prince, who squeaked when they made eye contact.

"Must I add how you are even unable to hurt me without the help of a hybrid you supposedly think lowly of?"

Mireu's patience towards the bunny snapped, took out his own sword and placed it on the younger one's throat. He smirked when he saw the older's eyes quickly glance on the sharp edges of his weapon graze his neck.

He provoked him by poking his skin, close to breaking it and leave a trail of blood.

"I dare you to com-"

Unfortunately for him, Jungkook's own patience snapped a long time ago.

"Dare I shall..."

Jungkook didn't even let him finish before slashing the predator's legs without a sound before stabbing their thighs, a maniac look is present in his features. He held onto his brother once he's been released, a shadow formed on his face as he watched the screaming predator writhing on the floor in pain.

The bunny glided his hand onto his brother's to hold onto him tightly, comforting him. Soobin is shaken, but it's more on being in the clutches of a predator than the sight of blood, he's used to the latter.

He watched as his hyung's attention went to the trembling hybrid next to the prince. They kneeled and bowed their head onto the floor, pleading for their life.

"I-I was ordered by these predators, your Majesty! As fellow preys, you must believe me!"

The cries of the gazelle hybrid somehow irritated him, especially the display they're showing towards his brother when he himself knows the truth. Soobin jumped when he turned his head to his hyung, unknowing that he's been staring at him the whole time.

"W-What.. What is it?"

"What do you think, little one?"

What.. do I think?

A memory flashed through his mind when he was left alone with the two hybrids. He remembered how the original plan was for the gazelle to shoot an arrow to the white tiger, but the said prey suggested to target his older brother instead.

Those eyes were filled with jealousy and maliciousness. It was at the time when Jungkook revealed his true role and the prey seemed to form this strong sense of want to be in his position, to have power as well.

Even if they were both preys, it does not mean the support is automatic.

".. don't.."

"Don't?" Jungkook tilted his head, patiently waiting for his bunny to continue with an encouraging squeeze on his hand.

"Don't let them.. they're not- they're not a good hybrid. They tried to hurt my hyung, intentionally"

The gazelle's eyes widened, not expecting the Consort to ask his brother, especially when the said timid bunny would speak up their true intentions. They thought the latter would just shut their mouth and to stand beside the older like the useless prey that he is.

Panic filled in their eyes as the bunny approached them, dagger in hand.

"W-w-wait!!! I- I know you!!!" Jungkook quirked a brow at this, giving them a chance to explain themselves "You're- You're Thumper! You are the protector of preys, a predator's nightmare!!! You- You shouldn't- I'm a prey and- you-"

A long sigh left the Consort's lips.

"Many sure have misjudged my intentions as Thumper, sure, I started this whole thing due to predators... but may I remind you one thing"

They quiver as his gaze turned dark, their anger was evident and when he spoke, it was filled with venom. Jungkook is tired, clearly done with how everyone mistakes his true reasons why he became Thumper and what he should do as Thumper.

"I protect the weak and save the bullied.. predators are included. Just because you are prey, doesn't mean you can never become a bully.. you can never hurt a hybrid" He shortened their distance and is now sitting a few inches in front of them.

"If a prey thinks all their actions are justified because of it, it is an awful mind set to have and they should face consequences of their actions"

"W-Wa- Wait- I- You can't-"

"And you hurt my King, therefore, you should be punished.... and surely, you must know how the charm system works"

Soobin immediately turned his head as soon as Jungkook raised his dagger and slashed the gazelle's neck, instantly killing them.

The only thing the younger could hear was a sharp terrified gasp from the lion prince on what the other has done, as well as the body of a hybrid crashing on the ground with a sound.

THUMP!

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

The Consort opened the Ballroom's door with a loud bang, gaining every hybrid's attention. Saying no words as he took out the dead gazelle's body as if it's a trophy to be proud of, before dropping it on the ground carelessly.

He took a gentle hold on his brother's hand and with his free hand, grabbed harshly on the back of a hybrid's collar.

They all recognized it to be the North Prince, both of his legs slashed and bloodied.

Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, Yeonjun and Hyuka all kneeled down onto the floor, bowing their heads when Jungkook passes by them. The entire room is filled with corpses of the North Kingdom's men, but the bunny barely gave it a glance.

Beside the Royal's Assassin, a tied up and beaten King kneels, just as he was ordered to do. Jungkook stopped right where he was, only to throw down the writhing prince in front of his father. Byungho flinched violently at the action.

"Take this as a warning.."

The white lion cannot do anything, but watch his only heir twitching and crying from the pain inflicted onto him, it would be a miracle if the young lion is still able to walk after this.

Jungkook now ignored the two and walked up to the throne, still holding onto his little one's hand. He sat down with crossed legs, letting go of Soobin's hand to give him a comforting pat on the head.

As soon as he sat down, Hyuka appeared on the other side to give him a handkerchief to clean up. The bunny used it to wipe off the blood from his dagger as he scanned the entire room. From every glance, all the hybrids shrinks away from him.

The trembling royals all looked up in fear at the bunny, a prey who proved to be the top of the food chain, the one who can make every predator in the room fear for their lives.

Jungkook turned to Hyuka, who smiled at him despite everything that is happening around them.

"Have you gotten everyone?"

"We tracked down every North hybrid in the list, only the King and Prince are left"

Satisfied, the bunny nodded at this.

"Good, be sure to burn their bodies and clean the floors" he stared at the two lions before him "Escort them away for ruining and ending the party so shortly"

"As you wish, your Majesty"

The bunny is atleast knowledgeable to not outright kill the King and his heir, by law, a war should be declared between the Kingdoms. He's also not the type to give an unfair battle and wanting to kill them the proper way.

"W-Who.. who a-are.. you..?"

Mireu panted, his words scratched and dry from almost destroying his vocal cords by his screams.

He crossed his arms with a sigh like he is dealing with a student who did not listen to the lesson in class. With a bored look and a hand on his chin, he stared at the pathetic predators.

"Have I not made myself clear?"

His hyungs and the little ones present in the room all gathered to stand before the Consort, showing their loyalty and trust towards the bunny. Seeing them all, the hybrids shivered at the power they emit, especially at the prey that should be the weakest of them all.

But they now know, he has power over them, even the supposed Ruler himself.

"I am the King's Bunny"

***

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

The bunny should not be messed with, now every single hybrid is knowledgeable to this. However, how is the King doing? Jungkook will soon visit his King and have a talk, hopefully it goes well for them.

This is the end of the Ballroom scene, I didn't want to take it too long and add too much scenarios. This story already passed over it's supposed chapter limit 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...