A Hero on an unknown world

Por BATABOOP

Saitama was having a normal day of his life or a boring life. When he encountered a monster in Z-City he gets... Mais

New Home
Boredom
Short Chapter:Playing Video games
Can't have a normal sleep
Stay Here

Teleported

2.7K 48 37
Por BATABOOP

Boredom. That's all he is thinking after every battle he fights. After he became bald he became too strong for any of his opponents to give him a challenge let alone damaging him.

The only strong opponent that he fought was Voros, the circus of the universe. He was faster and stronger. He was almost like him.

Bored because they didn't find challenging opponents. Until he met him, Saitama gave him the fight he was looking for but Saitama didn't enjoy the fight.

All he did was hold back his speed and strength to give him the satisfaction of finding a challenging opponent. But the truth has to come out.

When he unleashed all of his energy Saitama countered it with his serious punch which split his attack and almost killed him. He was still conscious but all of the bottom body was gone except the upper body.

"You lied… you have more strength to spare. I never stood a chance. (Chuckle) So much for prophecies… Saitama… you were too strong."

That was all he said before his death. Saitama was very happy with what he said. He is the strongest of everyone and will never feel the satisfaction he felt.

"(Sigh) why did I become too strong." Said Saitama as he was walking towards his home from the supermarket, and buying some stuff for him.

Until he stopped his track he heard the sound that was his hobby but now his job. He heard a million times through his journey to become a hero.

It was the scream of terror. It was a scream of people who needed help. Saitama sees no one answer the scream.

"Guess I'll help them, then." Said Saitama as he began to jog in the direction of the scream. As he began to get closer the scream began to become louder and louder.

As he arrives at the scene he sees a humanoid monster with purple skin, four arms and very skinny. When the monster sees him the monster begins to charge towards him at full speed.

For many people, the monster's speed was the fastest thing they saw but for Saitama, it wasn't even a run for him it looked like the monster was only walking.

As he was closing in on him the monster tried to punch him and hit Saitama on the head. The punch caused a cloud of dust that travelled through the city.

As the dust slowly disappeared it showed Saitama completely unarmed and unimpressed.

The monster was surprised as to how this person managed to survive his punch. From anyone's perspective, Saitama looked very weak and weird.

As the monster was about to deliver a second punch he felt his body system shut down and a shockwave travelled throughout his body.

He looked down only to see his chest has a massive hole and see his proprietor. It was the baldy who punched him. He overestimated him but he pulled out his trump card.

As Saitama finished his punch to his abdomen he looked at the monster only to see a pitch blackness of where the monster and the city were.

He looked behind him only to see the pitch darkness same from the spot he punched the monster.

"I really have no time." Said Saitama as he punched the pitch darkness. The pitch darkness cracked like glass as it showed a bright light from where he cracked the reality.

As he gets out from the pitch darkness he looks around only to see… blue land or more specifically the ocean. He looked around again and saw that he was standing on a small island that had only a palm tree.

"Oh, what is a human doing here in the middle of our territory?" Said a white hair woman wearing maid clothing. 

'What the hell? Am I in the cosplayer city? Well, it doesn't hurt to ask where I am." Thought Saitama as he observed the woman.

"Say, do you know where Z-City is? I need to get back home." Said Saitama to the woman. The woman seems to be confused as to what he said.

"Z-City? But sir there's no such place." Said the woman as she answered his question.

"What do you mean? Z-City is the last city and the largest city on earth." Said Saitama as he felt annoyed that the woman doesn't know where Z-City is.

"Sir, the largest city is Tokyo, Oklahoma. If you're not feeling okay I shall bring you to our hospital where you will be treated." Said the woman 

Before Saitama could respond to her, another woman with white hair wore a military outfit but her sides were completely exposed.

'What's going on? What's with these two wearing sexual attractive clothes?" Thought Saitama as he watched her getting closer to them as she… skiing towards them on the water. And at her side were a metal shark that has yellow eyes.

Now that looked at her he turned to look at the maid and saw she too has the same metal thing at the side of her abdomen but she doesn't have a shark.

"Hello, Miss Eugen. Where are the others?" Said the maid as she greets her by bowing at her.

"Hey. Who's this Belfast?" Said Eugen as she pointed at Saitama or more specifically his bald head.

"Oi! Why did you point at my head!?" Said Saitama as he was frustrated with the situation.

"Hm? Oh, I apologise. I don't want to be rude to point at your clothing and your face. So I got nowhere to point so I pointed at your head." Said Eugen as she put one of her right fingers in her mouth.

Before Saitama angrily responds to her, Belfast stops him from doing it. "Please, forgive her actions. She's only joking and doesn't mean it." Said Belfast as she bows to apologise for Eugen's actions.

"(Sigh) It's fine just… tell her not to say anything to other people." Said Saitama as cools his anger down.

He heard Eugen giggle at him which annoyed him but was stopped when an explosion was near them. He looks at both of them and sees they have a serious expression on their face.

"Welp, playtime is over. Belfast, escort him to our base and get back here okay?" Ordered Eugen as she was about to go to where the action is going on. But was stopped when the Saitama began to run on the water towards the explosion.

She looks at Belfast and only sees the same expression as hers. But she quickly regained composure and began heading towards the explosion with Belfast tailing her.

======================================

Javelin was surprised when the Sirens suddenly came out of nowhere without being detected by her radar and attacked her and Laffey.

'Their numbers are increasing by the time past.' Thought Javelin as she destroyed another siren with her torpedoes.

'I've already sent out a signal to know there are Sirens on my location. They should arrive at any minute and we will be victorious.' Thought Javelin as she dodges a laser and a torpedo and countered back by firing her batteries.

"Javelin…" Said Laffey as she snapped out of her thoughts and began to realise the situation.

"Laffey is low on ammo…"Said Laffey in a sleepy tone as she slowly dodged the attack from the Sirens as she began to come closer to Javelin's position.

"Javelin, what's your situation?" Said Prince of Wales through her radio. Javelin dodge another attack before answering Prince of Wales.

"The situation is worse. Laffey's ammunition is almost out and mine only has half left." Said Javelin as she answered her and Laffey's situation.

"Okay reinforcement will be there in a few seconds. So hold your ground a little more." Said Prince of Wales as she assured Javelin and Laffey.

Before their eyes shells went past them and destroyed a huge chunk of the sirens. Both of them turn their heads to see the Eagle Union battleships and cruisers arrive at their location.

"Laffey! Javelin!" Yelled Helena as she closed upon them and asked if they were okay.

"Thank you for your concern Miss Helena but we're fine we're just low on ammunition." Said Javelin as she assures her that they are okay.

"That's a relief. Well, we should get out of here so that we don't get in the firing zone." Said Helena as she, Javelin and Laffey began retreating to the nearest port.

As they passed the reinforcement fleet more and more sirens appeared and slowly outnumbered them.

======================================

Saitama keeps running on the water while keeping his groceries from the water and the wind he is fighting against.

Saitama stops at a nearby island and climbs its mountain to see where the explosion is and where he is.

As he scans around he couldn't find where he is but he did find a crowd of people with metal things at both of their sides.

"Guess I should go." Said Saitama as he jumped from the mountain and began running as soon as he landed on the water.

As he arrives at the warzone he goes to the nearby floating ladies. He stops and begins shuffling his feet to keep him afloat.

"Hey uh, do you guys need some help?" Said Saitama as he looks around the situation and sees the floating ladies are fighting some weird boat with red lighting.

"Don't you see!? We're fighting against the Sirens! And…" Explains the lady about the situation to Saitama but stops when she looks at him.

"H-how are you here!? And how are you floating!?" Said the lady as she was surprised at Saitama floating on the water and looking normal about it, even in the middle of the warzone.

"Umm… could you explain why you are fighting?" Said Saitama as he scratched his ear and was confused as to why she raised her voice.

"You're a human! And humans don't float on water such as us!" Said the lady as she ignored his question but was more confused by his action in this situation.

"Aren't you human too?" Ask Saitama as he was confused as to why she only thinks that she can float.

"...w-we're not humans. We're KANSEN, a weapon of war against the Sirens." Said the lady as she was sad and confused as he was the first person to call her a human.

Humanity truly has fallen as they lost more than 60℅ people in a single year. Then there born the KANSEN. A weapon and a shield to humanity's last hope of survival. But they can get overwhelmed by the sheer numbers and powers of the siren. It consists of four major factions: Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Ironblood and Sakura Empire. They were in a troubling situation when more and more powerful sirens began to appear. 

That is until a man came to the rescue of the entire world from extinction by the sirens. Well, he doesn't know anything besides the fact that there are floating girls with the metal thingy at the side of their abdomen.

"Should I just kill them?" Said Saitama as he pointed at the fleet of Sirens with humanoid Sirens helping them.

"No! You should follow me to the base away from the fight and interrogate you on how you're doing this." Said the girl as she grabs his arms. As she tries to pull him but finds it unable as she feels lifting Formidable.

"Why… are you… so heavy…" Said the girl as she tries her best to pull him to her base.

"Uhh… I guess I should kill them or whatever I guess." Said Saitama as he easily escaped from the girl's grip and began running towards the fleet of Sirens.

"Wait! Don't go!" Said the girl as she fell towards the water below her making her clothes soaking wet.

=====================================

'What is that coming towards us?' Thought a Tracker as she sensed something was coming at them full speed.

'Are they going suicidal for their last effort?' Thought Tracker as she looks disappointed at how the shipgirls have fallen.

"(Sigh) Guess this is another failed experiment." Said Tracker as she turns her head behind and sees a weird looking man.

Wait, how did he behind her and more importantly why is floating. 'This man he isn't normal' Thought Tracker as she readies to attack if he does anything.

… When did the other get destroyed? All of the pawns were destroyed and the executors are nowhere to be seen. She checks her radar only to see that there on a nearby island.

"Who are y-" Before she could finish talking the bald man quickly took her out. 'Ho-how?' We're her final thought before blacking out.

=====================================

"The Sirens have been destroyed?" Said  Washington as she looks at the destruction in front of her eyes

"Washington!" Called North Carolina as she sees her coming towards her location

"Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" Said North Carolina as she scanned for any injuries.

"I'm fine North Carolina. Jeez, you sometimes overreact for something so small." Exclaim Washington.

"Of course I am! You died the last time you died recklessly." Said North Carolina as she scolds her.

"Hey stop it you two. We got into a situation. Who destroyed the Sirens?" Said Alabama as she stopped both of them so they could focus on the situation they were dealing with.

"Hey, hey are you two okay~? Said New Jersey as she greets them cheerfully as she swayed her hips while coming towards them.

"We're okay New Jersey… Now, what's the situation we're handling right now?" Ask Washington as she puts both of her arms on her hip.

"Well, Prinz Eugen and Belfast said they encountered a human on a small island with what seemed to be groceries in his hands but they were caught by surprise when he could run on water and fast. They also report that he was running towards our location." Said Alabama as she turns her head to a small island. The others turn their head from where Alabama turns hers.

"Well, the human is there and he somehow defeated a fleet of Sirens." Said Alabama as she turns her head to the two girls.

"Well of course it could be a human could it?" Asked New Jersey trying to confirm that they were wrong as no human could run fast and outrun a shipgirl on water.

"And there's no way a human can run on water, that's just impossible." Said New Jersey as she shrugs and shakes her head refusing to believe that a human can walk on water.

"Then we'll have to see if it's something else that we should worry about." Said Washington as she turns her head to the group and gives them a serious expression.

======================================

"All right, all of them. Man, you guys need to wear some clothes, or other people will think you're a weirdo. Or think you're a pervert or caught a pervert's attention." Said Saitama to the unconscious Sirens Executors.

"Then again I don't know if there's a law where you can uncover all of your skin." Said Saitama to himself as he imagined the horror of that law.

"Maybe this place is where the weirdo is left." Said Saitama as he looks behind him and sees more floating ladies are 'walking' towards him.

"Raise your hand where I can see them!" Yelled one of the ladies as she pointed a weapon at him. This goes for the others as they aim their weapons at him.

"Wow, wow. Hold on, why are you pointing your weapons at me?" Said Saitama as he was surprised by their actions.

"Can't you see I'm a hero? I'm class B Cape-." Said Saitama but he cut himself as he forgot the name that hurt him by the Hero Association.

"What? What do you mean you're a hero? You look like a hero but how do we know you're a hero?" Said the lady as she wasn't convinced that he was a hero. Although he saved their lives that doesn't mean he will betray them.

"What do you mean I'm not a hero? I'm a professional hero! The Hero Association has already registered my name to the public!" Said Saitama as he was annoyed with the girls he had to deal with.

But before arguing any further Saitama suddenly got hit by a yellow-ray that was right behind him.

One of the humanoid Sirens walks up but is weakened by Saitama's attack. The Siren felt dizzy as her brain was forced to wake up.

"Cursed you… human. That was payback for what you did." Said the Siren as she readies her cannon to aim at the fleet of shop girls.

[Boom!]

Before the Sirens knew it she got hit by Saitama who was behind her. She could watch as the darkness swallowed her from the light. The dust from where Saitama got shot quickly disappeared by Saitama's attack.

"Tch, now I need to ask Genos to sew this back." Mumbled Saitama as he looks at his caped to see it has a giant hole on it.

[Boom!] [Boom!]

Multiple shots were fired by the shipgirls as they were aimed towards Saitama and the humanoid Sirens.

But they quickly changed course as they were everywhere but Saitama and the Siren's location. Saitama wasn't very pleased by what they did to him. "They're very annoying." Said Saitama as tick marks began appearing on his face.

Saitama looks at his hand only seeing his groceries were destroyed. Which gets him very angry and annoyed. He then looks at the ship girls and sees that more and more began to appear but some were completely different.

A girl is riding what seems to be a shark? And he has a long plank and a bow. Maybe they're more mature than they are.

He sees the girls start walking towards him as he readies himself for what stupidity they will bring to him.

To be continued.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

21.2K 569 52
we know how saitama was alone till genos came but what if there were some other people with saitama at city Z as neighbors which some of them were mo...
2.1K 37 3
death no one knows what comes after it, but waking up to finding himself alive yet in a different reality and especially when he has powers that he n...
1.5K 48 5
Natsuki Subaru was transported to a fantasy world of swords and magic with no special abilities whatsoever followed by many unfortunate events befall...
12.3K 154 9
After losing his family, friends and even his home world, Ben Tennyson, hero of the universe gets transported to another world after defeating his gr...